The Queen of Clubs Pt. 01

Story Info
Jon finds himself in the clutches of a Queen of a Cartel.
5.5k words
4.44
21.2k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone! Here's a new story I have for you. It's an idea I got while watching porn, haha. I hope you enjoy. All characters involved in sex are above the age of 18. It's a little bit violent at the beginning. It's about a drug cartel so you can imagine what'll happen. My story is protected under copyright law so please don't try to copy and paste it to some other site. Other than that, please let me know what you think.

*

"I want you to see this so that you can finally see the person I truly am. That way you can decide for yourself whether you want to stay or leave. I'm not a good person, Jon. You have to know who I am if you want to stay here," Raquel says as we trail behind her sisters Kamilla and Nina into the basement of their mansion, she looks into my eyes with complete sincerity.

"Raquel, I know who you are. You may put on this mask in order to become this ruthless drug lord, but deep down, you're a kind, compassionate person who just wants to be loved," I say. She brushes a strand of her dark black hair behind her ear as she looks away, her cheeks filled with a rosy red color.

"You think you know me, but you have no idea who I really am. However, you're about to find out. I want you to see me at my worst because I'm not sure if you can handle it," she says.

"I don't think there is anything that you can do or say that will stop me from loving you," I say.

"I hope that is true," she says.

"Are you two coming?" Kamilla asks.

"Yes, we are right behind you," Raquel says as she turns her back to me. My eyes drift down her body, taking in her lean figure with curves in all the right places. Her outfit only enhances the way her hips sway. Those black thigh-high boots, the fishnet stockings along with the black jacket make her seem so authoritative.

"I still think it's a bad idea to bring him along," she says as her eyes pierce into me with so much distrust. "If you bring him down here, there's no turning back, Raquel. You can't just let him leave."

"Jonathon would never betray us," Raquel says.

"You said that about Sarah," Kamilla says.

"Sarah never betrayed us," Raquel says.

"Stop being so naive," Kamilla sighs.

We enter a room and my jaw drops. It's a torture chamber with all sorts of devices to inflict pain. In the center is a man tied to a chair with a sack on his head. He's naked. Raquel walks over to him and pulls the sack off his head. It's Roberto, their chief of security. The balding man with the black goatee and stash was never my favorite. Always eyeing me suspiciously.

"Roberto... I'm not going to enjoy this," Raquel says as she drags her nail down his cheek, drawing blood. "But I need to understand why you did what you did."

"I... I don't know what you're talking about," he sputters out.

She winds back and slaps him so hard, the clap of her hand against his face echoes through the room. "You know exactly what I am talking about, you traitorous rat. We have a video of you meeting with DEA agents. We know you're working with them. Why? Why would you betray us?"

"That's a lie. They're setting me up," Roberto says.

"How can I believe you over hard evidence?" she asks as she brings her boot up against his crotch. He lets out a harrowing scream that makes my stomach turn.

"I swear, I'm telling you the truth," he cries.

Raquel walks over to a wall where a bunch of whips, floggers, and crops hang and she takes a particularly brutal one with spikes. She cracks it across his chest. The blood-curdling sound of his squeal drained my face of all the warmth as sweat starts to form on my brow.

"I told you not to lie to me!" she yells at him. "You of all people should know what we do to liars."

His skin tears open as she cracks the whip across it again. "Okay. Okay. I... I had no choice. They... They threatened my familia. You have to understand..."

"What did you tell them?" Raquel asks.

"Nothing. I only told them useless information. I promise," he says.

The whip smacks across his thighs and then she pulls it so the spikes cut into his skin. "Ahhh! I swear," he sobs. "I told them nothing."

"What do you think, Kamilla? Is he lying?" Raquel asks.

"Most definitely," she says as she walks up with a pair of wire cutters. She drops down behind him and grabs his hand. "For every lie, you tell from here on out, I'm going to cut off a finger."

"I swear. I didn't tell them anything important," he says. The scream that escapes his lips makes my blood freeze. I tear my gaze away as his finger drops on the floor. "Okay... I told them about your coke production in the desert."

"Come on Roberto, that wasn't very smart. What else did you say?" Raquel asks.

"That was it, I swear," he says. The hair on the back of my neck stands up as he lets out another scream as Kamilla squeezes the wire cutters, letting another finger fall to the floor.

