The Purple Challenge Ch. 02

Story Info
The player comes back for another round.
3.1k words
4.47
9.9k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next Friday, I didn't even bother texting my friends. I knew exactly what my plans for the night were gonna be. Last week was fun, but I was ready for something more. Something better than a handjob. I felt confident and horny as hell. I knew I wouldn't sleep well until I got my rocks off, so I did what I have always done - I got up and went to get what I wanted.

I opened my closet and found a tank top and a pair of leather pants - perfect. My thoughts turned a little devilish as I realized I haven't showered for a while. I decided to keep it like that while wearing the stuffy pants, going commando. Whoever I was going to run in the bathroom was about to get a really intense taste of a man.

Finding the bar was easy, even though I wasn't too familiar with this part of town - when I was leaving the place last time, I made sure to memorize how to get there. The night was a little busier than last Friday. Saw a lot of big hunks there, some of which were wearing purple bracelets. I sized up each and every one of them and wondered which one of them would end up with a mouthful of my spunk tonight...

I passed the bar, not bothering to order anything. I didn't care if it was rude. I was there to get my dick sucked - or maybe fuck someone - and that was it. Whoever had a problem with that could fuck right off.

I opened the bathroom door without hesitation and walked right in. There were a couple of guys at the urinals outside of the playing area. I ignored them - I couldn't care less about pussies who were too chicken about playing The Purple Challenge. I went right to the corner and walked around it, right into the "arena".

Another player was already there! He was standing by the urinals with his pants zipped up. His right hand carried the bracelet proudly, showing that he was ready and eager to engage in the competition with another patron in exchange for a blowjob, handjob... or getting fucked. He was a scruffy, punkish looking dude. Dark blonde hair, short and messy. A bratty look in his eyes - those were gonna look adorable from between my legs, I thought - and a stubble on his face, combined with a stern expression. Yeah, sure, no need to play tough, 'big guy'. I can see right through you.

He was wearing a leather jacket with a logo of some shit band that I didn't recognize. Chain instead of a belt on his denim, as if that was gonna make him look more serious. Massive construction boots, of course, to hide his small feet. And you know what they say about guys with small feet?

Yeah, the insecurity was pretty much dripping from this guy - but not in the same way as the last one. The last one was submissive from the start. This one was the other extreme - trying to overcompensate for his small dick by acting all tough and mean. I saw right through him and I was already looking forward to my dick putting him in his rightful place.

He snarled as he saw me smirking at him from a distance.

"You just gonna stand there, old man?" he barked at me. I didn't take it personally. Plus, I wasn't that much older than him. No, the big puppy was just yapping.

"Just trying to decide if I should just let you go before I let you tragically lose," I shrugged nonchalantly, "I kinda pity you, man... I don't think you'll be able to handle my dick."

My blatant attempts at teasing this guy were on point. His face went all red. He walked up to me, flexing his muscles to look more buff even though I knew that half of the definition of his shoulders was the work of that rightly-cut leather jacket.

"Is that how it is, huh?" he whispered to me, all wannabe-menacing, "Well, why don't you take a look at this?!"

With one swift motion, he opened his zipper and pulled out his dick. I looked down, one eyebrow up. Just as I suspected... not that bad in thickness, but way shorter than he probably thought it was. He was holding it out all proud like I was supposed to be impressed or something.

"Well?" he said, trying to be all intimidating, "You play or fold, gramps?"

This kid... he thought he was all that. It was time to put him in his place. Teach him some respect.

"Tell you what, kiddo," I said, as I reached for his hand and put it on my crotch, "Take a squeeze or two and tell me if it's even necessary for me to show it to you."

That gesture seemed to anger him. He opened his mouth, planning to say something back, but then he stopped with his lips open like an idiot. His hand cupped by package and I finally started seeing the sweet look of defeat in his eyes.

"I..." he stammered, "I..."

"Let's go to the stall, buddy," I said in a condescending tone as I put my hand around his shoulder, "Grandpa is gonna let you take it out and have a look."

He didn't protest as I led him to the stall nearby. The stalls here in the playing area weren't used as much so the janitor didn't pay a lot of attention to them either. The walls were covered in dirty writings and phone numbers. It reeked of sweat and cum in there. The toilet, in contrast, was spotless - nobody came to these stalls to actually use them.

"Listen, man," he said, turning to me with a look of dread in his eyes, "Look... you won. Fair and square. I'm sorry for what I said."

"Mhm," I nodded, relishing the look of embarrassment on his face. I knew where this was going.

"I'm not really good at... these things. You know..."

"Sucking dick?"

