All Comments on 'The Queen of the Night'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Average, Harry's cafe de wheels originally catered to the Navy personnel, the most popular dish was a pie floater.

Posted by an eastern suburbs resident

Storm113Storm113almost 10 years ago
disappointed

i know he left her, but i still think of her fucking her dates as cheating. ruined the romance for me.

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
A Great Travelogue

The food and wine were superb, as one would expect in Oz. The sex wasn't bad, either, and the ambush story was very real. I could see the CIA protecting the poppy dealers, in exchange for intelligence not to be shared with the grunts. I really liked it, so much that I'm leaving off the quibbles, but it ended too soon.

AlectraAlectraabout 13 years ago
Just so you know

Authors notes go at the end of the chapter or end of the story. Took a lot away from reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Story literally begs for a sequel

This story literally begs for a sequel. It ends a bit too abruptly and needs closure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories