The Quarry

Story Info
Gay fan fiction from the video game "The Quarry",
2.1k words
4.67
1.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is fan fiction based on Supermassive Games's "The Quarry". All copyright belongs to them, this is just a work of fiction and I claim no ownership of the characters or their stories. I have tried my best to emulate them, however. I might consider making this into a series, let's see how it goes...

***

Dylan was high.

Mr H. was taking over radio duties tomorrow morning, so hit didn't matter if he got stoned out of his mind tonight. There were a few spots around camp where he had stashed the good stuff, but this one was his favourite. Siting here, at the base of the tree, he had a good view of the lake, and he could just make out the radio tower too. Best of all, it was secluded.

He took a drag and looked out at the calm waters. His mind drifted - as it did often these days - to Ryan. He rubbed the growing bulge in his pants as he let the smoke escape his lips. The stoic, brooding councillor had been dropping hints that he was interested over the past month, but refused to make a move.

Dylan acted blasé, laughing each failed flirtation off, but sometimes - like tonight - it got too much. He needed to relieve some frustration. The weed had done some of the work, but it wasn't enough. He took a final drag then pulled up his shirt and slid his hand down his pants. His fingers wrapped around his growing cock and squeezed, forcing an involuntary groan to escape his mouth. He rested his head against the tree and bit his lip as he began to stroke.

He started out slow, picturing himself in the bunk back at the lodge. He imagined a hand reaching up from the bunk below and starting to touch his chest, his stomach, fingers trailing down towards his crotch.

As he stroked, his free hand followed the imagined motions. He let his fingers trace his nipples, his stomach, then started to play with his trail.

He began to stroke faster. Imaging Ryan pulling himself up to his bunk - naked and erect, a wild, desperate look in his eyes. This Ryan knew what he wanted. This Ryan wasn't afraid to take it.

Dylan slipped his pants down and kicked them off, enjoying the gentle breeze that caressed his legs. He licked his thumb and massaged his saliva into his cockhead. His back arched in response and he let out another groan-

He stopped suddenly.

A sound had alerted him. A rustling in the bushes. Someone was mumbling. Incoherent, nonsensical mumbling. It was getting louder - closer.

He had a choice to make - quickly get dressed and risk getting seen? Or, stay as still and quiet as he could and hope that he wouldn't be noticed?

Dylan froze. The voice was clearer now, and it didn't sound like it was coming his way. He'd be fine, right? He held his breath.

"Goddamn bitch!" Jacob exclaimed as he burst from the bushes into Dylan's private clearing. Jacob stumbled forward, hiccupping, with a half empty beer bottle in hand, and proceeded with his incoherent soliloquy.

"I can't believe she'd- No, I shouldn't have said. She's the best thing that ever happened to you, Jacob! You're lucky - lucky that she - she's such a fuckin tease though - I just don't understand. One minute she's all like - and the next it's: 'Jacob, why y'gotta take stuff so personal, this is just' - it means she likes me though, right? She wouldn't get like this if she - I dunno man, i'm kidding myself, i'm not good enough for - but is it too much to ask, I don't want it all the time, just every now and then, y'know? Oh, hi Dylan."

Jacob finally noticed Dylan who sat half nude on the ground, with his back pressed against a tree.

"Hey man." Dylan swallowed, trying to grip his discarded pants with his foot, "what's- er- what's going on?"

"Emma's being- grr- you know what she's like, man!" Jacob spun around and squatted in front of Dylan. Somehow, he managed not to topple over, despite wobbling - a lot. Dylan could see now that Jacob's shirt was hanging on by a single button, and his shorts had clearly been pulled up in a rush. One side of them was hanging so low that he could make out the counsellor's pubes. His well defined 'v' was clearly on display, as was his toned glute.

"Sorry man," Jacob continued, oblivious, "I don't mean to - what you doing all the way out- woah!"

Despite Dylan's desperate attempt to retrieve his pants - he'd just managed to hook them on his toe - it was too late. Jacob had finally seen through his anger, or his intoxication, to see what was going on.

"Dude!"

"What?"

"DUDE!"

"WHAT?"

"Dude, what are you doing?"

"What are YOU doing? I was out here by myself, I didn't invite you out here - you snuck up on ME! Can't a man enjoy some private time anymore?"

"Jesus! I didn't - oh fuck!"

"Don't bring Jesus into this!"

"Christ!"

"Same person!"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry - alright! I've had a rough night, I was just caught off guard, I was way too close to your - y'know, without realising. It just shocked me, okay?"

Dylan, still embarrassed, still hard, still high, took a deep breath, and then burst out laughing.

"The fuck?"

"Sorry man, I'm super high."

Jacob snorted, "yeah? well I'm super drunk."

"Super pissed sounds more like it - what the fuck were you talking about when you came out here? oh, and can you give me a minute- I need to- y'know- put my pants back on?"

Jacob realised he'd been staring and shook his head, trying to look anywhere but at Dylan. He eventually turned to face the lake. "Sorry- I- sorry."

"Stop apologising."

"Sorry- I mean- shit, it's just Emma has got me all-" he blurted, unsure whether he was talking because of the booze or the embarrassment, "she spent all day dropping hints that we were gonna- do things- like, to each other, tonight. I've never seen her so worked up.

"We were gonna meet down at the pier, y'know by the lake? So I'm all excited, right? Thinking this is gonna be a great night. But guess what? She turns up like twenty minutes late. Then, she gets pissed at me because I didn't bring any food, or towels so we could go swimming. She didn't even tell me she wanted me to bring those things! And! And- she doesn't mention the fact that I snuck beers out for us to drink together, but takes one anyway.

"Then, after we've been drinking for a while, I go to make a move, all smooth and everything - and she pushes me away! I'm like - what's wrong? And she's all like - 'that's not what I wanted tonight to be about! So I say 'what did you want tonight to be about?' and she just scoffs at me - you know how she scoffs? Like she's some kind of aristocat, or- or something.

"Anyway, I say to her 'you were making it pretty clear what you wanted tonight to be, earlier!' and she told me not to be gross, and that it was typical of a man to read into things that way. She literally grabbed my crotch this morning, and said we were gonna get 'wet and wild' tonight. She made me so fucking horny, and now I'm all pent up, ready to fucking bust, and I got no-one to bust into."

"You could bust into me," Dylan said.

Jacob felt goosepimples ripple down his back and arms. He turned around. Dylan was on his knees. His pants were still off.

"Dude, your pants are still off! How long does it take?"

Dylan rolled his eyes.

"Look, that thing you said about people dropping hints, getting you worked up? I get that, okay? Same thing has been happening to me all month. Right now, I'm high as fuck, you're drunk as fuck. We both need some release. So stick your dick in my mouth and let's help each other out, alright?"

Jacob hiccupped, then laughed. "I don't know if I'm drunk enough for this, dude."

"Well, you've got half a beer left, think that'll get you there?"

Jacob smiled, and downed what was left in his bottle. "Let's find out." He pulled his shorts down, and his semi-erect cock bounced up. He stepped towards Dylan, running a hand through his already scruffy hair. "I fuck hard, y'know. Think you can take it?"

Dylan smiled and looked up at the horny, half-tanked hunk stood over him. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

Jacob grabbed Dylan's hair and yanked him towards his cock. Dylan took the counsellor's meat into his mouth, anticipating the desperate shove. As expected, Jacob went as deep as he could with the first thrust. Dylan gagged, choked, as tears began streaming down his cheeks, but he wasn't going to give up on the first thrust. Fuck no.

"Fuck, it's so warm." Jacob breathed, still clutching onto Dylan's hair, holding him in position, "Emma never lets me shove it all the way in."

Dylan seized the opportunity. He grabbed Jacob's asscheeks, one in each hand, and pulled him closer, wanting every inch of Jacob inside him.

"Fuck," Jacob gasped, and chuckled. "you fucking slut."

Jacob pulled away, letting his wet cock fall from Dylan's mouth. Saliva ran down Dylan's chin as he looked up at Jacob longingly.

"You want it that bad?" Jacob asked.

"Yes."

"Beg."

"What?"

"Beg."

"Please."

"Again."

"Please!"

Jacob grabbed the back of Dylan's head and thrust his cock between the counsellor's lips. He heard him gag, so he pulled out and thrust again, even harder.

Dylan's knees almost buckled, but he steadied himself, knees spreading wide. His fully erect cock dripped precum, and he started to stroke it as Jacob fucked his mouth furiously.

Jacob ripped off his shirt as he started to sweat. Dylan looked up at his chiselled body gleaming in the moonlight. He wasn't sure he'd ever been this turned on his life. He was close to cumming already, but he didn't want to blow until Jacob had unloaded into his mouth.

"Fuck.... fuck... fuck..." Jacob breathed with every thrust. Each word punctuated by the slap of his balls against Dylan's chin. Emma had never let him use her mouth as much as this. She always wanted to ride on top, it wasn't very often Jacob had the chance to completely give in to his primal side. He was a man, goddammit.

He was fed up of being bossed around. He used his hands on the back of Dylan's head to push his mouth towards him as he thrust - hard.

He was fed up of being treated like he was stupid. He slapped Dylan's cheek so hard he felt the impact on the side of his cock inside Dylan's mouth.

He was worthy of respect. He pulled Dylan's hair back so his cock fell out of his mouth.

He was smart. He pushed Dylan back against the tree.

He was strong. He forced Dylan's mouth open.

He was about to cum.

"Tell me you want me."

Dylan was almost in a stupor. The way Jacob has been using him was beyond anything he'd ever imagined. He'd never thought of himself as that submissive, but in this moment, he thought he might let Jacob do whatever he wanted with him.

"I want you."

"What do you want?"

"I want to eat your load."

Jacob smiled and shoved his cock inside the counsellor's mouth. He took it eagerly. Jacob began to shake, gasping with every thrust. He was almost ready to shoot. Dylan rubbed his cock desperately. He wanted it now. He wanted it so bad.

"Aggh, FUCK!"

Jacob shoved Dylan's head back against the tree as he pushed his crotch against his face, burying his cock in his mouth. His whole body shook as each load shot out of him and down Dylan's throat. Dylan gave a muffled cry as he came moments later, his spunk coating the inside of Jacob's thigh.

They stayed there, like that, for a few moments. Then, Jacob fell backwards onto the grass, exhausted. Dylan wiped his mouth as he gasped for air, breathing heavily.

"I don't think I'm high, anymore."

"I think I'm still drunk."

"Oh good, that means you get a 'I'm not gay, just drunk' card."

"Cool," Jacob sighed, still dizzy from his orgasm.

"Hey, Jacob?"

"Yeah?"

"If Emma ever gets you worked up like this again, you can use me anytime."

"Okay."

"Next time - maybe you use my ass too."

Jacob didn't respond. When Dylan finally managed to lift his head to look, Jacob was asleep. Dylan smiled, and rested his head back against the tree. He started to drift off too, and for the first time that month, he didn't fall asleep thinking of Ryan.