The Queen Of Spades Reawakened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fragmentary images of the past few weeks drifted across my mind. I felt a deep sense of a transformative experience. How the forces of sheer attraction, curiosity and trust had led to an abandonment of defenses, culminating in an unusually high-intensity erotic adventure for me.

Indeed, I had become insatiable; I needed to be fucked constantly, my cunt ached, my clitoris in perpetual erection, my juices flowed freely down my thighs. I was losing my mind. I regretted breaking with the Enchantment. I gorged myself on food and booze and pot. I was going crazy with lust. Oh fuck, double fuck! I had become a sex maniac inadvertently.

Then my agent called, the casting for the play had been put on hold, for a while fuck's sake. I was sorely tempted to call Milat for a second chance. I needed to be fucked and soon. I brooded for a couple of days. Then lo and behold she called, offering to come over and hang out. Wonders never cease I thought.

Two hours later she arrived with a dude in tow. His name was Da Rocca, Roc for short. A Creole-Cajun, he was built like a linebacker but gentle, urbane in his ways. He had just joined the Enchantment. His baggy jeans suggested a very well-hung guy. Milat brought food, booze and some good pot...After gorging ourselves, feeling very high, Milat said to me, "Iryna, now we are going to have some really wild sex, as she slowly undressed me. I had no objection. Indeed, I was totally excited.

But when Roc removed his pants and big jock strap, my jaw dropped to the floor in utter disbelief. His cock sprang out fully erect; it was beyond massive, it was colossal! The veins thick, rope-like, his balls huge. The cock is walnut in color, darker than the rest of him...I was stunned, speechless as I stared at the dick. Good Heavens. This dick will finally end my quest for sexual oblivion I thought. My pussy ached.

"This here dick is called Goliath," said Roc beaming, as he stroked the freakish cock with its bulbous reddish-pink head.

"Iryna, you certainly are in for a very rare treat this afternoon," said Milat grinning, as she spread me open, making me comfortable on the towel covered alpaca rug. Then she got her video cam-corder going. I was still speechless, my eyes wandering lustily over Milat's lovely body.

But my body is sizzling, dissolving and resolving, in an endless beat of blood, buzzing heat from my twat. My simmering vibrating clitoris is a burning coal. My cunt a fire-laced pool, swollen, succulent; a mouthwatering, passion-filled flesh, that burns like a cauldron. Cunt juices run in rivulets down the crack of my ass.

Roc buries his face in my excited pussy, licking and sucking; pushing apart the thick frothing hairs, kneading the labial folds. God, how wet I am!...Then he plunges half the length of his massive dick into me, moving slowly in and out me...He fucks me and fucks me, relentlessly; with a cool detached precision which I love. I cry, I howl, I neigh, like a banshee...My cunt grips the huge steely cock. It is a very tight fucking fit!

I writhe and twitch, shiver and convulse around the huge dick as he pounds me with it. I beg him not to stop. My cunt brimming, leaking, heaving and spilling cunt juice all over the towel...I come and come under his onslaught, my eyes well with tears, my orgasms like an earth movement.

The pleasure is so enormous and intense I begin to weep, muttering gibberish. The entire length and girth of Roc's cock is now inside me, stretching me from cunt to tonsils or so it feels, fucking me lavishly.

"Such an elastic cunt I must say," whispered Roc as he pounds my twat.

"Can this really be happening," I mutter as my body tremble and what seems like a vermillion mist suddenly envelopes the room. Surely I must be in a different world, a magical world.

"Yes Iryna, give yourself freely to joys others can only dream about," whispers Milat into my ear. She rubs my stiff clitoris while Roc fucks me, doubling my pleasure, driving me insane. It is simply exquisite!

Is it madness or Nirvana, this state I am in, I wonder as a violent orgasm shakes my body again and again. And Roc finally explodes into me gallons of hot, extra thick cum that overflows my pussy and gushes out to form a very large pool on the towel as Roc pulls out his cock. I pass out briefly; totally and finally irredeemably satiated. I lie there somnolent, like a rag doll vaguely aware of my surroundings.

It is the kind of fucking, the type of cock my ravenous cunt needed. Yes indeed, my cunt has been irrevocably fucked, and stretched from here to eternity. And I have discovered my capacity for multiple powerful orgasms. I have been reawakened for sure.

Hours later after some refreshments, Milat set up her camera on auto, then Roc fucked her wildly, doggy style like a demon lover...Her luscious body arched, her perfect ass in the air her cunt wide open, dripping juice. Roc's massive dick covered with Milat's grool, plunging in and out of her like an oiled piston; her cries and screams rending the sky as she came and came.

While Roc slept soundly snoring, Milat initiated me into the delights of Lesbian sex which simply blew my mind. With her eyes closed she let me stroke her body, guiding me telling me what to do to her.

I sucked at her nipples; then at her big stiff, erect clitoris...I lapped at her pink cunt filled with Roc's semen. I sipped her slowly, flaming tides surged between her legs. She grabbed my hair and pressed my face deeper into the rosy petals of her vulva and crying out...The pulse in her cunt thudding against my tongue. She moaned in primal tones in response to my deft stroking of her big clitoris, her creamy opening...I felt her joyous and expansive sensations, I heard the language of her moist flesh, the music of her pleasure. Her swollen cunt glistening, heavy with juice nestling beneath luxuriant hair.

She moaned with pleasure, her twat widening, dancing to the music that rippled in the room. She felt so soft so good, her inner core pulsating with sensation and color, with woman energy...I was struck by her acute pleasure, by her dripping labia folds, vibrating, radiating her yearning. Her clitoris screaming out her pleasure. She came howling her body in violent spasms.

Later she did the same to me and more, bringing me to multiple orgasms. The woman was an accomplished lesbian with a raging tongue and deft fingers. We slept soundly...Before they departed, I promised Milat that I will certainly rejoin Enchantment. With my cunt in her reawakened state, I had no other choice.

The End

12