The Queen: Desire is Enternal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back, the queen whispered, "Go ahead baby, put that big hard cock of yours inside of your queen . . . in preparation of fucking her like a cheap little tart."

Matilda once again felt the queen's eloquent tongue working its magic all over her pussy for a few blissful moments before she jerked as she felt one end of the dildo being carefully shoved up and inside of her anal cavity.

The three of them quickly fell into a rhythm of sorts as Malcolm carefully began to fuck his queen while gradually increasing the strength of each of his manly thrusts. Each of his thrusts would propel Zora's face forward, forcing it up and in between his mom's legs and her waiting pussy. The queen's tongue would then lash out, lathering expertly the nub of her loyal subject's clit, making her moan with soft delight . . . just as she continued to work the dildo in and out of her ass.

Next, as Malcolm rocked slowly backwards, Zora would also pull back, giving the mother whore a brief reprieve from her tongue lashing-- but not from the now humming monster inside her ass.

The queen, delightfully clicked the remote on and moved the setting up to three and half straight away . . . just before Malcolm rocked into her forcing her face forward.

Yet again, her tongue slithered out, lathering the entirety of the doctor's wet cunt with several loving licks and kisses causing her to thrash wildly against her restraints while her moans of forbidden passion filled the bedroom.

This carefully orchestrated rhythm of carnal delights was never bound to last though as their collective passions for fleshly delights all began to boil over at the same time.

The queen, most naturally, set them on their path as her loyal subject's measured fucking took a serious turn. Malcolm, ruled by his youthful cravings for his queen, began to fuck her with serious purpose . . . and the queen let the world know.

"Oh God, that's it, fuck me harder . . . harder, boy," Zora cried out . . . just as she moved the other end of the large dildo to the doctor's pussy.

Malcolm happily obeyed as watching his bound and helpless mom having her pussy being eaten out by the beautiful queen-- while having a humming vibrator being worked in and out of her ass-- was proving to be too much.

Gripping her hips, Malcolm went to work on his queen, slamming his cock inside this wicked and wanton witch bitch from beyond.

Finding the remote, Malcolm smiled as he twisted the knob up to the highest setting, causing his mother to writhe against the ties binding her to the bed posts.

The pulsating monster buried in both of Matilda's holes had her twisting and turning all around as an intensely powerful orgasm came rushing home.

"Oh God I am going to . . ." She couldn't finish as just then the queen's tongue found the nub of her clit, sending her rocketing over the edge and into the abyss of a most wonderful and powerful orgasm.

Like a line of firecrackers going off, the queen was the next to go. Hearing her Matilda's screaming orgasm only served to turn her on all the more as she moaned out her own confession. "Your queen is coming to sweeties . . . Oh God, I am . . ."

Malcolm, watching first his mother and then his queen come, could not resist. His orgasm was the third firecracker to go off as he shot a load of cum deep inside of his queen.

A bare minute or two later, a still shaking Matilda found herself, uncuffed and free of her blindfold, snuggled deeply in between her son and the queen. The fact she had become a sort of human sex toy for the two of them bothered her none at all.

As Matilda drifted closer to sleep, she could only imagine what wicked and wanton fun and games her queen might have in store for the three of them in the future. The thought made her smile as she slipped off to sleep.