All Comments on 'The Pursuit'

by WritingwhatIlike

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rated it a 3, you are all over the place when you are writing about sex, you need to calm down and focus on one thing at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Use a condom in a fictional erotic story. How erotic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story! Nice build, nice self-doubt, excellent help from Mom's at-work sidekick, telling Mom how she really was feeling....

Too early for condoms. They could have that next day at least, and maybe one more, then Plan B....

Mom needs to see the ObieGuynie to get her troublesome cramps/ periods smoothed out, and so she and her husband no longer need condoms...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Good to give mom first time anal

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great story! Hopefully you will continue this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She didn't know her own son's address? So bizarre, given she 'always had time for him' throughout the rest of the story. I was a bit disgusted at how her friend from work was actually encouraging her about her affair. I guess that's how far people have fallen and explains the vast quantity of cheating wives on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm am confused by the "high school theme" tag. Didn't she say he was 22? Did he fail four years in a row, or what? Is that why he lives in his own place?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you! One of the very best I've read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I give it a 5. I don’t see how it was “all over the place.” Yes, a thumb up her butt would have been a pleasant surprise also to see her reaction for the future.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A very yummy story that would be wonderful to see continued. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good job. Please edit and proof read: Harry, Henry, Claire, Claude......!

Waiting for next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Please continue.

Klubot99Klubot99over 2 years ago

Fantastic. Thank you

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

It was good read. Hope to see you expand on this story. Lots more adventures that can be written about

Nmb11Nmb11over 2 years ago

Fantastic!!!!!

You must continue their story and tell where it leads

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it… will there be more?

I read the story with my wife and she literally fucked my brains out after.

She should leave her deadbeat husband and father her son’s child.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

I loved it! I didn't think it all over the place at all. I hope that it continues. In the next chapter, maybe she finds that her husband conspired with her son about the whole thing! Turns out he has ED and wants to make sure his wife is satisfied so he gets his son to step in for him. Just a thought. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Man you did it again... Such a sweet erotic build up... Refer more stories please...

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 2 years ago

overall really amazing, but the son kinda felt like 30-40 years old..

5/5

BG187BG187over 2 years ago

Shit are all of your stories this good. I'm gonna a see what else you got because that was the best story I read in months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding!

boaman007boaman007over 2 years ago

Excellent story. Your writing gets better and better with each new submission.

JTassJTassover 2 years ago

Excellent story!

One piece of feedback - Mom not only has never seen her son's apartment, but doesn't even know the address? That seems weird.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 2 years ago

Loved it.

I hope you expand the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome.

SmutaholicSmutaholicover 2 years ago

One of the very best mother/son stories I've read on the site! Fantastic build-up. Loved the slow burn that became a fire neither one could resist. Hope to see more from you!

grumpyggrumpygover 2 years ago

Ignore the nitpicking from anonymous comments. Being a writer myself I tend to be more critical but this story got me hooked and I couldn't put it down. Writing stories, editing, proofreading, checking continuity is damned hard work. You richly deserve all the 5* ratings you get. Well done!

Nmb11Nmb11over 2 years ago

Excellent story with many ways to continue

Please consider a 2nd chapter

dfw713dfw713over 2 years ago

Such a wonderfully written story. Thanks for sharing it.

MarkhawksMarkhawksover 2 years ago

Awesome writing! Can't wait for part two!

Messy112Messy112over 2 years ago

Like this storyline about courting mother like that.....love to see more on this series

MichitsyMichitsyover 2 years ago

It was good..you're a good writer of erotica, IMHO. Thanks.

travis3636travis3636over 2 years ago

Outstanding! Two minor quibbles:

1) Decide if Claire has large breasts and lots of cleavage, or small breasts that sit up high on her chest (my preference for sure. Too many MS stories where Mom has 44DD and not enough where she has 32As or Bs.

2) A mother knows her sons address. She doesn't need to ask him for it.

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvrover 2 years ago

This was without a doubt the best mother/son story on this site. Very well written and 100% believable.

alo0ozalo0ozover 2 years ago

All is great and well, except for the cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Continue on the affair of Clair Jase please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At first I thought it was a bit ‘ho-hum, have I read this before?’ Put it down for a bit, then tried again and noticed the pace and quality of writing hooked me in eventually. As pointed out, a couple of minor typos, but hey, easy to miss in an epic, so totally forgiven!

Great stuff; great characters and great sex! Worked for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m giving 5 stars because it was definitely great but I do feel a bit torn. The situations were hot and well written but Claire and Jace didn’t feel like mother and son in their relationship or how they spoke to each other.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismabout 2 years ago

Enjoyable, and I’d like to see a sequel. I could've done without the condoms, as the threat of pregnancy is always an added bonus when it comes to incest. Maybe she could've promised to go back on the pill and use Plan B in the interim? Anyway, that's a minor quibble. A good read.

obscure72obscure72almost 2 years ago

Great read. I would enjoy reading a Ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need more

Need a no-condom solution

Also, amazing

The_full_forceThe_full_forceabout 1 year ago

Blimey, hits my spot, perfectly

Charlieboy2004Charlieboy2004about 1 year ago

Nice story. She'll need to go on the pill or another form of contraception. He will want to come in her and so does she.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I very much like a story that has some plausibility associated with it. You craftsmanship with words is superb, please ,please write a many faceted squeal.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Holy crap!!

What an exciting story!

I could actually taste the chemistry between them because you've written this story so well.

I absolutely loved it, and obviously will hope for a continuation somewhere farther down the line.

While I'm not usually one to attempt to influence someone ideas.....

How about chapter two showing Jason and Claire's affair heating up to the point of Claire divorcing George, and she and gentleman Jason moving in together because they're madly in love with each other, and excite each other endlessly in their committed monogamous relationship.

By the time they do, Jase has already gotten a vasectomy so they can have endless wonderful unprotected sex without the threat of unwanted kids fouling up their romance.

Then one day on a lark, one of them buys a lotto ticket and wins a BIG pot, allowing them to take off for Europe for a number of months as they wander blissfully through the romance of a lifetime, and then come back and buy a beautiful forested rural estate out away from close neighbors, and spend lot of years together making each other happy living the life of dreams in a smallish but comfortable house.

They truly sound like the perfect couple.

Hey. What can I say? I SO wish I was Jase! A guy can dream, can't he??

You are a wonderful author! Please....don't ever stop creating marvelous compositions like this!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Minnie_La_LaMinnie_La_La4 months ago

I'm hooked on your writing. Thanks again.

ToughSailorToughSailor2 months ago

Absolutely the best. Smooth segue is definitely you long suit. Since she was married, I was surprised that she wasn't on birth control already . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWritingwhatIlike@WritingwhatIlike
Jan 15, 2024: big thank you to everyone who sent encouraging messages. I’m working on my next chapter.