The Queen’s surprise Ch. 03

Story Info
The story continues.
4.8k words
4.69
4.6k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every inch of my body was aching from the painful punishment I had been subjected to. I needed to move. I needed to massage my joints and rub and scratch every part of my body. Unfortunately, that was impossible in the frustratingly restrictive predicament I was in.

This was definitely a punishment I'd never imagined my sweet wife, now Queen, capable of.

On the other hand, I understood it was a fair and well-deserved punishment for breaking a cardinal rule. What I'd done was unforgivable, even if it was unintentional. I felt I had a long way to go if I really wanted to serve her well in the future. I was hoping that this would make me learn my lesson, so I'd never get to be in this situation again.

I must have dozed off because I woke up with a sharp pain in her very sore balls. My Queen was hitting her balls with the slapper again. I screamed, but she hushed me and instructed me to count from the next stroke. This time she also wanted me to thank her after each stroke.

Again, she hit hard and precise strokes. I tried to move to escape the pain but yanked her balls painfully in the stretcher in the attempt. I had no choice but to accept what was coming.

I struggled to compose myself, and started counting: "One! thank You, my Queen", "Two! thank You, my Queen"

I was completely vulnerable and helpless. The pain and frustration were getting to me and I was beginning to feel a slight panic coming on.

When we got to 15, she reached in, grabbed her surprisingly hard cock, and slowly started masturbating it. Her warm touch felt amazing.

She looked deep into my eyes and said "Now what, boy, do you feel like cumming without permission again?" Her beaten balls were pulsating in the unforgiving steel stretcher, and the pain was radiating into my whole body. I couldn't absorb the pain. I was a complete mess, broken, shaking, and with tears rolling down my face. "No, my Queen. Thank You for correcting me, my Queen", I stammered through my sobbing. She held the slapper in front of my face. "Kiss it, boy," she said "Kiss the slapper that just blessed you with all that lovely pain." I recognized the slapper as one I recently bought from an Austrian shop on the internet. It was a narrow slapper, made from two thick pieces of leather, stitched along the sides, and with a leaf spring in its center. I was wondering if she was aware of what kind of a mean bastard that thing is. I kissed it and thanked my Queen again for correcting me, and for showing me my proper place.

"That's my good boy"

She released the chains holding the stretcher. Her balls felt like they'd literally been bashed with a mallet, and I could feel the effects of the stretching deep in my abdomen, but at least now, the constant pull was gone.

She unlocked my wrists from the cage but locked them together behind my back with a padlock. "Since I can't trust you not abusing my cock."

She unlocked my ankles from the sides of the cage. Just being able to move and even stretch out a bit felt amazing. "Thank You, my Queen", I said, still sobbing. I didn't dare to look at her balls in the stretcher between my legs. I was convinced I'd be looking at a bloody pulp.

"I'll leave you alone for a while now. Try to get some rest, it'll be a busy day for all of us." She grabbed my head through the bars and kissed me on my eyelids, my nose, and my mouth. I returned her kiss with passion and enthusiasm. I felt a strong loving bond with this wonderful woman. She made sure the cage was locked, turned off the lights, and left the room.

The floor of the cage was padded, but with my arms behind my back, it was still difficult to find a comfortable position to sleep in. I had no idea what time it was, or how long I had been in my intense predicament. I just knew that I would do anything to get out of my restraints, especially the ball stretcher. I was also beginning to realize that painful suffering probably would be a constant factor in my submission to my Queen. Eventually, I fell asleep in a very awkward position.

When I woke up again, the lights were on in the room. Maria, my Queen was standing by the wooden horse with her friends, Karen and Susie. Karen's husband, Peter, was positioned across the horse. Like me, he was naked except for cuffs on his wrists and ankles. His ankles were locked to the base on one side of the horse, his wrists were locked to chains from the other side. He was gagged with a huge red ball strapped into his mouth.

I looked at the three powerful women. My beloved Queen was dressed in a tight, black leather skirt, a white blouse with buttons, and black heels. Her long black hair was gathered in a tight ponytail. She held a riding crop in her hand. She looked beautiful and powerful. I felt an overwhelming sense of love and pride to be owned by her and to be the one she chose to serve her.

