The Quarantine Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I felt an urge, and reached for my phone, opened up snapchat, and send a shot of my cock to my ex Riya back in India. Sexting wasn't new to us, and we had done it a few times even after my move here, but we hadn't talked since our last meeting during my visit home, so I wasn't sure of her reaction.

A couple of minute went by, and suddenly there was a reply.

"Did you send that to the wrong number?" Riya wrote back.

"Pretty sure I didn't." I replied.

"I am studying, I have an exam." She replied.

This was interesting. Definitely encouraging.

"Want to FaceTime?" I asked.

A couple of minutes went by.

"Ok." Was the response.

I initiated the call, and her face lit up the screen. Riya was a pretty girl, about 5'5 tall, with dark straight hair that fell to her waist. Her light caramel skin tone and natural curves made stand out in a crowd.

"So what made you think of me today?" She asked. I couldn't really tell from her tone if she was happy I had called. I decided to try my luck.

"I was missing you, as you saw." I said.

"Really. You know I am seeing someone now?" she questioned.

"I know, but I am not seeing anyone, so I can miss you if I feel like it. " I explained.

She smiled. Then looked into the camera and asked, "What do you want Arjun?"

"I want to know if you miss me..." I knew I sounded lame, but hey I was horny, ok!

"Maybe." She said.

"I want to see how much you miss me." I said. I knew that she knew what I meant.

"I have a boyfriend now." Aha, finally she calls him a boyfriend. It hurt a little, but I was too far gone.

"Do you remember what you promised me, that you will always be mine, no matter what?" There, I just went there.

She was silent for a bit. Looking into the cam, she said, "Tell me what you want." I knew what she wanted. I went with it.

"Has your boyfriend seen you nude yet?" I asked.

"Not all the way, no."

"Take off your clothes." I demanded, as I settled down on my bed. I projected my phone's screen onto the TV on my wall, and watched my ex in take up the full 40 inches of my HD TV. She paused for a second, then reached down to her top and pulled it over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her 34 inch C cup breasts spilled out of her top. They were not the perkiest, but were perfect handfuls, topped with dollar sized brown nipples, that I could see were hard now. She hesitated for a few seconds, and then stood up before the cam. I could see her from neck down, as she lowered her shorts, and along with it, her panties. She was making an effort to not make this sexy, but like I said, I was too far gone to care. I couldn't really see her pussy, there was a triangle of trimmed dark hair covering her slit, as usual. I clutched my rock hard cock and started to play with myself as I watched her. I had seen Riya nude hundreds of times before, but somehow today, it was different. She had a boyfriend, and I had been thinking about her.

That night I came hard, looking at my ex, as she touched herself, gently opening up her pussy lips, showing me how wet she was. As I came back down from my orgasm, a sense of guilt washed through me. Very soon I excused myself and disconnected the call. Suddenly there was silence that enveloped me.

And then I heart a soft, gentle moan, coming not from the TV anymore, but from the room next to me. I realized two things at once then. Firstly, it had to be Sarah (Jess's room was on the other side of the house), and secondly, more concerning to me, this walls were thin! I dreaded for a second realizing that she must have heard me, and also probably Riya on the TV speakers.

My moment of embarrassment vanished though, as the sound from the other room got just a bit louder. Although I recently came, I could feel a stir in my cock as I heard my sexy roommate through the walls. I wondered if she had a toy, or if she was using her fingers.

I lay in my bed listening to the sounds of Sarah's passion, and didn't realize when I had drifted off to sleep. When I woke up, sunlight was coming into the room from the window. I reached for my phone to check the time, and saw I had about 20 messages.

The last few were from my parents back home, and the one I clicked on read "The US is in lockdown for Covid19, call us right now!"

12