The Purple Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Kitten," he breathed out, "I was going to play more with you, but I need to taste you. Now!"

She whimpered at the loss of his hand on her... no HIS pussy, but that turned into a moan of satisfaction and delight when she felt his tongue replacing it. He licked and tasted and ate her like she was the first food he had had in weeks.

He spread her legs wider, pressing the backs of her thighs so she was open for him. He watched her between devouring mouthfuls, seeing her eyes roll back in her head just before he tasted the spurting sweetness of her on his tongue. He pressed his tongue in further to gather every drop of her juice, tongue fucking her into another climax which he relished with equal passion. He saw her hands let go of the headboard to hover over his head and he lifted up long enough to growl, "Kitten! Hands!" before resuming his feast. He didn't know or care if she wanted to pull him closer or to push him away; it didn't matter because this was HIS and he wasn't done yet. He knew how much she could take and he was determined to take her all the way, and maybe a bit farther.

A high wordless keening sigh floated from her mouth in an endless almost unbroken wave. The sound was primal and drove him on to claim his kitten. Michael changed his grip to under her ass so he could lift her to his feasting mouth. His tongue dipping into her tight little rosebud as well and he held tight as she bucked and screamed and ground into his face as her climaxes became one endless roll of sensation. His lower face was drenched with her juices and the almost animalistic sounds coming from her drove him on.

His cock was aching and he needed to be in her and she echoed his need. "OH Daddy! Please! Please I need you to fuck me Daddy!!"

With a growl he changed positions and knelt between her open thighs, his throbbing cock just at the entrance to her hot little pussy. He slid up and down her slit, lubing himself with her abundant juice.

"You feel that Kitten?"

"Fuuucck, yes! You feel so fucking good Daddy!"

"You feel how hard you get me? How you drive me fucking insane?"

"Ohhhh, fuuuck, ohhh god! I want you inside me so fucking badly Daddy!"

"Mmm, I know you do. You're so wet for me baby girl."

"Please Daddy! Please no more teasing! I need it, I want you inside me!!"

With that his hands pulled her hips down towards him and sheathed himself completely in her. Kitten half sighed, half moaned at the full feeling of his cock inside her. He stroked in and out a few times then held himself completely still, throbbing in her.

"Now Kitten, cum for me now!"

He held her still with her hips lifted off the mattress so she had no leverage to squirm. He felt her hot pussy quiver and flex around his shaft and he hung onto his control with grim determination. He rotated his hips slightly, grinding her clit.

Kitten mewled and cried out, "Daddy!"

"Yes, Kitten. That's it, let it go. Cum for me now. Let me feel you cum."

She was so grateful for his strong grip as her climax burst on her. She felt like she was flying apart except where he held onto her, grounding her and making it safe to fly.

The final shudders of her climax had barely died away when Michael pulled out and changed his grip flipping her over onto her face. "Ass up, baby girl," he said. Still quivering she struggled to push herself up onto her hands and knees. His hands gripped her ponytail firmly and pulled back to help.

"That's it. Come to me and get Daddy's cock," he growled, almost at the end of his control.

"Mmmm... oh, oh god! Yes, please!" she moaned.

"My dirty little girl."

"Your dirty little girl Daddy!" she repeated.

He started moving into her then, hard and fast, driving his cock in and out. The slap of skin on skin and wet squelching noises filled their ears.

Michael gripped her hair a little tighter, pulling her higher against him. His free hand groped her breasts roughly and he continued to pound her hard.

"Listen to that," he ordered.

She moaned in reply.

The hand holding her hair let go and moved to her throat, forcing her head back. She felt that final shift. Being surrounded by him, filled with him, owned by her daddy was the deepest most satisfying feeling in the world. He could tell from the change in her breathing that she was there, in that place that was just for them. For Daddy and his Kitten.

"That's it. Now Kitten, cum on Daddy's cock like a good girl," he growled into her ear. A huge shudder tore through her and the tightest grip yet squeezed his cock. His last thread of control shredded and his thrusts became wild and frenzied. He fucked his Kitten like there was a gold medal at stake.

"Oh OOHH...Kitten!" he half groaned half growled and he released deep inside he, flooding her tight pussy with his cum. Michael collapsed on top of her then rolled to his side bringing her with him cuddling her. She could feel his cock softening but still inside her. He wrapped his arms around her and gently kissed the side of her face.

"I love you Kitten. I'm so glad you are mine."

"Mmmm, me too. I'm so glad you're my daddy, Daddy."

12