The Queen’s surprise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept focus on licking my Queen, but I couldn't ignore the huge dildo fucking me. My Queen orgasmed twice before she moved away from me. The Duchess took her place and I licked her as if my life depended on it. Trying to keep focus away from Milady fucking me. I felt an orgasm building up fast and asked for permission to cum. Milady's quickly denied me permission. She grabbed my hips firmly and fucked me even harder. I tried to concentrate on licking Duchess, but my own orgasm came closer and closer. Duchess uttered a slight yelp and an orgasm started shaking through her body.

Milady whispered to me "cum for me, boy"

That was all I needed. I immediately exploded in an earth-shattering orgasm.

I have no idea what happened next, but when I came to my senses, I still had my head between Duchess' legs. I kissed and licked her as softly as I could until she pushed me away to get up.

"It must be my turn now", Milady said. "First thank me for fucking you, boy" She grabbed me by the back of my head and forced my face toward the strap-on she was still wearing. I kissed the lube-covered strap-on and thanked Milady for fucking me so well and for allowing me to cum.

"Good boy," she said. "Now suck it. All the way down" I obeyed her without hesitation. I ignored the taste of the lube, and with some difficulty, I managed to swallow it all the way down. She held my head firmly and I couldn't pull away. When I started gagging on the dildo, she laughed, grabbed my hair, and pulled me away.

She removed the strap-on and sat on the side of the bed. She directed me to kneel on the floor. I obeyed, and immediately offered my oral services. I started licking her divine pussy. She came quickly and left me kneeling on the floor. I thanked her humbly for allowing me to serve her.

I was hooded once again. Still kneeling on the floor, I heard the women moving around, but they spoke in very low voices, so I couldn't hear what they were saying. A chain was locked to the back of my collar and my hands were locked to the chain. With some difficulty, I was led onto the bed. The women positioned me on my back, with my feet locked apart so I couldn't gather them. I felt the hands of the three women, all over my body.

I felt hard clamps on my nipples but was told to keep quiet and enjoy the attention. Then I felt a pair of hands on my Queen's hard cock and sore balls. The hands were both massaging and squeezing the sore balls. I was in a lusty kind of pain.

The hood over my head was lifted so my mouth and nose were free. It basically was a blindfold now. One of the lovely women lowered her divine pussy onto my mouth. Her wonderful scent aroused me and I started licking her. When she started moaning, I could hear that it was the Duchess. At the same time, I felt a sharp pain in my nipples. The clamps were being pulled. I felt my nipples stretch, and with two quick snaps, the nipple clamps were pulled off. The pain was immense, but somehow, I managed to keep quiet and focus on licking the Duchess. Her orgasm came rolling like a runaway train. She pressed her legs together and squeezed my head tightly while grabbing my head and pressing it against her divine pussy. It was amazing. Even if I had a hard time breathing. I felt my Queen's cock throbbing between my legs. It was still being massaged by one of the other fabulous women. I could have exploded in orgasm right at that moment but kept my focus away from my own pleasure.

The Duchess rolled off my mouth, and the hands stopped massaging my Queen's cock. Instead, there was a buzzing sound. I tried to make out what it was when I felt a tingling sensation around one of my nipples. It was the Neon Wand I bought last year. A sharp ZAP! came next, and one more, and one more. They were testing the thing all over my body. I tried to guess where they would zap me next, and I tried to move to avoid it. A whip hit me hard across my chest. "Stop moving around, boy," Milady said. "Thank us after each zap, and ask us for another. If you move around, you will ask us for one more AND a stroke of the whip. Do you understand, boy?"

"Yes, I understand" I stammered. I felt another stroke of the whip across my chest.

"Yes, what, boy?"

"Yes, Milady", I was almost yelling. "Thank you, Milady"

The Neon Wand was again playing with me, and I only moved a few times. I was sweating all over my body, and my Queen's cock was rock hard, even when it got zapped. The gorgeous women were having a lot of fun torturing me.

I recognized the scent of my Queen's divine pussy being lowered toward my mouth. I was ready as ever to bring her to as many orgasms as she could take. I no longer had to thank for each zap and I was allowed to make sounds again.

I started licking my lovely Queen, and I felt a jolt through the balls. I yelled my pain and surprise into my Queen's divine pussy and started licking her again. A new jolt, and one more. They must have found the Flex Capacitor. I have never been able to absorb the pain from it.

They were zapping me all over my body, and I was struggling to focus on licking my lovely Queen. Eventually, I found some kind of balance, and I could hear my Queen getting closer to an orgasm. She came with a high roar and rolled off my face.

The hood was removed and my Queen pulled me up to give me a drink of water. She gently put me back down again and got completely undressed. She placed herself on the bed, right next to me. The other women came into the bedroom as well. Milady placed herself on the other side of me. I still had my hands on my back, so I was completely helpless and passive. They were caressing my body and the Duchess turned off the lights before leaving the bedroom. "Relax and get some sleep, boy" Milady said. "You did very well today"

My Queen kissed me and I fell asleep while the two women were caressing me.

12