"Yeah. You wouldn't have a good time. Anyway, I got like fifty bucks in my pocket, what do you say we make a deal? Let's just part our ways, nobody tells anybody anything?"

His eyes shot up to mine. All of a sudden, he looked like a sad little puppy. How pathetic.

"...please?"

I chuckled. This guy was just as feeble as the last one, I knew it. Except this one wasn't self-aware enough to own up to his own personality. There was truly a long way to go for him. But I wasn't going to pass on a blowjob on a Friday night just because he was a pussy. No, I was about to help him get on the right track of a good, obedient cocksucker.

I reached to his chin, cupping it softly before I spoke.

"No," I answered, "You're going to suck my cock. Right here, right now. Otherwise, I'll go straight to the bartender and tell him that you chickened out like a little bitch. And then, I'll go to every single contestant in his place and tell them the same, maybe pepper in some little fun facts about that excuse for a dick you carry between your legs. Soon, everyone will know which player to play with and before you know it, you'll be the communal cocksucker for this entire place. Either that or you swallow your pride, get on your knees and do what that punk mouth of yours was born to do. So which is it gonna be?"

His look went back to anger mode. For a couple of seconds, I thought he was actually stupid enough to start a fight with me. But then, I saw him slowly kneeling down to the sticky floor, his eyes shooting daggers at me. Look at that. Maybe he wasn't a lost cause after all...

"Good boy," I said with a grin.

"Shut up," he snarled, "Let's just get this over with."

I wasn't about to "get this over with" as fast as he probably hoped, but hey, at least he was going to try to do a good job and make me cum quickly, right? His eyes slid down to my crotch nervously. He gulped and just stared at my bulge like a fool for a second. Then, his hand finally reached up to my zipper and slowly pulled it down.

My manhood fell out of the stuffy pants like a bag of sand. A beautiful piece of meat at half-mast, all sweaty and ripe, ready to be serviced. I saw him grimace as he caught a whiff of my scent.

"Fuck," he uttered, "You're fucking sick, you know that?!"

"Not my problem," I chuckled. Out of pity, I decided not to point out the fact that I saw his own cock jump and get a little harder when he smelled mine.

He took my cock in his hand and started rubbing it. His other hand started massaging my balls in the meantime. Nice gesture... but I knew this wasn't gonna get us anywhere. My dick needed a mouth tonight.

"That ain't gonna work," I advised him, "Put it in your mouth, you coward."

"I'm gonna go at my own pace, and you can fuck off!" he barked back at me. It was at that moment I realized something.

"Heh," I said, my eyes almost glowing with excitement, "You've actually never done this before, have you?"

His face went all cute and red. Just when I thought this couldn't possibly get any more humiliating for him.

"Well... No, I haven't of course! I ain't a faggot, and so far, I've been steamrolling this challenge!"

"I guess you'll learn something new tonight, boy," I said while pushing his head closer to my crotch, "Start with the balls. They really need a good cleaning."

At first, I thought he was going to put up a fight, but his hidden bitch nature got the better of him. He hesitated for a moment but then he finally pulled his tongue out and started lapping the sweat off my balls. It wasn't much so far, but man, did it feel good to have a mouth between my legs. I leaned against the wall of the bathroom stall while my cock slowly started growing, resting on his face.

When I pulled my hand back, he was already confident enough to put my balls into his mouth. He started sucking the sweat off of them eagerly, his eyes looking away in shame. I could see why - the cock between his legs was already as hard as a rock.

"Okay, enough already," I said, when my cock got fully erect, "Time to get to the main course, bud. Put that cockhead between your lips."

He pulled away from my balls a little hesitant and eyed my cock for a bit. I was about to say something to encourage him but then he surprised me by taking initiative and putting that scruffy mouth of his over my sensitive cockhead. He closed his eyes and slowly started taking more and more of me deeper into his mouth.

I have to say, for a beginner, he wasn't so bad! And that was because he was enjoying it - no, you couldn't suck a cock like that without getting something out of it. I didn't even need to see his throbbing erection to figure this fact out. With each second, he was learning how to give proper attention to my cock, take it deeper into his mouth, even add a little bit of tongue. I knew I saw through this guy at the first moment... and now I was claiming my sweet reward.

"Aaah!" I let out a moan, as I felt the man's soft lips on the base of my cock. He couldn't deny his true self, his mouth was now devouring my cock like a pro! Slurping sounds echoed through the bathroom, but he didn't seem to care. This was no longer a lost challenge for him, but rather a lucky night! I saw his stubble getting sticky and messy with my precum and his hand reaching down to stroke his own cock, which was dripping pre-juice on the dirty floor.

