The Queen of Hell Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled, looking up at her, perching on a naturally warm rock. The demoness tilted forward towards him, sprawled out on the ground, even her legs spread apart, lewdly exposing herself. Yet could it even be considered lewd when it was only the two of them there and she was just so comfortable in her natural state that things like nudity didn't even register to her? It would have been strange for the Queen to not have been nude...

She listened intently to him though, with such a ferocity in her eyes that he felt as if he was being inspected from the inside out, as if she could see deep inside him and rip out his soul. That was, in fact, something of what went on down in Hell, but that was not part of Hell that Henry needed to know of in the slightest. He did not need to experience that, no, not when the Queen of Hell wanted him close.

She was intrigued by him, his small, fragile body... Though she tried of him wearing clothes. As he tried to describe old texts that he had read for his studies, she lashed her tail.

"Take off your clothes. That is strange... That is not something that should adorn any body down here. And you do want to be a part of Hell, do you not?"

He gulped and tried to shake his head.

"No... It's... Please..."

She stared him down, however, her thighs pressed back together, though the mound of her breasts caught his eye. He gulped hard and averted his gaze, yet the peak of her nipples caught his attention even then, drawing him in.

He knew he had no choice and yet there was a tiny part of him that was excited to be there in the moment, to slowly just do as she asked him to do. She took over and she controlled him so easily. Nothing could come through more simply than what she saw her part of the world as, her Hell, and he exhaled as he did so, despite his fingers trembling.

The Queen of Hell smiled as he obeyed, his nudity revealed. With a flick of her tail, his clothes disappeared, never to be seen again. They wouldn't be needed. And she was liking the human more, even if the man, Henry, was not quite yet in the form that she wanted him to be in.

That, however, could be done in time.

Continued in part two of two...

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
LevitikanLevitikan11 months ago

Another interesting interesting story

AmethystMareAmethystMare11 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Finding Release with Werewolves Pt. 01 A man awakens with special new powers...in Fetish
Bigger Pleasures (giantess growth) A sex-starved college girl fucks herself bigger and bigger.in Fetish
Forced by the Stallions A man is transformed into a mare anthro by force...in Fetish
Living a Dream A virgin lives his fantasies with a Goddess.in Fetish
Beach Party Gone Wrong A woman is exposed and embarrassed at the beach...in Fetish
More Stories