The Queen of Hell Pt. 02

Story Info
The queen of hell decides Henry should be more for her...
4.3k words
3.2k
5
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/24/2023
Created 06/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

He walked naked back to her home that time, embarrassed, trying to avoid other demons and imps, though the Queen did not allow him to cover his cock with his hands. It had to be on show, exposed to them, though Henry could only be somewhat grateful that he did not have to cover his chest too.

That would have been even more embarrassing to him, not knowing where to put his hands, even if the demonic Queen forced him to bend to her will. And yet it was shocking just how swiftly he slipped into her will, one way or the other, as if there was no limit to what he would do for her. Maybe it was just easier to listen to someone, someone that was so very easily in charge of him and in control, when his life had never felt as if it was in his control or going in the direction that he had wanted it to before.

Even if he was in Hell...Henry was still living.

The monsters shook their heads at the human, though they would never have said anything at all against their beloved demonic Queen, oh no. They were just perplexed by how she was keeping him so near, at how he had so swiftly and easily become her new favourite. There had been favourites in the past, though the Queen's favour ebbed and waned. No favourite was harmed, of course, but they simply slipped away when they had served their purpose to their Queen.

However, the Queen had a different plan in mind for Henry...

She had a gift for him and, finally, she showed the small man just what she had in store for him as she took him to her bedchambers one evening. Everything there dwarfed him, of course, too large for him but perfect for the giantess goddess, which was all that mattered.

He thought that he was there to talk with her, to keep her company, yet the Queen cupped him into her hand, his body the perfect size for her to hold lightly. She could tilt and roll him in her hand so that he slid into the creases of her palm, cupped softly, though he sometimes had to marvel at just how tender she could be with him too when he would never have expected things to be that way in Hell.

Things in Hell... They had not been what he had anticipated. Maybe there was more about the land that he was yet to learn too?

"I am so pleased with your service, my small friend," she hissed softly, though her tone was warm and glowing, closing around him. "I have the ultimate reward for your service to me."

Henry gulped, blushing a bit as he rubbed the back of her neck. It was strange enough for him to be in the bedchamber with her, though it was not particularly unusual for him to pass through when he was keeping her company. Sure, there was a bond between them, though he was still sure that it was not right for him to be as close to the Queen of Hell as he was.

But it was no longer about anything like that, no, not when it came to what Henry knew of the world and what he was supposed to be doing. Yet the Queen scooped him up between both of her hands instead, so small that he had to cling to one of her thumbs, though he was, at the very least, larger than her thumb. Almost larger than her thumb and fine, dark claw together, but that was not going to matter anymore.

"It's time for you to become one with me," she growled, licking her lips, her forked tongue flickering out as he whimpered and tried to hide himself against her palm. "Now... Come to me."

"Wait -- what are you doing?"

Yet his small voice was tiny, too small to be heard. And the Queen of Hell was not going to stop when she had something in mind for him, snatching him in close to her body, though all he saw was the red, smooth expanse of her body, welcoming him in closer and closer, his heart pounding. It beat and beat and beat until the blurring of beats was nothing more than a dull roar in his head.

But there was nothing that he could do as her legs spread, his small body pressed up between her thick thighs, the powerful muscle there not something that he had ever gotten to address and feel, not as personally as he might have liked to. Something pulled in the pit of his stomach, though Henry could not put a finger on it, not as she licked her lips again and, finally, though not in the way that Henry would have wanted it to be.

He would have wanted to press up between her legs in a way that would have been to adore her, maybe even with their bodies being somewhat the same size, so that he was not dwarfed by her. But that was never the way that things were meant to be, not for Henry and the Queen of Hell.

No... He would always be her subject, regardless of how their relationship changed. They could bond but the Queen of Hell would always have him right where she wanted him to be, grunting softly, her tail flicking with excitement as the pointed tip turned back towards him.

"Please... Ah... No... Please... I... I can't..."

He shook his head but the demon to end all demons had him in her sights and was taking him inside her body. As her thighs spread even more for him, perched on her massive bed, the mattress bowing softly under her weight, there was no going back for Henry. She pressed him to her folds and he squealed, fear and panic overcoming him, yet there was no changing his fate, not as her sex softly pushed around him, welcoming him inside.

Henry panted heavily, though he wouldn't need air anymore where he was going, although he was going to be completely fine, no harm to come to him. The Queen of Hell would never let that happen to him, for Henry was going to become the princess of Hell that she had wanted by her side all along.

And she would have to change for that, the Queen of Hell smiling widely, lips parting breathily, as she pushed him deeper and deeper into her sex. Some would call it unbirthing but she called it reclaiming what was hers, changing, using demonic power to bring another form forth.

"Mmmm..."

Her heart surged as she rubbed her stomach with her free hand, feeding him into her, headfirst. His head pushed deeper and deeper, his legs kicking weakly, until only his bare feet were left outside her sex, the wetness of her easing the slide of Henry's body deeper and deeper and deeper. There was only one way for him to go and that was inside her, though the flex and pull of her passage contracting around him would do the work for her of drawing him inside her body, all the way up to her womb.

Henry could not fear, even though his heart was pounding so hard that it was a din in his ears, harder and faster, making him feel everything. Yet it was so hot and tight around him that he could not move, fed deeper, something pushing him inside even though he tried to kick and push back.

"Unff..."

He wanted to cry out, wanted to say "no," that he didn't want to do it, that he couldn't do it... Yet he didn't even know what was going on. All he knew was that the heat of her was not how he would have wanted to experience her, even if the end result would be something that played into his wildest dreams and fantasies.

Ultimately, the Queen of Hell was never going to have him anywhere else but by her side, of course.

So, he was forced to relax, even though the muscles in his back were tense, rigid with stress. But he had to trust her, had to think that everything was going to be okay, the dark world around him soft and warm and comfortable, pulling him inside her, the flex of her passage twitching and contracting. It was almost relaxing to sink into, if he pushed some thoughts from his mind, if he pushed away the fluttering of his heartbeat. Even though it was not something that he would have honestly chosen for himself, if he had been given the option, maybe it was right for him to be pressed through it by the Queen of Hell, one way or the other.

Her warmth pulled into him as he grunted faintly, fingers twitching, feeling the slick, wet walls of her pussy closing around him, massaging and rippling. Henry didn't even have to move, staying exactly where he was in body -- despite the demon Queen doing all the work of pulling him into her body for him. She was not wet with arousal, not by any means, but the natural lubrication of her body was not something that could be set aside all that easily. It eased his passage and, dimly, in the back of his mind, Henry could be grateful for that too, even as her scent infused his reality.

Something delicious, something spicy, something that came tinged with a hint of fire and brimstone... He could have lost himself in that aroma, a musky, rich scent making him inhale, even though he did not need to breathe, not anymore. The Queen was taking care of every last one of his needs for him.

"Mmm..."

If he didn't think about it too much, it would be pleasant. For he was not being hurt and even his chest was still, no longer needing to breathe. No... It was the power of the Queen that protected him, though there was a drumming beat of something that he was growing closer and closer towards, as if it was a siren's call that was pulling him towards his fate.

Her heartbeat, he thought dimly. It was the Queen of Hell's heartbeat. The Queen's... His mother's...

Where had that thought come from?

He didn't need to think about it, however, not as the clenching push of her passage eased him up against her innermost barrier, her cervix. There was pressure, yes, a feeling as if he was a sausage being squeezed through a very small hole, his arms pinned to his side as if to make him more streamlined.

Henry would reach her womb one way or the other, however, squeezing through into it and into a softer, cradling space that held him lightly. It was like being cocooned, gently so, or as if he was lying in a hammock, his eyelids dull and heavy, everything soft and light around him.

There was nothing to worry him, no, not as the Queen's powerful, demonic magic poured into him. Everything around him was soft and light and warm, as if he was resting in velvet, though Henry knew that he was safe there, that everything was okay, that he could finally relax and let go.

The Queen of Hell had him in her womb and, at long last, he didn't want to be let go. Not when everything was so well, his chest releasing tension that he had not realised had been contracted there, tightening around his heart. No, no, no... He didn't need to hold onto that anymore, not as he squirmed faintly inside her, barely even shifting back and forth. Even then, it was as if his body was no longer under his control, though that was because it would have to change before he was reborn again.

Henry did not have to know that, however, oh no. He would be fine, then and in the end, when all came to light for them.

"Yes... My daughter," she purred, stroking her stomach tenderly, where her daughter would grow. "You will be glorious, a princess to be revered and feared!"

She would be born soon, though the Queen of Hell could not have imagined that, at that very moment, she would face another adversary. The sparking, electric portal crackled to life with dark magic, large and wide as if to allow a larger number of people through at one time, something coiling and snapping in the pit of her belly.

Who did they think they were, treating her like that? Who did they think they were, to storm into her bedroom as if she was doing anything wrong in the slightest?

It was her room and she stood with a bellowing roar, a righteous roar, her tail snapping out to the side, furiously lashing the air back and forth with a whip and a crack. The dark-armoured knights stormed through with their swords held high: an army of mercenaries set on defeating the Queen. Maybe they thought that they could defeat Hell itself by claiming the Queen and restraining her, besting God too, in a way, but the Queen of Hell was not to be trifled with, even so lightly.

No... She had a daughter to protect!

She ignored their language, their snarled words, the knights wound through with magic, patterns spiralling over their armour in an ancient script. Still, it would do them no good. They would be no threat to her!

Somehow, he was aware too, even in her womb. He could feel her moving around him, though he floated inside her womb, softly held there, a glow of red power gently cradling him.

No...

Were they in danger? He had to rely on the Queen of Hell to protect him now that he was in there, now that there was no way for him to look after himself. The sense of vulnerability sank into him and, even though his eyes were closed, he saw.

But through her eyes.

He didn't know how that could be possible, no, not at all, but he could see, the mercenaries coming for her -- coming for his Queen! Henry's heart lurched and yet he couldn't do anything but watch in awe, not having any true need to fear for her after the initial shock of seeing her being faced off with faded.

Her powers lanced across the room in crackling swathes of demonic magic, powering out from her in ripples, waves of energy that sent the knights toppling like pins. Yet there were more of them, so many more, Henry safely tucked away within her womb as she took down every last one of them, one at a time.

WHOOSH!

Her massive hand swept out, snatching up a knight and tossing him through a portal. Into another part of Hell, into Purgatory, somewhere else... Neither Henry nor the Queen cared one little bit.

There was carnage. The Queen bellowed beautifully as she took another knight in hand and squeezed them until there was a sickeningly deafening crunch.

Gone.

Another was caught on her clawed foot as she spun and kicked him across the room, though her feet never touched the floor. The knight did, however, hitting the wall with a metallic clang and slid down, motionless.

He had never before thought that he could revel in bloodshed and the loss of life, but the Queen had him well and truly in her thrall and he felt everything that she did. He felt the rise of passion in her chest, her fervency for defending her Hell and her subjects, how desperate she was to maintain order. It was what she lived for and the insolence of the humans coming to try to see her fall and fail, time after time again, was not what she lived for.

She lived for the volcanos, the rivers of pouring lava, everything that made her heart sing. The adoration of her subjects, the torture of the mortal souls that ended up down there when they had truly left the realm and kingdom above her.

"No...more!"

She roared, baring her teeth in a feral snarl as she lunged, stomping, kicking, using her powers and the physical prowess of her toned body to secure her throne. Her daughter... She would protect her daughter!

The portal crackled as she rammed her energy into it, a rippling "snake" of power snapping against it, preventing it from closing. She would not have such filth in her realm -- no! Henry gasped along with her as she decimated them, blood splattering, ripping off the head of another knight, although she was careful, at the very least, not to leave any ruin in her bedroom.

No... No, she would not have that, even as Henry watched through her eyes, completely and utterly spellbound. She was magnificent, truly, in the front seat to the greatest boss battle of all time. His body glowed, though he was only dimly aware of it, tucked away within her womb, letting the rise and fall of her floating body move him lightly back and forth.

The knights reeled at her, though Henry could not be sure whether it was due to the ferocity of her or the rise of her pregnant belly that was suddenly visible. It was as if he was growing inside her, forcing out her belly, simply making it show that he was in there. That she was...pregnant.

Henry didn't know what that meant for him, though it did not matter. He was a mere passenger to the spectacle of her splendour, watching the knights scatter, jubilation in his heart. They were not strong at all if they had given in so easily, though it was chaotic around them, the foolish mortals who had come, once more, to harm the Queen, tumbling aside.

They tried to throw holy water at her but the Queen was too quick for them, allowing not a splinter of harm to come to her or her child, the child in her womb. Faintly, as if from a great distance away, Henry was aware of the fact that that child was him: he was the young within her womb, even though he was not a child, no.

But he was hers and they were one, at least then. She swung her tail, slamming seven more through the portal, their bones broken, souls already slipping away. Whether or not their souls would end up down there in Hell with them was another question entirely and one that they would, one day, find out about. But it was not as if they were ever going to be any trouble to either the Queen of Hell or Henry themself. Not with his mother there, as he grew into something more.

They would be powerless down there in Hell and their wasteful decisions in the mortal realm would only serve to lead them to ruin in the end. Black fire poured from her maw as she screamed, a banshee of the deep, rancid pits of Hell, and yet her glory was so far beyond anything that Heaven could have ever laid before anyone's feet.

It was their failing if they did not see the true beauty of Hell and the clean power that lay there. It was them who had cast it aside in the first place.

He exhaled -- well, not really. Suddenly, he couldn't see through her eyes anymore, his body changing, shifting, becoming something in the middle of a transformation. Henry both was and was not as the battle came to a panting, heaving end around him, though it was not his fight to fear, not ever. The Queen had him safe and sound where he belonged and he drifted, his mind floating amongst stars, a kind of in-between world where he could rest and recover, safe where she cradled him.

The demoness' tail flicked back and forth as she took her leave of carnage to the bathing chambers, an underground thermal spring that was beyond any temperature that a mortal could bear. But the Queen of Hell could and she relaxed into it, her hand protectively splayed out over her swollen stomach.

Her new daughter, however, was never meant to stay in her womb forever... And she was eager to meet her!

The knights had not sapped her energy in the slightest, though she was grateful to languish in the hot embrace of the water as she bore down.

"Nngghh..."

She grunted minutely as she dug her claws into the rocky base of the pool, steam rising around her. Inside her womb, her body allowed her daughter out into the birth canal, though she would not be formed like any child, no. She was so much more than that and the unbirthing process, the desire that flowed through her, the mere act of transformation and transfiguration allowing Henry to be reborn.

She would need a new name, the Queen thought dimly, yes. A new name... A name that would befit a princess of Hell!

Henry was aware of her body moving, though she did not yet know that her body had changed. All she knew was the smooth push and pulse around her, though she seemed larger too. Or was the passage clenching around her, working her in the opposite direction, rippling and pulling around her body, tighter than it had been before?

No... No, she could not tell, but the birth was easy, feeling as if she was sliding, though it was the push and the muscular contractions of the Queen's body that pressed her out into the waking world again. Well, the underworld of Hell, that was, but it was where she belonged.

12