The Queen I Did Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to hurt Jason emotionally, but I wasn't about to spurn an opportunity to get with Arlo when my turn came around. Any existential thoughts on the morality of adultery and cheating on one's boyfriend were swiftly buried in the darkest depths of my psyche.

He called about a week later to offer me an au pair's job.

'I'll have to think about it...' I declared, with pitiful bluster.

One thousand, two thousand, three thousand....

'Uh huh, yep, I'm interested...'

We conducted the 'interview' two days later. Neither I, nor Arlo, queried the choice of him going over my particulars from his marital boudoir.

'You sure you want to do this?' He checked, with a mouthful of my bosom (having robustly tossed my bra aside), and two fingers up my cunt (after tearing off my knickers with blissful disdain), 'I don't want to pressure you.'

Ever the gentleman and all that.

...Let's have a proper look at you then...

He seemed to enjoy holding my tits in the palms of his hands, as if contemplating their weight the way one might when gauging produce on a set of balance scales. Likewise I delighted in how he sat me on the edge of the bed and prised my labia open in his fingers - just so he could gaze at the unfurling petals of my cunt. I was little more than an object to him from the outset.

I gave him what he wanted because it was what I wanted. I figured I'd explain my erring behaviour to Jason another time, and Keira would surely be none the wiser, so I'd thought. There was guilt. I do love my boyfriend, but I couldn't help myself.

I don't know if Arlo was aware of why I chose to clamber onto his bed on all fours. I doubt he realised the symmetry - that I'd deliberately chosen to invoke the scene I'd witnessed through the rose bushes for our inaugural moment together. He's male, after all, and the sight of me waiting, doggy style, on his marital bed must have been all the encouragement he needed.

'Fuck me!' I pleaded, burying my head in Keira's pillow, with its illicit scent of her Poudré parfume, 'Take what's rightfully yours!'

I might even have raised my ass expectantly, and I maintain that it's not at all fucked up that his wife, whose bed I was defiling, was my inspiration from the outset.

Arlo was rough. He didn't spare me. I didn't want him to. He spanked my cunt as an entrée, pulled my hair as we fucked, and claimed my anal cherry with a hand around my throat and vigorous, unflinching thrusts into my virgin hole. He even made me beg for it.

'Pleeeeeeeease fuck my ass harder, pleeeeeeease!' I wheezed, as his hand squeezed ever tighter around my larynx and I inwardly wondered how he'd forced something so big up my ass in the first place - uh huh, that's a friggin eye bulger.

Afterwards I went home to Jason and gave him a blow job. He was halfway through cooking dinner and suddenly I'm on my knees beside the stove, pulling his cock out of his jeans like some lasciviously hungry honeymoon-period slut. It felt like the least I could do having just cheated on him, and went some way towards cauterising the guilt.

Regardless, I determined that my boyfriend should remain unaware of my lover, at least for the time being. I would eventually come clean, but not then, not with such beautiful memories still so fresh in my mind. I didn't want my fuck with Arlo ruined by an argument, regrettable slurs, and an abundance of tears.

'Did you get the job?' My beau asked with tummy churning innocence as I clambered back to my feet, his cum freshly deposited down my throat.

'Uh-huh.' I nodded, absentmindedly stirring the wok he'd left simmering when I'd gone whore on full heat, 'It went exactly as I'd hoped it would.'

A few days later I was back at Keira and Arlo's, dressed to the nines in my swing dress, fave heels and a pair of seamed stockings Jason had gotten me as a birthday present.

Maybe I ought to have read the tea leaves when it was Keira who made the call inviting me.

'It's nothing formal or fancy.' She explained, 'But if you're going to au pair for us we want to spend time getting to know you better.'

I swallowed the bait, hook, line and sinker.

And again, when she 'retired' early to bed, leaving Arlo and I to get busy on their living room rug, only for the Queen of my new world to appear in the doorway, accidentally on purpose, with her husband and I fornicating furiously in the moonlight.

When morning broke, and I found myself between Keira's legs, her gushing flower feeding my every wanton desire, I felt sure that I stood on the verge of a utopian poly spectacular.

The only wrinkle was how to break my truth to Jason, the sweet, devoted boy I'd been with since forever. Messy? Horrendously so. But sometimes pain is the only path to pleasure.

12