The Punishment He Deserved

Story Info
When her pet disobeys her, she fucks his ass as punishment.
3.7k words
4.26
21.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I entered the bathroom, he was already on the ground waiting for me. On his knees, naked, with his legs parted just a tiny bit. His head was down, eyes casted to the ground. He knew how to be good for me, even if he liked pushing my limits. The room was dark until I opened the door and switched the light on, immediately he tensed and took a deep breath, knowing better than to look up at me.

I kept him waiting it out for a few more minutes as I bustled around in the cabinet. The anticipation would torture him more than my hand would. He'd been waiting here for over an hour, since I texted him I was on my way home from work. It'd been a long day, having to deal with being the only woman in a company full of men, it was important to come home to have a little fun. Besides, he'd disobeyed me this morning and I didn't have time to handle him. He had known what he did.

"You think it's funny to wake me up the way you did?" I asked, finally breaking the silence. He didn't respond. A small part of me had wished he did, but he knew not to respond unless spoken directly to. I hadn't even addressed him when I entered the room, I wasn't ready for him, yet.

This morning I woke up to his mouth on my pussy and his fingers pinching my nipples. It wasn't a bad wakeup call, but it was the fact that he took it upon himself to decide to wake me up. He wasn't the one with the power, I was. He didn't get to decide when to give out pleasure, I did.

When I came home from work, I freshened up in the bathroom downstairs and got dressed in the latex bodysuit. I don't know why, I'd be naked pretty soon so it was a waste of time, but it allowed more torturous seconds of me away from him. I also wore a pair of latex thigh high red heels, my favorites when we play. Being short meant I needed all the extra inches I can take. The heels clicked against the bathroom tile floor as I moved around, prolonging the wait and anticipation. He wouldn't get me soon, not yet.

The cabinet which I was in was where we kept our toys. There was a shelf for each of ours. Dildos, vibrators, strap ons, anal beads, whips, all the sorts. I pulled out my vibrator and clicked it on, putting it up under my dress and against my clit. I sighed out as it started massaging the bud. The buzz made me moan out just lightly, enough to tease him.

"This could've been your face," I cooed out to him. He took a deep breath and I turned to see him still faced down. I pulled the vibrator out and slowly began walking to him. My heels were placed inches from his knees and I reached down, pressing the vibrator against his face, it was wet from my pussy, I smeared it along his cheeks. He took another breath to hold it in. "Do you think it was funny to wake me up that way? Do you think you can just wake me up with your face between my legs, pet, when you know I didn't have time for you this morning?" I whispered out low and in the voice that always drove him wild.

"No, Ma'am," he whispered out.

"Why'd you do it?"

"You were moaning all last night in your sleep, Ma'am," he reveled. After our scene last night, part of the aftercare was having a few glasses of wine. He'd gotten me a little drunker than usual. I ended up blowing him off before bed, something I every now and then reward him with. I usually only moaned in my sleep when I was drunk. I'll admit, I woke up with a bit of a headache.

"You took an inch and ran a mile," I whispered, "maybe what happened after our drinks won't happen again for a while, pet." I pulled the vibrator away and hooked my heel up on his shoulder, putting it back on my clit. He kept his head down and eyes casted. A smile started to form on his lips. "You better not, Z," I warned. We'd been together for three years now, playing for almost all of the time, he knew what I meant. I was only able to smile unless otherwise stated. "You didn't even get me to cum this morning, so maybe I won't let you cum tonight," I cooed out to him, reaching forward and catching his chin to force him to look up. Still, he kept his eyes down. "Look at my pussy, pet. You'll be looking at it for a while tonight," I told him. His eyes went immediately to it and he took a deep breath.

The two of us were an unlikely duo. Z was a tall man, over six feet tall, I was short and a bit on the curvy side, only being just under five feet tall. We'd found one another years ago when I was just getting in the scene. He was a few years older than me and had been doing this since he was of age. I'd just started when we found one another at a party. For the first few months we got to know one another. He was more experienced than I was in this community. By the next month or so after he eased me in, us both being switches then. Afterwards, I took full control. He was a true sub, so it was easy for him to hand off the role.

