Level 01: Humiliated by Goblins

Story Info
What happens when a scout fails their perception check.
3.3k words
3.86
5.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is my first experience sharing this sort of work on a public scale. Any constructive feedback would be greatly appreciated.

CW: Forced voyeurism, non-human creatures, humiliation.

---------------

"Aye, I'll take a look," Jerrom shouted to the driver as he leapt out the back of the wooden caravan traveling eastward down the Pinewood Trail towards Port Danbar. The young scout had been hired to help escort a merchant's caravan to the port city where it would unload its wares for any buyers looking to procure goods for their own means. For the young adventurer, it was simply means to more coin and a way to make his way across the continent. Having never journeyed to the eastern shores, he was greatly anticipating getting to sample all the wares that Port Danbar had to offer.

Jerrom, a 24-year old human, was a man of dexterous build. While others preferred large swords and heavy axes to lay their foes low, he preferred to rain arrows from a distance with an oak longbow he'd picked up early in his travels. When distance wasn't an option, a pair of dark steel daggers sheathed by his hips would typically suffice long enough for him to gain what he would consider a more advantageous position from atop a hill or behind a tree. He felt most comfortable amongst natural trails and wooded expanses, having worked on an orchard after turning 18 until he felt ready to broaden his horizons and set out to forge a new life for himself.

As the lad forged ahead, he glanced back to see the driver of the caravan, a middle-aged man with salt and peppered hair and tanned skin from a life spent predominantly outdoors steer the horses to the side of the trail for a chance to rest on this warmer than usual late spring afternoon. Jerrom knew this afforded him plenty of time to scout ahead for any threats that may be lurking. Trees lined the Pinewood Trail, offering the young scout plenty of cover and camouflage and he journeyed ahead. However, Jerrom's overconfidence amongst the trees caused the clearly disturbed foliage on the ground to go unnoticed. A thick rope tied between two trees caught the man's ankle and sent him falling to the ground face first. As he lay there for a second, making sure he hadn't done any serious harm to himself, Jerrom laughed away the embarrassment, glad that nobody else was around to witness it.

He began to rise back to his feet but a swift kick in the chest knocked him back to the ground, this time on his back. With swiftness, a figure of dense muscle sat itself on Jerrom's torso and pinned his arms to the ground. Struggling under the weight, Jerrom now found himself pinned under a goblin of impressive musculature and strength. While still small of stature, the dense muscles of the goblin were too much to easily throw off. As he struggled to break his arms free to go on the offensive, he heard a rustling from behind him that signaled they were not alone. Jerrom watched in horror as seven additional goblins clambered out from the trees and made their way over to Jerrom, celebrating their capture.

As Jerrom struggled and cursed against the goblins, they raided what little items the prone scout had on him. Pressing his wrists down under their feet, they disarmed him of his weapons and scrounged every last copper piece from his pockets. Jerrom could feel their fingers digging through his pockets, their sharp nails scratching at the fabric against his skin. They seemed to be communicating with one another, but to Jerrom, all he could hear were a series of grunts and sighs. "You took what you fuckin' wanted, now let me fuckin' go you filthy creatures," Jerrom shouted as he jerked his body, trying to create an opportunity to free himself. The goblin sat atop his Jerrom slapped him across his right cheek with a force that instantly silenced Jerrom's rage. The goblins laughed at their victim as one of them leaned down to inspect the dark leather armor that Jerrom wore, a wicked grin crossing his face.

Continuing to struggle, a pair of goblins each grabbed one of Jerrom's arms to stop the poor man's flailing attempts to free himself. With a coordinated effort unlike anything Jerrom had seen from beastly creatures such as these, they pulled out a length of rope from his own pack and used it to bind their prey's wrists together behind his back. With his movement now severely limited, the goblins were free to begin undoing the buttons on Jerrom's leather attire. He pleaded and cried out for someone to help, but each of his shouts were met with hard slaps on the face. The goblins were able to lift the leather jerkin over his head and pulled off his boots, trousers, and undergarments. Within moments, Jerrom's face burned a bright red from the stinging of dozens of palm strikes and the embarrassment of his now naked form being laid out before these beasts.

A pair of his tormentors gathered up all of the things that they had looted from him and began to run off into the forest. The six goblins left surrounded Jerrom and laughed at their prey on the ground as he screamed and continued to threaten to kill them. Jerrom grit his teeth and tried to muster up the strength to throw the larger goblin off of him and make a break for it, but the thick musculature of the goblin was too much to move without the use of his arms. Even if he could get up, surely the other goblins would pile on top of him and he would have made no progress in escaping. As he looked around, frantically trying to figure out a way out of this predicament, he noticed the movements of the goblins becoming more excited and frenetic. His eyes widened as he noticed the loincloths loosely hanging between the goblins' legs were beginning to tent up and display the quickly expanding members that were hidden beneath them.

Now truly desperate, Jerrom began to thrash about with reckless abandon, but it was no use. As dexterous as he was, his raw strength was lacking and the goblin sat on his chest was preventing him from drawing in enough air to use his full strength. One by one, each of the goblins discarded their loincloths, proudly displaying their erect cocks. Although most of the creatures were smaller than Jerrom, barely reaching 4 feet tall, their enlarged cocks were comparable to that of well-endowed humans. Jerrom watched in wide-eyed horror and disgust as the cocks hardened from the goblins stroking and gyrating. The one sat on top of his pulled out the most impressive cock of the bunch; by the time it had fully hardened, it must have been nearly eleven inches long and as thick as Jerrom's forearm. It extended dangerously close to Jerrom's face and the man feared that if he kept his mouth open for too long, the goblin might take it as an invitation.

Jerrom closed his eyes and tried to drown out the sounds of growing self-pleasure going on around him, hoping that he could focus his strength into one swift push that could give him the moment he needed to regain his footing. He tried not to think about the weight on his chest, now increased by the erect goblin behemoth laid between his pectorals. Seconds later, a slap to the face caused Jerrom's eyes to shoot back open and see the cocks around him. A few slaps later, the defenseless scout realized that his tormentors wanted him to watch as they played with their shafts. He tried to plea to the monsters out of desperation, but if the monsters could understand the common tongue, they made no indication. He was in no position to fight back and trying to look away brought a swift palm to his face. The defeat and realization that he was completely at these creatures' mercy began to set in and Jerrom stared down the long, girthy shaft on his chest.

If anyone else had been roaming the forests next to Pinewood Trail, there was a good chance they may have heard the hollering from these goblins and made their way closer to investigate the noise. What they would have seen would have been a shock to anyone. Half a dozen goblins with their cocks in hand, jerking off over a prone human who appeared to have given up fighting against the monsters and accepted his fate. From a distance they may not have appeared impressive, but with a front row seat, Jerrom could see just how large each of these goblin cocks were. Believing himself to have been of an average endowment, nearly all of these creatures out-cocked him by at least an inch. The largest cock that Jerrom could have imagined was now laid out in front of him. It would have made even the most familiar with men nervous to behold, let along the young, inexperienced adventurer who thought this job was going to be a literal walk through the daisies.

A rustling from behind him gave Jerrom a moment of hope that somebody was coming to slay these monsters and help him. He attempted to get a look in the direction, but could not turn his neck far enough to see, but when the six cocks that were continuously filling his vision became eight, he realized that it had been the two sent off with his belongings returning, ready to indulge in his forced voyeurism. As the meat filled Jerrom's vision, there must have been at least 60 inches of goblin cock surrounding him. He could see every inch of monster meat around him and prayed only that they would continue pleasing themselves and not begin to use him as a means to their ends. He stayed as silent as he could, trying to keep his gaze from landing on any of the goblins' cocks for too long so as to not appear interested. However, as the goblins noticed him deflecting his gaze, they would shift their position to fill it, taunting him and flaunting their impressive shafts.

Time seemed to drag on impossibly slow as the goblins stroked themselves off over Jerrom. The sensation of his arms falling asleep began to set in as he could not move them out from under him. The rough leaves and twigs underneath him scratched his back, making his position even more uncomfortable. The larger goblin had not moved from his perch, seated squarely at the base of Jerrom's chest. The large cock obscured the lower parts of Jerrom's vision and he dared not crane his head too far so as it would not come any closer to touching his lips. A gentle breeze tickled the human's skin and occasionally caused his flaccid cock to shift its lean from one side to the other. Every time it moved, he worried it was one of the goblins taking it into their hands, but they had plenty of meat for themselves.

The scout's acute perception betrayed him as he noticed drops of precum forming on the tips of the cocks that were forced into his field of vision. For a moment, Jerrom wondered if all goblins had cocks as enormous as these or if this was merely a stroke of rather unfortunate luck. Drops of goblin seed began to drip from the tips onto and around Jerrom. A few droplets spattered across his forehead and chest as the goblins cackled in pleasure. They seemed to compete with one another for who could force their cock to lie in their captive's field of vision for as long as possible, relishing in their ability to easily thwart his attempts to look away.

A cacophony of fat, hard cocks slapping open palms filled the air in this little section of the forest as Jerrom had no choice but to catch the droplets of precum with his body. He could feel the liquid slowly spreading across his skin as gravity forced it towards the ground beneath him. Jerrom watched the goblins shifting around, each seeming to want to cover the man with as much of their sexual fluids as possible. With these cocks moving in and out of his vision so frequently, Jerrom's vision was burned with the sight of these massive cocks. Even blinking his eyes afforded no respite as his mind began to fill the darkness with more of the erotic display.

He had no choice but to watch as his pseudo-captors celebrated their victory. They took notice of Jerrom's soft and flaccid cock and teased him with their mighty members. They gyrated their hips in all directions to make the cocks wave back and forth, slapping across their thighs like some perverted metronome. Some of the greatly endowed goblins were able to spin their cocks around like a wheel. They were hypnotizing to a degree as Jerrom watched their perverse display of phallic dominance. He could sense that his degradation, humiliation, and desperation only furthered their arousal.

