The Queen of Hell Pt. 01

Story Info
Henry is dropped into hell, where the queen favours him...
4.1k words
3k
7
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Henry exhaled softly as he popped the rubbish bag, barely tied at the top, into the big bin with wheels on it. It was hard to heft it up and over the edge, though he was glad to be heading back to his dorm after that. There were even some stars in the sky, which was unusual, considering that he was in the middle of the city on his university campus, working late, studying late... It was all the same to him, everything always taking his attention up, more and more.

That was fair, truly. He had come there to work, but it was harder than ever to get back up the stairs to his dorm room, fighting a yawn as he dragged his feet.

Why was everything so heavy? It was as if every step came harder than the one that came before, his eyelids drooping.

And he'd wanted to play a game too, or set up for the next D&D session that he had planned. He was just playing as a player that time, not as a dungeon master, and he had wanted to do a little work on his character design too. His hair was pretty plain, brown and trimmed short so that he didn't have to do all that much with it every day, for Henry didn't know how to style it. All that goop and stuff that people put in their hair... Surely it just ended up feeling disgusting, right?

He didn't want to deal with all that silliness, no, not at all... But, he was missing something still. He wanted to change things, to get on with things, to do all the things that he had been thinking of for so long. Even if those very things seemed harder than ever for Henry to think of at that moment, as if he couldn't draw them up to the forefront of his mind, despite everything.

Sleepier and sleepier... He grunted softly, his fingers going loose, his arms hanging to either side of his computer chair. He was too far gone to realise that he was glowing faintly, slipping away increasingly, down and down and down into a glowing, vibrant new world that would take care of him.

In just the way that Henry had always needed to be taken care of...

*

The Queen of Hell itself was a sight to be seen, a glory to be held in high, due reverence. All adored her down there, more so than fearing her. She was kind -- but only when it benefitted her, as the Queen could be sharp and cutting when the situation called for it also. Not many were truly allowed to grow close to her, though she could care for her body, herself, her realm...

The ruler had needs to be met too.

She stretched out over a volcano, huge, her body oversized and beyond human comprehension. The Queen had a humanoid shape, though her skin was a rich, deep red, smooth to the touch and faintly shiny, as if she was always covered in a faint sheen of oil. She ran her fingers down her forearm slowly, a low moan rising from her lips.

"Mmm..."

There was nothing better, at least for the Queen, than taking the time to enjoy her body, though time itself had no meaning to her, not truly. It passed and it changed and some interludes were more interesting than others, though nothing that would claim her attention greatly, not for long.

"Ohhh..."

The Queen groaned, half-sitting up as she angled her torso up a little, one hand clawing down into the ground where it cracked with old, hard, solidified lava. Rivulets of red and orange lava streamed through the cracks, but, of course, the heat did not harm her in the slightest. With grace and power, she rolled her hips, the muscles of her arms moderately defined, though no one would have called her heavily muscled, even if the Queen's strength was unsurpassed by any other in Hell.

With wide hips and ample, double-D breasts, she knew that she was a sight to be enjoyed, her subjects worshipping her. There was no hair on her entire body, not even on the mound of her pussy between her legs, her pussy lips soft and gently resting against one another as she trailed the tip of one finger down against them, wondering if she should amuse herself with the lure of self-pleasure. Even though her fingers were slender and gave the appearance of being delicate, they were tipped with sharp, black claws that were very so faintly hooked, right at the tip. They could have caused great harm but, when it came to her and her body, it was all about pleasure.

Large, black horns rose from the back of her head, pointing straight back from her skull, with light lines and ridges running down the length of them. However, her lower legs and feet were more beastly. The human form of her body faded the further one got from her knees, her claws huge and long, with only four toes. They scraped through the ground, ripping through the hardened lava, the skin of her lower legs and feet a little rougher and more leathery, as if they were something more like those of a reptile. But she was still gorgeous, furious in the ferality of her form, long, black nails hooking into the ground, impressive and deadly with every twitch of her fingers.

