All Comments on 'The Quarterback and the Tutor Ch. 05'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

These two men and I use that extremely lightly need to grow the fuck up, stop using women, I'm done with this crap you call a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
annony is "done with this story"

THAK GOD YOU"RE FREE!!! I gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i like it!

Really liking this story and hoping for a happy endinng!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sex?

2 page story and there's about 10 lines of sex? This had potential but fell flat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love this story! Glad sandy is out of the picture. It sucks they cant/wont be honest but at least with they're new plan no one gets hurt....hopefully. but these two are lovely together! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
keep em cumming

Love the story line. Can't wait for the next chapter! As for the other comments if you can't please 'm fnck'm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
love!

Love this story! Even better I only have to wait 2-3 days for the next chapter ! I don't have to wait weeks or months for the next one.

buzzie1969buzzie1969about 9 years ago
great story

I don't always get into these romance type stories, preferring the sex-filled I jerk off to...... though this story has that too, but I am loving this story.... characters, storyline, and it is well-written. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Happy ending please.

Please let this story have a happy ending !

judojonjudojonabout 9 years ago
wow

first off thanks for the fast track when i got home and opened up and saw another chapter so soon made me hard just thinking of it.Doing a great job keep it coming thanks again John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love the story!

I have been up all night reading all of your stories. So fucking great! If I had a tutor like Lucas. He would be pissed since I have a midterm at 11. Good thing I'm an English major, and that shit is subjective! Love your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazed!

Perihelion, I love all your stories and have read several of them more than once. I love this one too but I am shocked that you are dragging it out like this! It's interesting that you are choosing short multiple chapters compared to your other stories. Not sure if I like this change up in your writing style but I do still give it 5 stars!

WittePietWittePietalmost 9 years ago
Excellent

Plenty of plot, plenty of conversation as well as sex. All the ingredients of a superb story. I prefer your longer stories. Five stars.

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
Hooked

It's official. I'm hooked. Stick a motherfucking fork in me, I'm done. I love your writing. I love how your men are MEN and not sniveling little crybabies. Well done.

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

I wasn't wild about this chapter. It's great that Sandy is out of the picture, but it kinda defeats the purpose if they both end up with girlfriends because of it. Seems like that would be putting themselves back at square one. Just because they are pretending not to be gay doesn't mean they have to pretend to be straight; know what I mean?

I didn't like how Tom and Sandy broke up either. Rather than Tom just ending it, like he should have, he has to use Sandy one last time and make a spectacle of it. I don't get this sense of injustice he seems to have about the situation he created for himself. He's been using Sandy since the day their relationship started and is somehow resentful of her because of it. Imagine if the roles were reversed and it was Sandy catching them cheating, and she made sure everyone knew. Now how would that be any different than what Tom did to her? Also wasn't it established like three chapters ago that Sandy doesn't even like sex? Yet, now she's suddenly a slut sleeping with a prof. I feel like in trying to make her unlikable you only really succeeded in pointing out Tom's own hypocrisy.

The worst part is that I'm now left wondering if Tom would have ever broken things off with Sandy? Or would he have just kept right on using her; all the while acting as if he has been wronged because he choose to date someone like her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

I love the scheming. I know their will be a problem to keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well illwind, I guess she just wasn't as open to sex. It's s book, not reality. There has to be a turning point and as humans, the characters are also not perfect.

Druidjr22Druidjr22over 2 years ago

I really like it. The only complaint I have is enough with the condoms already! It's not realistic plus who cares, it's a work of fiction so it's really not necessary. Real couples wouldn't be using at this point so there's no reason for a fictional couple to still be either. Otherwise, good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous