All Comments on 'The Quarterback Ch. 02'

by StoneyWebb

Sort by:
  • 203 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

Given the way he cut out all the cheating whores the moment they betrayed him why would he have ever taken Staci back?

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

It was really very funny. I laughed a lot.

I don't know why, but I only imagined Mister Bean in your main character.

The long journey of a somewhat emotionally and intellectually limited man.

Gmann006Gmann006over 1 year ago

Nice story. But I do like my ending too. I know maybe I should write my own story but I have trouble writing comments about yours. LOL. Thanks for sharing your gift

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story, thank you!

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 1 year ago

Not just a good read, but a great read.

...and I learned a hell of a lot about American football.

Well done.

Five stars for each chapter.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

We faced Dallas in our next game; they were the odds-on favorite to win the Super Bowl.

rofl and thats how u know that this is fiction lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Non-Erotic!

There is a whole category dedicated to long winded, boring non erotic drivel, I was bored even skimming this garbage. Nothing but an unlikeable LOSER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story Stoney! Like i stated before, always a good day when s StoneyWebb story is posted. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written story but I never understand guys going back to the girls they dated or had a crush on in high school or college later in life.

Charlotte was determined that he not be hired, tried to get fired, and treated him harshly. After he saved Charlotte from being attacked, and then saved her professionally when he returned from training camp she went into his office and kissed him. He should have filed a sexual harassment complaint against her for the kiss instead of acting like what he did for her was no big deal. It would have been a nice little bit of revenge for how she had always treated him.

Bearinthewoods84Bearinthewoods84over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, don't know a thing about nfl but still enjoyed it.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

Jason's big revenge against Jimmy was pathetic. He beat him in a game and knocked him over, but with no permanent injuries. That was it?

-

He should've dealt with Jimmy a decade earlier. A "mugging" with a crowbar to the knee would've ended his college career before it began. Then Jason should've run into Jimmy a decade later, but with Jimmy as a crack head living on the street.

At least Tabor and Gina got some karmic punishment, with their kid getting cancer. Why would Jason be friends with them again though? Gina slutted around with his best friend, and Tabor stabbed Jason in the back and fucked his girlfriend! They were both treacherous assholes and didn't deserve any forgiveness.

-

It was hard to feel any sympathy for Jason when he got back together with Staci. How could he fall in love with a woman that had betrayed him and been sleeping with a guy he hated? She'd have Jimmy's stink all over her, and I wouldn't have touched that barren whore with a 10' pole.

kelchakelchaover 1 year ago

5*

The story was well written and your talent was enough to make the boring interesting. Sort of like James A. Michener.

Thanks

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Lawsuit and easy win for what jimmy did to him and charlotte, a no brainer. The allegations and press alone would end him. Not a word about charlottes time in NY? What about the timeline around her leaving, daddys PI report and her returning and how often did jimmy bang her too? After all they were both in NY

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

im finding this a bit strange u use ur "but" wrong like UK ppl do but seem to know american football a bit better than i would think a british person would. weird. anyway that was a lot of injured quarterbacks lol. the race play was a bit iffy and i really hope u dont believe in government statistics, yes even from the letter agencies. i did enjoy the ride though wish there was a little less football and a bit more relationships

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent Story, Worth the length

WrickettsWrickettsover 1 year ago

Don’t listen to those that show up as “Anonymous”. Great read! I do think you rushed the ending. I looking forward to read more of your stuff. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think I missed something. Jimmy went from being a wide out to a great cornerback? This was a good story, but the whole ranting over kneeling felt forced and took away momentum.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

Another great tale from a gifted writer. I can't see why some people have anything bad to say about this tale. It is a great story with plenty ups and downs to keep the story interesting and it's well written. Deep down, the story is about life. Some loosers end up as winners, and some winners end up as loosers. At the end, as expected in real life, everyone loses some battles and then wins some too. Thanks for the story.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 1 year ago

Great read! Thank-you I thoroughly enjoyed it!

cordialddcordialddover 1 year ago

Well-written. The story flows seamlessly though like most sports stories the plotline is well used (probably because it works.) I pictured more than one real player in the main character. Even though its fiction I am always envious of people that have their feet solid on the ground regarding their careers. Thank you.

groaningbumpgroaningbumpover 1 year ago

Not a bad story. Could do without the right wing Fox News diatribe against the "woke". Your story, your opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Normally I don't care for multi-part lengthy stories but this one felt just right. Thanks for a great read and I plan on re-reading this one again at the beginning of each of each NFL regu.ar season. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed this immensely, thanksQ

secretsalsecretsalover 1 year ago

Good sports story, but the relationships felt tacked-on.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

For anyone needing a football fix, this story would do it. Very interesting and enjoyable read. Was getting frustrated tho, that Jimmy kept getting the best of him, for no reason and with no payback. The final payback seemed weak, but at least it was there. Appreciate the time and effort to put this together.

Elias1Elias1over 1 year ago

Good read from a smart writer.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

A good story, except for the politics. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story. Normally I am here for the BTB but was here for the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again this is a very good story but it very much felt like a football story. The romance and loving wives aspects were backdrops to football. I like it but honestly it deserves to be in non-erotic

Th7thson1951Th7thson1951over 1 year ago

Writer doesn’t o ow as much about football as he pretends to. Jacksonville is an NFC team. They would not play Tennessee, Pittsburgh or Cleveland, all AFC teams, in the playoffs. The Super Bowlbis played between the NFC and AFC champions. Jacksonville would not play The Giants, another NFC team, in the Super Bowl.

That’s what happens when you worry more about getting your politics in the story instead paying attention to facts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story! Not so sure the moral of the story should be, an asshole will help you romantically help you find your way. The MC was a pussy, who should have put a halt to Jimmy back in high school and it's rich for him to be upset because his fiance wouldn't talk with him, when he did the exact same thing many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Laughable, splitting this in two does you no favors.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
A good

Read ignore the anonymous folks who hide behind there dislike of good stories.

Thanks

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. The timelines seemed messed up at times, but it didn't matter much. I like football stories, plus there was a cheating wife in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great stuff even although I know very little about American football ( being that I’m British) nice long read and thoroughly enjoyable , luv all you stories, 5⭐️, P.

Lector77Lector77over 1 year ago

Whether one agrees with your socio-political views or not, they do not enhance the storytelling.

The writing is good, The protagonist is not a paragon of virtue, which actually works well. He is consistently flawed, and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A totally unrealistic feel-good fantasy. The writing was generally good, but watch out for unsettling perspective shifts: But when I mentioned that I would be leaving in a couple of weeks to attend the Tampa Bay Buccaneers training camp, Charlotte began to cry.

"Don't cry," Jason said soothingly…

Also a couple of knells, instead of kneels…surprising given your rant about players kneeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So much football, so little story. Trite all the way round. This needs to be in the sports section of Literotica.

tanglosaxtanglosaxover 1 year ago

Delightful story. Some Lit commenters only approve a story that has the mc killing or at least maiming the bad guy, but this story had plenty of bad news for the bad guy: bankruptcy in Canada after all.

Thanks Stoney. Tanglosax

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 1 year ago
Not an NFL fan, but liked the story

This is an interesting story. Jason’s character came across as credible and sincerely humble; the dry humor expressed works well. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again. A great pleasure to read. Your ending with Charlotte's interpretation of Jimmy's interference in Jason's life was perfect. I loved how Jason got even with Jimmy. A fantastic job. As well, you showed Jason's humanity and ability to bounce back after terrible things happening to him. The true love between Jason and Charlotte at the end was "icing on the cake" with Jason's kiss and proposal at the Super Bowl. Thank you for a wonderful story once again. K

Tiger27Tiger27over 1 year ago

Great story! Looking forward to your next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story. Thank you for offering it for free.

woodwardwoodwardover 1 year ago

Great story. Well written.

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

NFL teams carrying only 2 quarterbacks, playing 17 game seasons, the coach making trades instead of the GM, playing the Cleveland Browns in the NFC cha, mpionship followed by the NYG in the Super Bowl and players under contract for the next season getting frequently cut right after a season?

The main character had horrible taste in women and earned most of the pain he received from them. Getting together with Charlotte after she'd shown she could be such a bitch, then a 2nd time after she'd actually been the bitch he'd known she could be, then getting together with Staci a second time and marrying her was unbelievable.

MissMudMissMudover 1 year ago

Great story! I am not an NFL fan, but I enjoyed both chapters! Read both of them non-stop. Thanks for sharing your talent. I appreciate it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was an interesting plot, and the insight into some of the details of the NFL were worth the price of admission ;-) The character development was also strong. Nevertheless, the story was damaged by the racial angle. This, in particular, was hackneyed and offensive: "I understand both sides of what is going on. The black community has a long-standing and justified distrust of the police. Black people, for decades, were profiled and treated like criminals. Most of them had done nothing wrong other than being black and being in the wrong place at the wrong time."

