The Purple Collar

Story Info
A personal ad brings together Kitten and her Daddy.
4.6k words
4.14
18.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prequel

Daddy, where are you?

I need a strong man to take care of me, to teach me, to love me, and hold me when the world becomes too much. I'll be such a good girl for you! But sometimes, just sometimes I can't be good, sometimes I just get so bratty and pouty that I will need you to take a firm hand to me, to remind me why bad behavior is punished and good behavior is rewarded.

Can you be that man? Please say you are mine and I can be yours completely. Don't disappear, breaking my faith and my heart again. It's happened too many times. I have so much to give but are you strong enough to take it all? Can you control the wildcat and nurture the kitten in me?

If you are strong enough for a strong submissive woman, please contact me. No posers, no wannabes, no 'just here for a quick jerk off' need apply. Don't tease me with possibilities. I need you every day and every night. I am ready to be yours...please find me.

Your Kitten

The personal ad had connected them. At last they found each other. All the others had fallen away until only he was left. When they came together, it was everything.

*********

Michael sat at the small table sipping his beer and waiting. Vanessa was late. He suspected he knew the reason why and that made him smile, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to pay for it later.

Their time together had been full of surprises. First there was the surprise of finding such a poignant ad on the site for kinksters. There was such sweetness and longing to it that he had to answer but he hesitated, sure she would be snatched up right away. This seemed to be confirmed when months went by before she replied to his message. Michael found out later that her inbox had been completely full within hours of posting the ad and it had taken her a while to sort through them all. Easiest to get rid of were the asshats; those were deleted without a reply. There were a few seemingly reasonable inquiries that turned out to be wannabes - she didn't waste any more time on them and yet a few back and forth messages had to be gone through.

Vanessa told him of two others besides him, that she thought might have been the daddy she was looking for. The first of the two was a very sexy man that she felt comfortable with right away. He was well spoken and seemed to genuinely care for her, but she soon grew frustrated with his lack of time for her and that made her question herself. The other contender was an instantaneously hot connection that she was thrilled with. She was sure he was the one but then he just stopped communicating and never gave her any explanation. This devastated Vanessa and she was very close to giving up. If these two that she had been so sure of turned out so wrong, then maybe she was the problem?

Then she got to his message. She almost didn't bother to reply.

"What's the point?" she thought. "Well, I've come this far, I might as well answer. At least I'm polite," she thought with an inward snarl at the one that ghosted her.

Vanessa was more careful in her replies to Michael, more cautious about opening up to him. But Michael was patient and genuinely interested in her and he restored her faith in herself. Their texting became calling and then finding out they lived in nearby cities was the icing on this particular cake. Now they made regular visits as often as possible and had grown even closer.

He was so glad he had answered her ad and that she had given him a chance.

All this ran through his mind when he finally spotted her walking toward him. He admired her elegant looks even in casual wear such as the jeans and tee shirt she was wearing tonight. Her long dark hair and brown eyes were beautiful, but it was her mobile, expressive face that captured his attention. The ankle boots she wore lengthened her legs and the jeans were tight enough that he saw a few heads turning to watch her as she went past.

Ahh, it was as he suspected. Vanessa was feeling naughty tonight and the thin light pink shirt she was wearing clearly displayed that she wasn't wearing a bra. She knew he loved it when her full breasts were unfettered and her hard nipples poked through the material.

She finally reached him and leaned in for a kiss, making sure she brushed her hard nipple against his arm as she did. He smelled her perfume and happily kissed her back.

"Hello! Sorry I'm late! I got caught in a call just as I was leaving," she told him as she sat down.

"Is that so?" he asked. "Was there any other reason you're late?"

She flushed a bit and looked at him mischievously. "Well I was wondering about the gift you left me."

"What were you wondering? Were my instructions not clear?"

"Yes...," she said slowly, a puzzled look on her face. "But what does it do?" she asked.

Michael casually picked up his phone and pressed it a couple of times. Vanessa jumped a bit and her deep brown eyes got wide. Just then the waitress came over and asked her for her order. Vanessa tried to answer but swallowed heavily instead.

The waitress looked slightly puzzled at the delay and Michael looked at her with a concerned expression on his face though she could see his blue eyes laughing at her. She was finally able to take a breath and said, "Tom Collins, please."

After the waitress left, she turned to Michael and said, "That was...what was that?"

He smiled at her and pressed his index finger to his phone screen again. She watched him slide his finger upwards and suddenly her eyes widened again and she shivered all over.

"Are you all right Kitten?" he asked with a grin. She looked at him across the table and couldn't make a sound though her heart skipped a beat at his special name for her. He continued to play with his phone, sliding his finger up and down, watching her fidget on the stool. She trembled and sighed with each swipe of his finger. He teased her by asking her questions about her job and regular chit chat and when she stumbled on an answer slid his finger up until she answered before sliding it back down.

Vanessa was flushed and breathless and only halfway through her drink when she pleaded, "Please Michael! You're driving me crazy!" Her hands trembled as she raised the glass to her lips and he loved that her need was so openly showing on her.

"You don't like my gift, kitten?" he asked.

Vanessa swallowed a sip of her drink, grateful that the teasing rumbles from the vibe in her pussy were at a low buzz. At least she could think now. She looked at Michael and smiled warmly, she knew when he called her kitten that the evening was going to be special.

"Of course I do, but you better be prepared to finish what you've started with this wicked little thing!"

"Don't I always?" he asked with a cheeky grin. He drew out a box from his jacket pocket and handed it to her. She smiled again. He was so good to her, always gifting her with little things. She loved his attention and care of her. She looked at the box carefully; it wasn't very heavy and only about as big as her hand. She shook it a little and glanced mischievously at him as she did so. He grinned back, used to her antics. This is why he loved to surprise her; he took as much pleasure in her opening the presents as she took in receiving them.

Finally, she opened the box and drew out a soft fabric and leather choker collar in a beautiful shade of purple. It was gathered in the center with a small bow from which a ring and a small heart medallion hung. She lifted her eyes to his, and gasped out. "A collar? For me Daddy?"

"It has your name on it doesn't it?" he asked. She looked more closely at the heart medallion and saw that it said 'Kitten' on one side and 'Vanessa' on the other.

"Oh! Would you help me put it on?" She lifted her long dark hair away from her neck and waited for him to stand and come behind her. He did, pressing into her back as he leaned forward to grab the collar. She could feel his hardness pressed against her lower back and she wiggled against him. He wrapped the collar tight against her throat and tied it in a neat bow at her nape. He placed a warm kiss there, smelling her unique fragrance, and slipped his hand quickly around to grope her breast, tweaking a hard nipple. She inhaled sharply and felt his collar move with her. The feeling was indescribable, so warm and belonging. He looked down at her and their eyes met, all teasing gone for now.

"Are you done your drink?" he asked in a near growl of a voice. She nodded, not caring that she wasn't. Michael threw down some bills on the table and grabbed her hand, pulling her along with him as they walked urgently through the pub to the door.

Once through the door, Michael kept hold of her hand until they rounded the corner of the building. It was a semi private spot away from the main road though a bit close to the trash bins. They didn't notice their less than romantic location as their mouths collided and they kissed passionately. He gathered both her wrists in one hand and stretched them above her head while with his other hand he pulled up her shirt to expose her big breasts and the hard nipples standing out so prominently. He dove like a starving man onto first her left breast and then her right. Furiously flicking each nipple with his tongue before taking it between his teeth and biting gently, then sucking hard on it until with a pop it came out of his mouth. Immediately he repeated this on the other nipple. Vanessa squirmed and bucked against him, desperate to touch him as well. Her earlier stimulation from the vibe adding to the fire he was building in her now.

"Please, please...oh... OH..." her pleading, mewling noises finally penetrated his brain and he lifted his head to look at her.

"Oh, Kitten seeing you wear my collar makes me crazy!" He kissed her hard and grabbed her hand again, this time more gently though no less urgently. Vanessa struggled to get her shirt pulled down with her other hand as they walked, glad the car wasn't too far away.

She was slightly confused when he unlocked the back-seat door and told her, "Get in."