"Think of your family," Nina says. "If you tell us everything, we will make sure they're taken care of. If not... Well, I don't want to get into the details."

"Okay, I told them about your plans to expand into LA. I also told them about your plan to push out the King Serpent Cartel. That's everything, I swear," he says. Kamilla gets up and walks away.

"I believe you. As we promised, we will take care of your family," Raquel says. She doesn't hesitate and pulls out a gun from her jacket and pumps his chest full of lead. "I'm sorry it had to be this way, Roberto."

My eyes spring open as I stir out from my nightmare. I look down to see Raquel's comfortably nestled in my arms with her head resting on my chest. I know... Why am I still sleeping with someone who tortured and murdered a man in cold blood.

It's hard to believe I could so easily fall in love with this woman. I know... She's absolutely beautiful, and she's got the brightest smile that even makes the gorgeous beach down in Mexico look dull. Of course, I never thought I'd like her big fat cock that's resting against my leg.

I know I'm a bit in over my head and I have no idea what I'm thinking, falling for a leader of a drug cartel. She definitely doesn't fit the build. Forget about the cruel, ruthless killer. That's not at all what she's like most of the time. Before I even saw that side of her, she was this kind, compassionate, fun, and spontaneous woman. Not something I'd associate with someone who's a stone-cold killer. Or the fact that she and her sisters have built an empire controlling a big portion of the coke and various other drugs being smuggled into the US.

It was definitely a rude awakening the first time I saw her kill Roberto. Although, he wasn't my biggest fan and I didn't like him much either, but he was a human being. Did he deserve to die? I don't know, I'm not going to pretend to have some kind of moral code or anything. I'm not an angel or anything. He betrayed the cartel by feeding information to the DEA. A rat they called him. She had him tied up and interrogated him for information. Without hesitation, she pulled out a gun and shot two bullets into his chest. There was no remorse in her eyes. Just cold hard ruthlessness. So different from the woman laying nestled into my arms. She's so sweet and caring, so far from that apathetic killer, I saw back in the warehouse. And yet, I can't seem to free my heart from her. She's got me wrapped around her cock and the crazy part is that I wouldn't have it any other way. It's exactly where I want to be.

I think it's her drive and passion that really pulls me in. She has this conviction about her. She believes she's doing the right thing. She and her sisters fought their way out of extreme poverty. They witnessed their parents being murdered and yet they rose out from the ashes to become rich and powerful leaders of one of the biggest drug cartels in Mexico.

And here I am in bed with her. I've spent the last year with this woman. We've had one hell of a ride. I'm not even talking about all the parties they throw or the adventures we've gone on together. That's all just fluff. It's the nights we stayed up diving into deep conversations about our beliefs and ideals. We both see the world the same way. It's hard to find someone who truly understands you. It just sucks that the one person I've come to love spends her time killing rival cartel thugs and producing cocaine.

As she lays there asleep in my arms, I just don't see a killer in her. She seems more like a flower, albeit, a rose with thorns, but still beautiful. I can't help but think back to how we met.

I was on my honeymoon. Well... not quite the honeymoon I had in mind, but that's a long story. I remember exploring the town, seeing in all the sights at Playa Del Carmen. I decided to check out some of the local bars and clubs.

I take in a deep breath as the memory comes flushing back into my mind. The smell of cigars and the sour stench of weed smoke lingering in the air as I walk into the club. The music was loud enough to feel it. It's your typical dance music that you hear throughout Mexico. A nice beat you can move to. Lights that added to the vibe. It was still early so it wasn't too packed.

I grabbed a rum and coke at the bar and that's when my glance caught the eye of a woman in a sharp red dress sitting in the VIP section up on the balcony. You wouldn't see that type of dress in a club, but more like one, you'd find in a high-class charity event. The kind that came down to her ankles with a slit that showed her dark golden copper skin that shimmered like the afterglow of a sunset. Her eyes... they were sharp like daggers that seem to pierce into me. She has the kind of smile that makes men melt. I can only imagine how many men she's wrapped around her finger with it. The way her dark black hair so elegantly lies down to the one shoulder, revealing the bare skin of her neck brings her style together so perfectly.

I pull my eyes away as I take in the rest of the club. It's in this old ancient style building with the pillars and the stonework. I can imagine the kind of wealth it takes to own a club like this. The old-style fountains, the balconies, it's all so exclusive.

"Sir," I look over to a woman in a bright colorful dress as she hands me a drink. "Compliments of Ms. Zorita."

"Well, give her my thanks," I say, taking the glass from her.

"You can tell her that yourself," she says.

I look up to the woman in red as she holds up her glass to me. I raise my glass up to her in return. She then waves me over to her. She doesn't have to tell me twice. I head over to the bouncer and he lets me in after receiving a nod from her. As I walk up to her, she whispers in the ear of the woman sitting next to her. They kiss before the woman gets up and leaves. The senorita in red scoots over and pats the now available spot next to her.

"Ms. Zorita, I take it," I say as I sit down next to her and hold my drink up to her. "Thanks for the drink."

"Of course, it's not often that a man like you comes in here," she says, tapping her drink against mine.

"A man like me?" I ask.

"An American man with taste. Tell me, what brings you to Playa Del Carmen. Vacation, perhaps?" she asks.

"Something like that. I'm actually here to celebrate my honeymoon," I say.

"Is that so? And where might the bride be?" she asks.

"It's a long story," I say.

"I've got time," she says.

"I caught her cheating on me with my best friend the day before the wedding," I say.

"Ooh... Ouch," she says, cringing. "My apologies. Let me help you forget about her, drinks are on me tonight."

"Oh that's okay, but I'll definitely take the company and maybe a dance or two," I say with a sly smirk.

"I think I can oblige. But I don't just dance with just anyone," she says.

"Is that so?" I ask. "Then what will it take to get you out on the dance floor?"

"I'm a lady with class. It takes more than a handsome smile and deep blue eyes to win me over," she says with a smirk. "But it's a good start."

"What about a deep intimate conversation about all the things that matter?" I ask.

Her smile deepens into something more sincere. "Let's take a walk."

She stands up and holds out her hand. I intertwine her fingers between mine and follow her outback and we come out to a balcony outside. She leans against the balcony with her elbows as her leg slips out of the slit of her dress showing her silky smooth skin. "So Mr. American, what matters to you?"

"Well, my family first and foremost. We're a big family. Real close. I'd do anything for them. Then I suppose my values. I try to do the right thing even when it's not easy. I like to believe we are all capable of doing good, so I strive to set the example."

She looks away as she bites her lip. "I think you've stepped into the wrong club, Mr. American."

"My name's Jonathan, Jonathan Hall," I say. "And why's that?"

She looks me straight in the eyes. "You seem like a great guy, Jonathan Hall. I like that. I like that a lot, but I'm not a good person."

"I don't believe that. I..."

"I've done a lot of terrible things," she says.

"I'm not perfect either. I've done some pretty shitty things as well. When I was young, I did all sorts of stupid things," I say, as I walk next to her and lean against the pillar. "We're only human. Sometimes we do the right things for the wrong reasons and other times we do the wrong things for the right reasons. But there's always a second chance."

"I think I like you, but for some of us, our paths are set in stone," she says. "So, tell me about your family, Mr. Hall."

"Well, I grew up on a farm, so I had lots of brothers and sisters. We were the hired help only we never got paid. Well, I suppose we got paid for food and a bed. Altogether there were 7 of us kids. I had 3 sisters and 3 brothers. 2 older brothers and 1 younger. 1 older sister, a fraternal twin sister, and a younger sister."

"You said, had," she says.

I tear my gaze away from hers. "My younger sister and my twin sister died within the last two years," I say.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," she says. "I can't imagine losing one of my sisters, let alone a twin. I take it, you two were close."

"Yeah, we were as thick as thieves. Growing up, we were glued to the hip. Always getting into trouble. She was the mischievous one. I was a total saint as a kid. It wasn't until college where I became the bad boy. She was always the trouble maker though." I look into those eyes of hers, so dark and mysterious. "I hate stereotypes, but I felt like we could read each other's thoughts. She always knew what was going on inside my head."

I start tearing up. "After she died, I felt like a part of me died with her."

"I'm so sorry," she says, placing her hand on mine, sending goosebumps up my arm.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, it's not like you killed her," I say looking back up at her. "Anyways, enough about me. Tell me about you and your family."

She lets out a sigh. "What can I say about my family..."

