The Queen And The Cock Ch. 01

Story Info
Queen Antonia Ignitus Is Unsatisfied.
8.1k words
4.19
16.7k
26

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone! New story today, obviously. This is my first original Fantasy story, and potentially the first of many to be set in "Divisus" - I have a good amount of ideas for a potential anthology set in this world. This is mostly build-up and such, which is why the chapter is a bit longer than what I normally open with. This is gonna be a futa on female story, and before you asked: yes "Twinned" is just a name I chose for futanari in this fantasy world. They are functionally the same. Anyway, hope y'all enjoy!

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness/inflation, futa on female, pregnancy, MILF

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

A massive continent made up the single landmass that occupied the surface of the planet Divisus. Surrounded on all sides by an endless ocean of many names, the sea stretched infinitely in every direction before disappearing into the horizon, one that no sailor had ever found the end of. The blanketing of cool blue was clear as the purest of gems near certain shores, calm and gentle; in others it was as black as a moonless night sky, stormy and turbulent, unwelcoming to those who sought to explore its expanse. It was both reviled and worshiped by the inhabitants of the coasts encircled by its might.

Divisus was diverse in both its populace and environment, the continent bearing the same name as the planet itself. Lush boundless plains, golden sanded deserts, and dark, foreboding forests whose foliage was so packed together they were nearly impossible to navigate, were just a few of the ecosystems that made up the lonely landmass. Jungles, snow-tipped fields and mountains, and blighted, life-forgotten wastes were all present as well, bleeding into each other like the wounds of a scarred warrior, separated only by vast rivers and topographical rises in the landscape, a random assortment of smaller islands dotting the coasts.

From corner to corner the continent was filled with the various races that populated the world, each group striving to survive regardless of the quality of life they lived. Sentient or primitive, the numerous species ranged from the fantastical in the appearance and lifestyle, to the mundane and unassuming. Kingdoms, tribes, collectives; if there was a form of rule or government that had been discovered and implemented, it existed in Divisus. These separated nations were split by hard-wrought boundaries drawn from war, skirmishes, and treaties, all of which decided who got to exist and where they were allowed to, if at all.

Today's story will be of the most vanilla of all the races: Humans.

It will not be of the mighty, royally-hued, savage-looking Orcs or their battles with their hardy, mountain-dwelling Dwarven enemies. It will not follow the exploits of the many Elven clans that were as numerous as they were varied, fractioned by appearance and belief despite their inherent similarities. It will not catalog the exploits of the existential Undead and their lifeless holdings, nor the towering, powerful Amazonians hunting in their jungles; no, the scroll to be unraveled will write the tale of simple, plain humanity.

As expected, this specific group of Humans lived under a monarchy - a Kingdom in the purest sense of the word. Lorded over by a queen with no king, the ruler was, typically, callous and uncaring of her subjects, more concerned with protecting her lands and the immense wealth they brought her and the nobility. Cliche, but a reality nonetheless. The only time the queen ever showed any attention to her people was when it came to the nation's southern border, one that was currently the site of constant skirmishes with the fierce separate-but-united clans of the Amazonians, who sought to gain new ground with their assault on the Kingdom of Potentia.

But this story will also not be about that. At least for the most part. No, this untangling web will concern a more personal matter, one that involves Queen Antonia Ignitas specifically, and an unexpected change in her hedonistic lifestyle. For all the riches and power she'd accumulated in her long reign could not bring her the kind of satisfaction she craved the most, at least not in the direct sense. What she needed - what she'd had - was a desire most private, privy only to her trusted advisors and handmaids, and one that she would soon find was no longer in her grasp. One that would bring about changes to Potentia in the most unexpected of manners.

And this is what the yarn-spinning will entail.

...

"What is wrong with you, you useless cur!?"

This insulting question was snarled from a pair of painted-to-perfection, ruby-red lips, plump and pronounced against the elongated chin they sat upon. A long, pale pointed nose wrinkled above them, annoyance obvious in its slight twitching. High, sharp cheekbones, defined enough to cut glass rested under narrowed, deep brown eyes that rolled below thin, manicured eyebrows. Regal features matched the status of the speaker, her beauty molded from generations of a particularly-selected lineage that ended at the woman in question. Queen Antonia Ignitas.

She was gorgeous and alluring in a way that befitted her long-sought-after hand in matrimony; this was never as obvious as it was when she was naked, which she was at that very moment. Huge, pendulous breasts hung down from her ethereal complexion, sagging to her ribcage due to age, sizable enough to be rightly compared to the watermelons grown on the farms of her Kingdom. Capped with small brown areola and matching nipples, they were often the target of sneaky glances and disguised ogling, especially when lifted and squeezed into a tight corset or cleavage-presenting bodice, free of any stretch-marks or blemishes from her lack of children.

Arms and legs willowy, her stomach maintaining only the slightest paunch from her less-than-active lifestyle, the voluptuousness that curved Queen Antonia's figure gave her an hourglass-shape like no other. Her hips were incredibly wide like she should have bared many heirs, often lifting her dresses above what would have otherwise been considered an appropriate height; this was aided by her rotund backside, which all of the sweets and wine she constantly gorged herself on seemed to get straight to, the alabaster mounds bigger than her bust each. The doorways in the palace had been enlarged several times to fit her heft during her long reign!

While many lusted after the Queen, from the lowest of the peasantry to the richest of foreign nobles, there was only one who got to enjoy the fruits of the royalty's genetics - the woman under her, the person Antonia was hurling her harshness at. She was, by all outward-appearances, just another of Antonia's many handmaids. During the day she attended to Potentia's ruler like any other, following her around, heeding her beck and call, as did the rest of her servants. It was in times of private, most often during the night, that their relationship took on a more salacious nature.

Just like it was at that moment.

See, this handmaid was not like the others, at least where one, specific aspect of her person was concerned. Elsbeth, as she was named, was not fully a woman. She was something that was a rarity amongst the humans, more so than any of the other races that inhabited the continent. A Twinned. Possessing the physical features and body of a female, including her genitalia, she was also the owner of a second set of sexual characteristics: a penis and testicles. Yes, the Twinned were gifted - for an unknown reason - with both; rumor had it that it was caused by a muddying of a person's bloodline, that one of their ancestors had mixed with a different species far in the past. But this had never been confirmed.

So Elsbeth had been given the secret title of Her Majesty's 'Royal Cock', a servant whose main purpose was to pleasure the Queen in the bedroom - a position Elsbeth had held for her many years of service to Antonia. After Queen's Antonia's husband's unfortunate - and mysterious - passing decades ago, only a few months into their marriage, Elsbeth had been picked out amongst the families of the lower nobility for this very reason. To satiate the tyrant's needs in a way that no man could, in a manner that only one of the Twinned could hope to succeed at.

Most men simply did not measure up to Queen Antonia's lurid appetite. Not like a Twinned did. In addition to owning the other set of genitalia, the Twinned, on average, possessed an endowment that put the majority of male to shame - at least compared to the ones that the Queen had bedded in the past. Not only were they much larger between the legs but their libidos matched their size, and they could stay erect for several lurid encounters in a row, experiencing multiple orgasms before their energy depleted; their climaxes were equally as voluminous, another reason that Antonia preferred them over their single-sexed counterparts.

Every night - and, often, during the day as well - Queen Antonia would enter her bedchamber to find that Elsbeth was already undressed and waiting for her. In contrast to her soft, curvaceous regality, Antonia's Royal Cock was svelte and unassuming, her figure paling in comparison to her Mistress's - but that didn't matter to the ruler of Potentia! What did was what jutted from Elsbeth's crotch, her appendage longer than Antonia's forearm and just as thick, her balls like two apples in a wrinkled pouch. They would then proceed to fuck, not make-love, until the three Moons that had a tendency to light up the sky began to recede, and the Queen would proceed to fall asleep with a womb bloated with semen, content for the time being, while Elbseth gathered her clothing and scurried to her own quarters.

Except for recently.

Lately, Elsbeth had been unable to perform to the Queen's usual standards, hence the ire the hand-picked servant had just been shown. It started some weeks ago, Elsbeth only managing to stay hard for two exhaustive sessions rather than her usual three or four; at first Antonia had just chalked it up to stress or something of the sort, but it was clear that was no longer the case. A week later the member of royalty was only granted a single flurry of satisfaction before Elsbeth went utterly flaccid. And now? Now the ungrateful servant couldn't get it up at all!

Queen Antonia had tried everything to ignite the lust in her handmaiden, even performing acts she almost never gifted Elsbeth except for perhaps when she was in the best of moods. She sucked that fat cock until her jaw grew sore, used the cavernous cleavage she was naturally bestowed with to stroke the long, limp member to life, and had even ordered a certain enhancement potion from the palace's alchemist to remedy the issue. None of it had worked. No matter what Antonia did, Elsbeth's cock wouldn't - couldn't - awaken, and the Twinned's many whimpered excuses were quickly running out of merit.

Tonight, Antonia was trying a different method, one that was seemingly bearing no more fruit than any of her other attempts. She had tried just inserting Elsbeth's cock into her while it was still flaccid, hoping that the snugness of her tight cunt would bring back the same fervor that she'd expected until recently; this was also, admittedly, for the Queen's own benefit, as the Twinned's endowment was still quite large when not erect. Yet, all the squeezing of her inner-walls and bouncing on the soft tube of meat did nothing, and Antonia was left frustrated once again - frustrated and furious that her servant wasn't able to carry out her most important duty.

Antonia begrudgingly removed the fleshy noodle from her depths, glaring down at it from the gap in her cleavage, her lips twisted into a frightening scowl. It just hung there in her dainty fist, flopped over her fingers, mocking her as it glistened with the liquid arousal the Queen seemed to always be dripping; her puffy lower lips were red and engorged, her clit poking out from its sheath, ready and more than willing to receive the pleasure it had come to expect. Several strings of Antonia's own juices stayed connected to the soft shaft like it her sex was attempting to force it to remain attached to her.

But that would obviously not be happening!

"I cannot believe this!" Antonia huffed, giving up and dismounting Elsbeth, "This is the eighth night in a row this has happened! Elsbeth, I demand an answer immediately!"

Her red-toed, slender feet touched down on the plush, white carpet that layered the floor to her room.

"M-My Queen!" Elsbeth sat up in the bed, her brown eyes wide, her thin lips trembling as she covered her crotch with her small hands, hiding her shame in her distressed embarrassment, "I d-don't know what's wrong with me! It isn't you, I swear. It's me, I-"

"I know it's not me!" The Queen snapped back at her, folding her arms over her colossal chest, "It couldn't be me, I'm not the problem here. You are, Elsbeth. Do you know how many men and women and Twinned would kill for the chance to be where you are right now!?"

Elsbeth switched positions, now kneeling on the edge of the bed between its obsidian-shorn posts, bowing her head in submission.

"Y-Yes of course, Mistress! I'm so sorry! I must just be tired. If you... you would be gracious enough to allow me a day of rest tomorrow, I'm sure I'd be able to perform to your standards again! Please, just give me a chance!"

"A chance? I've given you more than enough chances! No, my kindness has run dry. There will be consequences for your failures, Elsbeth."

"No! Please! Please don't send me to the dungeon or do anything to my family, I swear I will be better. I just nee-"

"You are dismissed."

Elsbeth looked up at her, tears soaking into her cheeks, her expression crestfallen.

"My Queen, please, I-"

"Don't make me repeat myself. Leave. I will not be requiring your 'services' tomorrow night or any night from here on out. Let it be known that you no longer hold the title you once did."

"M-Mistress..."

"I will send you to the dungeon this instant if you do not heed my words, servant." Antonia cast a cruel eye onto the Twinned, "Go back to your quarters. You will still be expected to be present in the morning when I awaken with the rest of the handmaids. Then and there I will decide a fitting punishment for your failures."

"Y-Yes my Queen, of course."

Resisting the urge to plead for what may have been her very life, Elsbeth clambered off the bed, side-stepping Antonia to gather her clothing. Queen Antonia tapped her foot impatiently as she watched Elsbeth hurry around the room, her beady eyes following her every movement; half the time it was fixated on the Twinned's cock, filling her groin with a sense of longing - but the longing could not match up to her anger! Dress half on, just enough to make her somewhat presentable, Elsbeth paused at the door before turning and bowing to Antonia one last time.

"H-Have a good night, my Queen."

Antonia didn't spare her a second glance as the handmaid stepped out of the room, Elsbeth closing the door without a sound, something that was expected of the palace's workforce. Sighing, the Queen shook her head and wandered over to her vanity, parking her enormous ass onto the comparably tiny velvet-cushioned stool, the seat nearly swallowed by her immense cheeks, and grabbed a silver goblet half-filled wine, one of that seemingly rarely left her side. She downed the rest of the cup's contents, setting it back before her hands reached for her hair; though her servants normally did this kind of thing for her, Antonia, in her desperation, remained primped and beautified for this tryst, hoping once more that it'd change things for the better - not that it seemed to have mattered, in the end.

Her thin hands worked deftly at her brunette locks, her short nails - that matched her lips and toes - plucking pins and ribbons from its delicate shaping; her hair had been done up in an elegant bun, her curled brown strands piled high atop of each other, weaved together in a perfectly formed manner, the only stray locks left purposefully untucked for enticement's sake. Once her skull was free of excess constraints, her flowing, silky mocha mane fell down her shoulders and back, resting across the slopes of her bust. Tossing her head's previous ornamentation onto the vanity's table, she went to work on the rest of her visage.

Moistening a furred cloth with the water from a jug she'd kept next to her other beautification implements, Antonia dabbed it against her cheeks, wiping her face clean of product. Despite being sure in her appearance, the nature of her position in life demanded that she did the utmost to maintain her looks. Powder was applied all over to her face and neck to make her complexion appear ghostly, the bronzing of her skin the last thing the member of royalty desired. Lips coated in crimson coloring, eyes made to appear smaller by some well-applied shadowing, her sharper qualities elevated by smatterings of makeup here and there - quite a lot went into meeting the expectations of everyone around her.

Once her face was cleared and natural-looking again, she studied her reflection in the vanity's mirror, the largest of the Sister Moons, Ampli, reflecting its light off the gold that made up the mirror's frame, illuminating her bare countenance. Was she losing her touch? Antonia could help but ruminate on the horrid thought, given the current problem she was facing, scrutinizing her every feature. She didn't have the youthful jubilance she once did, wrinkles and age-marks forming on her face despite her best efforts to avoid the planet's Sun, Clara, the passing years seemingly slipping by her faster and faster. But why should that have mattered? Antonia was still the most beautiful woman in the entire Kingdom!

Or at least that's what she told herself.

"I... I just need some sleep," she muttered to herself, pushing herself away from the vanity and heading to her massive, multiple-people-fitting bed, "it's been a long day. Tomorrow I will figure things out. Tomorrow I will come up with a plan. Tomorrow will be better."

She slipped under the pitch-black sheets, her head falling onto a Gryphon-feather-stuffed pillow, her eyes shutting slowly.

"Tomorrow I will talk to Horavus, and he will know what to do."

...

The Queen's day went like any other.

She awoke when Clara was still low in the sky, greeted by the sight of a row of her handmaids - including Elsbeth - waiting for her at the foot of her bed, their heads bowed. Before she even got up and started the day, one of the servants brought her her usual morning potion, one she'd told them helped her focus through the morning; in reality it was a brew that was specifically created in order to stave off pregnancy, one that the castle's alchemist had assured her was fault-proof. Though she hadn't had a good, hot load shot inside of her for over a week, she drank it down all the same, the sour flavor almost a welcome part of her waking moments.

Afterwards, she was ushered into the washroom by the group of attendees, who proceeded to scrub her down, none of them saying a word to the Queen except to ask her about what she desired appearance-wise for that day. Properly dried off and clothed in the finest of white-woolen robes, the material sheared and imported from the neighboring nation of Cagria - a land famed for their precious Bull-Sheep - Antonia was escorted to her vanity, where her hair and makeup would be done in a similar manner as the day before - as they were done most days. And after that? After that it was the dressing portion of her morning..