"Look at it dripping," I whispered to him, pulling at his ear and yanking him forward. He moaned out and closed his eyes briefly. "Don't you make another sound, keep your eyes open. I've already got to punish you for this morning, don't make me punish you again. Understand, pet?"

"Yes, Goddess," he whispered.

"Oh, so now I'm your Goddess? Earlier I was just Ma'am. Now when you want something I'm your Goddess?" I demanded. The smile started back up. "Don't you dare, Z," I warned, and he straightened up. I went up a setting on the vibrator and leaned closer to him. When I was good and aroused, I turned the vibrator off. "You've got to warm me up for our scene, alright, Z?" I asked, putting the vibrator on the bathroom countertop. He nodded, enthusiastic. "Words, pet," I snapped out.

"Yes, Goddess," he rushed out. I grabbed his hair with both of my hands and pushed my weight over him slightly as I put my other leg over his other shoulder. I guided his head under the dress and put it so it was on my pussy. He didn't move, he wasn't supposed to. Not yet. I reached back and unzipped the latex dress and pulled it over my head. I tossed it behind me and shifted myself closer to him. When I was settled, I grabbed his hair again and moved his nose back and forth over my clit.

"Ask me, pet," I whispered.

"Can I please eat you out, Ma'am, please?" He begged.

"Look up at me," I said and his eyes moved to mine. I moaned out, moving my finger down his cheek. "You're beautiful looking up at me like that. Why can't you be this good all the time?" I cooed. "You're going to eat me out until I cum, and then we're going to start our scene. Okay?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he said, then returned his face back to my pussy. He was a good pussy eater. Maybe that was the only thing he was good for. Sometimes it made me jealous of all the women before me. This morning, I couldn't be entirely mad at him. Not when he woke me up on the edge of cumming. What I was more mad at was the fact I never did cum. His lips were relentless and his eyes stayed looking up to me, awaiting approval or rejection. When I stared back at him is when he looked most hot and bothered. He was vulnerable under my gaze and we both knew it. Gently, I pushed his hair from his face and then grabbed the back of his neck, shoving his face further in.

"You're a little whore for me, aren't you?"

"Yes, Goddess," he said with his mouth full of me. I laughed out, shaking my head and pushing him rougher and further up. He needed my validation so bad he'd get it any way he could.

"I'm going to cum all over your worthless face and you won't be able to breathe." I pulled my thighs slightly towards him and really began moving him. "You're like my personal fuck toy. The best fuck toy ever. The only good thing to come from your mouth. The only thing you're good at. When you listen to me. Just like that," I whispered, feeling myself closer to cumming. I yanked the bra off, bringing my hand up to my tits and began pulling at my nipples. "You're going to keep going until I stop cumming, okay?"

"Yes, Goddess," he replied, still under my complete control. I moaned out and threw my head back. Fuck, he was the best pussy eater. For a minute, I was under his control. At least his tongue's control. I'd never admit it to him, though.

"You're all mine to use, aren't you?"

"Yes, Goddess," he replied, "please, I want you to cum, Ma'am," he moaned out.

"Oh? Now you're telling me what you want?" I demanded, tightening my thighs slightly.

"Please cu, all over my face, Ma'am," he amended.

"You'll get punished for that one," I whispered, "but I'm about to cum." His tongue kept working, paying special attention to my clit. My last boyfriend didn't even know where my clit was, Z was one of the best fucking men I've ever been with. Figuratively and literally. "Oh, you fucking bastard," I cried out, nodding to myself, "yes, yes-" I screamed out as I locked my thighs around the sides of his face, his tongue still working. I came undone from him, my whole body reacting to him.

After a few seconds, his tongue licking tenderly, kitten licks. I pulled back and stepped back over him.

"Take my heels off," I whispered, still breathless. He reached forward and unzipped them at my thighs, pulling them off. One after the other. "You're a good pet," I whispered, "very good," I cooed, reaching down and running my fingers down his face, "get back in position." He leaned back and looked down to the ground.

I turned and went to the cabinet, pulling out my strap on and some lube. "Z," I whispered, turning back to him as I reached him. I guided his face to look back up at me. "In this scene I'm going to fuck your ass, are you okay with that?"

"Yes, my Goddess," he whispered, nodding. Of course he was.

"I told you to wait for me in the bathroom because I'm going to push you against the shower walls while we're taking a shower and fuck you until you want to cum, but you're not going to cum. If you do cum, it will be very painful for you. That's your punishment for this morning. And I'm going to spank your ass for thinking I wanted to hear what you want, okay?"

"Yes, my Goddess," he whispered.

"What're the safe words, Z?" I asked as I put the strap on on.

"Red and yellow, Ma'am," he recited. It was common. We didn't get too fancy with the words.

"Yes, very good," I whispered to him, rubbing the bright purple cock and looked down to him. I took his hair gently and he parted his lips, anticipating it. I shoved my thumb in his mouth, pushing it far down his throat, making him gag. "Very good, pet, very good," I said, then replaced my thumb with the cock. I shoved the cock down his throat immediately. He gagged out again, a few times before adjusting. His eyes were already beginning to water. "Your lips around my cock. Damn, you're so hard for me. You're so hard for my cock, aren't you?" I asked, he nodded.

"Yes, Ma'am," he tried replying, but his mouth was full. I smirked, stroking his neck lightly, holding his cheek in my hand.

"Look at you, mouth full of cock, you fucking whore," I moaned out for him. I pulled out and slammed back into him. His eyes watered and to see him vulnerable and tortured from my touch was the best. I wiped his eyes with my hand, when I slowed down. "Good pet," I whispered, nodding. He still had his mouth opened and looking towards me eagerly. "What do you want now? You greedy bastard," I snapped out.

"Your spit," he begged, "please spit in my mouth, Ma'am." I gathered my spit in my mouth and let it fall to his slowly.

"You like when I spit in your mouth, huh?"

"Please, spit in my mouth, Ma'am," he begged. It was his treat when he knew he was good. It wasn't an every time thing. Spit and piss were two things he loved taking in his mouth. Maybe I'd piss in his mouth later if he was good.

"Maybe again later. Pets only get spit when they're good. And lucky for you you are good at sucking my big cock," I said, pulling back from him and stepping around him to the shower. I turned the shower on and got the temperature just right before I stepped in. "Come in here and wash me," I demanded.

He stepped in the shower, eyes still casted away from me, and grabbed the loofah. He put some body wash and lathered it up before rubbing it along my wet body. I stood directly under the water as he worked his hands. After washing me off, he began shampooing and conditioning my hair, his fingernails lightly brushing against my scalp. He knew how I wanted him taking care of me. When he was finish, I turned to him, looking up.

"I don't think you cleaned my tits good enough," I said, he reached back over for the loofa, "Pet, you know what I mean," I snapped out. He started to smile, but hid it quickly as he reached down locking his mouth around my nipple. I felt his teeth graze over lightly. "Pet," I hissed out, reaching down and swatting his ass hard. He whimpered and tensed up. He held his breath to keep the moan from coming out. "You know I love hearing you cry out, you better watch it. You test me way too much for your own good," I hissed out. He moved from one nipple to the next, massaging the other that wasn't in his mouth. "That's enough," I told him and pulled back, "now I'm going to fuck your ass."

I grabbed his ear, pulling him to switch positions with me. I pushed him against the wall, shoving him hard. "Arms up," I demanded, putting them against the wall, "spread." I reached over and grabbed the lube, sticking some around his ass and then some on the cock. I reached my finger in and moved it around, testing him out. "So fucking tight," I whispered to him, pressing my body against his as I continued to massage and prep him. He let out a breath. "You can moan for me, pet, you know I like hearing your cries." I pulled out and began working the cock in. I looked up to see his fingers tightening to fists, his breath coming out fast, quiet whimpers escaping his lips. "Such a good pet," I cooed to him, kissing his back, he relaxed more as I did so. I continued to work the cock in and rolled my hips, pushing it completely in. "There, you take my cock so good," I whispered, running my hands up to his shoulders and tightening my fingernails in his skin. For a second I let him get used to it, then I left it in longer just in spite because I knew he was ready. I smirked and pulled the cock out, working it in again and again, slower and slower. "Tell me how you feel, pet."

"Please," he begged, "please give me your cock, Ma'am."

"You're going to get twenty hits for earlier, and you're going to count them. If you lose count while I'm fucking you, I'll have to do them all over again. Do you understand?" I asked as I reached forward and grabbed onto his cock tightly. He hissed out in pain and nodded.

"Yes, Goddess," he cooed out. I stroked him a bit just to tease and the moved my hand to his ass, holding him in place. I began slamming the cock into his ass, rough and hard. So hard that he started slamming against the wall. I brought my hand back and hit his ass and he started counting. "One!" He exclaimed, his voice hoarse and desperate with lust. One hit after the other, one thrust and then another. His cries made me hit harder. We knew one another's limits, I knew him well enough to push him to the very end before he was about to break. We loved one another for that.

His torture went on for several minutes until I yanked out of him. He cried out and leaned against the wall, breathing hard. When the hits were done, I reached over and shut the water off. He was shaking and breathing hard, his legs barely able to keep himself standing.

"Such a good pet," I whispered, going to my knees and kissing his red ass, "moan for me, my pet." He began moaning whenever I'd touch him gently or tenderly a certain way. I rubbed his ass carefully and peppered kisses all along. When his breathing slowed and he wasn't shaking anymore, I stood up and tugged at his cock, he hissed out in pure pain and I smirked. "Dry us off," I ordered as I stepped out of the shower. He grabbed a fluffy down and began doing as I told. After a few minutes, he stood there, eyes still casted down, waiting for instruction.

I grabbed his hair and dragged him with me into our bedroom. I shoved him to the bed and began working my fingers in my pussy. "I'm wet for you, pet, so we're going to fix it. You were very good for me in the shower. And you received your punishment well. Now I'm going to fuck you and you'll be allowed to cum when I tell you. You're going to have to beg for it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Goddess," he replied. I shoved him back to lay on the bed and took his cock, slamming down hard on it. He sucked a breath of air in and I brought my hand up to his mouth and nose. After covering his breathing ways, I began fucking him.

"Eyes on me," I hissed out, slapping my palm hard against his chest, moving quickly up and down on him. He looked to me and nodded. If this was too much for him, he knew to tap my left wrist, that was our safe code when his mouth was covered. After a few seconds, I brought my hand from his face and pulled at his hair tight. He moaned out, nodding.

"Please, Ma'am," he begged.

"I'm coming first," I hissed out to him a reminder, looking down to where his cock went in me, "fuck, Z, fuck," I hissed out, "so fucking good." I opened my mouth and a moan came out as I slammed down hard on him, still myself. I took a deep breath and looked up to him. I tightened against him, just to tease.

"Please, Ma'am." He needed it bad. I began moving slowly on him, keeping our eyes locked. "Please, Ma'am, let me cum on you, please make me cum. I'm your fuck toy. I'm all yours, please, Goddess," he moaned out.

"You may cum," I breathed out, picking up speed. He moaned out and I grabbed his hand, putting it to my clit and making him rub my clit quickly as he came. After a few seconds, I slowed and pulled off of him. I ran my hand up and down his tender cock, making him flinch out. "You're going to clean me up and then we're going to sleep, okay?" He nodded, not saying a word. I wouldn't punish him for it this time. He was such a good pet sometimes.

I moved my way up to him and sat on his face, bringing his hands up to my thighs. I moved my pussy back and forth on him. When he'd tightening his grip on my fingers, I'd known to pull back and give him some air. It went on for a few minutes until he made me cum again.

"Alright," I said, pulling back and sitting on his chest, "mouth open," I said, "you've been a good pet tonight. And good pets get more than spit in their mouths sometimes. You want my piss, don't you? You filthy bastard," I cooed out, stroking his face. I leaned down and pressed my mouth against his hard, biting his lip and dominating his mouth to prepare him. I pulled back and he nodded.

"Please, Ma'am, fill my mouth," he begged. I slapped my palm lightly on his face, making him smile out. This was his reward for being a good pet, he knew it. I put my knees on either side of him and held him in place as I started pissing in his mouth. He moaned out as I filled his mouth to the brim. When I finished, he swallowed and kissed my clit one more time before I moved off of him. I leaned back and kicked my foot at his side lightly.

"Go brush your teeth and we'll have cuddles, you were very good tonight for me, Z," I muttered, closing my eyes and waiting for him to return.