The Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her teasing caused him to lick more aggressively. She guided him with her hand on his head.

"You were very quiet. Like you wanted to hear everything."

He moaned between her legs, as she dug her nails into his hair.

"It must have been lonely down there on the cold floor. Listening to your Queen fucking someone else right above your head."

Now she was panting, forcing his face against her pussy. He continued to lick and move his tongue about inside her, taking direction as she gave it.

"I do love a good slave," she said through a sigh. "A good slave is hard to come by."

He felt her body tense against him, a slight tremble spreading through her. Both hands wrapped around his head and held it still. The Queen gyrated on his aching tongue, her body twisting and convulsing as she came closer. He wanted to dive into her, to give her all the pleasure he could manage to give her, but he knew she knew what she was doing.

At last, there was a restrained shout, and she bent forward over him, clutching his head to her chest. In the moment, all her slave could think was that he was grateful to be with her, in her bed. He kissed the insides of her thighs, her hips, and her stomach. Even after she became more aware of what he was doing, she didn't swat him away, but let him proceed.

In another minute, she laid down on the bed and held him to her waist.

"Slave," she spoke softly, "do you ever miss your old life?"

Pictures of times long gone flashed through his mind - the wealth, the influence, the chaos, the stress, the gossiping, the backstabbing. By no means had it been pleasant when the world seemed to come tumbling down upon him, but somewhere in there was the oddest sense of relief, too. Like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders and a target taken off his back.

True, he had lost some of his freedom as a result, but it wouldn't be entirely true to say it was involuntarily surrendered. This woman, his Queen, seemed to handle it all so much better than he ever had. She had even given him a choice when he'd first come into her possession. It had not taken much for him to learn to trust her.

"No, my Queen," he answered calmly.

"Good. I would hate to lose you."

12