For a moment she thought he was going to join her but he shut the door, walked around and climbed into the driver's seat. He said, "Take off your jeans Kitten," and she smiled and did as she was told. Perhaps she wiggled a bit more than necessary in order to do so but he didn't mind. When she tossed them on the seat beside her, he caught her eye in the rearview mirror and told her, "How wet are your panties, Kitten?" he asked.

She stroked thoughtfully between her open thighs, knowing he was watching her. "Mmmm... quite wet Daddy. Soaked from all your teasing earlier!" she smiled and pouted her lips at him.

"Take them off too."

Vanessa's eyes widened a bit but she wriggled out of those too, pulling the quite wet material from her. The egg-shaped vibe still buried in her pussy continued to buzz gently, at varying tempos and rhythms, keeping her juices flowing.

"Now put those in your mouth and finger yourself as I drive us home," he told her, adjusting the mirror to the right angle, "while I watch you."

Vanessa slid more deeply into being Kitten and did as she was told. She always did when he used that tone of voice, the one that made her all shivery. The panties in her mouth gave her the smell and taste of her own arousal and her fingers eagerly dove between her lips to find and rub her aching clit. She scooped between her juicy swollen folds to spread the fluid around and around her clit and then back down for more. Sliding her fingers up and down, loving the squelching sounds she was making and knowing his eyes were on her. She gave only a passing thought about distracting him from safe driving as she slid one, then two fingers into her pussy and began to move them in and out, pushing the vibe harder against her G-spot and then away. His groan was music to her ears and she worked her fingers faster. Her rhythm was interrupted when the car turned sharply and then stopped. They were in the drive at his house. She almost howled her frustration; she was so close! Just a few minutes more and she could have cum.

Michael got out of the car and opened her door. Stooping, he reached in and grabbed her discarded jeans and said, "Come on Kitten, no time to get dressed, get inside."

Vanessa looked up at him with wide eyes. "Like this?" she asked in a whisper, her panties dropping out of her open mouth.

"Like this, now. Come on Kitten. Out."

She peeked around him, looking to see if there was anyone around. The car was parked in its usual spot which she had never considered very far away before. Now the distance seemed to stretch on forever. Michael turned away and walked to the front door, unlocking it and holding it open for her. She gathered her courage and eased out of the car and began to run to the door.

She stopped when he said, "Close the car door, Kitten."

Her face flaming, she turned back and slammed the door shut, acutely aware of her naked ass. She quickly turned and ran up to the door where he waited for her. He didn't move out of her way so she squeezed past him anxious to be in the house. He grabbed a plump cheek as she did so and got a squeak in return. At the foot of the stairs she stopped and looked at him, one foot on the bottom step.

"Yes little girl, upstairs, now," he said, answering the question in her eyes.

She smiled and ran up the stairs, Michael was right behind her. Once in the bedroom they fell into each other's arms and kissed deeply, tongues entwined in a feverish dance.

Michael filled his hands with her ass cheeks, squeezing fondly, then slid them up, over her hips and up her ribcage. How he loved the sultry curves of his kitten, so very pet-able. His hands found their way to the underside of her full breasts and his thumbs stroked the delectable softness there. His kitten purred and arched her back to give him more room. His hands continued their upward journey lingering on her scrumptious breasts squeezing her hard nipples until her breathing hitched and a small mewl of pleasure fell from her lips. His hands continued up and swept her shirt off over her head and dropping it to the floor. Michael stepped back and looked at her. She wore nothing now but his collar and the sight nearly stopped his heart. She was so beautiful, his kitten.

"Get on your knees Kitten, I need you to suck Daddy's cock," he told her in a husky whisper.

She smiled and did so, dropping to her knees in front of him and quickly undoing his button fly jeans and peeling them and then his briefs down his thighs. His heavy cock bobbed free and she grasped the base in her hand caressing his sac at the same time. Her eyes stayed locked on his as she took him into her mouth. She almost delicately wrapped her lips around the flaring head but there was nothing delicate about the look in her eyes as she did so. Her tongue flicked all around the delineated edge and probed at the slit on the very tip licking up oozing precum. She released the head and ducked lower to lick and suck at each ball, taking one and then the other into her mouth with the firm suction she knew he liked. His groan was music to her ears and she stopped working his balls to drag her tongue slowly up the entire length of him flicking the tip with her tongue. Down she went again swirling her tongue all around just to repeat the long slow stroke again.

