The Queen: Desire is Enternal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom I'm sorry," Malcolm offered before reaching out to grasp her hands.

"Really? Is that all I get. A lame apology and a bit of hand holding. Before, whenever I was feeling tense, you would have offered to give me a nice back rub at least."

"A back rub. I can do that," he replied eagerly. "Why don't we go out to the living room and get comfortable and I will give you a nice massage."

"I am comfortable here, honey."

"You want me to give your massage here," he replied before glancing doubtfully across the room at the queen. Somehow, the thought of giving his mom a massage in front of her, seemed a dubious proposition.

Glancing over at the queen also, Matilda said quietly, "I want her to watch as you prove something to both me and her as the regal bitch needs to see she is not the only one you care about."

Fixing her son with a deadly serious look, Matilda added, "So I want you to give your mom a super nice massage . . . in front of her and you shall do this if you really care about my feelings."

"Of course I care about your feelings, Mom. I love you."

"Then show me. Give me my massage without holding back and prove to me . . ." She pointed now at the queen before adding, "And to her that you love me best."

He had just started to rub on her shoulders when she stood up saying, "My robe is just going to be in the way. I better take it off."

After slowly stripping off her robe, Matilda settled back down on the sofa next to her son. Under her robe, she was wearing a matching charcoal grey bra and panty set.

As Malcolm hands skated back and forth across her shoulders and then up and down her back for a good minute or two, gently massaging her soft skin, Matilda let out a gentle sigh.

"Does that feel good, Mom?" he whispered.

"It does but if you wanna really make me feel good you are going to have to show me you are willing to pay me the same attentions like you were planning on showing the queen before I showed up."

"I . . . I . . ." he stammered nervously wondering if his mom knew exactly what attentions he had been planning on paying to the queen. "I was just talking to her," he lied.

Matilda sighed heavily. "You shouldn't lie to your Mom, honey. It makes me sad." she whispered gently. Standing up, she turned to face him. "

"I'm sorry," he whined, staring up at her.

"Sorry enough to show me. Show me what you were about to do before I walked in but do it to me, do it to your mom instead. Here . . . Reaching down, she gently took his hands in hers, guiding them up to her bare tummy. "I will help you get started."

Malcolm was too stunned to resist as his mom dropped her voice to a sultry whisper, "Now show me. Go ahead baby. Do to me what you were about to do to her."

Nudging his hands upwards she closed her eyes while subtly thrusting her chest out toward him. After a brief pause, Malcolm's hands began to ascend northward.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Malcolm slid his hands toward his mom's beckoning tits, expecting to wake up at any time from this mad dream. After his hands were just under the soft rise of her tits, he shyly paused, wondering if his mom really was OK with what he was about to do.

As if she had been reading his mind, his mom urged him on. "Gone on baby, show your mother you are willing to fondle her breasts just as were the queen's."

Malcolm's hands carefully slide up and over the fullness of him mom's bra clad tits. As he slowly began to fondle his mom's tits through her nice bra he took a glance upwards. His mom's face was tilted down, her eyes seeming to sparkle as she quietly watched him fondle her breasts. There was a serious look of quiet contentment on her pretty face as she used one hand to push aside of her pretty black hair back behind her left ear.

He heard her let out a gentle sigh as he tentatively gave both of her deliciously firm breasts a gentle squeeze.

Then it was Malcolm's turn to hear the queen's soft voice inside his head. "Go on sweetheart, unhook your mom's bra . . . she won't mind."

Instead of obeying, like his mother, Malcolm, caught off guard, froze.

Matilda first saw him freeze before a questioning look crossed his face as he tilted his head to one side—as if he was listening to someone he could only hear and she knew: the queen was secretly talking to him inside his head.

"Obey her, Malcolm . . . please for both our sake's," Matilda whispered to her son.

"Mom I--"

"Obey your queen, boy!" the queen fairly shouted at him inside his head. "Prove yourself worthy of my attentions and it starts with strict obedience."

Matilda smiled as she watched her son drop his head in submission as he whispered, "Yes, my queen, I shall obey."

"Good now do as I commanded earlier and unhook your Mom's pretty bra."

Malcolm looked up at his mother wanting some sort of reassurance from her. Matilda, sensing as much, whispered, "What did she tell you to do, honey. Tell me exactly what she commanded you."

"She said . . . 'Unhook your Mom's pretty bra?'"

"Hmm, OK . . ." Matilda whispered as her heart began to thunder inside her chest as the queen's voice hissed inside her head, "Help the boy. He is shy and unsure of himself."

Matilda smiled down at him again before whispering, "Your Mom's bra unhooks in the front baby . . . here let me show you."

She carefully pushed his hands up to the front of her bra, allowing his inexperienced fingers to claw vainly at trying to get the intricate clasp holding her bra shut unhooked.

After several awkward attempts Matilda reached down, pushing his hands away. "Here let your mom unhook her bra for you. I'm sure our queen won't mind."

Malcolm stared, hard, watching his mother reach down and undo her bra before carefully pulling it off, revealing a pair of perfectly shaped mounds of joyful pleasure to him.

Tilting her head to one side, she whispered, "Do you like them honey? They're . . . they're not as big as your queen's."

"Oh God Mommy I love them. They are . . . beautiful."

"Go on, you can touch them, sweetheart," the queen urged him gently with another quiet whisper inside his head. "Show your mother how much you like them."

Malcolm ran his hands all over his mom's tits, mixing in a few gentle squeezes along the way, and when his playful fingers ended up inadvertently dancing over his mom's nipples he noticed how she let out a sharp hiss.

The queen watched the action with half lidded eyes as she whispered more instructions to the boy. "Your mom has extremely sensitive nipples, hon. Take advantage of this and make her squirm."

Malcolm delightfully obeyed as he flickered his fingers slowly, tenderly across his mom's fully erect nipples making her sigh louder and louder with each passing flicker.

The queen's voice, husky with desire, now rasped inside of Matilda's head. "Invite him to suck on them, bitch!"

Matilda glanced over at the queen. In the dim light of the library she could not be sure but it almost looked like her eyes were open and she was watching them. Taking a deep breath, preparing to plunge into the deepest yet of forbidden waters, she whispered to her sweet, innocent son, "Honey can you . . . can you suck on your mom's boobies. Please, sweetheart."

Slipping one hand around the back of his head, Matilda guided her son's eager mouth to her ripe boobs. Closing her eyes, she thrust her chest out subtlety, offering up her tits as sacrificial lambs to his hungry mouth.

The library was soon filled with the quiet slurping sounds of Malcolm keenly suckling on his mom's nice medium sized tits.

"Oh God, don't stop, baby," Matilda moaned softly as he pulled back slightly, if only to catch his breath after a prolonged suckling session.

"Grab his hand, guide it between your legs, slut," the queen barked at her.

Matilda happily obeyed, reaching down, she grasped Malcolm's hand in hers, shoving it inside her panties as she whispered harshly to him, "Play with your mommy's pussy, sweetie as you suck on her tits."

Malcolm fingers eagerly explored the depths of his mom's womanly essence, liking the way her pussy was so wet and soft.

The queen again spoke softly to him, guiding his actions with soft instructions whispered inside his head.

"Explore the depths of her womanhood. Slide a finger inside of her, sweetie. Push it in and out several times, then add a second finger . . . and keep sucking on those beautiful tits of hers."

Matilda was getting turned on beyond any hope of even thinking of trying to keep things decent between them. Fully under the queen's tutelage, she allowed herself to sink further into this wholly forbidden drama.

Her moans were getting louder and more pronounced as a tremendous orgasm was quickly building inside of her. Malcolm, following the queen's expert instructions on how to please a woman, was skillfully finger fucking his mom harder and harder as his ravenous mouth flew from one delicious tit to the other, slurping loudly, sloppily and most eagerly on her tits.

Matilda was just on the verge of coming when the queen snapped at her. "Pull back. The mommy whore is not allowed to come yet!"

Matilda almost disobeyed; God she wanted to come! but at the last moment she thought better of it and pulled back, allowing her pending orgasm to be snatched away at the very last moment.

Now the queen spoke to them both, simultaneously, inside their heads. "Come both of you, to my sides. Settle down next to me, one on each side."

They obeyed, of course, settling down on either side of the queen.

"Now lean over me and start kissing as you guys both unbutton this stupid blouse you put back on me."

Matilda and Malcolm paused, staring at each other over the queen.

"She is whispering still, inside your head, Malcolm?"

After he quietly nodded his head, Matilda whispered, "Mine too and we must obey. You know this?"

"Yes," he whispered back as they both leaned forward, their mouths coming together.

Together they made short work of the queen's blouse, first unbuttoning it and then pulling it open, allowing those big, gorgeous tits of hers to be exposed as they exchanged a series of passionate sloppy kisses.

"Now both of you pull back and worship your queen's mighty tits with your adoring eyes doing nothing, saying nothing until I tell you otherwise."

They broke off their kissing session to follow their queen's explicit instructions.

Both mother and son complied with her request and stared at the queen's tits for some untold time as both of their desires ramped up to nearly unbearable levels.

Finally, speaking only to the mother, the queen upped the ante of the game they were playing. "Have him stand up and help him get undressed down to his underwear while I watch."

"Stand up baby. She wants me to help you get undressed down to your underwear."

Malcolm, slowly climbed to his feet before allowing her to undress him. After completing this task, Matilda was told to guide her son over to the sofa and leave him there. Again, following the queen's instructions she told him, "Now sit down and watch your mom play with the queen a bit and if you are good, maybe we will invite you to come play with us."

Malcolm plopped down on the sofa, his cock a raging hard monster as he suspected he was going to be in for a good bit of teasing. Malcolm was properly disappointed to be shunned off to the side while, at the same time, properly excited as he was expecting to see some fireworks between the queen and his mother.

Following more instructions hastily whispered to her, Matilda grabbed the bottle of coconut oil.

"Where would you like me to apply the oil my queen?" she whispered.

"The better question is this: where do you think that adorably cute son of yours would like to see his mommy apply the oil. I think you know where, hmm."

"I know where," Matilda answered confidently as she dumped a generous amount of the oil onto her hands.

Knowing it would turn on her son immensely, she brought her hands down to Zora's chest. After gently fondling the queen's tits for a few seconds, rubbing the oil in nice and gentle like, she announced, just loud enough for her son to hear, "God the queen has such gorgeous tits. So big and firm . . . and oh yes so nice to play with. Hmm . . . see how big and bouncy they are, Malcolm?"

Using both hands, Matilda jugged the queen's tits up and down, making them bounce merrily as poor Malcolm stared helplessly.

Having an idea where this was leading, Matilda called out to her son, "Honey can you be a doll and toss over all the throw pillows from the sofa. Hurry now."

Malcolm quickly scooped up the four large throw pillows, two each from either end of the sofa, and tossed them over to her mother. Using the pillows, Matilda adjusted them under the queen so the upper half of her body was propped up nicely.

Malcolm swallowed hard. His view point of the queen's gorgeous tits, glowing from both the oil and the soft candle light, now was nearly perfect, causing his cock to go into overdrive status.

Then things got really hot as his mom snuggled herself next to the queen. Snaking a hand around the back of the still apparently semi-comatose queen, she turned her face toward her before moving her mouth to the queen's.

His mom showered the queen's face with dozens of light kisses before moving on down to her neck where the rain of kisses continued. Pulling up, she smiled at her son before snuggling her face down against the large twin pillows of Zora's chest.

Turning her face back and forth, Matilda feasted on the queen's large breasts making sure to add, for her son's listening pleasure, some loud slurping noises.

"Oh Jesus," Malcolm muttered quietly to himself as he squirmed on the sofa. Watching his mom suck on the queen's tits was maybe the hottest thing he had ever witnessed in his short life.

After an indeterminable amount of time, his mom raised up. Calling out to him, she said, "Your queen wants you to come join us, Malcolm."

He slowly stood up, painfully aware of his pronounced boner inside his simple white briefs.

As he approached them, Matilda raised up on her knees, stretching her hands out to him. Hooking a pair of fingers around the waistband of his briefs, she whispered, "The queen wants to see what you brought her and even though she appears to be slumbering still, trust me she is highly aware of her surroundings."

His cock sprang out, fully hard, as his mom carefully pulled his briefs down. After tossing them unceremoniously to the side, she motioned for him to settle down on his knees next to her.

They were both on opposite sides of the queen as Matilda grabbed the bottle of coconut oil. "Here honey, hold out your hands. You will be the one to apply a fresh, generous amount of oil to the queen's tits."

Malcolm's oiled up hands were nearly shaking as his mother carefully guided them down to the queen's waiting boobs. They felt, in a word, heavenly. Nice and firm and deliciously bouncy.