She turns around and looks out onto the city. "Me and my sisters have a complicated relationship."

"Complicated is something I can relate to," I say, as I join her in peering out to the city. "Besides, it's the complicated relationships that make life so interesting."

"I suppose," she sighs wistfully. "My sisters and I have had to fend for ourselves since we were young. Our parents were killed when none of us were old enough to be on our own, but we survived and learned to thrive. We've built something from out of nothing."

"That's impressive. I can't imagine what it'd be like to grow up without parents. Even though my dad and I don't see eye to eye most of the time, I can't think how life would be without him. How many sisters do you have?"

"3 altogether. I'm the second youngest. My oldest sister took charge and sort of became the mother of the group. The second oldest and I don't really get along all that much, but I love her to death. We just have different values and opinions. And of course, my baby sister who's just a few years younger than I is so sweet and innocent. I do my best to look out for her."

"Well, it's good that you have your sisters. Family is what keeps us grounded," I say.

"Yeah, you're right about that," she says. "Although, sometimes I feel like my family shackles me to the ground when all I want to do is fly."

"And where would you fly to?" I ask.

"Anywhere. Everywhere. I want to travel the world. Experience life outside this city." I can see the sparkle in her eye as she looks out into the great beyond.

"Why don't you?" I ask.

She looks at me and laughs. "I couldn't leave my sisters. We've built a home here. I'm needed here and I could never abandon them."

"I know exactly how that feels. Sometimes the things we love become our prison," I say. I look up at her. "Have you... Have you ever been in love?"

"I'd be lying if I said no," she says, closing her eyes.

"I take it didn't end well. What happened? Did he..."

"She was everything to me. My sun and moon. The air that I breathe. The stars that fill me with wonder. I'd like to believe I was her shining star, but I don't know anymore."

"Why do you say that?" I ask.

"She lived a double life," she says. "When we were together it felt like nothing else mattered. She made me so happy. We could talk about anything and everything. She brought out a side of me that I didn't know existed. She believed in me when I didn't even believe in myself. She knew me. Truly understood who I was and I thought I understood her as well..."

A tear falls down her cheek. "And yet, looking back at it, I realized I didn't really know her at all."

"What happened?" I ask.

She wipes her cheek and looks up at me. "It doesn't matter anymore. You know, if you still want that dance, I'd be more than willing to join you," she says with a smile from the heart.

"Ah, so I've earned the right to be your dance partner?" I ask.

"I suppose. Now you just have to continue to earn it," she says with a smile.

"I will warn you, I'm not the best dancer but I did take lessons for the big wedding..."

She smiles. "Time to put those lessons to the test," she says. I put out my arm and she takes ahold of it. We walk together back into the club and down to the dance floor.

She takes my hand in hers and places her other hand around my shoulder as I wrap my arm around her back and pull her tight. We stride across the dance floor in a traditional salsa. The way she moves is like water, so smooth and fluid. I strain to keep up. She shakes her hips causing my cock to stir inside as we dance into the night. The music flows through us as we become poetry in motion.

We lose track of time as our bodies collide. When the music comes to a stop, we find ourselves locked in each other's arms. "Come with me," she says, grabbing my arm and pulling me behind her. We go up the stairs and through the hall and up another set of stairs before we enter a large suite. As soon as the doors close, she pushes me against it and our lips meet.

Our kiss is like fire meeting oil for the first time. The heat of our passion ignites throughout our bodies. Then she pulls away, leaving me wanting more. "I... I have to tell you something."

"Go ahead," I say.

"I... I'm not like other women," she says.

"I can tell. Most women are shallow, but you're as deep as an ocean," I say.

Her cheeks blossom like a valley full of wildflowers. "Let me talk. I... I am what you call, trans? I have a cock."

Her gaze gets swallowed into the floor. I place my hand on the soft skin of her cheek and pull her face up to mine. "I don't care. This was the best night I have ever had. I don't want it to end."

I kiss her without hesitation and pull her into my arms. She melts into my embrace as my tongue slips between her lips and explores her mouth. She wraps her arms around my shoulders as my hands drift down her back. My fingers find the zipper to her dress and unlock the treasure within. It slips as I hoist her up. She wraps her legs around my waist and I carry her to the bed, setting us both down as I kiss down her neck and unstrap her bra.

12