"Kitten," he groaned, "Kitten open your mouth."

She did and was rewarded with him rubbing his saliva lubed shaft over her lips and open mouth. He held himself and worked the tip over her tongue and into the deeper parts of her mouth. Her lips closed around him and she held her tongue soft and firm against the underside. Her cheeks hollowed with the suction she provided and he pushed deeper feeling her teeth scrape along the sides of his cock as he got harder from her loving attention.

"AH! Kitten!"

Michael couldn't stand it any longer and grabbed her ponytail at the base of her skull and began to thrust into her warm mouth, going a little deeper and then shallower. Their eyes remained locked and he was stunned as always at the unimaginable pleasure of face fucking his beautiful willing kitten.

Her hands were braced on his thighs and tears leaked from her eyes when his strokes became deeper. He pulled out to let her breath and the drool clung in silky lines between her lips and his shaft.

"More Kitten?" he asked.

She nodded, grunting when he thrust into her mouth again. Her smeared mascara and drool covered face so fucking gorgeous to him. He pulled out with an audible POP! then used her hair to pull her up against him, kissing her wet smeared mouth. He picked her up and tossed her on the bed.

She bounced a bit when she hit the mattress and a giggle popped out of her mouth. She lay there looking at him, at her daddy, as he took off the rest of his clothes. He looked so good with his short, light brown hair and blue eyes. He wasn't big but he was strong from his construction job and that suited her just fine.

Daddy knelt on the bed next to her and gently enclosed his hand around her throat, pushing her jaw up to meet his mouth. He kissed her again.

"Say it. Tell me whose kitten you are."

"Yours Daddy. I'm your kitten."

"Yes. MY kitten. My beautiful little fuckable kitten." Michael growled into her ear. "Now grab the bars on the headboard and do NOT let go! Understand baby girl?'

"Yes Daddy," she whispered and reached over her head, grasping the metal bars with her hands.

"Good girl," he said as he stood up. "Now don't let go. If you let go, I'll stop," he warned her.

She shivered all over and watched him as he released her throat and trailed his hand over her breasts, stopping to pinch and roll her hard nipples. He adored seeing her skin shiver into gooseflesh as he played with her. His hand stroked down over her ribs and belly, and she opened her legs for him, but he just stroked her thigh, avoiding her hungry pussy entirely.

He extended the stroke as far as could reach before switching sides and stroking upward again avoiding her pussy. A little smack on her belly when she raised her hips and rolled towards him reminded her to stay still. He played with her breasts, watching her face as he used both hands to pull her nipples up, stretching her breast and giving them a bit of a twist before releasing. Her head bowed back and exposing her throat as she hung onto the headboard spindles for dear life.

A long breathless moan emerged from her, "Oooooh, Daaadddy!" She loved it when he played hard with her breasts.

His hand left her breasts and moved to her soft exposed throat. "Are you MY kitten?"

Her brown eyes never left his as she nodded her reply.

"I didn't hear you," he said squeezing lightly.

She was flushed and panting, her legs open and her eyes pleading with him. His hand slid down her soft belly and cupped her mound firmly.

"Ohh fuck," she groaned.

"What was that Kitten?" he asked her.

"I'm yours. I am your kitten, Daddy," she whispered, lost to him again.

Michael growled, "Yes MINE!" He leaned down and claimed her mouth in a deep, loving kiss.

He pulled himself from her sweet mouth, and pressed his hand more firmly on her mound. "Whose cunt is this?"

She moaned again at finally feeling his hand where she needed it. Her hips lifted to press more firmly into his palm, but he kept the pressure the same. "Yours!" she cried out.

"Whose Kitten?" he asked again.

"Yours Daddy! Oh please..." she begged him.

"My what, kitten?" His palm was making firm little circles, pressing hard against her clit and his fingers were getting wetter as her pouting pussy lips swelled around them.

"I, OH... it's your... cunt Daddy!" she gasped out.

"Yes MINE," he growled pressing just a little harder and she stiffened with her first small climax, wetting his hands farther. He pulled the vibe out of her dripping wet pussy; its work was done for now.

12