Guided by his mom soft words of encouragement, Malcolm took his sweet time rubbing the oil into her boobs until they were once more shining with an awesome beauty that made his poor cock ache with longing.

As he finished up rubbing the oil in, his mother grabbed his hands, pulling them back, whispering, "She wants to know if you are truly a pure and wholesome virgin son . . . aside from the naughtiness you just experienced with your mom a few minutes ago that is. Tell her."

After a brief hesitation Malcolm whispered, "I am my queen . . . a virgin."

His mom smiled. "Honey the queen would like to know if you would be willing to sacrifice your virginity to her, allowing her to have the supreme pleasure of being the first woman to make you come."

Malcolm stared at his mother, a little disappointed simply because he assumed, maybe he would be giving his virginity to her, to his mother; apparently that was not to be the plan.

His mother leaned forward, whispering in his ear. "You must say yes, honey despite how disappointed I am about not being the first to make you come."

Shifting his gaze to the queen, Malcolm whispered, "Yes, my queen, I will give you my virginity."

"Good," Matilda answered for the queen before moving around behind him. "Now since you find the queen's big tits to be so alluring we have decided you might like to fuck them."

"Fuck them?" he dumbly asked.

"Yes honey. Surely you are not so naïve that you don't know what it means to fuck a woman's tits."

His heart trip hammered in his heart. He knew, of course, if only thanks to internet porn and—truthfully-- he had several hot fantasies about what it might be like to fuck the queen's large tits already in the small hours of the night since he first discovered what a pair of deliciously large and immensely fuckable tits the queen possessed.

"I know, Mom," he snapped, maybe embarrassed she thought he was that naïve.

"Then show us, honey," Matilda told him as she helped him crawl up onto the queen.

Placing himself directly behind her son as he straddled Zora, she reached out grabbing the queen's hands. "Here you can at least help somewhat your royal majesty. Hold them gorgeous tits up for us OK."

Malcolm watched, his desire to fuck her tits growing to unspeakable proportions as his mom pushed the queen's hands up under her tits. Despite the fact she appeared to be slumbering still, the queen obliged them by propping her tits up with her hands.

Moving her mouth to his ear, Matilda whispered to her son, "Now snuggle that big, hard cock of yours up and in between her tits baby."

Malcolm leaned forward allowing his nice seven inch hard cock to slide easily up and in between the delicious warmth of the queen's tits.

As she ran her fingers through his hair, while snuggling her body up against him tightly from behind, Matilda whispered more naughtiness in her son's ear.

"Now what I am about to whisper to you is the queen's exact words honey so listen closely and then obey her wishes."

"OK," he whispered back as his gaze fell upon the queen's scrumptious breasts.

"She said, 'tell that adorable virgin son of yours to show how much he worships his queen by fucking her big boobs as hard and as fast as he can for as long as he can before he spurts his virgin cum all over them' That is what she said and you must obey, hon."

Wanting to show his queen he indeed worshipped her, Malcolm rammed his cock, hard, in between the queen's upturned tits before letting his cock slide back down slowly into its starting position."

"Oh that's it baby," his mom cooed to him. "But do it again, over and over again, don't stop this time. Here let me help . . ."

Stretching her hands out past him, Matilda used them to push the queen's tits tighter together making a nice tunnel of tit flesh for her son to fuck.

Malcolm, revved up by his initial thrust, now allowed his young male lust to rule the day. He started by slamming his cock in between her well-oiled tits a good half dozen times, hard and quick. By the final hard thrust he felt his pending orgasm beginning to rush home, but not wanting to come just yet, Malcolm stopped.

"Oh baby, don't stop . . . keep fucking them hard . . . until you come all over them," his mom practically growled at him. "I know you won't last much longer, but that's OK . . . we both want to see you come all over her tits."

Responding to her pleas, Malcolm focused all of his attentions on doing one thing: fucking the queen's tits. Rearing back, he banged his cock forward, hard and fast, over and over again, with each hard thrust bringing him closer to the edge.

"Oh God," he whispered, "I am . . . I am . . ." Two more firm thrusts had him spurting a load of cum all over the queen's chest.

He would have toppled forward as his muscles turned to jelly if it wasn't for his mom holding him tight from behind as the earth shattering orgasm swept over his body.