Dorm Tickle

Story Info
Tied up by gf's roommate, gets unexpected visitors.
2.7k words
4.34
3.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, are you ready for a long weekend filled with tie-up games?" I said walking into my girlfriend's dorm room.

"Well, I don't know if I am, but maybe your girlfriend, Courtney is," Tina, my girlfriend's roommate said.

"Oh shit. Hey, Tina. Sorry about that," I said, turning red.

"No worries. She did ask me to tie you up and get her ready for you. She's running a little behind," Tina replied.

"Seriously?" I said, kind of miffed.

"Yeah, seriously. So, chop, chop. I've got class," Tina said.

"Fine. Let me pee first. I know what these sessions are like."

"Can I watch? I've always wanted to watch a guy pee. I always wondered how guys do it," Tina said.

I was stunned into silence.

"Need a hand?" Tina said, reaching for my belt and pulling it apart.

"No, I got it," I said, after walking into the bathroom. I undid my pants and let them fall to the floor. Then I reached inside the slit of my boxer/briefs and pulled out my cock.

"So that's what that hole is for," Tina said.

"Yeah, what'd you think it was for?" I asked.

"Airflow, so you wouldn't get all sweaty? I don't know."

"Nope just for this," I said.

"Can't go?" Tina asked.

"Well, I usually don't do this in front of other people. And never girls," I informed her. I closed my eyes and pretended my girlfriend's hot friend wasn't there, staring at my cock. It worked. I started to pee.

Suddenly I felt a hand reach down and grab my cock.

"Wow! It's so powerful," Tina said and giggled.

"Tina, what the fuck?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I won't tell."

She wouldn't let go of my cock until I was done.

"Now what? There's still some on the tip," she said.

"Usually, I just give it a couple of shakes and it comes off," I said.

"I have a better idea," Tina said. Before I knew what was happening, Tina had pulled my underwear down, pumped some soft soap into her hand and started lathering up my cock and balls.

My cock got instantly hard. Tina was now stroking it more than washing it.

"How's my hand job technique? Better than Courtney's or just different?"

"Um," I said. Unsure of what to say.

"She laughed and said, "I'm just busting your balls, which are clean by the way."

"Thanks," I said.

"Oh, we're not finished yet. Bend over Romeo."

I did as instructed.

"Now, open those ass cheeks," Tina said.

I pulled open my butt cheeks and felt Tina washing my butthole. Then she slipped a finger inside. My cock got even harder.

Then Tina grabbed a washcloth and rinsed off my cock, balls and asshole.

"Now for the lick test," Tina said.

"The what?" I asked.

"The lick test. Gotta make sure my girl isn't going to get a smelly cock and balls and asshole tonight while you play your twisted tie up games."

Then Tina leaned forward and put her nose right into my crotch and gave it a big sniff.

"Smells, good. But how does it taste?" Tina then started licking my still hard cock and balls. Then she sucked my balls, one at a time into her mouth. She really tried to get them both in but couldn't. My balls are pretty big. She also tried to swallow my full cock but couldn't do that either. It's bigger than average. Tina informed me I was bigger than her boyfriend. She seemed really impressed. Then she had me bend over while she licked my asshole.

"Does Courtney rim you out?" Tina asked as she reached around and started stroking my cock. "Bobby (her boyfriend) loves it when I rim him and stroke his cock. He has the biggest orgasms."

"Maybe we should stop," I said, although I really wanted her to finish me off.

"Yeah, since I was just supposed to tie you up. Let's go. On the bed." And five minutes later I was tied naked to my girlfriend's bed, waiting for her to come home.

Before she left, Tina pulled her top down (she wasn't wearing a bra - she never did) and told me this was my reward for letting her hold my cock while I peed.

Her boobs were medium, and the areolas were wrinkled and medium in size with pebble-like nipples in the middle. Using my mouth and tongue I liked and sucked on Tina's boobs, one, then the other. The whole time she stroked my cock and looked me into my hazel eyes with her blue ones. Then I gently bit down on her nipple, and she gave a yelp, then pulled away and said she better go. And with that she stood up, pulled up her top, grabbed her backpack and left. But not before looking over her shoulder at me and blowing me a kiss.

I was alone for about twenty minutes when I heard the connecting door open, and Laura and walked in. The girl who lived on the other side of the dorm.

"Hey, Tina you still here? I need the notes for Mr. Peter's class," Laura said. She looked around the room, then suddenly spotted me.

She burst out laughing and called her friend Kelly to join her.

"Hey, Kelly, come here. You gotta see this."

"See what?" Kelly asked. Then saw me and started laughing too.

"Matt?" What the hell?" Kelly asked.

"Matt? Wait. Courtney's boyfriend?" Laura asked.

"I'm uh, waiting for Court. She should be here any moment," I said, trying to get them to leave.

"You know I've always wanted to tie up and guy and tickle him. None of my boyfriends would let me do that to them," Laura said.

"That sounds like fun," Kelly said. "But wait. If Courtney's at class who tied you up?"

"Tina. Apparently, Courtney asked her too," I said.

"Interesting," Laura said. "Well, Matt. How ticklish are you?" she said, wriggling her fingers in front of me. Then both eighteen-year-old girls attacked and started tickling me everywhere. I was eighteen also, as was Courtney. Tina was nineteen, the seasoned one of the group.

My cock, which had gone soft while I was waiting for Court, was now starting to get hard. Both girls were average looking, but both had nice tits and every time they bent over, I could clearly see down their shirts. Although they both wore a bra, they had big boobs and lots of cleavage. I was laughing and bouncing on the bed.

When the girls saw my cock growing, they started working their way up from my feet to my inner thighs. That's when I really lost it and started screaming and shouting.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Hey! It's Marie. Keep it down in there!" she yelled through the door.

"Oh shit!" Laura said.

"Yikes!" Kelly stated. "I gotta get to class anyway."

"Yeah. Me too."

The girls didn't tickle me before they left, but they both gave my now fully hard cock a few strokes, telling me Courtney was a lucky girl. They also blindfolded me and did something with paper that they fixed to the bed above my head. It must have been funny because they laughed like crazy.

Five minutes after Laura and Kelly left, the outer door opened again with someone knocking on it.

'What is this, Grand Central Station?' I asked myself.

"Courthey dear. Are you descent? It's mom." I heard Dana, Courtney's mom say, as she walked into the room.

There was an audible gasp and then. "Matt? Oh my. What's going on?"

"Oh my God. Sorry Dana. I was waiting for Courtney. We, kind of like to tie each other up before we, well, you know." I said. I could feel my face burning red.

"I see that. I'm actually not alone, however the other party wishes to remain silent for now."

"What do you mean, you're not alone? Who's..." It was killing me not being able to see. Plus, my cock was still semi hard. I guess being blindfolded is a turn on for me.

"Hush. Wait. What do we have here?" she asked. Pulling the paper from the headboard.

"'Please tickle me. I've been a naughty boy'," she read.

"What? That's what they wrote?' I asked. "I'll kill them," I swore.

"Who left the note?"

"The girls next door. They tickled me, blindfolded me and wrote that. For Courtney or whoever else walked in here to find me," I explained.

"If you're waiting for Courtney, then who tied you up?" Dana asked.

"Tina. Courtney's roommate. Courtney asked Tina to tie me up, so I'd be ready when she returned from class. Why does everyone keep asking me that?"

"Whatever. It doesn't even matter. You are naughty, so you deserve to be punished," Dana said.

"No, I don't please," I begged. But to no avail.

"You get his feet, while I tickle his armpits," Dana instructed.

Then, Dana straddled my stomach and started tickling my armpits, while the mystery guest was tickling my feet.

Once again, I was laughing, squirming and bouncing as the two women tickled me. I figured it was another woman based on the laughter I barely heard over my own.

"How about your nipples? Are they ticklish?" Dana asked. They were, but not as much as my armpits. They were very sensitive though and I felt my cock start to get hard under Dana's skirt. Her silk panties were rubbing against the head of my cock. Much more and I was going to explode.

"Well, Gina, it looks like your son gets off on being tickled by two mature women," Dana said, laughing.

What? The mystery guest is my own mother?

Suddenly, the blindfold is ripped off my eyes and there stood my mother and my girlfriend's mother. Both were blatantly staring at my hard, throbbing cock, leaking precum.

"Wanna stroke you son's cock while I tickle his balls?" Dana asked.

"You really are a naughty boy," Mom said giving me a look of both wonder and disgust.

She used her thumb to rub the precum under the head, going in a circular motion. Then she gripped my hard cock very tightly and started stroking up and down, while Dana ran her long nails across my balls. A shiver ran through me. This was the hottest thing that ever happened to me. And yes, I understand how perverse it is to be getting turned on by your own mother, but until you experience your own mom jerking you off, you have no idea how good it feels. Both because a woman is stroking your cock, but also because it's so taboo and "wrong". I wondered what Courtney would think if she saw me now.

"Um hello? Mom, Matt, Gina? Can someone please tell me what the fuck is going on?" a very surprised Courtney said. None of us heard her come in.

"I'll explain later dear. Help me tickle his balls. I think he's about to explode.

Courtney, also a wild girl, didn't even ask any more questions. She just joined her mom in tickling my balls while my own mom kept stroking me. Faster and faster until I was ready. The women were laughing and calling me to shoot, shoot, shoot. I was shouting and cussing that I was going to come. A second before I started shooting my load, the door flew open and there stood Marie, the den mom asking what all the noise was about and that she had given us fair warning to keep it down.

No one said anything as my cock started erupting in huge streams of white liquid hard and fast in the air. All the women watched in awe and wonder.

When I was done there was cum everywhere. On the bed, on me on my mom's hand. She promptly brought it to her lips and licked it off. Courtney leaned down with Dana, and licked it off my body. Marie, still stunned, grabbed my still hard cock and popped it into her mouth, licking around the head.

After the situation was explained, the women thought I still needed to be punished and gang tickled me. They used feathers, electric toothbrushes, hairbrushes on my feet and anything else they could find.

Then they all striped and I was looking at five sets of tits, in various sizes and shapes, and hairy cunts.

They all put their boobs in my face and moved back and fourth and were smacking my face with their boobs. Courtney had big boobs with medium areolas and small nipples. They all let me suck on their boobs and nipples. I used my tongue to lick their areolas and nipples too,

Dana had really big boobs, big areolas and medium nipples. She was very pretty with sandy blonde hair, brown eyes and freckles on her face.

Marie had medium fat teardrop boobs, medium areolas and inverted nipples. I kept sliding my tongue inside them.

Gina, my mom was a redhead, with green eyes and freckles everywhere. Her boobs were medium, and her small areolas had bumps on them her nipples were small too, but she liked it when I bit them. They all seemed to like it when I bit their nipples.

Then I was surprised when Mom sat on my face and told me to make her feel good. I licked her hairy, red pussy. While I was doing that, the other women were licking my cock and balls. Then I felt someone sit on my hard cock. Soon they were bouncing up and down on my cock. Courtney shouted, "Yeah, fuck my mom while you lick yours!"

Mom came first and squeezed her thighs against my head, harder than she needed to. Then Dana came. coating my cock in her pussy juice. Courtney licked her mom's juice off my cock, with the help of Marie. Then I licked Courtney, while Marie rode my dick. Courtney had a black landing strip, so I was used to eating a hairy cunt. Marie had a black bush also but no actual style or pattern. This time Marie came first and squeezed my cock in her pussy. This brought me over the edge, and I filled her pussy with my cum. Then Courtney came, squirting all over my face.

Both our mom's licked my cum from Marie's cunt.

More tickling followed. Then Mom said I needed a spanking for being such a pervert. I was untied and forced on my hands and knees with my head down and my butt in the air. All the women took turns spanking my ass, which got redder with each new spanking. Of course, Mom spanked me the hardest. She really seemed mad. The holiday's would be interesting this year.

Courtney got behind me and started rimming my asshole, while Marie licked and sicked my balls. Dana grabbed my cock and stroked it, aiming for Mom's tits as she knelt in front of me. Soon I was shooting another big load, only this time all over my own mother's freckled boobs.

Dana wiped my still dripping cum over Mom's hard nipples. Then took my cock and slapped mom in the face with it. Then she rubbed it over mom's eyes, nose and lips. Some cum dribbled out on mom's lips and she opened her mouth to lick it off. Then she took my cock in her mouth and gently bit down. She kept biting harder until I winced. She laughed, as did all the other's and they all had a turn, biting my cock.

As a final act, they made me lick their assholes while I fingered them to orgasm. This didn't take long as they were all super horny. It felt amazing to lick their buttholes with my tongue. Pushing it inside them while it twitched and puckered.

Finally, they all got dressed and left. We'd meet up with our mom the next day.

"So, that was an event," Courtney said.

"Yeah, if you hadn't told Tina to tie me up, this might never have happened," I said, smiling.

"What are you talking about?" Court asked.

"Tina said you asked her to tie me up, so I'd be ready for you when you got home from class."

"Matt. I haven't even seen Tina today," Courtney said.

Then we both started laughing.

"That fucking bitch. I'll kill her!"

"Maybe now's a good time to tell you about Laura and Kelly," I said.

"The girls next door?"

"What'd they do?" she demanded.

"On second thought..." I said.

"Oh no you're gonna tell me," Courtney said and started tickling me.