The Queen and The Captain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hopefully, I'll learn someday."

Carol laughed, stripping off the bra and panties next, leaving her naked.

"The only thing better than taking this suit off for you would be you taking it off me."

Valkyrie scooched to the edge of the couch, grabbing at her thighs to tug her closer, landing a restless kiss on her stomach.

"Looks like you missed me too," Carol commented as more kisses landed, roaming over that expanse.

"Mm, I really did..."

Carol stepped forward, and Valkyrie leaned back to let her climb into her lap.

Their mouths met in a passionate kiss as their bodies rubbed together. Valkyrie moaned, feeling Carol twine hands into her hair. Her own hands snuck around to Carol's ass, clutching at the cheeks, drawing a moan from her in turn.

The kiss calmed soon, however, as they remembered seemingly at the same time that there was no reason to rush when they had plenty of time to enjoy each other.

Carol eventually broke the kiss. With a smirk, she slipped off Valkyrie's lap, throwing herself down onto the couch, and spread her legs in a wordless invitation.

The invitation was eagerly accepted, the Asgardian sliding up in between those parted thighs, leaving a few kisses over them before focusing on the slick sex waiting for her.

Her tongue swiped up its length, gathering the juices there, the musky sweetness hitting her taste buds. Carol spread her legs wider, her hands quickly tangling into Valkyrie's hair.

Valkyrie let her hands move over those abs towards those breasts, the mounds rising and falling to Carol's gasps and groans, those thrilling noises falling in droves as she worked her tongue over those folds. The hands in her hair caressed lovingly, even that simple touch so delightful. After all the time they spent apart, any sort of physical contact was wonderful, the need for it increasing even as that need was soothed. Her hands sought out more contact, zeroing in on those breasts, a palm collecting a fistful, fingers teasing over a nipple.

"Fuck yes..." Carol sighed in satisfaction.

Valkyrie gazed up at her, taking in the look on her face, an expression of lust and affection.

Much like Valkyrie had been worked up earlier, Carol was now, the combination of sensations pushing her into an orgasm in no time. She cried out, her sex twitching, more juices streaming from it.

And much like Carol did not let up earlier, neither did Valkyrie now, instead keeping her tongue to an insistent pace. The onslaught of stimulation pushed the other woman into another orgasm, a salacious quiver running over her, another cry falling from her.

Valkyrie lost count of the orgasms she gave Carol, but eventually, she began to make her way up that formidable figure, kissing over those firm abs, nipping at those heaving breasts, tasting the sweat on that inviting neck. As she undertook that trek, her fingers replaced her mouth at those folds, squishing through the abundant flood there.

The ecstasy had dimmed for a few seconds, but with her fingers replacing her mouth, and picking up that same insistent pace, it ratcheted back up, pushing Carol into another string of climaxes. She cried out again, her arms wrapping around Valkyrie, their mouths quickly meeting. They made out, luxuriating in unbridled lust.

Eventually, Valkyrie let her fingers leave that slit and trace a slow path upwards. They were dappled with juices, leaving faint gleaming trails on that pale flesh along their way.

She managed to maneuver her hand up to her mouth and sucked at her fingers. A blush erupted on Carol's face at the sight of her savoring the clinging wetness on them.

"Mm, you taste good too," she purred.

Carol's blush deepened, but she pulled Valkyrie in for another kiss.

This kiss expressed a more leisurely lust. They relaxed on the couch, bodies tangled together, neither of them willing to move.

"So," Carol began, smiling slightly, "am I like your consort or something by now?"

Valkyrie laughed.

"I think for that to happen there has to be some sort of proclamation."

"Fair enough."

The two women squirmed even closer together, Valkyrie resting her head on Carol's shoulder, her thigh coming to rest atop Carol's, her arm thrown across her.

"I should probably take that shower soon," she murmured.

"I need one too," Carol said, "but we can wait a little while. I don't want to get up yet."

"Yeah, me neither..."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"You can do it, Sig!"

"Come on, you got this!"

"Just a little more, a little more!"

Sigmund the Stoic was one of the strongest Asgardians, tall and burly, with bulging muscles and battle-hardened focus.

But even he could not budge the right arm of Carol Danvers.

She sat there, a smirk on her face, barely putting in any effort while Sigmund strained and swore, his face flushed with exertion, veins popping out on his forehead. The gathered Asgardians just cheered enthusiastically, shouting more encouragement.

"Ready to give up?" Carol asked drily.

He shook his head wordlessly, breathing heavily as he gave one last effort.

When that failed as well, she showed mercy, easily bringing his arm down flat on the table. He let out another swear, rubbing his shoulder, shaking his head in amazement.

"Is that everyone?" Carol asked.

The Asgardians grumbled in resigned defeat, but then one of them perked up.

"Wait," he said, "we have one more challenger!"

"Who?"

He nodded to Valkyrie, sitting next to Carol, the two women practically hip-to-hip.

"Our Queen."

Valkyrie's bemusement turned to surprise.

"Wait, me?"

"Yes, our Queen against the Captain!"

The surrounding Asgardians let out a cheer.

"Looks like they've nominated you," Carol commented.

"Seems like it."

"Don't worry, my Queen," Carol teased, "I'll take it easy on you. Maybe even let you win."

Valkyrie narrowed her eyes in mock offense.

"As if I need you to let me win," she shot back, slipping from the bench, and padding around to the other side of the table to plop down across from Carol.

The Asgardians let out another cheer, a few clapping her on the shoulder.

The two women clasped hands.

Valkyrie summoned her considerable strength, but Carol was unmoved.

The Asgardians shouted encouragement to their queen now.

"You can do it!"

"Beat her!"

"Put your back into it!"

Valkyrie summoned more strength, pushing at Carol's arm. Thanks to the ungodly amount of power hidden in its lean, ropy muscles, it easily resisted her effort.

Although she was entirely aware of the futility of this effort, her pride did not allow her to give up so easily. The Asgardians, after the first few challengers had failed to even budge Carol's arm, had accepted managing to do so as a victory of sorts, although none of the following challengers had even been able to pull off that feat.

So, she summoned even more strength, her elbow pressing down against the table, making the sturdy wood creak. Another cheer went up among the Asgardians, more encouragement following. Her eyes flitted up to Carol, who was looking back with a bemused smile, barely acknowledging the force brought to bear against her.

Finally, Valkyrie conceded, nodding at their arms so Carol could end the match.

The Asgardians let out one final cheer to celebrate her effort. The two women had not yet unclasped their hands; Carol brought Valkyrie's up to kiss it.

"Did I hurt you, my Queen?" she asked teasingly.

"You're not that strong," Valkyrie shot back.

The two women shared a smile, and then Valkyrie, as if remembering she was on the wrong side of the table, quickly went back around to sit next to Carol, their hands separating for a few seconds before meeting again, fingers interlocking firmly.

The celebration around them was still in full swing. Valkyrie looked out over the clearing, watching the mingling Asgardians and Midgardians, the former group greatly enjoying themselves, the latter group surprisingly keeping up with the festivities.

"You've done a great job here, you know," Carol murmured, resting her chin on Valkyrie's shoulder.

"I didn't have to do that much. We Asgardians are resilient."

"Well, they wouldn't be here, or as happy here, without you."

Valkyrie kissed Carol on the forehead.

"You don't have to flatter me, you know. You're already my consort."

"But I like flattering you."

"And I like it when you flatter me, so I'll allow it."

"Thank you, my Queen."

Valkyrie chuckled, and kissed her on the forehead again.

"Do you maybe...want to go back to your place?" Carol asked her hopefully.

"Are you tired?"

"A little. But mostly I just want to have you all to myself."

Valkyrie smiled.

"Give me a minute to say good night to everyone, and then I'm all yours."

Carol nodded as Valkyrie slipped from the bench and wreathed her way through the crowd to do her queenly duty. Korg, who was giving piggyback rides to children, and Miek, who was proudly showing off her exoskeleton to a few interested Midgardians, also merited their own goodbyes.

Once she was finished, she joined Carol back near the bench, and they headed away from the clearing.

"Why don't we take the long way home this time?" she suggested.

The night sky, full of twinkling stars, and the nearby water, sloshing quietly, offered a peaceful backdrop to their trek. A breeze brushed past them, and Valkyrie nuzzled closer to Carol.

"You know," she began, "I felt like such an idiot for inviting you here after we talked for only like, five minutes."

"Well, I felt like an idiot for coming here just because of that invitation."

Valkyrie laughed.

"You were so awkward when you showed up."

"I felt awkward. Didn't know anybody, didn't know where you'd be. Thank god you're the queen, otherwise it would've taken me forever to track you down."

"I'm glad you came, though."

"Oh, I'm glad too."

"I still remember the first time I saw you," Valkyrie reminisced. "It was the middle of the battle, but I just thought 'wow, she's cute'. And then I saw you plow through Thanos' forces, and I was like 'she's cute, and strong...my kind of girl'."

Carol laughed.

"I remember the first time I saw you. I was like 'damn, she's hot, and has badass armor, a cool spear-thingy and a flying horse, I have got to say hi to her after this'."

It was Valkyrie's turn to laugh.

"I tried to look so casual when I was coming near you while we were cleaning up," Carol continued. "But in my head, I was just like, 'say hi, say hi, you better say hi!'."

"And I was like, 'oh, here she comes, be cool, be cool!'," Valkyrie added.

"You remember the first thing I said to you?"

"Yeah: 'I like your horse'."

Carol shook her head in bemusement.

"I couldn't think of anything good to say."

"Remember what I said?"

Carol nodded, grinning.

"'Thanks, he flies'."

They burst into more laughter as they continued down the path.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The room was filled with soft moans and husky purrs as the two women writhed together, their bodies dappled with sweat, gleaming lewdly in the low light.

This second round of lustfulness was much calmer, as the initial need the duo held for each other had been soothed enough now. So, although their hands and mouths were busy, their shared desire was laid-back rather than passionate. The occasional breaks in the lustfulness were punctuated by short conversations or just a simple, silent indulgence in the luxury of being so close.

When the next break came, Carol just stared at Valkyrie for a few seconds, a noticeable blush rising on her face.

"What is it?" Valkyrie asked.

"Have you ever thought about taking a vacation?"

She drew back in surprise.

"From...being the Queen?"

"Mm-hmm."

"It's not really something I can take a vacation from."

"I know. But you saw them tonight. They're happy. You could leave them for a little while, and they'd be fine."

Valkyrie furrowed her brow.

"Can you take a vacation?"

"Yeah...but I would have to be ready in case something happened, so it wouldn't be a true vacation. I just..."

"What?"

Carol sighed.

"I wouldn't ask you to abdicate or something. That wouldn't be fair. But...we deserve some time to ourselves. We've both been working hard. And..."

The hesitation made Valkyrie squirm closer.

"What is it? You can tell me."

"I just love being around you," Carol murmured. "Just...talking to you, going to sleep in your arms, taking showers with you, just...everything."

Valkyrie smiled.

"A vacation with you does sound good."

Carol smiled back, clearly relieved at the response.

"I'll look into it, but I can't promise anything right now. But it does sound good to get away, just me and you."

Carol nodded.

"Where would we go?"

Carol shrugged.

"Wherever we want. We could go somewhere else on the planet if you wanted to stick closer to here. Or we could pick another planet and hang out there. Just you and me."

Valkyrie smiled again.

"I would have to be ready in case anything happened here, same as you. But like I said, it sounds good. I'll look into it. That I can promise."

Carol beamed. A yawn fell from her then, and she stretched out on the bed, Valkyrie's eyes roving over her figure.

"Tired?"

"Mm-hmm. I think the trip here is catching up to me."

"Space lag?" Valkyrie joked.

Carol laughed, scooching closer to her.

"Nothing a good night's sleep won't fix."

"Any plans for tomorrow?"

"That depends on what the Queen has scheduled."

Valkyrie leaned forward to kiss her.

"I can make time for my consort."


12