A Daddy to Save My Dad Pt. 01

Story Info
Carla has to make a decision to save her Dad's job.
1.3k words
4.31
37.6k
42

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All Characters Over 18* First part more story than sexual scenes.

"Suck me harder, you fucking slut", he shouted at me. Grunts filled the room as I'm being fucked in all holes. Completely airtight. My nipples had been pierced and decorated with nipple barbells. My clit had been pierced with a triangle piercing making orgasms far more frequent. I looked below at the large container collecting the bodily fluids my body couldn't retain and wondered how my life had reached this point. That thought was interrupted by the eruption in my mouth. The copious amount of cum overflowed and escaped my lips. It tricked down my chin and dripped into the cum puddle below. A new cock was knocking against the back of my throat in no time. Despite the rough face fuck, I managed to settle back into my thoughts. Thinking about how I got here. Let me explain:

My name is Carla, and I am a dark-skinned petite 19-year-old with small, perky tits but a thicc shapely ass. I stand around 5'6" and weigh about 60 kilos. I had been working as a summer intern for my Dad. He didn't own a business or anything, but his PA was on maternity leave, so I was covering her for the summer. He worked in property development and was charged by his boss, the multi-billionaire Andrew Delap, to find sites that could be bought, developed and make nice healthy profits. In my 3rd week, I received a weird email from his office saying that I was scheduled for a meeting with him in a matter of minutes. The bizarre part of the email was when it stated in capital letters- 'DO NOT INFORM ANYBODY OF THIS MEETING'. I made my way to his office and was greeted by him outside. He welcomed me in before saying we should get down to business.

Rather abruptly, he said, "I'm going to fire your father."

I was shocked and instinctively said that he couldn't and that it would crush my Dad. The situation was more desperate than that because I knew something Andrew didn't. My Dad had filed for bankruptcy recently, and this job was crucial for the repayment scheme.

Andrew began explaining, "Your Dad's last four projects have resulted in multi-million-pound losses. Do you think I become a billionaire by doing business like that? No, of course, I didn't."

Tears began trickling down my face, "why are you telling me first?" I asked.

"Well, my darling, I wanted to give you the opportunity to save your father's career. You see, when I was a young lad, I fancied mature women. MILFS as your generation may refer to them. In fact, I married one aged 23. She was 24 years older than me. But now I am mature, and my tastes have changed. Drastically. I don't want another marriage; I want a toy that I can use and lend out. If you want your father to keep his job, then you will become that toy. What do you say?"

My mouth hung agape; I tried to speak but found no words. Thoughts swirled in my head, but I felt as if I had no choice.

"Okay, how about this," he stated, "if we have a deal, I want you to get on your hands and knees and crawl towards me. Then I want you to fish out my cock and get me hard with your hands. Instead of a signature, our agreement will be confirmed by a nice sloppy blowjob. How's that sound? Or.... You could leave this office knowing that you were the reason for your Daddy losing his cushy job. So what's it gonna be?"

His words hardly registered, but I got the general idea. I hesitantly dropped to my knees and began slowly moving in his general direction. I neared his chair, and he ushered me underneath his desk so that only those behind his desk in the room would be able to see me. I unzipped his trousers and reached in to found his dick. I knew I had found it as it jumped in excitement to my touch. I pulled it out his boxers, and his cock flopped out, banging into my cheek and leaving a precum snail trail. I began to work my hand up and down it until it felt like concrete and stood erect at 9". I positioned my mouth above the phallus before Andrew shoved my head down, making me gag as his cock entered my tight throat. I began bobbing up and down, trying to get it over with.

A knock at the door startled me and made me stop, but Andrew forced my head back onto his dick, suggesting I should keep going.

Andrew let the person at the door come through and immediately said, "David, how are you, bud? please sit".

My heart sank as I realised what Andrew had manufactured. David, my dad, was having a meeting with Andrew whilst I was sucking his cock. If I had got up and left my meeting, my dad would currently be getting fired.

Andrew opened, "I wanted to let you, David, that I appreciate the work you are doing here. You've had some losses recently, but you are in the high-risk, high reward sector, and one win will be enough to write off the losses. But I need that win to be sooner rather than later. I'll be honest, David, I considered firing you, but I was persuaded otherwise. Go get that win, son."

My Dad thanked David for keeping faith in him and said he would do whatever it took to ensure the next deal was a win.

Throughout the meeting, I was bobbing my head on Andrews 9-inches trying not to make any noise that would alert my father. As my Dad left the office, Andrew reached down and stroked my hair out of my face. As I looked up at his face, I felt his balls tighten, and his penis jerked. His cum filled my mouth, but he told me not to swallow, meaning some spilt out the corners of my mouth. The thick white liquid contrasted my black skin. He said to leave my mouth open and to wait until he permitted me to swallow. I did precisely that and was suddenly greeted with the flash of a camera. My dire situation was becoming ever more apparent. He then commanded me to swallow his cum and to repeat, "Thank you, Daddy".

Humiliating as it was, I reluctantly obliged. I now had a Daddy to save my Dad.

"One more thing, Carla, before you go." He reached into the drawer beside him and brought out a pack of lacy panties. The panties had two holes cut in each of them. He told me to take my panties off, and I obliged. He took them off me and threw them into a draw on his desk before handing me a new pair of holed lacy panties. The reason for the holes became apparent as I put them on. The front hole lined up perfectly with my pussy, and the back hole left my arsehole exposed. Andrew told me to bend over his desk, and I felt a cold metallic intruder at the entry to my vagina. Before I could argue, he thrust it in until he heard a click. I went to get off the table, but he pushed me back onto it. I felt Another cold metallic intruder, this time trying to push into my butt. I cried out, but with more force than the first plug, Andrew plunged home the butt plug until he heard a click. I was informed this style of panty was commonly known as a chastity panty. Andrew tightened the waistband of the panties before placing small padlocks on either side. Ensuring I could not take the panties without the keys.

Finally, Andrew handed me a burner phone and told me to keep a look out for texts. He then dismissed me back to my desk. I sat down and felt the plugs shift deeper, I thought about the load of cum in my stomach, but I didn't dare think about what else Andrew had in store for me.

Pt. 02 will have more sexual scenes.