No, the facts are that the black population in the aggregate is a massive social problem - astronomical crime, nearly 80% illegitimacy rates, affirmative action clownettes with Clara Belle colored hair and clowns destroying institutions (along with affirmative action women), appallingly low levels of educational EFFORT and achievement, a cadre of professional race baiters who blame the people who make this country work for everything, constant lying about the police (George "Felon Fentanyl" Floyd), Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Ahmed Aubrey, etc.), and out-of-control criminal behavior in every venue. Frankly, if you were honest, you would admit that everyone profiles young black males (including...ahem..Jesse Jackson) in most situations because they are responsible for most street crime. I'm sure you wouldn't take a stroll in the South Side of Chicago, East St. Louis or any similar neighborhood, and you know why. Your story didn't need the little, timid, reality impaired sermonette. 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weird that the Giants could've made the Super Bowl without winning the NFC championship.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 1 year ago

Sorry the mc is one of the stupidest characters I’ve read and the kitschy ending where all his disappointments suddenly are ok was stupid. The fact that he spent years unable to avoid getting played like a fool suddenly seem deserved. Just a horrible character…nothing redeeming about him.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 1 year ago

Great story or great fantasy, either way it sells.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I really enjoy these longer ones that you do. Till the next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Authors name should be Stoney Case

~Spiny

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Very talented writer and a damn good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Finally an author that serves up the meat of Murican life: the three f's. Football, fucking, and fighting. The Roman rulers pacified the masses with bread and circus; the Murican corps feed them pizza and football. Shown on Sunday, football has become a center of Murican devotional life and public values. In 32 of the Murican states, who is the highest paid public official? In 16 states it is a basketball coach.

FD45FD45over 1 year ago

The story was engaging (I read it in one sit) and while it went a bit deep into the football weeds, I learned to appreciate the nuances of something I didn’t fully appreciate before.

So this is really a 4 star story. BUT, the second part came out directly after the third part and I appreciate that enough to bump it to a 5.

Other authors should be as thoughtful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the reader that said it was not erotic. HEY STUPID!!!!! IT'S titled " The Quarterback " dumbass!!!! What did you expect?? So, go to another story and flog you little winkie to an "erotic" story and piss off. To the writer......pretty good story although it was a bit of a pipe dream. 4****

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

This is just a FUN story with football as its background. If you're a football fan it kept our interest, we all knew the MC had to be/remain the hero.

\

So I just kept reading to see how this writer was going to get there, and was not disappointed. He sure had consistent problems reading his latest heart throb(s) - maybe if his dick was not so stiff some of his blood would have remained in his big head so he could use it.

\

Two ring winner = fun story.

\

5*****, Hooyah, Salutes... and Go Packers GO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story.

5 stars.

And I love the comments from the assholes pissed off that it's not erotic enough for them.

He's just pissed off because this story isn't full of cucks slurping cream pies from their slut wives holes. That's how he lives his life and those are the only stories he can stroke it to.

Go eat a dick haters.

GabbyDHGabbyDHover 1 year ago

Interesting how the Anonymous keyboard warrior still found time to spend his/her/it's precious time skimming what "it" considers a waste of time. Step up, come up with a name, and let's see you do research of this magnitude.

DakotaTRDDakotaTRDover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the two part series - well written and I'm sure I will return to it again. This one may be more geared to football fans but that aside it is so detailed and a great journey to travel. I live in the Bay Area, and have to chuckle about how you characterize SF (it does take time to get used to - but I do like living here - I certainly don't live in the City itself, thank god I was able to afford a nice home in the east bay hills, and go into the City when I have a need or desire, which gets less over time - but the region is beautiful and will likely change only when the big quake comes and takes us all with it lol). I agree with you about the kneeling issues - Colin K isn't someone who has much time for anything but his political cause (anti police) and lawsuits, and as you noted in your story there is a continual stream of college quarterbacks graduating each year that are more than anxious of an opportunity akin to what he was given (yet I am dreading to see how college sports devolves now that players can get "paid" and have sponsorship deals). The one thing I find humorous about Colin K was back in 2019 when he was approaching the XFL about being a quarterback in their "new" league - insisting on a guaranteed salary of $20M per year (when the current XFL quarterbacks were getting $250k per year). Clearly he just doesn't "get it" and never will. Oh well ... I enjoy so may of your stories and really appreciate you continuing to contribute to this site.

BriteaseBriteaseover 1 year ago

As a European much of the football (we call it American football), was like reading chinese. But having said that I somehow really enjoyed it. I have actually played the game a few times at the ARAMCO base when I was working in Saudi Arabia many years ago, but never appreciated how intense the planning could be at the top level. Maybe I will try catching a few games on the TV.

Now if someone could explain the appeal of baseball, then I’d try to do the same for cricket.

Great story anyway, and very readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the football story. Found The characters week. Jimmy & all of those women he was able to manipulate to end his marriage and girlfriends was over the top. His marriage to charlotte was expected. The ending worked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the second part as well.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Still comes off racist.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Football is a tedious sport to watch but I actually enjoyed this. Did they stop taking a knee during the anthem? I wouldn't know because what little NFL I did watch ended when they started doing that. As explained in the story, their protests were based on a false premise. I am a veteran, and the disrespect was too much. I know other vets who were big football fans that turned their backs on the NFL for allowing this to happen. I liked these characters. Glad to see a happy ending. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only Americans can write something that sappy

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

Wow, I was REALLY digging this story until... ' Of the number, roughly 200 were black. Blacks were ten times more likely to be killed by another black. The protest did not make sense to me, so I ignored it..."

Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asians are ALL at least 10 times more likely to be killed by "their own" people. So, what is that supposed to mean? That it's ok for white police to kill blacks, because it's not really all that much?

I thought I remembered that your stories have a distinct racist aroma. Anyone able to put words together as well as you can, but insisting on throwing out racist tribes "ninety-whatever percent of shootings are justified..." when you can't even present any factual evidence to support his fanciful notion (and really, where could you find such evidence? We sure ain't just believing the police and their lack of body armor cameras or their made up evidence or the fact that many "peace" officers have records of violence so bad they wouldn't be able to carry firearms IF the police UNION (go figure, since most of these white nationalists are anti-union) weren't so able to extort the communities they purport to protect and defend.

What a waste, StoneyWebb that is...not that it matters to him. but wow, if you're going to pretend to be intelligent, please at least leave it to the NFL. Leave race politics out of it, you effin racist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay, I tried. Digging my way through Chapter 2 involved even more nodding off in boredom and skimming pages of football trivia. Not badly written, and the score indicates there are plenty of Sunday afternoon couchthletes reading, but I can't find anything in the main characters to care about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was full and boring. If the first part sucked, this one was plain terrible. Both parts could have been wrapped up in two pages all together. Nope, this was really bad!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While I don't give a flying fuck about football, your story made me laugh for silly mistakes like the "rooster" and cry for the little boy's funeral. Five stars, though I think it could be a little shorter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Well played. More like this one please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. The nuances described about route running and quick release on throws shows you have an above average grasp of the game. Cut out the gratuitous RW political stuff though. It detracts.

ArtsymArtsymover 1 year ago

Thank you. I enjoyed reading this story.

deadmunnydeadmunnyover 1 year ago

only understand a little about football, but still enjoyed and understood most of it. I am a romantic at heart so loved it good job

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I was critical of the first installment because the plot was so heavily slanted toward football, the the heart of the story was missing. I felt this chapter was much more balanced and I had a better feel for the character Jason. Well done - had me on the edge of my seat cheering them on in the Super Bowl! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pretty good. Doesn't require too much suspension of disbelief. I found the characters to be quite believable. The ending, could see that one coming a mile off. I know people like certain types of endings, but does it almost always have to be so predictable?

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Give you and the M/C an A+ for persistence. wonder why he didn't "take care" of Jimmy a long time ago.

skiaddictskiaddictover 1 year ago

Most excellent in all respects and timely during football season. Well done and I love your work. Please keep supporting this category with your submissions. The best compliment is being told that a reader did not want the story to end and that was the case for me. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Excellent Story but Why the Politics?

As a US Veteran, my oath was to protect and defend the constitution of the US. I literally put my life on the line to protect Kaepernick’s free speech right to take a knee. While I may not agree, he had a right to do it, and to call it unpatriotic is to spit in the face of all Veterans. It was so unnecessary to go there.

