The Queen And The Cock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, M'Lady, I am content the way I am. I exist to serve, and that is all I need."

"One of these days, Horavus, you are going to request something from me!"

Antonia shook her head as she watched the old codger nod at her from under his hood. If there was anyone that she felt at ease around, it was Horavus - though this hadn't always been the case. When she was but a young maiden, the future-Queen was absolutely terrified of the ancient wizard and avoided him as much as possible; she'd had a habit of making herself scarce when he was near, even hiding behind her mother's dress when she was a child, petrified by his presence. Lords of the Other Realm, who wouldn't have been!?

Though he was shorter than she was - the difference in their height the same as it was between her and Lord Sharpsteel, but in the opposite direction - Horavus still possessed a kind of unnerving aura to those unused to his appearance. Not a single inch of his presumably frail body was visible, the blackened robes that adorned his person and that he was never seen without covering all but a single part of him: his tail. It jutted out several feet from under his garments, ponderously thumping against the ground wherever he went, brown, scaly and worn, sharp spikes dotting its length down its pointed tip. A Dragonkin is what Antonia had been told was his race when she first took the throne, and she had never second-guessed this information.

His tail was all she had to go on, after all. Horavus's legs and feet, his arms and hands, and even his head were all swathed by his robings. The black fabric seemed to swirl around his body, keeping him perpetually hidden beneath it, a kind of funeral shroud masking his visage; besides the hunch of his back and his aforementioned tail, Horavus might as well have been featureless. A walking, talking, serving mass of the darkest cloth Antonia had ever seen, accompanied at all times by his walking-staff which did nothing to reveal anything else about his elusive character.

Still, he was a mainstay in the palace, seemingly a permanent fixture of Potentia's seat of power - and Queen Antonia trusted him with borderline blind faith. He'd helped her through the Kingdom's most dire of times. He'd lent her his ear and his wisdom for matters ranging from the mundane to the life-changing. He'd been the one to find Elsbeth for her so many years ago! And, most importantly, Horavus was the one who helped her ascend to the throne - a secret shared between them and not a single other soul. Antonia was sure that he held all of the monarchy's past plots and conspiracies in that brain of his, and he'd never betrayed the royal lineage even once!

Which is exactly why she was in need of his services once more.

"Guards!" Antonia suddenly shouted, clapping her hands to get their attention, "This will be a private meeting between myself and Horavus. Man your posts outside of the Great Hall, and do not, under any circumstances, allow another to enter this room!"

There was a series of spear-stomps and fist-salutes directed at her, before they acquiesced to her whim.

"That's better." The Queen sighed and collapsed into her throne, relaxing her air of propriety she usually did her best to maintain, "Now we can talk in peace, Horavus."

"My Queen." He bowed his enshrouded head, "What can this old one do for you, Your Highness?"

"This is quite the... urgent matter, Horavus. One that is personal in nature. Do you remember Elsbeth?"

"Of course."

"And you remember what she, she did for me? The reason why- that you found her for me?"

"Yes, My Queen."

"Good good..." Antonia paused, wondering how to proceed, "well you see, she... that is, that Elsbeth can't, uh-"

"She cannot perform her duties any longer." Horavus interrupted, drawing a wide-eyed, panicked look from the Monarch, "Elsbeth can no longer meet your needs."

Antonia jolted to her feet, nearly falling down the steps in front of her.

"Who told you? Did she talk? I swear I will-"

"No, nothing of the sort, My Queen."

"How-"

Frowning at her advisor, Antonia cut herself off and let herself fall back into her seat - of course he already knew. In addition - or possibly because of - the mind reading abilities she was sure he possessed, Horavus seemed to have an inherent knowledge of the going-ons of the castle, like the walls themselves were connected to his ears. It was another of his abilities she relied greatly on, his expertise in this area so invaluable it had literally saved her life in the past. Whenever there were mutterings of rebellion or plots of assassination directed at her, Horavus would magically appear and reveal the schemes to her down to the very last detail. And he'd never been wrong even once!

But it was still unnerving. To have someone who was capable of peering into the very souls of others was not something to be taken lightly, and, in its own way, was the reason she trusted Horavus so; he had never turned on her, and though she didn't know why, it was enough for her to keep him around. Besides, what use was there in maintaining certain airs when he could see right through them? That was why Antonia relaxed around Horavus, one of the few members of her court she'd ever bestowed the honor upon - why she so enjoyed their private meetings together.

"As I should have expected, Horavus, you already know. I apologize for my outburst, it was unseemly of someone in my position to act with such a lack of control."

"Think nothing of it."

"So, then, Horavus," she narrowed her eyes at him, trying to not show any emotion on her visage, "do you know what I am going to ask of you?"

He nodded at her again.

"You wish for a replacement. You would like my help in finding one. You want this replacement to be found soon."

Antonia shook her head.

"I swear I will discover how you seem to know everything I'm thinking, mark my words!"

Horavus did not react or respond.

"As always, you are correct, my trust advisor. I seek a replacement - another Twinned. And I want one to be found swiftly."

"Your wish is my command."

"A-And," Antonia's voice faltered, a blush touching her pale, powdered cheeks, the vulgarity of the subject making her antsy, "I want this replacement to be... to be more. Do you understand what I'm asking, Horavus?"

"Yes, Queen Antonia Ignitas. You would prefer this Twinned to be more endowed than Elsbeth."

Antonia shuddered at how bluntly her advisor stated her desires.

"T-That's right. You can search the families of the nobility - say you are taking a census of the Kingdom's population or something. They must be an adult and they must... meet my high standards."

"Yes, My Queen."

The orb on Horavus's staff briefly, suddenly shone for a single second, and Antonia caught her advisor turning his head towards it through its glaring burst.

"Would you like me to look amongst the lower classes?" He asked, like the idea had been spoken to him by the staff's flash, making the Queen's suspicions deepen, "If there is none suitable for Your Highness's standards amongst the nobility, of course."

"I would prefer that it does not come to that, but if you must, then yes. Turn Potentia upside down if you have to!"

"As you command, M'Lady."

"Thank you Horavus, I know I can always count on you."

"Will that be all, My Queen?"

"It will." She smiled at him, "Use any of the Kingdom's resources that you need. Soldiers, servants, my handmaids - they are all at your disposal. And if anyone tries to protest, make sure they know the order comes directly from me!"

"Of course, My Queen."

"Good. You may take your leave then, Horavus, you have a busy schedule ahead of you."

Without a word, Horavus turned and ambled out of the Great Hall, his staff tapping the ground in front of him, his tail thudding against the floor. Antonia watched him go, relief clear on her expression, visibly happy at having that uncomfortable meeting over with; when Horavus was absent from her sight, Antonia crossed her legs and let out a needy whimper. She really hoped he found a new Royal Cock for her soon, or she might just go insane! The lust boiling in her loins was growing every day, and if it wasn't taken care of soon, Antonia didn't know what she was going to do with herself.

Maybe it would be best to retire to her chambers for the remainder of the day...

...