The Long Wait

Story Info
Reese finally texts Suho for his booty call.
2.2k words
4.6
1.5k
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

##Reese

I managed to hold out two whole months. The morning after, my back hurt, my ass hurt and I had bruises on half my body. And I had to go have a long day at work like this. I managed to stave off the catty bitch in my brain with copious amounts of caffeine and a lack of down time. That I hadn't texted that fine ass mans...yet. The data entry position pulled through, which I celebrated with a bottle of tequila and a few girlfriends. I even had a grindr date, which flopped after he said he wasn't really down to suck dick. Like what the hell there, homey, aren't you gay? I touched myself, only getting off after I thought of Suo's hot body and rough fucking. I needed to find a new porn site, I stg.

Learning the new job was incredibly stressful. It was an office full of straight people, lord help me and I had to learn like 4 new computer programs. The stress made me smoke even more, especially with the lack of sex in my life. I visited Minh a few times, only staying a few moments due to a lack of time. I really needed to visit him, his wife and Mister pooches again. I started running again, which made me realize just how out of shape I was. The smoking probably didn't help.I cried when I had to miss a drag show because I worked early the next day. Well and gay bars ALWAYS spelled trouble when I went. Something about super horny tops everywhere. I mean I didn't really mind except when I had to get up at 5 am the next morning and I was up until 2 am having sex. My life's a mess. I really should just accept it at this point. The running didn't really help with the work stress and honestly, neither did the cigarettes. I needed dick. Jeezuz. Can we add nympho to the long list of adjectives I had for myself? More specifically, I needed rough sex. Specifically from a goth daddy with a ripped body. Get yourself together, Reese.

I stared at his number in my phone on a Thursday night, having reached the end of my rope. Between having no time for myself, no sex, no heavy drinking and an assload of work stress, I was dying. The pretending to be straight at work thing really didn't help. This job paid really well though and I needed the money. My apartment was tiny, more like a closet with a kitchen really, and I didn't even have a car. Thank god I lived in a big city with a functional subway and bus system. Suo probably had moved on at this point. He could get any cute guy he wanted. He'd walk into a gay bar and all the pretty boy bottoms be simpin. What's the appropriate time to make someone wait for a booty call? A week?I rubbed my forehead, sitting in sweats on my old, beat up couch. I started a text to Suo. I must've written something six times and deleted it. What the hell do you even say? Hey I know it's been 2 months but last time was great and I want to do it again. I sighed. I'm such an idiot. He did everything I asked. He never pushed my boundaries. Protection and consent was easy with him. Is there a remote possibility I called it wrong. That he wasn't a jealous, manipulative arrogant asshole. Just y'know a normal asshole. Let me just see if he responds.

I type out a message that appears in a little green box: Hey. It's Reese.

My stomach dropped. I needed a cigarette. I tucked my phone in my pocket and headed outside to smoke. I shivered in the cold autumn night air, staring at the washed out black sky. The street was full of cars parked along it and yellow lights appeared in the surrounding apartment buildings. I took another drag, nerves making me shake. What if he didn't respond? I needed to go to bed soon, it was getting late and I had another stressful day tomorrow at work. I jumped when my phone dinged. I pulled it out of my pocket, almost dropping it on the sidewalk.

In a little grey box read: Change your mind?

My brain shorted. Yes, goth daddy, yes! A rush of dumb thoughts came over me in my excitation. I took a breath. Calm down there hunty. You can still muck this up.

I typed: Willing to make a one night stand a two night one?

The time for a reply was much shorter: Idk. You made me wait a long time.

I cursed in my head. Yes I did. Being callous wasn't a good idea.

Reese: What do you want to make it up to you?

There was a long pause. I went back inside, grabbed a glass of water and plopped on the couch. I was held captive by the phone, unable to do anything else while waiting for a reply.

Suo: A date.

What?! I'm not interested in dating. At all. I shouldn't have asked. Why the hell would he ask for that? I took a deep breath, pushing my glasses up my face.

Reese: I'm not interested in dating.

The reply came quickly: Not even just one.

I groaned. I typed a reply: No.

Suo: Then go find a nice guy.

Frustrated, I cried out. Dammit.  Ok, Reese, that's not that big of a deal. He could've asked for something crazy. What's a date but a meal, an activity and sex. It leads to a relationship. Which was a hard pass for me. But it's just one. And I can set boundaries. Make it clear I'm not interested in a relationship. Ok, I can do this.

I typed slowly: Fine. Just one.

The reply came quickly: I know this korean BBQ place near my place. I can pick you up.

I sighed. Reese: Saturday at 6.

I didn't sleep that night. Which made Friday a bitch. I spent all day exhausted and anxious. By the time Saturday evening came about, I felt like a wrung out dishcloth. I took an hour picking out an outfit. It seemed wasteful, he was just going to take it off me anyway. I didn't want to seem like I was trying too hard. I settled on a striped shirt and jeans. I walked to the store to get more smokes and to walk out my nerves. I texted him my address. And waited. I made myself busy by washing dishes in my tiny ass kitchen as the clock ticked down to 6pm. My stomach was a wreck, I hadn't eaten all day. Why the hell was I so nervous? We were going to eat, talk about dumb stuff and have sex. I remembered the taste of his mouth. Patience bitch, patience. I thought my heart would stop when my phone dinged. I took a moment to make sure I had everything, phone, wallet, smokes.

His car was nice. Some low to the ground racer type. I didn't know shit about cars. I got in. I was struck by how hot he was. Like I somehow forgot the last couple months. I tried not to ogle, averting my eyes. I put on my seatbelt. His dark eyes roamed my face, my body.

His voice teasing, "Hi."

I stuttered out, "Hey."

He told me about the restaurant on the way over, saying it was his favorite and summing up their menu. He asked me if I liked all of it. I said sure.

During dinner, I got a better look at him. It was hard not to stare while he was sitting across from me. His hair was long in front, shaved in back, naturally black and currently tucked behind his ear. He was of asian descent, given his eyes and brows. I would ask, not wanting to assume. His brows were sharp and expressive, one of my favorite features. He had a lotus-like tattoo on his right cheek next to his ear. The waiter interrupted my ogling. While waiting, I vented about work. He listened dutifully, no doubt taking the opportunity to ogle me in return. He was vague in describing his job. I didn't really pry, though I noted it paid well. While the meat sizzled, I asked about his tattoos and piercings. Suo said he enjoyed the art, the way it looked. He asked why I didn't have any besides my ear lobes and I said I didn't like needles.

He smirked. "Figured it wasn't the pain."

I blushed. He asked if I liked cars.

I gave him a look. "Im a gay dude who works in an office."

He laughs, "Not even fast cars?"

"I mean sure."

After dinner, Suo asked if I wanted to try something fun. I mean, yes daddy, but I don't think that's what he meant. We talked about music in the long drive and found some common ground that wasn't cigarettes and sex. We both like alternative music, including some emo and grunge. He laughed when I told him I thought Kurt Cobain was hot. We arrived at what looked like a race track. An asian guy in a suit met us in front of a row of the shiniest, fanciest cars I've ever seen in person. I felt relatively confident that one was a Lamborghini, having seen them in the movies. If that was the case, then these cars were also the most expensive I've seen in real life. Suo asked if I had a drivers license.

I replied, "Yeah. Just no car currently. Don't need it in the city."

"Well then, pick one."

I was astonished. _Um what?!_ I blurted, "What do you mean?"

Suo had a teasing look on his face. "To take for a lap or two."

I panicked. Me, drive one of these? A car worth more than I make in a year. My eyeballs felt like they were going to fall out of my face. He must've seen my wide eyes, my parted lips, the sheer disbelief plain on my face.

"It's fine, that's the purpose of this place. There's nothing you could hit with the car. I'm inclined toward the Aston Martin personally." He pointed to the flashy periwinkle car with a sleek design that sat low to the ground.

I couldn't. "It's too... way too nice and haven't driven anything in like 5 years."

Suo leaned into me, eyes gentle, "It'll be fun I promise. I've tried dozens of cars. We'll take it slow. I'll walk you through it. If it becomes too much, I can take over."

As much as I was worried about wrecking the car, Suo was right. There was nothing to hit. It was just a flat piece of asphalt. Would I ever get another chance to drive or even be inside a car like this again? Given my wage, I would say no. Bitch be broke. Suo would make sure I didn't break it, right? Ok queen, you can do this!

"Ok fine. Which one is the easiest to drive?"

Suo smiled. "The Maserati is automatic."

I stared at the incredibly fancy slick black car I was about to be behind the wheel of, Suo talked to the man in the suit. The car had a trident insignia in it's grill. The car was intimidatingly gorgeous. After a short exchange and Suo passing the man a fat wad of bills, Suo had the key in hand. The man in the suit went to move the other cars.

I said to Suo, "What was the money for?"

Suo grinned at me mischievously. "Privacy, babe."

I had Suo take the fancy purring car to the open lot. I was so nervous, my hands shook. Once I got in the driver's seat, it felt like a driving exam. Suo watched me, leering like a hungry cat. I went through all my checks. I looked at him, my stomach tight. I needed a cigarette.

Smiling, Suo said, "Nice and slow until you're comfortable. Gentle on the gas. It's touchy."

Thank god this thing was automatic. While I could drive a manual, I kinda sucked at it. There's no way I could manage the stress of driving a manual that was also this expensive ass car. Ok, queen, time to invoke your inner grandma. I got the lean, purring machine moving and up to city speeds, white knuckles the entire time. The gas and breaks were hair pin sensitive but it handled like silk. Suo wrapped his hand around my thigh, giving me a reassuring squeeze.

The car was ridiculously fun to drive, especially when it got up past 60mph. It sped up so fast and came to a stop just as quick. I turned to the gorgeous man in the passenger seat and said, "You were right. That was really fun."

He smirked, "Want to make it go faster?"

I deferred, "No. I'm anxious enough." His hand hadn't left my thigh, his large fingers wrapped around my slender leg.

He asked, "You sure?"

I had become focused on his hand on my thigh, my eyes tracing his large knuckles and veins on the back of it. I blushed. Jeez gurl, horny enough that a hand does it for you? He put the car in park. He brushed his hand along the underside of my chin, gently making me look at him. His eyes were hooded by his dark lashes.

His lips parted, he murmured my name, "Reese..."