Undead Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
In the world of the undead, even sleeping is not safe.
1.8k words
4.28
12.1k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was too late, I couldn't even remember how long I've been here. All I could hear were two different sounds and only two, the sound of the Dead moaning over and over again and the sound of moist meat moving around. But I knew what it was, I barely had the strength to open my eyes and see the situation I was in. There was a man above me but I couldn't see his face, I finally remember where the sound is coming from. As I look down all I could see was his back and his hips repeatedly thrusting over and over again into my sore moist core. I couldn't even remember how many times I finished, I remember fighting back the first few minutes but before I knew it my body betrayed me and gave up my orgasm on a silver platter. My knees were bent but wide open, I tried moving just a bit thinking that maybe I had somewhat of a chance to break free but the moment I did I could feel a second pair of hands underneath me. I was laying on my back but not on the bed or on the floor, I was laying on top of another undead man. When I try to move the zombie underneath me would just grab my ass harder spreading my cheeks just enough for his cock to keep thrusting in my ass, not to mention the one on top of me that had me pinned down against him. I was completely sandwiched between two zombies as they had their way with me.

I made the mistake of going off alone trying to look for supplies thinking that it would be better to travel along. As I searched the last house it started getting late, I remember closing all the windows and the doors thinking that maybe I could get away with a few hours if sleep if I kept quiet. All I left on was a pair of panties and a shirt and a loaded gun underneath the pillow just in case I heard any noises. Unfortunately I couldn't remember the last time I caught up on sleep so I felt a little exhausted. The moment I touch the bed I blacked out drifting into a deep sleep. I remember a few moments here and there where I would wake up just for a few seconds then drift back into my dream world over and over again.

The first time I woke up I could have sworn I heard one of the doors being opened, I thought to myself maybe that's impossible I locked all of them but I was pretty exhausted. The next moment I woke up I could see two dark figures slowly making their way towards me, I tried to wake up fully but my body was just too tired. I drifted again closing my eyes as I laid on my back, maybe it was a bad dream or My mind playing tricks on me. The next thing I remember is feeling a warm smooth and wet sensation between my thighs. As I slowly started to open my eyes I could see one of the dark figures slowly spreading my legs, maybe it was a wet dream it had to be, I couldn't remember the last time I felt like this. Even though I was half asleep, I slowly looked down and could see something between my thighs moving. It was a man's head, for a moment he looked up only to reveal that he was a zombie. They were both freshly dead luckily for me they weren't decaying like some of the older ones.

This had to be a nightmare there's no way this could be happening, I've had some pretty weird dreams in the past but this one takes the cake. I tried to move just a bit thinking that maybe I was lucid dreaming but before I could, I could feel the other zombie turning my head to the side. I could barely get a glimpse of what was in front of me, but before I could fully understand I could feel his rock hard member slowly sliding in my mouth making its way down my throat. The combination of feeling exhausted and pleasure was more than enough to completely black out. I can feel myself drifting again this time to the sound of being used. I didn't wake up right away, the next time I did must have been an hour or so. An hour alone with these two, God knows what they did. Even before I opened my eyes I could feel that my breathing was heavy and hot, my arms layed flat on the side as I try to regain some sort of control. My body was somewhat generous enough for me to regain some sort of control, not the control that I was looking for but apparently the only one that was available. As I slowly open my eyes I could feel my core getting warmer and a knot underneath my stomach. "W...wh...what...f...mmm" I tried to speak but nothing came out. That's when I noticed what it was, I was about to release an orgasm. I regain feeling on my feet only to feel my toes curl, my eyes slowly started to roll up practically to the back of my head as my mouth hung open. My knees were bent but only because of the one on top had his arms underneath my knees holding him wide open.

I started to twitch and shake as the words that left my mouth made no sense. At this point I knew it wasn't a dream, every time I tried to move my body would just twitch as they kept hammering away helping themselves to me. I was completely wet between my thighs and ass, who knows how many times they finished or me for that matter. I tried to fight back at least one more time to push him away but my body betrayed me once more, instead I wrapped both my arms around his neck keeping him close as they continued to explore me.

In that moment they both started to tremble just a bit making me realize what they were doing. I could feel a cold thick liquid being released inside me from both holes. I couldn't believe they were actually cumming, every time I tried to fight it even if I nudged just a little I found myself milking them. Both of their juices slowly leaked out of me no doubt from being overfilled and slowly started leaking onto the damp sheets underneath us. A part of me thought that maybe they would get off let me take a break but they were dead, out of all the things I could remember apparently the only thing zombies wanted more than flesh was sex. I couldn't tell if they were moaning because of the pleasure or because they were dead, I couldn't really tell the difference at this point. Instead they continued hammering away not giving a crap if I was okay or not. Eventually I couldn't feel my legs anymore especially my thighs as they went completely limp, I couldn't pass out again I knew that if I did I wouldn't wake up anymore.

I gathered up all my strength that I had left and transferred it to my arms trying to reach underneath the pillow from the undead man underneath me. As I raise both my arms up desperately trying to reach underneath the pillow I didn't realize I was making it easier for them to go deeper. I could feel their balls pressing against me as I froze for a moment. "F...fu...fuck..." I whisper to myself in pleasure knowing that I had to get out. I wouldn't allow my body to betray me again. I tried my best shaking it off before finally having the strength to get the pistol underneath my pillow.

I struggle for a bit lifting it so I could bring it between us, but feeling this week and sensitive made the gun feel a lot heavier than it was. In one lucky shot I aimed it at the side of its head causing him to go limp between my thighs as he finally let go of my legs. Out of pure desperation I pushed him off feeling it's cock slowly slide out of me until finally his body rolled to the side of the bed. I didn't want to give the one under me enough time to wrap his arms around me so instead I rolled off the other way feeling his cock slipping out of my ass until I finally hit the floor next to the bed. I didn't even have to look behind me to know that there was two handprints on my ass from being held there for so long. I tried to get up but there was no use I had no feeling in my legs. As I started to crawl away I could feel they're cum slowly leaking out of me leaving a trail.

I made the mistake of letting go of my gun when I hit the floor causing it to fall a few feet from me. With a heavy breath I turn my head to look behind me only to see the zombie slowly sit up and look over at me with his cock still pulsing. "C...come...on get up" I said to myself desperately trying to find feeling in my legs but it was no use. I crawled for a few more moments as it started to walk towards me, luckily I was able to grab the gun the moment he grabbed onto my ankle. I tried lifting the gun but using so much energy in a short period of time after feeling exhausted like that was a little difficult. Before I knew it he turned me over making me lay flat on my back on the floor, as he started to spread my legs getting ready to mount me I had just enough energy to put a bullet between its eyes causing it to fall back laying dead on the floor. I laid there for a few minutes trying to catch my breath barely being able to feel the tip of my toes.

As I looked up I could see another figure coming into the room but it was a bit blurry since I felt like I was about to pass out again. "Nn...no... please...not again" I said to myself thinking that if I pleaded with the dead maybe they would hear me. As I slowly started to close my eyes I could feel someone leaning over me saying something. It was a man but he wasn't dead, I couldn't really hear what he was saying except for the last question of what my name was. I could hear him using a walkie-talkie but I couldn't make out what he was saying. I started to feel exhausted again, I had just enough strength to whisper my name as I passed out in his arms, "Sarah".