The Queen's Caravan Pt. 01

Story Info
A man is picked up by The Queen’s liberal Caravan.
991 words
2.89
3.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went out on my own, past the last houses of the village facing the Sun east. First with firm steps and then each step began to sink as the road turned into sand.

Then with the sun and the village on my back, my rhythm didn't slow. At night, it was easier to keep walking until I woke up surrounded by a Caravan.

A young couple, smiling, gave me water and kindly invited me to their tent. Both were toned and tanned by the Caravan life and had their hair at about the same shoulder length. Their youth shinned covering any doubt as if they were attractive or not.

Between twinkling eyes, they tried to explain to me in their language that I was to wash with the special leaves they handed me. They saw I did not get signaled for me to undress.

I dropped my clothes. All except my underwear, of course. This they did not understand and as they signaled for me to undress fully, she lost her temper and pulled them down in one swoop.

This is when they introduced themselves as Kayla and Kun.

Both looked at me before my complete nakedness, now they looked at me again. Meanwhile they gave me this strange and thick leaves and explained how to clean my skin. I had to crush them for their liquid.

They seemed to smile at each other with as if a game between them. Kun went out to look for my new clothes and she crushed leaves on my back. At this point, she indicated for me to was well between my legs.

Kayla passed the leaves over my shoulders and back of my neck pressing them on each knot of my spine. The sensation made me stand straight and tense my gluts instinctively. She gestured for me to relax my breath and body and with the leaves now dripping their thick liquid, she passed them over my ass and between my gluts. I bit my lips.

Taking new leaves and standing in front of me, with a smile somewhere between coy and service like, she took my cock and rubbed it clean and to an erection.

Just then Kun entered with my clothing made out of soft and airy fibers identical to theirs. They had the same open dress and I would wear the same.

We went out to the main tent were one of the four wise men told us were to sit.

Here the Queen entered. You just knew she was the queen. Dressed very similarly, you just knew. She was, The Queen. A couple helped her down to a most comfortable looking cushion made with silk thread and shiny with rocks and metal details.

Her gaze was confidence. Her gaze exuded power and prowess. I was immediately entrapped even as she did not direct her gaze at him until well past the second serving. I had just finished my meal when I felt her eyes on my neck. I looked back but she kept hers steady on my neck. Never had I felt so much like a prey as in that moment. Would she order me dead? what where their customs? I felt light sweat until the couple sitting next to me showed me to sit back. The entertainment was to begin.

Music began and I could see how all around the circle were exchanging gazes yet always hoping to catch the queen's eyes. The couple next to me was no exception. He inflated his chest and tried to look even more muscular while she batted her lashes. Why? I was accustomed to subjects asking looking for favors from their rulers, hoping to be their favorites but they were flirting! Both! and without hiding it from each other!

Before I could think it further the dancers came and the young girl from the couple pressed her breasts to my ribs and murmured in my ear. She knew I couldn't understand but this was universal and I did. I said yes with my head.

She motioned for one of the dancers, a girl a had seen her talking to earlier, to move closer, I could tell they were friends. I was danced to and in my near drunken state I wanted more so I took her for me to dance and felt her body against mine. Just then the song ended.

When the music stopped I saw two dancers moving away from The Queen and her smile was as if there was no one else in that tent, no one else in the world but herself ordering dancers.

As we all began to leave I saw that the tent had a passage to a tent next to it and The Queen was making her way down to what looked like the most comfortable pedestal, her bed. Next to her two very large guards on either side.

I tried asking the couple but they guided me away as the tent closed behind us.

A few steps to our tent we could already hear. Hear her. The Queen. It was easy to guess. You could hear her.

Once, twice then once twice and a third time. An animalistic pleasure. It sounded like a fight, short and rough.

I lay in the tent, this couples tent and hear her. I knew it was her. They knew and smiled. Smiled as they saw how I began to tense without noticing it. This excited my hostess and she climbed on top of him. She undressed him in fast movements and she too rode him. Roughly. Was this what was happening in the grand tent? Where they only her guards? Or was someone waiting for her?

The Queen had quieted now and all I could hear was her, imitating her Queen. All the while looking at me. I did not know what to do. She guessed and uncovered me but told me to stay there.