The Queen Amazon

Story Info
A mathematics professor encounters a lost tribe of Amazons.
1.5k words
4.02
15.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. I would appreciate any sort of feedback. I hope the start isn't too cliché. I have a thing for dominant Amazon tribal women.

Clement Smith 30 something mathematics professor at a mid-range university. He is quite shy and reserved so his first trip overseas is exciting but also nerve wracking. He kind of regrets his choice of location but it sounded good at the time (and it was on sale).

"So, are excited about your trip tomorrow Clem?" asked his co-worker Sally.

"Yes very excited but also a bit worried going to the jungle in the tropics" Clem said.

"Oh, don't worry I had a great time when I went on this tour last year. I wouldn't have had suggested it to you if I knew you couldn't handle it."

Clem shrugged.

The flight to Brazil was comfortable and Clem got all his luggage and started waiting for the ferry. It was a good 1 hour wait until he heard her moving in. He went on with his luggage with around 40 or so more other people. It was a good 4 hr trip to the island where the glamping campsite he had booked was located.

On the way he gazed out the window and admired the wonderful sea and dozed off.

3 hours into the trip suddenly the ferry shook violently. A flash tornado was coming quickly towards the ferry. He put on his life vest and held on to his luggage as it hit. When it hit something in the ferry knocked him out. When he woke up he was on an a beach.

He woke up, all his clothes had dried up but had a pounding headache. He looked in all directions and there was no one. The nature was marvelous though he thought. It was warm so he thought he would continue lying there under the sun hoping his aching head and bones would get better.

Everything seemed untouched and clean, Beautiful, but something seemed different, as if things were a little larger than normal. He looked at some seashells and they seemed normal. He then saw a leaf and that seemed a little bigger, but thought nothing of it. He dozed off a little.

He was awoken to some loud guttural but feminine voices. He looked up and there were 3 large scantily clad women looking down at him pointing their spears at him. Clem was frightened but the fear perversely turned into arousal as he continued looking up at these women.

He noticed their legs and thighs first, mainly due to his position. They were powerful legs and all rising high up. All of them had a strap of leather holding a knife and all had a kind of primitive leather skirt covering the the front and the back with the sides of their powerful and large thighs open, perhaps to allow freedom of movement.

This outfit of theirs really started to turn him on and forgot his headache. He started to get an erection, and when his eyes saw the large plumes of pubic hair under the "skirt" he gasped.

Meanwhile the women were speaking to each other in an unintelligible language and pointing at him and his new erection. One of them seemed to be getting a little angry. Clem looked down to avoid eye-contact and because he was embarrassed.

The angry one walked off. The two remaining warrior women knelt down and said something he couldn't understand. He looked up at them and tried to motion that he didn't understand. At this point he made out what the warriors wore on top. Both had a stripe of leather under their breasts and connected to some cloth coming from their neck -- i.e. both of the warriors huge brown nippled breasts were exposed.

The sight aroused Clem even more and could not get his eyes off the two sets of breasts. The were humongous, larger than anything he had seen before, larger than GG size. The two warriors noticed Clem staring at their breasts and slapped him; which didn't help his headace.

They then tied his hands above his head and his legs. Clems heart was racing.

Then the previous angry looking warrior appeared. He could get a glimpse of her powerful legs as she walked back. She said something to the other two warriors and they roughly stood Clem up. Now, he was able to appreciate how large these amazon warriors were, Clem at 5ft7 just reached up to their nipples. The women were very very tall, around 7'5.

The angry looking one then sized Clem up, caressed his hair, smiled and gave him some berries. She was a little taller and had black messy hair. Clem started feeling a little dizzy and light headed but he could feel getting an erection again, a painful one that wouldn't stop growing. It felt like his penis was going to explode. The giant warrior women seeing this pulled Clem down by his tied hands.

The warrior that gave him the berries appeared and sat on his legs facing him. From her shear weight he cold not move, being pushed into the sand. She then brought out some kind of container and moved it towards Clems penis. One of the other warriors started stroking his penis... he knew that they wanted his sperm.

Another warrior kissed him and then smothered her ginormous breasts in his face.

The sight of the breasts and feeling the weight and power of them over him he ejaculated quickly while attempting to suck her breasts. All three warriors put their fingers into the cup taking some sperm and them into their vaginas. Clem was looking in awe but hoping that they would not kill him because they got what they wanted.

Fear then turned into arousal as the three 7ft5 warrior women were fingering themselves, pushing the sperm in, and on seeing this Clem started getting hard again. One of the warriors saw and said something.

The taller warrior with the black messy hair came up and sat on Clems tied up legs again but this time moved forward and positioned herself over his penis and forcefully sat herself onto his throbbing penis. Clem struggled a little but was getting more aroused as they forced him and held him down. His penis was also a little sensitive from the ejaculation. He cried out no.... due to this.

But as she continued pounding Clem up and down he screamed out more but also started to buck up into her. He could see her huge breasts giggle with every thrust. Her large and black nipples were so inviting and he wanted to suck and bite them but he could not speak their language. So he started making sucking sounds and the other two warriors holding his hands looked confused and said something to the others.

Then one of them stood up over Clam's face, with her powerful and large thighs and her arousal giving off a very strong scent and which was also dripping, squatted down over his face and placed hair large vagina over his mouth and grabbed his head by his hair and squeezed his face onto her womanhood.

The skirt was hanging over his head and as she slowly ground herself on his face, while the other warrior held his hands.

There was nothing Clem could do other than to lick her. He licked and licked while the black haired jungle warrior screwed Clem harder and harder. He was bucking up and wanted to cum into her and the more he wanted that the more he performed cunnilingus on the other warrior. He couldn't cum due to cuming so early and also perhaps the berries. Both warriors ground him hard into the sand.

The one on his face shouted "oograh, ooograh" in a guteral loud way and pulled his head towards her. He understood this as harder so he complied. Meanwhile, the dark haired warrior was close and was increasing pace. She then let out a loud cry which scared the birds as she came very hard and this put Clem over the edge and bucked up and came hard into her, thrusting up and trying to go deeper into her. He almost forgot to breathe and choked on the other warriors vagina while eating her out.

This continued until each warrior achieved orgasm with his penis and each had been licked out. Clem was spent and the warriors seemed content. They then took him into the island off the beach into what seemed to be a hut village. His hands never untied.

Almost feeling half conscious he could see there were more warrior women around, who were around the same height, the shortest being around 7ft. They all seemed to be women. Which seemed odd to Clem.

The three warrior women took him into a hut and motioned him to sit down. He did. His feet untied but his hands tied. They seemed happy. Clem kept on thinking about their breasts. He would stare at them. He could not help it.

He couldn't resist and moved towards the warrior that was keeping guard and licked her breasts. She grabbed his head by the hair and slapped him but then pulled his head towards her breasts. Clem licked and sucked furiously and the warrior seemed to like it. He sucked and sucked and bit her. She moaned like an animal but tried to keep quiet.

To be continued...