Jerrom's will was slowly being sapped. The more he struggled to resist the pressure, the more he came to realize that there was no way out. The surrounding forest slowly slipped out of Jerrom's focus as the sight and sound of these goblin cocks assaulted his senses. He began to wonder whether this is what his life would become. Would he be dragged back to some encampment where more of these goblins were waiting, ready to prolong this tortuous display? What if these goblins no longer wanted to please themselves and instead, wanted to use his body? Countless 'what if's and 'could be's flashed through Jerrom's mind, each one become more obscene and terrifying to the man.

One of the goblins pushed his way directly over Jerrom's face. While one of the smaller cocks of the group, the six-inch meat stick was the most comparable to Jerrom's own. The goblin's breathing began to quicken as his stroking became shorter and more erratic. Out of instinct, Jerrom began to beg, 'Please, no, please not on me,' but it was too late. Ropes of thick, white jizz erupted from the tip of the cock and splattered down towards Jerrom's chest. Jerrom pursed his lips so as not to accidentally take any of the viscous liquid into his mouth just in time for a strand to land squarely in the center of his face. After five strong spurts, the goblin's cock was spent and began to soften as the creature squeezed every drop that he could onto Jerrom's chest.

Now unable to scream without the risk of swallowing goblin cum, Jerrom had no choice but to wait out the rest of the orgasms that were directly aimed for his body. One by one, the remaining goblins surrounding the man unleashed their loads. They painted his face, chest, and hair with their semen as Jerrom laid there hoping to keep it from entering his eyes and mouth. Each goblin seemed eager to point the beginning of their orgasms at Jerrom's face and letting their remaining seed trail down to his chest where the largest cock was able to catch it and use as lubricant.

Seven massive loads coated his visage as the goblin sat on top of his used the cum from his allies to help his stroke his engorged member. The goblin used not just his hands, but the slight cleavage from Jerrom's pectorals to massage his cock. With it pointed straight at Jerrom's face, he knew this one would be the most forceful spray and tried to brace himself by craning his neck upwards and looking away. However, one of the goblins had made its way to Jerrom's lower half and stepped on the human's flaccid cock, making Jerrom instinctively open his eyes and let out a shout of pain.

Instantly, a torrent of warm, thick, white cum erupted from the tip of the largest goblin cock directly into Jerrom's mouth. As the salty substance made contact with Jerrom's tongue, he tried to close his mouth to avoid taking anymore, but his reflexes were no match for the monster above him. The large goblin used this moment of opportunity to slide his hips forward, sliding the tip of his enormous member just passed Jerrom's lips. Shocked into inaction, Jerrom felt wave after wave of goblin cum pulse to the back of his throat and into his stomach. He lost count after four, but the goblin's orgasm was long and powerful, as if he had been waiting weeks for an opportunity to unload himself on a helpless individual in the forest.

When the large cock finished pumping its juice into the poor human, it pulled away as a strand of cum-mixed spit stretched from Jerrom's lips to the tip of the cock. The goblin's laughed at their victim and shook the final drops of cum onto the helpless man. They slowly began to pull their loincloths back over their now softening cocks as Jerrom laid there, still trying to spit out whatever drops of cum still rested on his tongue. The weight that had been sat atop him this entire experience lifted as the hefty goblin stood up, giving Jerrom one last slap with his still thick cock, before running back into the forest with his horde. Jerrom watched them leave, wanting to give chase and enact revenge for the humiliation that he had endured, but he could not bring himself to stand up.

Jerrom could feel the sticky jism beginning to harden on his face and chest as he rolled over to a nearby tree to help give him the leverage needed to stand up. He listened closely for any running water that he might be able to use to help clean himself off, but he was met with silence and the phantom cackling of the goblins that echoed through the back of his mind. The cum-painted scout used the rough bark of the tree to cut away from the ropes tying his hands behind him and eventually he was able to break free. Finally beginning to regain the feeling in his hands and arms, Jerrom began wiping the cum from his mouth and face, only to now coat his palms in the sticky substance. Instinctively, he reached towards his waist where his waterskin usually rested, but when he felt the slight stick of his hand on his bare thigh, he was reminded that the goblins had taken everything, including his dignity. Jerrom stood there, leaning against the tree, trying to hold his composure as the waves of shame poured over him.

It wasn't just the cum soaking that he'd just received, but his being unable to fight back. So easily had he been overpowered, how could he ever hope to make it as an adventurer? How could others hope to rely on him when he could not even save himself from a group of eight goblins? He realized that at some point, he had completely given up trying to escape and accepted whatever fate that would befall him. The doubt setting in, Jerrom weighed whether or not it would have been better if the goblins had simply killed him for then he would not have to live with the shame and the memory. Every time he blinked, he saw goblin cocks and heard the sounds of goblin testicles slapping against fists.

Naked and defenseless in the forest, Jerrom knew the Pinewood Trail was not far off and began to make his way towards it. As he came to the edge of the tree line, he stayed hidden, not wanting to expose himself to anyone that would be coming down the trail. While there was nobody in the immediate area, about a mile in the direction that he had come from, he spied a familiar set of horses pulling a caravan behind them. Covered and filled with goblin cum, in that moment, was filled with a new sense of dread: that which comes with having to explain why you are suddenly naked and covered in a white, sticky substance in the middle of a forest.