Karen had short dark brown hair. She was dressed in a black leather dress and black heels. She held a black, latex-coated carbon fiber cane from Spanksticks, a real stinger.

Susie looked like she'd just stepped out of the salon. Her blonde curls always looked amazing on her. She was dressed in tight-fitting, sand-colored riding breeches, shiny black boots with high heels, and a burgundy, laced blouse with two rows of buttons down the front. The top three buttons were undone, so I could get a glimpse of her big, well-shaped breasts. She had chosen a long buggy whip.

The three women stepped a few feet away from Peter and started whipping him in turns. He was squirming, and making a lot of noise behind the gag, but had no way of moving enough to avoid the strokes.

When they were done whipping him, Susie noticed that I was awake. "Are you enjoying the spectacle, or do you fear it will be your turn next, boy?"

I definitely feared that it would be my turn next, but watching the three women whipping Peter was also extremely arousing. I couldn't help picturing myself in his place. Perhaps I was even wishing I could take his place. At the same time, I felt strangely embarrassed to be sitting helpless and naked in a cage in front of my Queen's friends.

Karen unlocked Peter from the horse, His ass and thighs were glowing red and he had problems standing straight, but at the same time, he was sporting a hard erection. Karen removed the gag from his mouth, gave him a big hug, and kissed him.

My Queen opened my cage and freed my wrists. She handed me an Allen key and told me to remove the stretcher. Her balls were still extremely sore and removing the stretcher actually hurt. The ball sack was bruised with black, red, and blue coloring. Fortunately, there was no broken skin and no blood. To my surprise, her cock was rock hard. I started massaging her balls to get the blood flowing, but immediately felt a hard whip across my hands. "NEVER play with my property without permission, boy", she hissed.

The three women went to the throne. "Take your seat boys", Susie said, pointing to my yellow pillow and a red one next to it. We crawled to the pillows and both knelt in the first position. "Good boys," Susie said.

"First of all, we all need something to eat", Susie said. "you boys, go to the bathroom to wash and shave, and then prepare a full brunch for the five of us"

We followed Susie to the bathroom. She handed each of us a basket for our cuffs, and then she stayed to supervise us. She made sure we shaved properly, including cock and balls, and if we touched ourselves too much, we would feel her whip. We were also instructed to use the toilet and to rinse thoroughly afterward. "Inside and out", she said.

When she was satisfied with the results, she handed us the baskets, and when we went to the kitchen, we were wearing our cuffs again.

In the kitchen, we prepared a full brunch for five people.

Note to self: Frying bacon requires extra caution when you're naked.

I prepared smoothies, fetched a bottle of Champagne, and three glasses for the women. When we were done and everything was on the table, the three women sat down. They looked the table over and commented on what we had prepared. We were gestured to sit at the table with them. On two chairs with Shakti mats on the seats.

"Peter and Andy. Make yourselves comfortable. We all have a lot of things to talk about". We were both moving around on the spiked pillows, trying to find ways to sit without too much pain. We got eye contact and we both started laughing at our pathetic attempts. Eventually, we both ended up sitting in less-than-comfortable positions.

The five of us had a nice long talk about a lot of things. The three women told us about their plans for the weekend, and for the future. Their main message was that Peter and I should consider ourselves owned by our wives, and basically as submissive servants. Not only to the three women present but to all free women.

We should always treat and respect women as our superiors.

In the future, Susie, Karen, and Maria were allowed to use us, give us orders, and punish us as they'd see fit. Anywhere and at any given time. We should also make sure to use the correct titles for each of them. Karen was to be called Duchess, Susie's title was Milady, and Maria's title was Queen.

The red and the yellow pillows were placed on the floor, and we were ordered to kneel on them again. We obeyed immediately.

The poster with the numbered positions was placed on the floor in front of us, and we were drilled through them again and again.

We ended in the fourth position: Kneeling high, knees slightly spread, back straight, hands behind back in box position, head up.

My Queen stood close to me and The Duchess stood close to Peter. Milady was still sitting at the table.

"We are hereby initiating the two of you as our slaves and servants", Milady said. "As a token of your status, you will each be given a collar with your name on it." "Now kiss your collars" My Queen held a beautiful collar in front of me. The inner part of it was soft, Burgundy leather with golden stitches. On the front were three golden D-rings held in place by a black leather strap, held to the inner part with golden studs. It also had a golden nametag engraved with my name: "bimse" engraved.

I loved it and kissed it willingly. My beloved Queen fitted it around my neck. I felt both very proud and extremely submissive in my new collar. I kissed the hand of my Queen and thanked her. I knelt in the first position and felt her hard cock throbbing between my legs. I also noticed a small pool of precum on the pillow.

Milady cleared her throat, and I could sense that she and My Queen were communicating. My beloved Queen ran her hand through my hair and said: "Do you remember what I told you about free women yesterday, bimse?" She gently turned my head to give me a look at Milady. She was sitting at the table, reclining slightly in her seat, spreading her knees to reveal her lovely naked pussy.

"What are you waiting for?" my Queen asked. I quickly crawled to kneel right in front of Milady, offering my oral service. She smiled, and grabbed my collar, pulling my head in between her legs. With eager enthusiasm, I started kissing and licking her well-trimmed pussy. I savored her scent and taste, and all I wanted was to please her.

She was dripping wet already. Her first orgasm came swiftly. She did nothing to stop me afterward, so I kept licking and kissing her divine pussy, slowing down a bit, focusing on her outer labia and her thighs for a while, touching her clit with the tip of my tongue a few times to check when she was ready for another round.

After three orgasms, she pushed me to the floor. I stayed down, enjoying watching her recover, feeling proud, happy, and satisfied with me being the reason for her pleasure. Her divine juices were all over my face.

I felt a whip on my ass. "Get up, slave", My Queen said. "Clear the table, do the dishes, and then go to the dungeon!" I got up quickly and started clearing the table. In the kitchen, teddy was already working. It didn't take long for us to get everything cleaned and cleared away.

We took our pillows and went to the dungeon in the basement. The women were standing by the throne, so we put the pillows on the floor, and knelt in the first position, waiting.

The Duchess was the first to speak "Go to the bed", and we both obeyed her without hesitation. She grabbed my collar and pulled me to the foot end of the bed. She bent me down, and with a carabiner, she locked one of the D-rings in my collar to the edge of the bed. Then she grabbed my wrists one at a time and secured them to the bedposts. It was not a comfortable position, but she'd done a good job. My arms were completely stretched out to the sides, I was unable to move my upper body, and my chin was resting on the mattress. The Duchess did the same with teddy, only at the other end of the bed.

Milady came to join us. She brought bags of toys with her, but first, they pulled hoods over our heads so we couldn't see what was going on.

My feet were kicked rather far apart, and I could feel a spreader bar being locked between them. I could also feel my ankles being locked to chains attached to the bedposts.

I had no idea what would happen next, but I felt vulnerable, scared, and aroused at the same time.

I noticed the whistling sound of a whip and felt burning when it hit my ass and thighs. I heard teddy screaming and complaining. The women were giving both of us similar treatmenst. After a few more strokes, I could feel my ass and thighs burning. I tried to resist, but suddenly I could hear myself screaming as well. One of the women grabbed my Queens hard cock and started playing with it. I was still being whipped. The pain was intense, but I could feel an orgasm building up in my Queen's cock and balls. Then the whipping stopped and the woman let go of the throbbing cock. I was shaking, gasping for air, and struggling to compose myself and be ready for what would come next.

I felt a cool hand caressing my ass. I felt the fingers and something cool in and around my tight, virgin sphincter. A pair of hands grabbed my hips firmly, and with a sudden, hard thrust, I felt a strap-on slide inside me. I gave a roar when I was penetrated for the first time ever. It had been a fantasy of mine for years, but now it was actually happening. She was fucking me in the ass. The pain started to subside, and I could feel the dildo rubbing against my prostate. An orgasm was building up very quickly, I was close to cumming. "Please my Queen, may I cum?" I yelled. "Do you really want to cum from being fucked hard in the ass, boy?" she asked. "Yes, my Queen, please, may I cum?" She laughed but gave me permission. I came harder than I'd ever done before. My whole body was sweating, and I was yelling my lungs and my orgasm out. She kept pumping my ass until I was completely done.

"WOW, boy! That was some orgasm you had there. Almost as spectacular as one of my own." She moved away but left the dildo inside me. When she came back, she removed the hood and put a glass of water to my mouth. It was very hard to drink in my position and predicament, but she was quite insistent, and I managed to empty the glass. I thanked her for the water and the orgasm, and now I began to feel how sore I was from the expansion and the physical impact of the dildo inside me. She unlocked my wrists and my collar from the bed and the ankles from the spreader bar and we hugged in a long, warm embrace. I felt extremely happy, and again I was overwhelmed with the love I felt for my wonderful Queen, and how thankful I was to her for making this fantasy come true. Even if it was much more intense than I'd ever imagined. She led me to my pillow and sat in a chair right next to it. I knelt before her, with my head in her lap. She ran her fingers through my hair. I started kissing her lovely knees and thighs and she opened her legs for me. I started kissing, sucking, and licking her divine, and very wet, pussy. She let me lick her to several orgasms, and I was in Heaven. I had no idea what the Duchess, Milady, or teddy were doing. In my world, my Queen and I were the only two people.

When my Queen had recovered, she got up, put a leash on my collar, and led me to the bathroom. She removed the dildo, ordered me to use the facilities and clean myself inside and out.

She was supervising me the whole time, and when I was done, she led me to the kitchen and told me to prepare dinner.

I poured a nice glass of Sancerre for my Queen, found an apron, and then started cooking dinner for the five of us.

After a while, we were joined by the others. Milady and The Duchess were poured wine, while teddy and I finished cooking.

We served dinner, and once again we were seated in chairs with Shakti mats on the seats.

After dinner, we served desserts and coffee to the women but were not allowed to join them. The women ordered us to entertain them, and they were ordering us around, even ordering us to lick them to orgasms in turns.

I was extremely horny and completely unfulfilled. At that moment, I would have done anything for an orgasm.

My Queen approached me slowly from her seat. She locked my hands together behind my back. Then she put a tight strap around the base of her cock, behind the balls. She told me to kneel. Then she locked my ankles together and connected my wrists and ankles with a short chain. She gently placed me on my side on the floor. The Duchess did the same to teddy.

Milady instructed us to approach each other until we were each facing a cock. She told us that we were not allowed to cum, but that the slave who could make the other slave orgasm, would be rewarded, while the other one would be punished very hard.

My Queen and the Duchess helped us take the opposing cock in our mouths. My collar was locked to teddy's base strap and his to mine. I felt the hard throbbing cock deep in my throat with no way to escape it. I was struggling not to gag on it. This was the first time I've had a real cock in my mouth. I slowly started sucking it, moving my head back and forth. I tried to focus all my attention on the other cock, trying to keep my teeth away and to find a good rhythm to make him cum before he made me cum. We were both moaning and struggling. I could hear the women chatting, laughing and commenting.

I have no idea what teddy was doing, but suddenly I could feel my orgasm building up quickly. I increased my pace and used my tongue more. I also tried to control the movements of my throat. I could feel his orgasm getting closer, as I felt mine cooling down. I started sucking him more aggressively, and it paid off. With a loud roar, he shot his load down my throat. I was swallowing, struggling not to choke on his cum. I kept sucking him and he was yelling his orgasm out. I felt happy and proud not to have been the one to surrender to orgasm, but at the same time, I felt jealous of teddy for cumming so hard.

Eventually, the cock turned limb and teddy started sobbing. We were released from each other and I was placed, kneeling on the yellow pillow. My wrists and ankles were still locked together. My Queen gagged me and put a hood over my head. "I am very proud of you" she whispered. "teddy will get a similar punishment to what you got last night"

The balls were pulsating, and I could still sense the pain from last night's treatment. I was very thankful not to have to endure it again.

After a while, I was unlocked and told to stand up. I felt a leash on my collar and was led to the bathroom. The hood and gag were removed and my Queen handed me the basket for my cuffs and collar. I used the facilities, showered and washed, inside and out. Then I was cuffed and collared again. My Queen led me to the bedroom. She positioned herself on the bed and I offered my oral service.

While I was licking her divine pussy, I felt hands on my hips, my knees were spread slightly and I felt lube in my ass. Next, I felt a big strap-on dildo slipping inside me.

12