All Comments on 'The Quarterback and the Tutor Ch. 06'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
kmillerk1kmillerk1about 9 years ago
Wow

4 pages, it was great, THANK YOU

Petef52Petef52about 9 years ago
Gets better and better

Great story telling and great sex....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

Wow, great chapter. I think that was the best one so far. It was really well written and the way you worked all the scenes were great. I loved when the girls, esp the blond, stood up to sandy. that was awesome. The fight was well done. it was great seeing characters do the right thing for their relationship. It showed Tom really wants to keep them on the up and up. He was smart to get Lucas to bring his feelings out in the open and deal before it was an issue. They really can make this work. I wonder if anyone heard Tom's announcement? That was crazy b/c it would affect his NFL career prospects if it comes out (pun intended :)

Sandy is off her rocker. I think it is a good chance she will see he's with Lucas so much and make an issue of it. I think they should get a place together so it isn't odd he's there all the time. Clearly people are seeing how close they are. It could get dicey. I do think they need to talk to the girls. It's better to have everyone on the same page. Louisa clearly knows they are together. she pretty much said it when she said lucas was good for Tom. Why not get it out there. I think the girls are fine with it.

Great chapter. I can't wait for the next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great chapter of a great story.

The last comment by cannd said it all perfectly. I agree this chapter is great, thanks and I can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

You probably are the best writer on this site. I wait with eagerness for your stories. Brilliant chapter - more please. I'm in love with all the characters, even Sandy. I'd fuck Tom, Lucas, Sandy, the Professer, Louise, Sue and Ann Marie. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This story keeps getting better and better! You're an amazing writer. I love the raw emotion and honesty in this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

Ohmygod that was awesome! That fight scene was really well executed. Like you could feel the undercurrent of love and passion beneath all that insecurity and doubt. Probably one of the best fight scenes i've read in this site! Never stop writing :)

judojonjudojonabout 9 years ago
sweet

Just keep getting better and better

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 9 years ago
Great Chapter

Agree with all the positive comments above. Just a great chapter and ended with very hot sex. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

The fight was good because it helped them to grow and clear the air. I love the hair on Lucas' chest, and how Tom loves that furry coating. They will be together for a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I NEED MORE!!

Such an amazing story love how in depth you get with the fight scence and how it ended was amazing. Keep It up :)

Emmyis123Emmyis123about 9 years ago
So good!!

I can't wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A Movie!

How can we turn this into a movie??????

sm1982sm1982about 9 years ago
Ummm..

Didn't they kinda out themselves to Bill when they were discussing the pain Tom had been feeling?

Anywhore, great chapter nonetheless..gave me some great description/detail ideas I plan to use in my thesis this semester!

WittePietWittePietalmost 9 years ago
Great

Definitely the best chapter so far. You are a good writer. Five stars again, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Man... the thing I would do for this kind of relationship

Great story. I swear.. I could not stop reading, the details are so perfect and vivid I could only wish I was Lucas and have all that fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow....

So many loose ends tied up in this awesome chapter! Two Alpha Hot Men trying to sort out all the insecurities between them! I have been frustrated with Tom and Lucas at times, but Tom really shined in this chapter. And good for Lucas getting most of his fears out on the table finally. He is so afraid that Tom will hurt him, but what about Tom's own fear of the same. It made me cry how scared Tom was that Lucas was going to end things!! I am pulling for these two all the way. I hope they can continue to grow together in love as they move forward, no matter the challenges they will surely face trying to be together. Best chapter yet.... 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I read this story when you first published it could barely wait for each new chapter to be released I honestly missed this story and characters and started reading it again today.

I wish you would add to their story and bring them back!!!

Great work

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

You know, the first few chapters Tom and Lucas would routinely comment on all the emotional baggage, manipulation, and just general frustration that came with dating a woman. And yet these last few chapters have shown them both to be passive-aggressive, needy, and emotionally immature to a degree that pretty much matches the very complaints they were claiming earlier in the story.

I also seriously fear for Tom's mental stability. The guy is gonna end up with a split personality if he keeps up at this rate. "Sandy was just using me!" "I don't want to have to use women like that again." "Sandy is a bitch!" "It's all my fault!" "It's all her fault!" Tom really needs to accept the fact that whatever Sandy has done(or will do), he publicly humiliated her just so that he could avoid having to break up with her. And the irony is he probably wouldn't have half the problems he has right now if he had just dumped the bitch.

Maybe instead of worrying about getting him to physical therapy, Lucas should focus on getting Tom some psychological therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Best

Lucas became a Drama Queen there. I was afraid for a minute that Tom was going to have a sexual relationship with the new trainer, you sort of starting setting it up with the Trainer coming onto Tom. In real life the trainer most likely would have had suck Tom when they were all alone. I am glad he did not fall into that trap or at least did not have to refuse the Trainer. I have been in that situation when someone uses their opportunity to try and take advantage of you and will not take no for an answer, you feel bad about being mean and acting ungrateful. It does not matter how good looking they are if you do not want to cheat on your boyfriend. I know most men especially gay will cheat if give a chance. thanks for a great love story.

adidas21525adidas215259 months ago

This is the best soap opera ever:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous