The Pursuit of Pleasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andre walked into her house and it was huge. He wondered how she could afford this house for how young she was. She waddled to him again and kissed him again. Her belly felted so warm and soft. Andre felt her massive ass and belly flab. She didn't have as much definition as Olivia. Her ass was actually a lot flabbier than Olivia's. That was only more fun for Andre. He played with it for as long as they were kissing. Annabelle suddenly stopped and she guided Andre to dining room table.

Andre was in amazement as he saw a feast on the table. There was a whole fried turkey on the table. Mashed potatoes greased up in butter and potato salad were on the table. There were multiple pies of all different flavors. There was macaroni and cheese that looked so creamy and delicious. The melted cheese looked explicitly tasty.

There were vegetables drenched in butter. There were Swedish meatballs as big as tennis balls. They smelled heavenly. She also had a whole bowl of baked beans. There were two greasy meat lovers pizzas and freshly made fried chicken. In the middle with the turkey was a huge bowl of pasta with creamy alfredo sauce and giant bowl of thick gravy. She walked into the kitchen and came back with a the two giants jugs of this chocolate looking shake. She gestured me to set down and join her. She went to the living room and came back with some type of pill in her hand.

"Eat this" said Annabelle.

"Annabelle, why?" said Andre.

"It's something for later." she said with a huge smirk.

"What does it do?"

"You'll find out soon enough. But first let's dig in. I want to burst out of this dress soon.... Oh and by the way, I slipped a hunger stimulant in your mouth when we were kissing in the bathroom. Besides this dinner should be nothing for you. After a game and our little 'pleasure fest' in the bathroom, you should be as starving as a lion with no food for a week. Also, fun fact I gain weight impossibly quick. So you're in for a treat."

Andre thought about it for a second and he actually did feel need incredibly hunger during the game and even now. He look at the turkey and his mind went into a frenzy. Soon they went into complete ecstasy. They ate like hungry lions.

By at least ten minutes, Annabelle had food all over her face and dress. You could literally hear her dress start to rip. You could see her belly and flab to creak out. That made Andre so horny. She dipped almost all her food in the gravy. It was all delicious.

At fifteen minutes, the dress was torn to shreds and her pieces of her dress were all over the floor. She was breathing so hard because of the food. She stop all of a sudden after she ate all the baked beans. She stood up for a minutes. Andre was a still eating like a madman.

All of a sudden, Annabelle farted so hard that it ripped the leftover pieces of the dress. Annabelle was red with relief. Andre laugh at her. She was a little embarrassed. Andre saw her red face and then he farted alongside with her. She smiled at Andre and they kissed each other. Andre could taste the leftover pieces of food in her mouth. She was certainly beautiful woman in just a old bra and panties.

"I can't wait to break this bra and panties along." said Annabelle.

"I know you can do it." said Andre.

They dig in once again. At thirty minutes, they were stuffed completely. Annabelle's bra and panties were seriously torn. Andre moved in for a kiss with her, but she ended up belching in his face. Andre laughed at her. Then, he belched as well in support of her. She finally smirked and said it's time. She got up from the chair with the help of Andre.

They went to the bedroom. When they there, only the moonlight was shining on them. Annabelle drop her ass on the bed facing toward Andre. She used her finger to gesture him to come to her. Andre came closer as he licked his lips. She commanded, "undress yourself." Andre did as she told. He started with his shirt. His belly was slightly hard. The muscles on his arms were fully exposed. He showed off a little and flexed for hear. His chest was fairly hairy with a brownish color.

He then unzip his pants and pull them off. She saw his athletic thighs. They were bigger than her's. Annabelle's eyes opened more . She saw a large gargantuan dick and balls. His balls were the size of softballs. She noticed that his dick was curved to his right. It had purple veins and was almost bright red. His dick was pulsating and she could tell he was ready. She told him to rip her bra. Andre complied with her. He got closer to her and grab the fabric of the bra. It ripped almost with ease. It's like she gained 50 pounds from just that meal alone. She was a whopping 401 pounds. She admitted that used some weight gain formula to accelerate her gaining. Tonight was when the effects wore off.

She let him see that she can be a person that was made for him. She then told him to rip off her panties. She quickly turned over on all fours and he rips the panties that turned him on even more.

"Sniff my ass and pussy" said Annabelle.

Andre bent down and look into her pussy and ass. He went closer and he smelled her ass first. It was a little sweaty, but he ended sniffing and kissing it. She felt this and wanted to give him a surprise for during that. Her asshole starting to pucker. Andre noticed this and he looked closer. Annabelle gave him a rumbling fart from her ass. She laughed, but it was quickly interrupted by Andre putting his tongue in her ass.

"Andre, ..... I've never done..... ohh... this before. You're the first.... person to do this." said Annabelle in happiness.

"I been dreaming about this ever since I first day I saw you. You'd be surprised what kind of thoughts I had about you. I almost moved on to a new woman, but not until you intercepted me the bathroom." said Andre while licking Annabelle's asshole.

"I love you, Andre. Ever since that day you kissed me I can't stop thinking about you. I wanted to know what you tasted like, felt like, and if you and I fit together!" said Annabelle screaming.

"I love you, too, Annabelle! I want to be taste you, too. I want do everything with you. I love you so much, my lovely." responded Andre.

Andre grabbed Annabelle's ass and pulled it closer to her. His tongue only went farther into her ass. She was screaming to the top of her lungs at this point. Fortunately, people could only hear if they were literally right next to the house.

Andre switched from her ass to her pussy and she went wild. She was going insane. She clutched the bed so hard to brace herself for the pleasure. She was arching her back. She moved a little too much. Her pussy juices started to get all over Andre's face and down his chin then onto his chest. The more he ate her pussy the more wild she got. She wanted him very bad. She ended up squirting all over him several times.

When he stopped, she calmed down. Annabelle turned around kissed him so hard. She embraced him to the point where she scratched his muscular back. She even dig her nails into his back.

She lied on her back now. She pulled her legs up and then Andre saw her pussy in the moonlight. It was beautiful and small. Andre wasted no time pulling up his dick then he teased Annabelle's pussy. Annabelle smirked at him and he grinned at her. Then, he forced his dick inside her. His eyes closed and he was in amazement because of her overwhelming tightness. She screamed because the charge in. Andre received pain and pleasure from her pussy.

She squirted so hard. Her juices were all over his belly and cock. When he opened his eyes, he smiled but he was scared when he looked at her pussy. She was bleeding. He looked at her face and she smiles.

"I am a virgin and I'm on my period. I lot of guys don't like woman with my size. I was also a nerd to many boys. They were intimidated by my intelligence as well. Love was hard for me. I wanted to give you my virginity because you're the first boy to actually come to me. I took your virginity and you took mine. I want to be your first for everything. I want you to stretch my pussy so much to the point where my pussy is shaped to your cock's distinct shape. Andre, I want to be the mother of your children. I want to be your queen. I love you more than anything in this world." said Annabelle.

"I'm sorry I walked away from you. I only thought you would turn me down. I was perverted for the one the outlandish things I wanted to do to you. I really did like you. I want to love you and I do now more than ever. I want you. But we might have to talk about the baby." smirked Andre.

Andre continued to go inside her pussy more. He reached her womb and he had 4 inches of dick that wasn't covered by her pussy. He took Annabelle's wish into effect and stretched her pussy. She was so happy and had so much pain. She stopped him and he came out.

Annabelle went into her dresser drawer and gave him an extra large cock ring. She put around his dick and behind his balls. Andre had an idea, too. He told her to wait. He walked out and he went into the kitchen. He came back with the gravy. Andre dipped his fingers inside the gravy. Then, he poured some of the gravy into her pussy. She was confused. He put the pot down on her dresser.

He reentered her, but with less resistance. She screamed once again. And she was loving every second of it. She finally understood the pain was gone and she just keep loving each and every moment. He was about to come, but when he did the cock ring choked it. Annabelle said that's why I gave you the cock ring. Andre just keep going like a wild animal. He turned her sideways and he keep going. They were both sweating so hard.

Annabelle's vagina was making a puddle in her bed. Andre again and was choked up by the cock ring. Annabelle cummed at least 4 more times from Andre. Finally, Andre picked her up. She wrapped her legs around him and put her arms around his necked. He held her up by her massive thighs. She was astounded at his strength.

He positioned his cock into her pussy again. She cummed just from the entering. Gravy came running down Andre's leg. He bounced her up and down. She screamed I love you to Andre. Andre responded with a long kiss. He pushed her into the wall and she cummed again. The gravy flow stop but her pussy was still squirting. He was about to cum one more time and as he was pumping his dick. He added rotations with his thrust to the pussy.

She finally was able to take another inch of his dick. She was shaking and was about to pass out from the pleasure. He lied her on the bed in the same position and he gave one final pump. Annabelle's eyes almost rolled into the back of her head. Andre final got cum to cum out his cock and he was red with pleasure and salty with sweat. Cum overflowed her pussy. It was so thick and rich to her.

She smiled at Andre and said,"I knew you wanted a baby with me." As he moved next to Annabelle. Andre noticed her body shined in the moonlight by her sweat. She was truly a beautifully, fat woman.

He noticed she had no stretch marks on her body. Her body was completely smooth. She had no markings whatsoever. Andre knew she was angel. He gave her one final kiss for the night. They finally noticed that the sun was rising. They had literally fucked all night. They passed out on the bed together.

Andre laying on his back and Annabelle on his chest holding hands as they fell asleep. Soon, Andre would realize he was in for a hell of a day on tomorrow.

12