She sighed, her large breasts rolling with the swing of her chest. Her back did not hurt, of course, from the weight of her breasts, for that was just one more thing that the Queen of Hell did not have to deal with. The Queen did not even have to consider being grateful for it, not when it was all given to her so openly, a smirk on her lips, eyes dancing with the power of Hellfire itself.

She hummed faintly, though the reverberation of her cry echoed through the pits of Hell, sending shockwaves through the ground. It didn't bother her, of course, not as she idly scraped the fifth claw that protruded from her heel into the ground, twisting it back and forth, though that claw could be moved very slightly too. It came with a strange dexterity and sensation that allowed her to grab at things...like the limbs of another person, a subject of hers. Perhaps a demon...

It was her realm to do with as she wanted.

Her ears twitched against her horns, long and pointy something like those of an elf. But the grand focus of her body, surpassing even her breasts, was her big, round arse, the thickness of her gluteal muscles giving it a wide, pleasing shape. There was not an ounce of spare flesh on her that was not there because it was not supposed to be and she groaned lightly, humping forward with her hips as she panted, licking her lips.

The Queen needed her time and that was fine, all for her... From the top of her buttocks rose the curve of her tail, long and lashing with a spear-like tip: the typical tail of the devil that human beings knew of. It cracked and snapped back and forth like the lash of a whip, only it was far, far more deadly than that. It was not a tail that could ever be restrained and, as it was, the Queen of Hell had never before been bested either.

She was tall, someone that would have been called a giantess to anyone on Earth. The difference between that and Hell, however, was that the Queen of Hell was the perfect normal size, of course, just the way she was meant to be. To her, it was everyone else who was an abnormality, her subjects adoring her and surrounding her, there for her to roam and control Hell just as she pleased.

However, there was one thing to interrupt her pleasure and the Queen of Hell frowned as a glittering, blue portal opened up not far from her. She stood slowly, brushing off crumbs of dark rock from her thighs, her tail swinging back and forth, betraying her agitation.

"Foolish mortals..."

Once again, as had happened so many times before, a horde of humans poured through the portal, supposedly thinking themselves to be making a din as they thundered, quietly, towards her. They were so small, not a single one of them coming up higher than her ankle. The knights were adorned in heavy metal armour, gleaming even in the red light of Hell, though it was not as if they were going to be able to land a single blow on her, what with their polished swords and raised shields. They were even setting up a line of spear men, but they were so small and insignificant to the Queen that she could have knocked them away carelessly with a single flick of her long, winding tail.

"Mortalssss..."

She hissed, taking pleasure in her power, in the set of her body, how she felt so in control of herself, settling her weight across both of her bare feet -- or claws, if that was the better way to describe them. The knights bellowed and stomped and she growled in the back of her throat, knocking them aside by merely stomping on the ground, sending an earthquake-like reverberation through the ground. They tumbled and toppled and, that time, she showed them mercy.

There had not been knights there for some time, mortal beings who thought that they could conquer Hell, that they were better than the pits from which she had been born. Knocking them up into the air with her tail, the Queen of Hell hurled them straight back through the portal, even though she could not touch the portal itself without harm coming to her.

She had been barred from the portals long, long ago.

She would simply kill the mortals, most often, that came there with the intent of killing her. It was the easiest option, after all, where she was the most comfortable presenting herself, where they were the ones who were oh so very insistent on invading her realm.

"Leave now!"

She thundered, not caring for the lives of the knights that she had hurled away, shoving the last through the portal, though her tail sizzled as the tip came just a little bit too close to it for comfort. They could have had broken bones or even lost their lives when they landed through the portal -- but the fact of it all was that she never had to worry about them. She had done them a favour by not crushing them right there and then.

But they had roused her anger and she stormed to her throne in a long, grand hall with black pillars roped with red ivy, a long, burning rug leading down the length of the throne room. She would usually receive her subjects there, though her armies surrounded her, smaller imps and hellspawn and monsters that all worshipped her.

Of course, her loyal servants never needed to wear any clothes at all, for there was no shame in that way in Hell. No, if they were going to shame anyone, they would shame the decrepit, tortured souls that ended up down there -- but that was a very different part of Hell and not one that the Queen of Hell really had to involve herself with after so long. The reason that Hell was there, after all, pretty much ran itself.

"Hm... These humans..."

Her tail lashed as she perched on her throne, too on edge to relax truly as she crossed one leg over the other. Her eyes flicked over her subjects, admiring their forms, how they bared it all, wearing some jewellery, some pierced in conventional and unconventional places. Some were tattooed and others were marked, especially between their legs or on their chests, regardless of their sex.

They were beautiful... Not like those heavily armoured, foolish humans that came to her realm, thinking that they were the ones in the wrong! They covered themselves up, religious and ashamed of their bodies, as if there was something inherently shameful about the forms that they had been born into, regardless of everything that had come to pass.

Yet she tired of facing off against the mortals that sought to enter her realm, the ones that were easily beaten back but were purely a threat to her peaceful life. If there was chaos, it should have been of the kind that the Queen of Hell created for herself!

She considered invading the mortal realms again, pushing back against them...but she knew that that was a non-goer as it was. She could have, a long time ago, but the problem there lay in the holy power that had barred her a few centuries back, strengthened over time. Yet it still let the mortals through, allowing access one way, but not out for her.

It was frustrating and she growled, her long tail lashing back and forth.

And then another portal opened, that one smaller, as if it was condensing into something. She snarled and stood, one hand raised, yet it was not an army that appeared that time.

"Step back!"

She ordered her subjects to give it space, curious for the moment, even if she did not yet know what was coming. Yet the power and crackling, magical energy seemed to come with a different essence to it than usual, flowing in and forming the shape of a small, mortal body.

Henry blinked, coming back to himself, yet a large, towering room with a high ceiling, rough walls splintered with red cracks and pillars stretching to the roof of the room. What was happening? It must have been a dream but it was a very strange sort of dream where he still felt rooted and present in his own body.

And then he saw the towering body of the Queen, her naked form, how her eyes burned with fury. There was nothing else for it: flight instinct kicked in. Fleeing, he dragged in a raspy breath that emerged in something of a shriek, ripping from his lungs. Henry was not even all that conscious about running, the dull slap of his bare feet -- why was he bare? Was he naked? What? -- filling his ears.

Somewhere, a demon roared, a bellow that shook the ground under him. And yet he had to run, had to keep going, had to get away, had to find somewhere for him to go, anywhere at all, anywhere that he could be safe again.

Demon... Huge...

His wide eyes could not take it all in as he wheeled out of the throne room into a long, daunting hallway made for a creature so much larger than he was. He couldn't do anything but flee, raking in great, ragged breaths of air into his lungs, fuelling his body for flight as much as he possibly could.

Did he die? Had he gone to Hell? The big, lumbering beasts and smaller imps certainly seemed like they were from Hell, whooping and cavorting, squealing and yelling.

But he did not get very far. He should have known that he would never get far, not at all, not before the demon guards, in revealing armour that contained demonic properties but that barely covered them at all, snatched him up. They were minotaur-like and Henry thrashed and yelled, dangling upside-down by his ankles as he was hauled right back before the Queen.

She surveyed him dispassionately. One more scrawny human... Though he was the first that she had seen come through naked, just like those in her realm, even if his skin was untainted.

"What business do you have in my realm, foolish mortal?" She hissed, jabbing him in the side with her tail as she lifted him to her left, still hanging upside-down, one ankle pinched between her thumb and forefinger. "This place...is not for your kind!"

Henry gulped, eyes watering, heart pounding.

"I... Uh..."

He shook his head, blood rushing to his head.

"Didn't want to be here..." He said, heat in his cheeks, crawling blisteringly down his neck, embarrassment flooding him. "Just...went to sleep..."

He tried to cover his crotch, the blush on his face obvious. And it was that which gave the Queen of Hell pause. She'd never seen a mortal like him before, one that didn't come rushing for her, swords raised, weapons at the ready, whatever else they were carrying.

Those mortals had only seen her as a beast, something to be slain, even when she had proven herself time after time again that she was so much more than that. She was the Queen of Hell, for damnation's sake! She growled and he flinched from her, his soft cock exposed, though his embarrassment softened her rage quickly, tilting her great, horned head as she surveyed him.

And then, something very strange happened.

The Queen of Hell...let him live. And the strange thing was that there was no portal through which to hurl him back from where he had come.

He didn't have the same voice as those that had come down to her before, not even the holy knights from Heaven itself who had sought to decimate her before, to restrain and trap her. He had an accent, something that sounded like it was from another time and place, though time did not work the same way in Heaven or Hell as it did in the mortal realm, so that could well enough have been so.

"Can I...have clothes back?"

"Hm?"

She peered at him, yet her powers tugged at her, letting her demonic influence rise to the surface. It could be used to grant gifts, when it pleased her, even if she did not know, fully, what he wanted from her.

That did not matter, not as clothing popped into existence on his body. Henry sighed, relieved, once again, to be covered up, though it did not make his earlier embarrassment any better. He flinched and dangled but, to his continued shock, the demonic goddess set him down, even if it was not gently.

And then he truly got a chance to take her in, trying not to look at her pussy from where he was standing right before her giant, curled claws, panting lightly still. His heart pounded, his body still not knowing what was required from it, fight or flight or freeze, though he didn't seem to be in any imminent danger.

She peered at him curiously, though left him on the ground, not bringing Henry up to her level. It further demonstrated just how great the differences between them were, the demonic Queen towering boldly while he was a mere helpless, hapless human, tiny and subject to whatever she wanted to do to him.

"Clothes... Those are not like anything the knights wear," she said, prodding him with her tail, not deigning to bend down to his level. "Or my subjects. What do you call these?"

"Uh..." Henry glanced down at himself, suddenly more self-conscious than he had been when he had been naked. "Jeans... Socks... A T-shirt."

"Fascinating."

He did not know that the Queen was ravenously curious, that her need for knowledge was not something that had ever been sated during her eons of ruling Hell. She studied him, not needing to bend down to him when her eyesight was beyond anything that a mortal could comprehend, her tail dancing back and forth more softly. It was no longer flipping back and forth like the lash of a whip, but curling and twisting, drawing his eye to it past the muscle of her smooth, strong calf muscles.

It was wrong...and yet she kept him around. Henry, of course, had no idea what was happening. The human just thought that he was going to wake up sooner or later, that the weird dream, which was no longer much of a nightmare was going to be over. Maybe he had hit his head on something or maybe he was having a strange kind of fever dream...

Yet there was no explanation for the day that turned into days and then weeks and then...more still? It was hard for him to keep track of time down there as the Queen of Hell, though he knew her under no other name or title, spoke to him, curious about his life, what he had done, what Earth was like.

The mortal realm.

He shuddered, sitting in a cavern with her, demonic magic pouring from a spout in the wall, sparkling with orange while the main flow of it clawed in crimson. It was a natural source of demonic power in the underworld, Hell's dominion, but it was not for him. He could never have used it, though he had learned about the world down there, even if the hierarchy there was not one that he honestly fit into.

"We have libraries there, small ones for the public and then, sometimes, big archive libraries..." He struggled to describe them for the Queen of Hell, still unsure of what would happen if he did not please her, or even why he was talking about books to the literal ruler of Hell. "I got to go into some, sometimes. They're huge... Sometimes they are underground and sometimes they are climate controlled, so the temperature and humidity are always the same."

12