All Comments on 'The Quarterback and the Tutor Ch. 08'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
kmillerk1kmillerk1about 9 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This story is too good! I'm so glad everything worked with Tom's parents. I wonder how lucas' family will react. And attitudes at school. I love this story. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter

LabeautifullLabeautifullabout 9 years ago
Amazing Author.....

You are such a great writer! i will totally pay to read your work!....i love both boys and they balance each other out soo well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Continue

Great writing!

Well thought out story line!

Waiting for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!!!!

I can't wait for the next chapter!!!!

darthatheosdarthatheosabout 9 years ago
Waiting

I don't like waiting. I want to know NOW! NOW! NOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Touching story

I've shed a lot of tears over these boys, love the way you wright. I'm anxious to hear more! Thanks so much for your work.

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

thanks for releasing chaptes so close together! this was a great chapter. I love watching Tom (more than Lucas) grow in terms of his tendency to think about himself sometimes like he did when he thought about the next day. he is growing as a partner. I thought Lucas cried the day that they had the big fight, the day Lucas put all his issues with Tom on the table. I was surprised by Lucas saying he knew he was in love when Tom came with the puppies. He'd been saying he loved Tom for a while by then, hadn't he? I was so happy the parents came to make up. Tom's dad doesn't seem all that bad. he seems to support and love Tom. Maybe Tom's issues were wrapped up in that terrible comment his dad made when he was 5. I could see how that remark could stick with you. The family seems loving and you can see where Tom gets alot of his personality from both of them.

I hope the trip to Lucas' parents goes as well. I guess he doesn't want to break the news on the phone, but the way the news is traveling, it may beat them there anyhow. One thing is, he seems to be calling him Big boy constantly. Maybe use that a bit less. I hope that Tom really thought the coming out through. I know he didn't want to hide and I wouldn't want to either, but he did have alot of dreams and professional sports are sadly not as progressive as society has become.

Great chapter and lookin forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing

This is seriously one of the best stories on this site! I can't seem to stop laughing and crying all at once. Can't wait for the rest of this story. Hope the coming out to Lucas' parents and their friends goes okay

judojonjudojonabout 9 years ago
very good first

Al i can say is wow .. Grreat story line and just totally feeling the characters. Keep it going can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

OMG I can not wait tell the nect chapters this story is great

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 9 years ago

Great story, and great way of capturing Tom's flips between swagger and fear. I don't appreciate the way he outed Lucas, tho. Lucas had no say in the matter, just like he had no say in taking Tom home with him. How long is that shit gonna last -- Lucas tamping down his wants and needs for Tom? He wanted to be made love to, but didn't want ask? Tom only thought of himself facing the next day? Can this relationship last with the one-sidedness of it all?

BTW, unless this is an alternate universe, no way will Tom be a NFL quarterback, and really, someone should say so. Look at Michael Sam. The country's not ready. He and Lucas should discuss life without football.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
@geemeedee

Anything is possible buddy. Especially so as its a story. Some years ago, a black man as the American president was unheard of. But what do we see now? Mr Obama's sexy arse in the white house. So anything is possible. Tom can get everything he wants.

Great chapter. More....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Now Daddy Knows!

This is not a story of two blokes fucking around with anyone and everyone, but a genuine love between two people. Most straight people like myself (Maybe I'm bi-sexual) might recoil from the idea of two men having a sexual relationship, but then it is relatively easy to comprehend how they could easily fall in love with each other, and want to share their lives.

How the story is played out, especially with the support and acceptance of Tom's family, is very entrancing to follow. Let's hope that Lucas' family is just as supportive when Lucas "comes out" to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How does gay marriage work?

Is gay marriage different? I didn't know it was different. Why did no one tell me it was different? Is there some secret handshake that must be done before all major life decisions? Do you stand on your head during the vows?

I'm so naive. Just coasting through life thinking all marriages are equal. It's a little embarrassing actually.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So true to real life

My lovers father took along time to come around, his mother, sister and brother were very accepting. When I came along years later, his father became very accepting over time as he thought I was good for his son. I was very close to his brother as I love sports and car and he rebuilt cars as a hobby and was a big sports fan, I was in the garage or watching sports with his brother, while his real brother hung out in the kitchens with the girls. His mother treated. My parents knew I was gay before I did. When I was in my early teens they told me I was gay, I said I have never done anything with a guy, but I had 3 older brothers that were girl crazy and I was not; I know why they knew now. My brothers never cared as they had gay friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To anon: gay marriage

It’s as different (or the same) as any other marriage may be. All relationships are different, it doesn’t matter who the participants are. Wedding ceremonies differ with the players, too. It’s other people’s perceptions that cause them to see differences that may not be there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn your good! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous