The Queen of Clubs Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thong comes next, freeing her cock. It's big, there's no doubt about that. But I'm not scared. My hand slides down and wraps around the shaft as I slowly bring it to life. She attacks my clothes, ripping the buttons of my shirt clean off. She tears it off of me before her hands sink down to the buckle of my pants as she wrestles with it before she tugs them down. I kick them off along with my briefs, showing my fully naked body to her.

She pulls my lips to hers, wrapping her arms around my shoulders as I stroke that cock of hers. Her hand slides down my chest and wraps around my dick as well. "I want you inside of me."

She reaches over to the bed stand and grabs a bottle of lube. She smothers my cock before lathering her tight little starfish up. She wraps her hand around my cock and guides it inside her. A groan escapes her lips as the tip of my cock pops inside her. She pulls my head down to hers as our lips meet once more.

I slowly slide more and more of my cock inside her as she breathes into me. Her hands slide down my back as her nails dig into my skin. My hips roll into her, sinking my cock deeper into that tight ass of hers. She wraps her legs around me, squeezing them tightly to bring my hips into her. My pelvis meets the cheeks of her ass as I hilt my cock all the way inside her. A guttural moan escapes her lips as she claws at my back.

"Fuck me," she yells out. I pull out enough to slam back into her. She runs her hands through my hair gripping it as she jerks me down to meet her kiss. She bites down and tugs on my bottom lip as I begin to rock into her, building a rhythm of thrusts, creating a melody of skin slapping against skin mixed with the creaking of the bed and the moans whispered between us.

We're both panting as our climax lingers near the edge. Her hand slides down my back and grips my ass, pulling me inside her. "I'm so close. Don't stop."

I thrust harder and harder into her, knowing full well I won't last much longer. "Oh god!" she cries out as her ass clenches down on my cock, pushing me over the edge. I slam into her and unleash the rapid tides of my gene pool inside her as she erupts, coating both of us in her creamy milk.

I grind against her as the last of my cum fills her ass while she bucks wildly, her cock trickle outs the last of her seed. I collapse on top of her, sliding my hand under her head as I kiss her. She runs her fingers through my hair, as our bodies fuse together.

As we come down from such an intense moment. She looks up into my eyes. "Stay here with me. Please."

"Okay," is all I say as I wrap her in my arms and let the night take us.

----

Back to the present.

The memory of that night feels like a dream. Too good to be true, but as I look down at her, wrapped in my arms I can't help but think, maybe dreams do come true. She stirs as her eyes flutter open and a smile awakens on her lips. "Mmmhmm. Good morning, lover."

She leans up and kisses me. I hold onto her lips as long as I can before we're parted. "Good morning, beautiful. I was just thinking back to the night we met."

"Oh? I can't believe it was so long ago and yet it feels like yesterday you came blundering into my club, like a typical lost tourist. And yet, you captured my eye. I just... I couldn't let you go."

"Yeah? What was it about me that caught your eye?" I ask.

"I don't know. There was just something familiar about you. It made me feel like I knew you somehow," she says, resting her head against my chest. "And of course, the conversation we had... It's been a while since I opened up like that."

Before I can respond, Kamilla, Raquel's older sister barges in.

"What are you doing!" Raquel cries out, covering up.

"We're having a meeting. Both of you are to attend. Now," she says, her eyes pierced into me like bullets.

"Okay, we'll be there in 5 minutes," Raquel says.

"I'll be waiting," Kamilla says, crossing her arms, making her seem much more intimidating. She's upset and I have a suspicious feeling it has to do with me.

Raquel and I get dressed and follow her down to the common room to find Nina and Rosa already there.

Kamilla wastes no time getting to the point. "We have a rat here."

The beat of my heart quickens as she turns to me and those eyes stab into mine. "Care to explain yourself, lover boy?"

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"I have proof that you've been in contact with the US government."

Kamilla throws her the proof, photos revealing me meeting up with a known USA CIA. Raquel looks at me with eyes full of tears. "Is this true?" she asks.

Shit. How can I get out of this one? I've been had. There's only one logical recourse. I nod.

"You lied to me!" she cries out. The pain in her eyes breaks my heart. "Is Jonathan even your real name?"

"No... It's Adam Henderson," I say tearing my gaze away. This is a bit of a gamble.

"I can't believe this. After all the things I shared with you. All the things we did together. Was any of it real?" she asks.

I nod. "At first, my only objective was to get close to you as I investigate the murder of a field agent. But I can't deny the feelings I developed for you. I love you, Raquel," I plead.

Kamilla pulls a gun out and points it at me. "And how should we believe you. We should kill him before he says anymore lies."

"Wait," Nina says. "We still need information from him."

"Why? Why did you do all this?" Raquel demands.

"To learn the truth. To find out what happened to my sister. Sarah Henderson. I know she was here with you undercover. I know she was investigating a new drug that emerged in America that was being peddled here by the cartels. The very same drug that our younger sister overdosed on. But what I can't figure out is who killed her and why. I just can't bring myself to believe you did this. Please... Just tell me what happened to her."

Tears are streaming down her face like rain in a thunderstorm. "Sarah was your sister? It all makes sense. She's your fraternal twin. How could I not see this? The woman I fell in love with is the twin brother of the man I'm in love with now. It's so obvious looking back at it all."

"There, we know what we need to know, let's off him and be done with it," Kamilla says.

"No!" Raquel cries out as she leaps in front of Kamilla.

"You can't honestly trust him," she says.

"I don't trust him, but... We can't kill him," she says.

"Why not?" Kamilla asks. "We can't let him go. He's CIA, he needs to die."

"I never said anything about letting him go. He certainly lost all of my trust, but that doesn't mean we have to kill him. He's mine. I'm taking him as my slave. And trust me, I will punish him severely for betraying us."

"This is a huge mistake," Kamilla says.

"I think he should live," Rosa says, Raquel's younger sister. "His cause is noble. If any of you were to be murdered, I would stop at nothing to find who did it and I would avenge you. Surely you can empathize with him."

Raquel mouths a thank you to Rosa.

"Let's take a vote," Nina says.

"Raquel shouldn't be allowed to vote, she's too emotionally compromised," Kamilla says.

"I agree," Nina says.

I look between the three of them, my life hinges between the votes of three women, one of them clearly thinks I should die.

"I vote we should kill him," Kamilla says.

"I vote he should live," Rosa says.

Everyone looks up at Nina. "As much as I agree with Kamilla, betrayal is always punished with death, Rosa's words struck a chord with me. We can't forget where we came from. First and foremost, we are sisters. Our bond is unbreakable. We started down this path to avenge our parents. I can't bring myself to kill someone who seeks the same purpose. Someone who is loyal to his family. Therefore I will vote to allow you to live on the condition that you will not be free. You will be bound to serve as Raquel's slave. Any misstep will be punishable by death."

"Understood," I say.

"Hopefully we don't regret this," Kamilla says.

"If that is all, we are adjourned. Now, I want a careful watch on him. If he tries to escape, kill him on sight," Nina says as she gets up and strolls away.

Raquel turns to me. Her glare is enough to freeze boiling water. I'm left blinded by the full force slap she whips across my face. The whole side of my face stings after the initial numb fades. "Take him away and tie him up in my bedroom. I will punish him later."

To be continued.

*

I hope you enjoyed my story. Please let me know what you think in the comment section below. Also, feel free to give it an honest rating. Check out my profile for information and more stories.


12