LwcbyLwcbyover 1 year ago

I absolutely loved it!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

towgtowgover 1 year ago

I don't know shit about football. Nor do I care. They story line was very nicely done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well…..at tne end of the day, this was a very good and entertaining story. It helps, of course, that I’m a big football fan….so the huge helping of football related “stuff” was, for me, value added. I could understand why anyone not a fan would have gotten tired of THAT early and often.

.

Jason was a bit of an enigma. Obviously not a wimp or indecisive about most things….but he sure did allow asshole Jimmy to fuck him over time after time without retribution. In addition…going back to Traci after Charlotte dumped him was just….weird.

.

That said, the writing was very good and the story was engaging. What more does on3 want for free! Please, author, more!

.

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Well written, imaginative, entertaining and grammatically awesome.

Please keep writing!

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Nicely done, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two Great stories… but I Almost trashed your score on Chapter 2 because of the Ignorant comments concerning Kapernick & his protest. Do yourself a favor & leave the racist views out of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it except for the politics.

SlithyToveSlithyToveover 1 year ago

Geez, what a messy story. Too much wallowing in football plays and scores -- I understand that some of this is needed to move the story along, but going game to game and season to season a lot felt like filler -- definitely absolutely nothing at all added by the political and social commentary, as it didn't further the plot or characters at all, and only made me consider giving up on the story entirely out of annoyance, and, above all, a main character who is completely passive in terms of relationships, who also apparently can't communicate at all in those relationships. And then add in a rather random and apparently completely insane bad guy who also has a much much better and more lucrative pro career than the MC, but still somehow focuses on him: seriously, why exactly did Jimmy decide he was going to keep going after the MC's women and love life? His motivation made no sense whatsoever, especially when they're separated by geography and years, and yet it's one of the important underpinnings of the story.

I won't even go into the racist undertones in this work, other than to note that there's not a single black character -- of whom there are several -- who comes off at all well.

Finally, the specifics of the MC's football career also make no sense -- this is a backup QB who nonetheless plays waaaaaay more than most backups, wins a lot of playoff games and two Super Bowls, and yet nobody seems to want him? C'mon! A guy like Josh McCown, who only played in ten or more games three times in his 16 year career, still kept finding teams, and banked $50 million. Chase Daniel, who has a been backup for the better part of the past decade and only started five games made $36 million. Nick Foles, who actually won the Super Bowl as a backup QB, has certainly made out since then, not only in terms of having no problem finding teams but also getting paid and starting. So while I understand what you're trying to do and the need to have the MC have some success, giving him that success makes that part really seem off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story in there somewhere, but 75% less football and 90% less whites planning would bring it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You absolutely locked it as fiction when you had the Browns in the NFC Championship…..

Well written, as always, with an interesting twist for anybody that has ever been a football fan.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Wow!

I'm not into football but I sure as hell got into this story!

Damn good and had this scarred old man in tears a couple of times.

Great work and of course full marks!

Doc_SportelloDoc_Sportelloover 1 year ago

Start in college rather than in high school, cut the love interests of the MC from 5 down to 2, and make the MC a genuine journeyman QB, rather than a two-time Super Bowl champion, and you would have had a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author's recurring, inexplicable forays into perceived societal injustices he apparently obsesses over endlessly detract from his otherwise talented writing and provide disquieting insight into the workings of a troubled mind. If he would allow the supervision, an editor could cull these deleterious elements from his stories before publication. The result would be better quality fiction that more favorably reflects the author's skill without the harsh tarnish of his varied prejudices.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Your main character drove me to distraction he was so irritating.

A tribute to your good writing to make me feel that way.

Yet you drew the story bit by bit to a fully resolved happy ending tho you had me with a tear in my eye over little TJs fate after such a long struggle another tribute to your writing.

I thoroughly enjoyed your story and it scores a well deserved 5/5. Well done!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have been better if his first marriage was to Charlotte and he divorced her because of the slutty actress photos.

DJCountrygirlNYDJCountrygirlNYover 1 year ago

Wish I could give this story 6 stars

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

4 stars and yes, you lose a point because I do not believe very many people outside of the USA, care anything about your version of brutal, concussion rampant, football. The worldwide interest in soccer (the real football game) certainly supports my theory. I have also never watched either types of football - I do not find them to be very interesting. In fact, I have stopped watching any sport activity including the olympics - they are all greedy, money focused, scams - who do more to destroy our young people, more than they help. It is kind of like perpetuating all the 'SPORTS' activity in the Roman coliseum, where the christians were fed to lions, or gladiators killed each other. GEE what fun - yeah right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous