The Queen of Hell Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Queen lifted her hips from the water to a low rocky shelf at the edge of the steaming pool, her daughter pressing from the birth canal. Slow and easy, beautiful, without a hint of unwelcome strain in her body. Of course, there was the need to push but that was more than something that the Queen had expected and anticipated, allowing her daughter to ease out into her hands.

And she was beautiful. A fully formed miniature demoness, though demonic power would flow through her too, in time, allowing her to grow larger than regular demons in Hell. Not as large as the Queen and her mother, however, but enough so that her status would well enough be known to any that dared cast their eyes on her.

She picked up her daughter more closely, her hands not closing around as much of her body as they had when she had been a man. She could put her hand around her daughter's midsection to pick her up, though that would not remain such for too long, not as the magic drew her full-formed body to grow bigger and bigger.

She had horns like the Queen, though they were smaller, and she blinked, fingers trembling, reaching for her head and finding no hair there. Yet she could not deny that she was not as she had been as she looked down at her new feet and wiggled her toes, grunting in surprise as she was pressed into the rise of her mother's breasts.

"Mmmph!"

"My daughter..." The Queen rumbled softly, a purr rising from her chest. "Welcome to your new life... Everlast. My sweet Everlast."

Everlast... Her new name. It suited her well, even if it was not one that Henry...no, Everlast. It was not one that she would have ever thought of before.

But she was not the same, not with her small, black horns, her sharp claws on her fingers and toes, the whippy lash of her skinny tail. Squirming against her mother and Queen's breasts, she blushed hotly, but the red of her skin hid that from view. She didn't know whether it was a good or a bad thing, but her body was no longer male and, finally...perhaps Everlast really did have to accept that it was not a dream, that the world of Hell that had opened up to her was a change that, ultimately, she was going to have to whole-heartedly grapple with.

It was a good thing that she had her mother there with her, cradling her against her chest as, finally, Everlast sighed, relaxing into her. But her mother rested her face gently against one huge breast, even though Everlast would not have thought that she would have needed her mother's milk, not at her size.

"Drink up, sweet one," the Queen of Hell crooned softly. "You need every drop of nutrition in my milk... The magical properties cannot be gleaned anywhere else, not for a princess."

Everlast blushed heavily, even as she did as she was bidden and locked her lips around one huge nipple, suckling. The flow of cream sliding down her throat made her want more, stronger than she had been, infused with energy. As she drank, her eyes dropped half-closed, her mother stroking the top of her head tenderly, between her horns. Dimly, Everlast was aware of her mother's tongue flickering in and out, emanating warmth for her.

Her mother adored her. That would be enough for her.

For Everlast had so much left to learn about the ways of Hell, as she ruled at her mother's side...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare10 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Impregnating the Galaxy Ch. 01 Dorian crashes on a jungle planet and is captured by a tribe.in Novels and Novellas
Cuckolding Birthday, Pt. 01 An owl anthro gets to breed his friends' wives!in NonHuman
Bred While Her Husband's Away A gryphon hybrid is bred while her husband is away...in Fetish
Her New Boyfriend Carenath and Sasha's relationship develops...in NonHuman
A Kinky Love Story Popular girl and nerd initiate an unorthodox relationship.in Romance
More Stories