I started rocking my hips back and forth, testing what his throat was capable of handling. He gagged a little bit of course, like all beginners do, but he grew accustomed to it very quickly. The way his saliva mixed with my precum, started dripping from his lips... I had to say, this guy was actually making me kinda horny. Not because he was a dude, of course, I was into WOMEN - but I was also into sluts. And oh boy, this man was becoming one right before my eyes.

Soon after I managed to ram my cock as far as possible, I started feeling my climax building up. I could tell that this guy's first cumload to swallow was going to be a big one. I relaxed my muscles and tried delaying it a little bit to build up some more for him. But there was no stopping it for long - the guy's mouth was just too good. I figured it was time to get him what he was working for.

I didn't warn him when I came. I just sighed deeply and let my cock shoot a generous amount of cum right into his throat. I looked down with a mean look to see his reaction. It seemed I hit the mark just right - his eyes bulged out as he tasted my semen and he quickly pulled away. Too quickly, actually - my last shot managed to get him right onto his face. A perfect string of jizz all over his chin, nose, and beard.

"Swallow..." I whispered while my fingers cupped his chin. I think he was battling his feelings for a second, but then he did as I said. He gulped all of that cum while looking me in the eye. That made me smile.

"Good boy," I said while patting his head playfully. I noticed that he didn't quite finish himself. Obviously, I wasn't about to return the favor... I wouldn't even touch another man's cock with my bare hand. I am STRAIGHT. However, I did feel like the guy deserved a little something for such a nice and quick transformation into a total cockslut - after all, I might run into him again here, and I most certainly wouldn't say "no" to another BJ like this. I figured I would be generous... but on my own terms.

"Lay back," I told him and nodded at the wall behind him. He looked at me with confusion.

"But... I did what I had to do for the challenge," he said, his voice so much softer and more submissive now.

"Oh, you took your punishment like a champ, all right," I said with a smirk, "Consider this a little bonus. I don't usually do this for dudes so you should feel honored. Lay back against the wall now, would you?"

He didn't seem like he trusted me completely, but his brain was in a mode of total submission. He wouldn't say "no" to me, his master. While keeping eye contact, he spread his legs (his pants were now laying in the sticky dirt on the floor), his cock standing up like a lighthouse. It was throbbing and leaking and ready to shoot - and he got there just from sucking me off. I had to admit, it was kind of a turn on. The dominance, of course.

I grinned at him and raised my foot. The bottom of my heavy boot has gently descended onto his erect dick, rubbing onto it.

"Aah!" he whimpered, I guess because the feeling of rough rubber against his cocked felt pretty intense.

"Hush, boy," I reprimanded him, "Do you want to get off, or not?"

"I do," he nodded shamefully, pausing before adding, "Thank you."

"Heh. Don't mention it, kid," I said, as I started rubbing his dick up and down with my boot. He got used to the sensation pretty quickly and before I knew it, he was behaving like a puppet under my foot, whimpering like a little bitch, the sounds coming from his mouth begging for a release. His cock was rock hard, I could feel it throb even through the thick underside of my foot.

He closed his eyes and threw his head back. I knew he wouldn't be able to last very long. His breathing was getting faster and faster, before... his cock started shooting like a fountain, covering my entire boot with his thick cum. Damn, it was a lot! I was pretty impressed. And he kept shooting for a pretty long time, too. I guess he didn't get to have so many powerful orgasms in his life yet... Well, now - thanks to me - he discovered a new side of himself, and maybe he would be able to spice up his sex life a little bit. I had a feeling I just brought a new gloryhole bitch into this world.

"There you go," I said, as he was panting, on the floor, his dick still hard from the whole ordeal. He was now covered in cum - the one on his clothes was his and the one on his chin was mine. He didn't bother wiping it off. It was like a picture.

I got what I needed though. I picked his pants up from the ground and used them to polish my boot clean. He didn't object - he knew better than that. When it was squeaky clean, I threw them back at him and opened the door from the stall.

Two patrons of the pub were standing there, both of them wearing purple bracelets, facing each other. They both turned to me as they saw me - looks like I came in just before they were able to whip out their cocks and play the game. Since I left the stall door wide open, they also saw the slut that used to be a man ten minutes ago sitting behind me.

"Evening, gentlemen," I said to them, while I zipped up my pants, "No need to compete tonight. There's a hungry bitch with an eager mouth who'll gladly take care of you right here."

I pointed to the open stall behind me and strolled off from the bathroom. I didn't care if the guy felt humiliated that I just offered him to strangers like a piece of meat. And I didn't stay around to check what happened after I left. The only thing I know is that while I was opening the exit door from the bathroom, I heard the very distinctive sound of two zippers opening up simultaneously somewhere behind me.