The Queen Of Spades Reawakened

Story Info
A chic older woman inadvertently becomes a sex maniac.
4.7k words
4.3
12.2k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

The Queen Of Spades Reawakened

By Aleq de Satyr

Part 1

Prologue

There are several and various definitions of The Queen of Spades. In a nutshell, the Queen of Spades symbolizes the end of something and the begging of something new. It's a warning of setbacks, but also an omen of opportunity and transformation...It heralds success only if you are able to see the larger picture and follow your own divine path. If you don't waste your time on things that don't resonate with your own goals.

The queen of spades is often associated with femininity and strength, representing the qualities of a powerful and determined woman...It also connotes, a woman who has a sexual preference for extremely well hung, athletic black men--commonly referred to as Bulls.

The heroine of this story is an alluringly elegant, sexy, dramatic, creative and artful woman. An actor who describes herself as an aged-beauty. She inadvertently became entangled in a dramatic situation, and ended up losing herself in madness and addiction.

To be or not to be

My name is Iryna Pallas. I am a 56 year old actor in the autumn of my career with very few parts coming my way. I consider myself an elegant personality with a style that has an air of sophistication. It is often this perfection that makes me seem unapproachable, but I can often be charming once you get to know me. Although behind closed doors, I can swear like a trooper and enjoy it too. I earned the name " La Gringa, The Queen of Spades" from my part in an off-Broadway play years ago... Indeed, I have a tattoo of the Queen of spades on my left thigh.

The past year had been bleak in getting parts in plays, not to mention movies. I have been described in acting circles as: "A passionate, radical feminist, tough, with good breeding...An admirable woman with a soft, attractive, gentle, aging woman's face. A new woman, fervid, rotten with decadence, resplendent with vice, but a darn good actor. And quite happy... Everything about her is so poignant, down to her quaint, appealing accent. Her lithe body even at her age, is an elegant machine made just for fucking". Well, I daresay much of it is true. But hell, I was dormant and slowly going to pot.

At any rate, there I was perusing ads in the newspaper, when I came across an ad inviting women my age to an audition for a movie part. I called and was invited to an interview-cum-audition...The studio, a ranch-type house in a suburb, stood in the woods like a small haven. A warm quiet breeze, softly fragrant, flowing thru the house greeted me as I entered. A woman about 45 years old welcomed me. She only wore a bikini top and bottom which displayed her pleasant honey-colored body, firm and smooth, strong, graceful. The bikini barely covered the luxuriant bush between her thighs. Her face was pleasant too. Her thighs and legs shapely, her ass curvy, round.

She looked like a goddess; many a man would lose a right arm to have sex with her. Her name was Milat, aka Tushy, and she was a delight to talk to. I have never been so enchanted by someone I'd never met. And she seemed to be equally delighted with me...We talked for a while from philosophy to sex, with lots of humor between. Milat came across as a post-modern, exotic, exhilarating, urbane woman. A little decadent and extremely appealing. Her memorable line was:

"I do nothing I don't like and I'm quite firm about that." She openly flaunted her divine, amazing, bronzed body. She was poised, wonderfully attractive. I was flummoxed, captivated, bewitched, incredulous. A thick, fragrant smell of lavender spun around the house.

Suddenly I was jolted by the cries of a woman in the next room.

"Someone needs help," I said to Milat.

"Not really, she is only being fucked," said Milat.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Actually she is being auditioned for a part. Just like you will be," she said.

"You mean I'm going to be fucked?" I asked.

"Yep," said Milat.

"Well fuck you, I'm out of here!" I exclaimed, heading for the door, as the woman's cries got louder, wailing.

"Yes deeper, deeper, O God it feels so fucking good!" she cried.

I froze, turned around, Milat sat there grinning, swiveling in her chair. I walked back. "Can I watch them?" I asked.

"Sure," said Milat, leading me to a curtained doorway, opened the curtain, and there was a very muscular Black dude fucking a white older woman about my age, doggy-style on a bed. Another younger woman video-taped them...The woman raged, wanting it totally like a starved animal, getting me aroused. Her voice rang in my ears and her moans of pleasure drove me into a frenzy. The dude pulled out of her cunt briefly. His cock, covered with cunt grool was immense and looked super hard!

"Holy fuck, what a huge cock," I gulped.

"That's the kind of cock or even bigger you'd be fucked with," said Milat.

"Do you have a problem with huge dicks?" she asked.

"The bigger the better," I said whimsically.

Later Milat briefed me about their lucrative operations billed as "Enchantment". She and her associate Marla, make quality XXX rated videos for a rich clientele of middle-aged men and women. Occasionally they provide live performances at clients' homes. While we talked the couple joined us, the woman beaming, looking very well fucked. Milat introduced them as Dick Hardon and Eva Slutt.

"That was one wonderful, incredible fuck, I love this role already," said Eva, semen running down her legs as they headed for the shower.

"Well, have you made up your mind yet?" asked Milat as we drank cocktails and smoked a joint.

"To be or not to be, that is the question. My answer is to be," I smiled. The rapturous, serene expression of Eva had tipped me over. I wanted to experience a wonderful fuck for a change. Besides, my cunt felt swollen, I felt bold and reckless and free as if I had shed my skin. My mind was clear.

My audition partner arrived a half hour later. His name was Taurus, he was well-built, strong looking, chocolate colored. He was hung like a stallion!..."Holy fuck," I gasped in fascination, my knees wobbled and I sank into an arm chair. The fully erect cock was long, very thick, hugely veined, and looked very hard and heavy; it took my breath away. Suddenly I was spell-bound, captivated, wondering how it would feel to have that dick filling up my cunt. I knew then that there was no going back.

@@@

Spell of Enchantment.

Marla followed Taurus and I into the den with her handy camcorder. We were all naked. I was totally in thrall, languid with desire. I wanted to be fucked without shame, without hesitancy...Taurus admired my naked body, calling it lovely, sexy.

Crouched between my widespread legs, he gazed at my thick, luxuriant bush, parted the hairs while I grasped his granite-hard, massive heavy cock, and guided it into my very wet, very humid cunt. He pushed into me slowly, savoring the tightness until he filled me up with his entire dick.

"Ah, woman, your pussy is exquisite," he whispered. Marla hovered over us, filming.

"Mmmm, yes," I murmured and my breath quickened as Taurus moved smoothly in and out, touching my depths; pushing, pulling, stroking, gliding...Teasing my engorged clitoris, then plunging in deeply as I groaned in pleasure; fucking me the way I wanted it. Fucking my cunt inside and out. He moved deeply inside of me, our bodies snug, thrusting hard and I wanted it that way, pulling on his hips, my hands pressing his hard ass, pulling him in.

"Deeper, go deeper," I raged wanting it totally, even brutally. Taurus fucked me and fucked me with total dedication, with abandon.

"Fucking hell, this cunt is dynamite; very tight, very wet very ripe," grunted Taurus as he pounded into me and I came twice, one of which was a really big load; a fountain of cum that drenched us. My body was wild with passion, bucking and straining and convulsing as I cried out, crashing over the edge into a third orgasm, pulling him along down the cliff as he exploded hot semen into me...Jet after jet, filling my cunt with light with life. Our bodies were wet and panting, riding wave after wave of explosions.

Taurus fucked me hard in every position imaginable, breeding me and I came and came, again and again. He fucked me for a long time. Every nerve in my body sang in jubilation as he fucked me with dedicated intensity. He exploded again with a roar, flooding my cunt with lots of hot cum. When he finally pulled out of me a river of cum rushed out of my pussy to puddle under my ass...Oh my God, it was simply incredible!. An awesome experience for me. Indeed, an Epiphany.

An hour later Marla again set up her camcorder, and giving us suggestions on how to proceed. I'd never been in an erotic video before and it was pure fun...A timeless fantasy had come alive for me, as Taurus and I began to assuage all our wanton desires in front of the camera. I became transformed into another persona, while Marla zoomed in and out of our performance, moving around us like a cat.

After shooting for a half hour, Marla set the camera on automatic and joined us; her pussy runny like a broken egg...The camera moved and scanned, focusing on the three of us at close quarters. Taurus fucked Marla doggy-style, while she devoured my cunt ravenously. The music of our fucking filled the room and split the sky. A fragrant orgy on a sultry afternoon...

Two days later Milat sets me up with Dick and a Latino dude called Chico for a threesome.

"I feel great, I've never felt so alive in a long time," I say as Milat unrolls the soft alpaca rug and spreads it over the carpet in the den, then lights votive candles in the four corners of the room. Marla sets up her camcorder ready for action.

While the two men work on me on the rug, stroking my breasts, eating my cunt, I fondle and suck their very huge erect cocks...Eager and impatient, I help Dick settle between my thighs, clutching his cock and guiding it into my steamy pussy. He moans, and squeezes my ass as he thrusts deeply into my yielding cunt. Bouncing frantically at the feel of his big cock, I raise my legs and lock them around his waist.

"Oh Dick, it feels so fucking good," I croon, savoring his long, deep thrusts. I am a maze of underground caverns and splashing waterfalls. I am lost in steamy whirlpools, as Dick fucks me with lingering strokes. He licks my ears, moving with me, as I suck him in deeper and deeper. Dick then rolls onto his back so I am on top, riding his rigid dick with aplomb, with poise. Then Chico pushes his rampant cock first into my pussy for double penetration, fucks me in tandem with Dick's thrusts for a good while.

The feel of two huge hard dicks moving in synchrony in my cunt cast a spell of enchantment over me. Chico then plunges deep into my asshole and fucks me there lavishly. It is a novel experience for me and I love it. The dudes are so accomplished.

"Great action guys, keep it up. I love Iryna's style, she's a star," says Milat, watching us closely, sipping her drink.

I feel my tremors stirring powerfully and spreading thru my body, from my cunt to belly to thighs. Spasms of tightness open and clamp down as hoarse rhythmic groans issue from me. Power surges in me and I begin to shake and tremble violently in orgasm, screaming continuously, as torrents of hot, thick semen shoot into my cunt and asshole simultaneously from the two cocks. I continue to shake for a long time, the room seemingly rotating, rotating. I sleep soundly afterwards.

As I stagger to the bathroom upon waking, with semen running down my legs, I see Taurus fucking Milat doggy style in a bedroom. Marla video tapes the fucking. I watch up close, so close I can smell the fucking, totally fascinating.

His hard muscular body ripples as he moves inside her in slow axial rotations. He fucks her with poise; his thickly-veined cock blood long, granite hard, plunges into her pink cunt awash with dripping nectar. He fucks her passionately, patiently, persistently...It is captivating. She cries, her voice husky with passion.

"Fuck me Taurus, Oh fuck me, fuck me; OMG, please don't ever stop," she urges, her lithe body trembling, opulent with pleasure...Taurus' hard ass muscles taut, clenches as he plows Milat's pussy relentlessly, breeding her. Her tears confirm her mammoth ecstasy...He grunts in litanies, pressing deeper and deeper into Milat, as a tumultuous orgasm reaps her. Her cunt explodes, squirting juice all over the place. She screams and screams, her body quivering, shaking uncontrollably.

"Fucking hell, what a sight!" exclaims Marla zooming in on the scene. Taurus begins to gush semen into Milat, on and on, grasping her, his body shaking, still grunting. It is simply awesome.

"This is how a woman needs to be fucked," I said to Marla as I sauntered off to the bathroom.

A week later I had my first live performance at a palatial home in an upscale neighborhood. There were two middle-age couples, swingers, close friends I believe. After some booze, pot and hors d'oeuvres, the action got underway. Dude A ate my pussy relishing my abundant grool. He then fucked me doggy style while I sucked dude B's dick. Plunging deeply in and out of my slippery twat, he was rampant with an extravagant lust. He fucked me deeper and deeper until I lost control as a powerful orgasm rocked my body. He howled as he flooded my cunt with cum, while B gushed semen down my throat.

Then dude B fucked dude A's wife while she ate my cunt. After that the roles were reversed...The action was rather passé compared to my previous experiences; and the men's cocks were not as big nor very hard. But their enthusiasm made up for the lack. And they did pump a lot of semen into me; not to mention the women's enjoyment. Marla got it all on video for the couples.

Dude A later suggested BDSM action with me which I totally refused. "I am not into that crap," I said, much to the chagrin of Milat. Heated words were exchanged. "Oh Go to hell!" I yelled at her. " Yes madam, I'm on my way," she retorted. I stormed out and went home. Milat called the next day to tell me it's all over.

@@@

Part 2

Wild Sex

I was idle for two weeks, then my agent called about an offer for a role in an upcoming off-Broadway, R-rated play. I boozed and got high all day long with excitement. But something was missing; I'd been so fucking horny and climbing the walls for some time. I sorely needed to feed my monster cock addiction. I called Taurus and pleaded with him to come over and fuck me. But he had some escort service arranged, so he connected me with a close buddy called Otis who used to perform at Enchantment.

"Please come over pronto," I pleaded with Otis.

I was already naked, my cunt leaking juice profusely when Otis arrived.

He was a big, strong muscular, very charming young guy with long dreads and a goatee...There is a God, I said to myself when I saw Otis' mammoth cock. Just what my cunt needed for fuck's sake.

"Taurus was right, you have a body made just for fucking," he said.

"I know, I've been told that many times," I said.

While Otis had a couple of drinks, I grasped and squeezed his granite-hard mighty dick, kissing him passionately as he fondled my breasts, my ass cheeks. My clitoris boner, pussy and asshole all twitch together when I'm feeling good.

"Come on lover man, it's time to fuck," I said feeling a great rush between my legs, as I practically dragged Otis to my bedroom.

On the bed, with my legs splayed wide, my cunt wide open, Otis sniffed my cunt for long moments, sucked at my nipples; then at my clitoris, which was stiff, erect, proud and he lapped at the juices. The pulse in my cunt thudding against his tongue.

"This cunt has been famished for so long she needs to be fed totally, extravagantly," I said, grabbing his dick and putting the head into my opening.

"As you wish dear lady," whispered Otis pushing all of his dick into me. It was a very tight fit. He rested inside me, gazing into my eyes, his cock throbbing, pulsating mightily against my walls, giving me enormous pleasure...I came instantly, my body shaking.

"Whoa, we're just getting started Iryna," said Otis as he began to thrust steadily in and out of my twat, my body still shaking. Otis' cock was so fucking hard, I gasped. The longer he fucked me the wetter I became...My juices squirting out profusely, intermittently. I gasped repeatedly, drowning in ecstasy to the smooth, powerful thrusts. He glided into the layers of my cunt, my loud moans echoing his loud grunts. My hips rotating sweetly, lustily.

"Oh God, what a delicious fucking," I sighed.

The room was filled with the sounds coming from my cunt and my mournful cries...Otis fucked me deep, powerfully. I cried out continuously. Then I heaved and screamed and melted beneath him, letting out a long animal cry as I flew past the barrier into a very powerful orgasm...I was so happy feeling Otis' huge hard cock throbbing, quivering as he moved faster, harder in my creamy depths, storming my G-spot, breaching my womb; fucking me and fucking me relentlessly.

I trembled violently as I came again, superhuman, a wrenching orgasm. I howled like a coyote, plunging headlong into the abyss, as Otis' hot thick semen gushed torrentially into my parched womb. We both collapsed in exhaustion.

Two hours later we were ready to fuck again...Otis put me on all fours on the rug in the den. "Now I'll make my cock dance in your cunt" he said, pushing his dick all the way into me. It was rock fucking hard! Then I felt it moving, rotating round and round, while it throbbed and pulsated, seemingly on its own, dancing for fuck's sake! This can't be happening. I thought. The dude must have some special talents. I was very excited, I began to move and swirl my hips; then I was coming, coming and moaning. I collapsed on to the rug with Otis on top of me, my body shaking. After several minutes he pulled out of me as I dozed off.

I woke up at sundown douched and cleaned myself up, then joined Otis in his booze and refreshment binge. We were playful all along. Soon I was feeling high and horny again, my pussy very wet.

"Please, I want to fuck you," I said to Otis as I rolled on top of him and rubbed my cunt slowly, tantalizingly up and down the rigid dick, sliding on it back and forth, edging back and raised my hips to impale myself on the cock sinking down on it all the way to his balls. The cock was extra hard, huge as it plunged into me, feeding deep, filling me totally.

I wanted to be consumed, devoured by passion. Calmly, with full control, I fucked Otis with smoldering intensity, our bodies bucking together. I moved and rocked and strained, prolonging my thrusts. Oh, how beautiful it felt squeezing his dick tight. We gasped and implored together. "Don't stop, don't stop, you feel so good" he begged. The heavy cock rooted deep inside my womb, quivering...

"Oh my God, I've never had anything so hard inside me," I gasped. My cunt was hot, luscious and sticky like a sultry afternoon. We were lost in the rhythm of our movements, fucking radiantly for a long time. Squeezing and pulling, following where he led. The pleasure was exquisite until I collapsed into a powerful orgasm, my body racked with convulsions and out of breath with excitement. I came and came and came, tears rolling down my cheeks.

We lay spoon-fashion, his dick still hard and pulsating deep inside my twat, locked in my flesh. Our bodies joined in a chrysalis of light. He continued to fuck me slowly deeply, stretching my cunt, stroking my breasts then my clitoris. I sob joyously as I lay silent in Otis' arms, we were locked together, his cock hard, thrusting and throbbing inside me. My cunt muscles rhythmically opening and closing around him...The sensations, gentle but profound stirred me deeply. I felt my cunt, my womb, my breasts full of him as I came and came. When he finally exploded into me, I felt torrents of hot cum poured into me. "That was exquisite", he whispered. We slept, his cock still amazingly hard, soaking in my cunt...Until he left at sundown the next day, Otis fucked me and fucked me intermittently for hours, until we were totally satiated, slaked, exhausted and could come no more.

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12