The Queen Says his Piece

Story Info
Reese goes to Suho's place for some hot sex.
3.7k words
4.79
1.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

##Reese

The hot man and I exchanged names and had the short protection talk on the short train ride to his place. Once we stepped into his small but upscale flat, in a secured complex in a nice neighborhood, he offered me a beer. I declined but awkwardly mentioned I needed to wash up, not being prepared to get laid tonight. He smiled knowingly and pointed me to the shower, telling me to help myself. So I berated myself even more in this hot stranger's shower, washing my hair and my ass. Feisty power bottom. Jeezuz. Wth is wrong with me? Lets just telegraph to the super hot, asshole top that you're exactly his type. Please please god, let him at least be good in bed. Also what kind of guy doesn't get offended being called an asshole?

It seemed counterintuitive to put all my clothes back on. So I slid on my boxer briefs and my shirt, just enough to be comfortable, mostly, in a stranger's house. An incredibly hot stranger's house. Who I was about to sleep with. God I'm a mess. I stepped out of the bathroom, hair still damp, way more nervous than I should've been. He was lounging on his fancy leather couch, beer in hand, having taken his coat and shoes off. He was in a low cut satin shirt and tight jeans. The shirt defined his cut torso just as his jeans hugged every muscle in his legs. I bit my lip, my insides turning liquid already. Let's just add hoe to the long list of adjectives for the guy named Reese. Was he wearing eyeliner? God that's hot. Pull it together, queen. You don't want to look like a virgin do you? I put my hand on my hip and cleared my throat. His eyes shot in my direction away from his phone. His expression darkened at the sight of my bare legs, my damp curly hair. My heart was racing. He ran his hand through his black hair dragging it back from his face.

He spoke finally, voice huskier than it was at the bar, "Can I get you a beer?"

"No thanks."

Suo asked, "Anything else?"

I knew he meant a drink. I was too impatient to deal with the awkward song and dance. It had been a long day with the train ride and interview, anxious the whole time. I knew how to tempt this wolf. I put on my best bottom face and cooed, "Maybe just a kiss."

His eyebrow raised. I liked how expressive his eyebrows made his tattooed, pierced face. He set his glass bottle on the coffee table.

He strutted over to me, hovering over me like the hot predator he knew he was. He wrapped his large hands around my hips. My breath caught in my throat. No time to get gun shy now, gurl. I bit my lip. He lifted my chin and lightly brushed his lips against mine. I swallowed, my nerves tight in my core. I felt the cold metal balls in his lips touch my face as his tongue ran against my lips. He slowly coaxed my mouth open with his lips and tongue. I tasted the fizzy, bitter beer on his tongue, the faint taste of smoke in his mouth. Our tongues touched, tentative at first. I grew greedy and kissed him hard, pushing my mouth against his. Our teeth touched and I stuck my tongue in his mouth. He took it as permission. His arm wrapped around my waist, his face winding in my hair, he pulled our bodies together. He devoured me. He wrapped his tongue around mine as his lips roughly kept mine open. We kissed hard, panting in each other's mouths. He couldn't get enough of the minty ashen taste in my mouth, caused by the 10 cigarettes I smoked today even after I brush my teeth. My hands ran down his shirt. I couldn't wait to take it off of him. His hands found my ass, squeezing it gently. Then he squeezed it hard. I let out a soft moan in his mouth. He ran his hands down my body, the tops of my thighs as he kissed me. His hands found my rear again, taking it in those hands and gripping it. Fuck.

He picked me up and carried me to the bed. I wrapped my legs around his slender hips. He tossed me on the bed. I leaned up, giving him a look.

Suo smiled at me, face dripping in arrogant need. "I know what you want to see."

My eyes stared at him through the thick glass frames on my face. His fingers found his lips as the other hand slid down his shirt. Fuck. He was right. I sat up as his hand found the hem of his shirt. Heat flushed my face, my insides tightening. He slid his hand up his shirt and torturously slow, pulled it up his torso. The sharp dip of his hips cut a hard vee in his midsection. His stomach was flat and hard. The lines in his abs cut 6 perfect rounded squares in the center of his chest. His collarbones crowned two sharp defined pectorals. All of which was decorated in a smattering of black and white artwork needled into his skin. From lotus flowers to demonic masks, the artwork framed his perfect chest. I became a little self-conscious. He was incredibly fit, having to work out constantly to maintain this body. My insides quivered. Those huge shoulders, abs and defined thighs. He was capable of making me beg, of turning me into a mess. This bitch bit off way more than he could chew with this one.

I reached out and ran my hand along the firm lines of his abdomen. I shook, trying to restrain exclaiming something that would give away just how much I wanted him to fuck me hard. I scooted close to him and ran my mouth along his sternum. He watched me put my mouth on his skin, running my lips along the lines there. I ran my wet tongue along the ridges of his muscles, leaving trails along his skin. I slid down lapping at his stomach and lower. I landed my knees on the carpet and my hands on his thighs. A groan escaped his throat as his hand found my hair. His fingers caressed my messy curls. He slid his hand to the back of my head. He was shaking. *Was it restraint?* He slowly, gently pushed my face against the bulge in his jeans. He was being nice, not inside me yet. I let out a breath, feeling the bulge under the rough denim on my smooth cheek. I mused, thinking his cock would already be in my throat if it weren't for our deal. Oh this sweet little bottom intended to put it there, eventually. Goth daddy would just have to be patient.

His cock fit comfortably in my mouth, being more wide than long. He was delicious, precum sweet and sticky. He watched me as I slid it in and out of my mouth, hand holding the base. I flicked my tongue against every sensitive spot along his length. I closed my hand, meeting my lips as I let his dick touch my tonsils. I sucked and slurped on him, searching for the spot that would curl his toes with my tongue. His breathing grew labored but he didn't moan. It seemed I would have to work for that. I guess this tall glass of water probably got a lot of blowjobs. I curled my tongue around the head as I slid my lips down his fat length. I let my tongue wander along his dick, giving my jaw a break before I went deep. His eyes didn't leave me, his hand caressing my hair. My hand found his firm ass and I pushed his dick past my tonsils. My throat flexed, my gag reflex pushing against the intrusion. God I was out of practice. I almost choked, tears burning my eyes. I didn't jerk back or cough, which I thanked god for. He sucked in a hard breath. I pulled his dick out of my throat, taking a deep breath. It was hot, his hard dick covered in my spit. I held onto him as I pushed him deep again. I pushed until I didn't feel like choking again. A sound came from his belly. He pulled my chin up to look at my watery eyes and spit soaked chin.

Suo purred, "You are such a hot little dicksucker. This counts as being inside you, right?"

I sassed him right back, "Choking on your dick not enough for you?"

Suo's eyes shone, his eyebrow twitching, "Oh it's fantastic. It's more that I want to do this."

His hand gripped my hair and pulled. My head jerked back, a sharp gasp escaping my mouth.

He barked, "Let me see that skilled tongue of yours."

He still had his fist in my hair. He could pull harder. I stuck out my tongue. A moan escaped him. He let me give him a few more deep bobs with his hand gripping my hair before pulling me onto the bed.

My lips throbbed as he pulled the condom and lube from a drawer. He leaned over me, sitting on the bed next to me. He plucked the buttons open on my shirt as he kissed my swollen lips. He took a moment to admire the smooth pale skin of my torso, my flat stomach and curved hips. He pulled off my boxer briefs, running his large hand over the sensitive skin of my hips and thighs. He smiled as he ran his fingers through the curly hair above my dick. I should have shaved. He made his fingers slick with lube as his mouth descended on my length. I let out a shuddering cry as the hot, wetness of his mouth slid down my dick. His hand gripped my thigh, pulling my leg up to my ribs. He spread my legs wide before dipping that wet index finger into me. I let out another cry as that finger pushed inside me and wiggled. God I was tight. When was the last time I fingered myself? He slowly bobbed on my cock as he fingered me, hot wet suction around my dick. It feels good, really good. He slid a second finger in and I gritted my teeth. The stretch of my band edged on being painful, even with his fingers slick with lube.

Suo said above my dick, "God you're tight."

I confessed nervously, "It's been a while."

He kissed the oozing tip of my dick, "I guess I'll have to take my time to stretch you out."

He massaged my entrance, slowly stretching it out to accommodate his fingers. He held onto my leg as he fingered me with purpose. His fingers ran along my stretchy insides, roaming, searching. He was looking for my prostate. I shouldn't make it too easy, should I? His fingers brushed against my sternum. His fingers found my nipple and I let out a small moan. He pinched my nipple. I cried out again. I felt the hot pressure of a climax pushing against my insides already. Could I be any easier?

When his fingers found the sensitive spot deep in me, I cried out.

He murmured around my cock, "There it is."

His mouth descended on my length again as his fingers pushed against that spot. Grinded against that spot. He sucked on my throbbing dick, his tongue curling against it. That pressure inside me rose inside me, against me painfully. I flicked my own nipple. Every breath was a cry. It felt so fucking good. Jeezuz. He fingered me and blew me, slowly, gently. It was fucking ironic. I leaned up, watching him wrap his pretty pierced lips around me. I was so tight, so sensitive, wrung out on my own building orgasm. I pulled his hair back from his face. He would assuredly choke on my dick if I put it in his throat. I wanted to anyway. I wound my hand in hair, enjoying it's dark silken length. I pushed him down on me, not roughly. His hand pressed against my midsection. His dark eyes caught mine and a shiver ran through me. He went as far as was comfortable for him, his mouth just beginning to tighten around me.

He fingered me hard, breaking my focus on his mouth. I moaned against him. God I was close. Just a little more. I rubbed my nipple again. I looked at him as I pressed my fingers against my lips. There it is. Fingered. Sucked on. Nipple pinched. My own fingers on my mouth. It had been too long. He was so hot. He was going to fuck me so hard. The thought of his cock inside me sent me over. I arched and froze up. I belted out a loud cry as I came. With each following flex of my dick, my asshole, I shot a load of jizz in his mouth. I panted and cried, the orgasm numbing my brain. I shivered and shook, cumming hard enough to hurt.

He didn't even give me time to catch my breath. He swallowed all my cum and licked his lips. He dragged my hips to the end of the bed. I was still panting, still shaking when he lubed up his dick, sliding a condom on. I let out a half-assed wait. He didn't. He licked my lips, his tongue tasting like my thick, bitter cum. Holding my hips as my knees found my ribs, he slid into me. I cried out, his dick stretching me much wider than his fingers. He held my waist as he bottomed out in me. I threw my head back, my cry echoing off the walls of the room.

He started a gentle rocking motion, slowly sliding in and out of me. As my lucidity returned, I was able to roam his body with my eyes as he fucked me. I pushed against him, hands gripping the end of the bed. I curled my legs around him. My entrance stretched to a comfortable width around him, his length a gentle constant pressure inside me. It felt good. He kissed me again. He was shaking. More restraint. I bit my lip. Don't get me wrong, Suo felt good inside me. It wasn't enough. God what's wrong with me? I watched as he strained against himself to be gentle with me. I looked at that ripped body of his, the edgy haircut and piercings. He could make me his bitch. Fuck me hard enough to make me cry, make me beg. He was not a nice person, I could see it in the way he looked at me. Why was he still playing nice with me? Was he waiting for permission?

I took off my shirt. I took a few deep breaths. He was inside me now. One word and we could both have what we wanted. Fine. I was already a mess tonight.

I cooed between thrusts, "This definitely counts as inside me." I held his dark eyes.

Suo held my swimming eyes right back, "Yeah?"

*What did he want me to say?* His eyes told me the answer. He wanted to hear me say it. My stomach tightened. I breathed out, "Please fuck me...hard."

His eyes darkened. He smiled. "I thought you would never ask." His tone was dark and cruel. I shivered. I took another breath, trying to relax as he widened his stance.

His tone stayed mean as he said, "I want to see you arch your back again." I just held his eyes. His hands gripped my hips hard enough to bruise. I took another breath.

There was a resounding smack as he rammed into me. Tears sprung into my eyes. I gasped and yelled. His dick stretched me violently, suddenly parting my insides. It was just as intense, just as painful, just as hard the second time. He thrusted roughly into me a few more times before he turned me over. My brain, my body knew he could fuck me even harder this way. I did my best to remember to breathe. There was a crack and flash of hot pain as his palm struck my ass. I gasped and cried. Oh gurl, what have you done? There was a string of smacks and fwops as he fucked me so hard I couldn't breathe. There was intense, flitting pleasure woven into the dull pain as he violated my insides. My god. His fingers dug into me as he pounded into me over and over. Spit escaped my mouth, hung open in a constant cry. His hips crashed against my ass, still burning from his slap. He didn't let up, didn't slow down. The pain finally stopped, my insides adjusting to his violation.

Between hard breaths, he gritted, "Still no arching. You've been fucked harder."

I looked back at him, my eyes widened. I mean, he wasn't wrong. God he was an asshole.

He picked up my leg, twisting my lower body. Holding my thigh, gripping my waist, his next thrust was hip-bruising, insides impaling, brain mushingly hard. I forgot my name as it felt like his dick was in my stomach. Tears burned my eyes. I fought to keep them in. He kept going, crashing into me like that again and again. It was so hard, so good. I tried so hard to breathe, to relax. I couldn't keep my mouth closed, couldn't keep the spit from coming out. His hands gripped my waist as my back arched. There was nothing like it. It was rough, hard, violative, uncaring, intended only to make him cum. I couldn't get enough. I came undone with each thrust, each fwop, each smack, each violent intrusion of my insides. He pulled me apart, one thrust at a time.

He let my leg go and grabbed my arm. He leaned into me and growled in my ear, "Say my name."

Between throaty, guttural cries, I whined. "Suo..."

His thrusting didn't pause. His breath was heavy in my ear. His raw, breathy voice said, "I knew you wanted to be fucked this way from the moment I looked at you. I almost bent you over the railing when you admitted to being a feisty power bottom." There was a tease in the way he said those words.

I whined again, unable to retort in my current state. He was close, his breath ragged. His pounding continued, his hand grabbing my jaw. He licked my open lips, lapping up some of my spit.

Suo demanded, "Does it feel good? Being fucked this hard?"

I managed to squeak out a yes.

His voice was a gruff rasp, "Admit it. That you wanted me to fuck you like this."

His rhythm changed. He went slower. Deeper. I cried out loud enough to wake the neighbors.

He barked between breaths, "Admit it Reese!"

He grabbed my other arm, holding me by the arms as he fucked me from behind.

I finally was able to conjure thoughts, words. "I knew it. I knew this is what you would do to me. And I wanted it. God I wanted it."

He roared. He came. He let me go as he pumped into me, twitching, tensing and moaning. I could finally breathe. My heart was pounding in my chest as my ass quivered in reprieve. I was overcome with the lack of sensation following the onslaught of our rough fucking. He leaned on me to catch his breath, sweaty and euphoric.

I was in desperate need of a cigarette. I got half dressed as he went to wash up. I went to the balcony and lit a cigarette. The biting cold of the night air cut through the fog in my brain. The balcony overlooked the quiet city street of a quiet neighborhood. An orange street light flickered against the dark of a moonless sky. The smoke tasted wonderful, giving me something to latch onto in the sea of feelings that came over me. Fuck. Suo stepped out, boxers slung low on his hips. He caressed my face. I didn't look at him, pushing my glasses up my nose. He licked the nicotine off my lips and the smoke off my tongue. He plucked the cigarette from my fingers and took a drag.

Suo said, tone playful, "That was arguably some of the best sex Ive ever had."

I didn't reply.

He continued, "I definitely want to do it again."

Don't do it gurl. You know where this goes. I still couldn't look at him, even as my ass ached and insides melted, "I'm gonna get going."

His eyebrows furrowed and his face dropped. "You don't agree."

I looked at the darkness in his eyes. Fuck. Just tell the truth honey. "No. It was great. Like...really... You are super hot and great in bed."

There was defeat where the confidence once was. "But, I'm an asshole?"

I just stated, "It was a one night stand."

He put out his hands. "It doesn't have to be. You can just give me your number."

I sighed hard. "I get it. I'm an asshole too. But I'm trying not to be."

His face tightened. I tried not to flinch. He ran his hand through his hair. "Alright."

I got dressed quickly, made sure I had my phone and wallet. My anxiety was in my stomach. My shirt was impossibly wrinkled. All these things distracted from the coming wave of self-loathing. When I headed for the front door he was sitting on that couch, beer in hand, scrolling through his phone again. He looked up at me as I fished my phone from my pocket.

Suo's expression was flat, "Can I give you a ride?"

This was already terrible. I didn't want to be stuck in a car with him too. "No. I'll just get an Uber."

There was an awkward pause. I should say something, shouldn't I? " I may have been a tad harsh. You can give me your number. Just in case I change my mind." It was half tease, half real. I would tangle with the temptation to text him for a while. I really shouldn't take it but...

He paused before rattling off the numbers. And I left.