The Queen's Cuckold

Story Info
A devoted husband serves his wife and Queen and her Lover.
4.6k words
4.01
25.2k
22
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Queen's cuckold...by cuckytoher

[Disclaimer: This story contains themes of cuckolding, humiliation, and a female-led lifestyle which is not suited for everyone. If you do not enjoy reading stories with humiliation and dominant and submissive characters, PLEASE LEAVE NOW rather than leaving me some scathing review after you've read it about how weak the husband is etc., if you do that, you certainly DON'T GET IT. So spare yourself and stop here. If on the other hand you enjoy reading about different lifestyles and female-led relationships, please read on! You've been warned!]

Chapter One

"Little one!" his beautiful, curvaceous, cuckoldress wife called from the bedroom. He stopped mopping up the water he had traipsed in from the snow shoveling and scurried to see what she wanted. They had been subjected to a blizzard for the past twenty-four hours and he had spent much of the time outside, shoveling, snow blowing and cleaning off her lover Joe's Mercedes even though it was clear he wasn't going anywhere in the blizzard, but he had learned long ago to follow orders not to question them.

"Yes, my Queen," he said as he entered what used to be his bedroom. The scene in front of him aroused him and his tiny dicklet or 'little one' sprung up tenting his leggings which he was always required to wear. His Queen and King as he affectionately referred to them most of the time, although he was allowed to use Dear, Sir and Ma'am from time to time were sprawled naked on the bed. It was apparent what they had been up to this freezing, snowy, winter morning while he was outside doing his duties. A large wet spot donned the sheet, betrayed their passion. His gorgeous wife, head on the pillow, long blonde hair splayed out, her girl next door face beautiful even without makeup. Her perky 36C breasts were red and her nipples stood erect like two pencil erasers. Her lover lay with his massive, flaccid cock resting on his thigh like a sleeping python, scrolled through his phone.

"We'll have breakfast now. I want steel oats and a fresh fruit cup and black coffee. What will you have darling?" she asked as she moved her delicate hand down his chest. Without taking his eyes from his phone Joe said, "coffee and toast, I've got to get to the gym." Samantha his wife smiled and kissed his nipple which made little one grow even harder. "Of course, you do my darling, let's keep this body the fine physical specimen it is, not like the chubby one over there." It pained him and yet aroused him when she talked about him as if he wasn't in the room and it pained him and aroused him even more when she showed real affection to her lover.

"Yes, my Queen and King, coming right up." The two chuckled as he scampered off to the kitchen. They had met in of all places a therapist office. He had been going to a lovely woman therapist for a year exploring his penchant for pornography, being submissive, and subservient his yen to serve Alpha's as he put it to her. They explored his childhood and how his mother had cuckolded his father at a very early age and it both repulsed and aroused him. His mother, the dominant female role in his life had sat him down one day and explained the facts of life. Approaching it by using the animal kingdom as her model she explained about Alpha and beta males and females and their respective roles. She told him how betas always deferred to and served Alphas. He listened intently and it was on that she said the words which would stick with him throughout his life; "little one, with that tiny thing between your legs, your fair complexion and lack of hair you're going to end up a beta just like your father." He and the therapist had discussed his failure in every relationship he had ever had because all women expected the unga unga unga Alpha male and he was just not that nor would he ever be that. As he exited her office one day, he spotted Samantha in the waiting room. She wore a short black skirt, her beautiful legs encased in black pantyhose, a sheer white blouse with no bra and high heels. Her makeup was heavy but tasteful and her the look in her eyes was all Alpha.

At the next session, his therapist said she would normally not violate a patient's confidentiality, but she had another patient she thought he should meet. She explained her other patient was the opposite of him; she was an Alpha female who was having trouble finding a beta partner in life much like he was trying to fine and Alpha male female partner. She suggested they meet and before he could acquiesce, she produced a piece of paper with an address on it. "It's a coffee shop around the corner. Go now."

At the coffee shop, they sat after introductions and talked for hours. It almost seemed like they were old friends. They intimately knew things about each other without having to speak them. He felt immediately at ease with her, and she it seemed liked what she saw in him. He knew instantly what she meant when she said, "I am a dominant, but too many people when they hear that word has visions of dungeons, whips and black leather outfits, but that is so predictable and frankly blasé', you see, I'm talking about a different kind of domination. It's easy to tie anyone up and get them to do something; quite another to get them to do it of their own volition and do it with pleasure."

He explained the same thing went for people like him who were submissive. Most people viewed them as weak, but his experience was quite the opposite; a submissive needs to be incredibly strong to endure the things they must do out of love and devotion. She explained that she considered herself a gentle, but firm dominant. She wanted very much to enter a female-led relationship but after years of meeting men no one truly understood what that meant. She then cut to the chase and told him exactly what her view of such a relationship entailed.

"I want a partner who understands and accepts and helps out in our relationship. A man who knows his place is below me and serving me, a man who knows I will have a lover or maybe several lovers and not only will he accept and encourage such relations, but he will also help in any way I deem fit. Oh, I'm not looking for some lapdog slave, although my partner will in many ways be a slave, he will be my partner in all things. He will do ALL domestic duties inside and outside the household. His only goal and pleasure in life will be my pleasure. Most beta men, and I'm assuming from what our therapist told me you fit into this category, have small penises, therefore, my partner will never have intercourse with me. That isn't to say we won't have sex; we will have plenty of sex, just no intercourse. In short, I want a partner who will support me emotionally, sexually, physically, financially, and love me unconditionally. And in return for that, I will love him unconditionally and give him all the things I know a true beta male craves and longs for."

Little one carried the heavy silver tray into the bedroom, set it on the dresser and then got two separate lap trays for the two of them. He served them each their breakfast and stood waiting to make sure everything was up to par and if they needed anything else. When after a few minutes neither acknowledged his presence, he spoke up in the best wispy voice he could conjure. "My Queen, if you are all set for now, I shall return to my snow removal chores outside." She waved her hand dismissing him. Joe spoke up. "Make sure my car is cleaned up I've got to get to the gym." He said it without even looking at little one. "Yes, my King, it's all set to go I've cleaned it of all the snow and will start it and get it heated for you in fifteen minutes." Neither said another word and he turned and left the bedroom.

With the decks, steps, sidewalk, driveway all cleared of snow, he walked back towards the house as Joe came out and hopped in his car and left. Joe was okay, he wasn't too harsh on him, and Samantha absolutely adored him which was all that mattered. They had found Joe together after placing several ads for a Bull/lover on a website. He was the twentieth person they interviewed and after having discarded all others for either not wanting little one to have any physical contact with them or for not truly understanding what was involved in a female-led relationship. They both agreed Joe was perfect. He was professional, intelligent, discreet, Alpha, dominant enough but allowed Samantha to run things, and most importantly he was hung. His cock measured nine inches fully erect (yes, little one had measured it) and he had a huge mushroom head which drove Samantha wild each time it penetrated her precious place. He had incredible stamina and staying power. One night early in their relationship he had fucked her for two solid hours cumming twice. All three of them had an insatiable appetite for sex.

Inside, he immediately reported to his Queen as was the rule to see if she needed anything. She lay on her stomach sleeping. He touched her shoulder, and she awoke. "Oh, it's you, I thought it was Joe" his heart sank but he was used to this kind of thing. He loved watching them fuck and loved the animalistic sex they had, but lately the dynamic had changed a bit. They had begun making out more, and she would say she loved "making love" to him. It crushed him but aroused him too. "Is there anything you need or want my Queen?"

"Run me a bath." Samantha said and rolled over.

Chapter Two

He no longer slept with Samantha since Joe began spending more and more time at the house. Samantha felt it was impolite if Joe showed up unexpectedly and little one had to vacate the bed to have Joe sleep on sheets little one had been on, therefore she thought it best they find somewhere else for him to sleep. The master bedroom was large, and she wanted to keep him close, so she found him an old army cot at a secondhand store and put it in the corner. If Joe was there and they wanted privacy she would put a wardrobe screen in front of his cot, if not she would leave it folded back allowing him the pleasure of watching. The cot was extremely uncomfortable, and he rarely managed more than four or five hours sleep constantly tossing and turning.

Joe's presence drew an even wider berth in their lives when Samantha decided it would be even more convenient if little one went to Joe's house and gathered some of his clothing and then go shopping for bath and shaving items and move them into the house. Of course, his items supplanted little one's as the dresser drawers which were once his now belonged to Joe. It was with excruciating, erotic agony he felt his presence in the house diminish. His clothes now in a cardboard box by his cot, his toothbrush and razor in a paper cup next to them, his towel hung on a small hook behind the bathroom door while their luxurious, fluffy cotton towels hung on racks emblazoned with their initials.

He accepted all this. He knew most people would think him crazy. But for a submissive, beta male, cuckold husband, it was his Nirvana. No one can really explain what exactly makes them tick; everyone has a fetish; everyone has a kink; and it was best if you just embraced the true you. And so, he did. With the help of Samantha, he embraced and reveled in his true self. It was almost as if the more she demanded, the more he wanted her to demand. The deeper he descended the higher she rose. It was truly the ying and yang of life.

Samantha and little one were snuggled on the couch under a blanket watching a movie. Her feet in his lap, he massaged her feet and felt at peace. It was one of those rare times they spent together as husband and wife doing something 'normal' like watching a movie. But who was to say what normal was? No one really knows and, in their case, they had decided their normal was the life they were living. As he rubbed her foot, she took her other foot and began toying with his tiny cock and balls through his leggings. He began to grow hard, and she chuckled as she knew the effect her feet had on him.

"Is my little one getting excited?"

"Yes, very much my Queen. You know how I love your feet and when we get to spend time like this. It arouses me and of course you've always drive me wild!"

"Well, that is good my little one. Would my little one like to have a release tonight?"

"OH YES Dear! That would mean the world to me!" he stammered with such excitement at the thought of release it made his tiny cock leak pre-cum.

She saw this and giggled!

"Oh dear, look at that! You are like a pubescent boy getting all excited when I pay any kind of attention to you."

She was right and he knew it and he knew she knew it. One of the misfortunes of most marriages is that after a time the partners drift off each other's radar. They see the same things but from different angles which alters their perceptions so much that it's as if they are both looking at different pictures. Their marriage wasn't like that. In many ways it was because Samantha had trained him in many things and had conditioned him in others. Someone at a party once commented when they thought he couldn't hear, that little one was like some sort of robot Samantha had programmed. He guessed that wasn't too far from the truth. To him however, it didn't feel like that. It didn't feel as if she was programming him or training him or conditioning him, it was rather like she would suggest something, and he would immediately see it her way.

"How shall I allow my little one to cum tonight?" Samantha asked, knowing the decision and the answer were not his to make. She had a devilish smile on her face. "Pull down your leggings," she commanded, and he obeyed. She laughed out loud when she looked at his tiny, shaved clit as she liked to refer to it. It stood erect and at full attention and he guessed was close to three inches. "It's SO tiny little one!" Samantha giggled and more pre-cum leaked from the tip.

"Yes, my Queen. A total beta boi I know!" Whenever she would humiliate him about his penis size it would have the instant effect of causing pre-cum to ooze from the tip.

Samantha took both her feet and wrapped them around his miniscule member, took out her phone and started a FaceTime call with Joe! little one was mortified.

"Hey babe! I wanted to show you the thing I was telling you about the other day. I'm going to show you how a beta gets to cum versus the way you an Alpha male gets to cum!"

"Okay little one, let's play coat the Queen's feet! Now ready? Hump!" He hated this humiliation, but not for being made to hump her feet or leg as she often had him do, but rather for the quickness with which he orgasmed. He began to thrust his hips up and down off the couch watching the tiny morsel of skin rise and fall between his beautiful wife's feet. She giggled and within five pumps he watched his cock spurt its load all over her gorgeous feet and toes. It was as if he was in a dream, he could hear her laughing and Joe and her talking on the call, but it was as if they were somewhere else as he shot his pathetic load on his Queen's feet. Exhausted, and spent he sat back and watched his cock disappear between her feet as Joe and Samantha roared with laughter and critiqued his performance.

"Now watch this!" Samantha said. "Okay, little one, now clean up your mess."

He lifted each of her feet to his mouth and licked his salty discharge from her gorgeous feet and toes until there was nothing left. He swallowed every drop as Samantha and Joe chatted for a few more minutes and then they said their goodbyes and hung up.

"Okay little one, pull up your leggings!" little one hated this the most when she would make him wear his leggings after he had cum without being able to clean himself up. But he knew it was something that turned her on and therefore, it turned him on.

Power is given not taken in any relationship; female-led or otherwise, power is the currency of any good relationship. Power is also an aphrodisiac and Samantha couldn't get enough of it. She never demanded he do anything. She had simply and clearly explained to him early on in their relationship that a submissive beta needs to be willing to give his power to an Alpha, it cannot be taken. The power to give and the power to take are both aphrodisiacs and the more he gave the hotter it was for him just as the more she received was so hot for Samantha. They had an incredible power exchange which heightened with every encounter.

Chapter Three

No one person is a single dimensional character or personality. So was the case with Samantha, little one, and Joe. Samantha was a contradiction in terms; an old hippie at 42, an earth mother, a dominant force in the lives she touched. little one was successful in business, well read, intelligent, engaging, a bit of a Renaissance man and a submissive, beta, cuckold husband. And Joe, he was no different having several dimensions to his personality and character. He was of medium build, and no one would suspect by looking at him, that he possessed such a magnificent cock both in size and talent beneath his trousers. He was an average guy as most guys are to look at. Samantha had always told little one that she wasn't attracted to a 'type' of guy, but rather the individual. Joe was in shape, successful in business, had been married and divorced and decided he never wanted to be married again, and therefore the relationship with Samantha and little one was perfect for him. He came from money and was used to being waited on hand and foot another perk of being with the female-led couple. He worked in the private sector and at 45 was closer in age to Samantha than little one's 61 years and was another turn on for all of them. He was good looking, but not strikingly handsome with longer hair than most men his age. It was jet-black and ended at his shoulders. He sported a close-trimmed beard, muscular body but not an over-the-top muscle man. And then there was that cock! Samantha had schooled little one when they were searching for a Bull, that you could put the same exact cock on ten different men and it would feel ten different ways when that person fucked you with it, it was clearly how the man in possession of that cock wielded it that mattered. And Joe could wield his cock like a sword. Joe was everything little one was not and that added more excitement to the trio. Balding, chubby, shaved head to toe with a tiny cock, Samantha loved having the two stand side by side so she could just look at them. She loved the contrast and seeing her husband and lover standing next to each other with such contrast always made her horny.

He treated little one with the respect a Lord treats their servants. He was never physically abusive to little one but loved to humiliate him in other way which were so much more of a turn on to all three of them. Once, while Samantha and Joe lay in bed watching a movie, eating freshly popped buttered popcorn little one had made, Joe commanded little one to give him a long, slow, sensuous blow job. For a full two hours, little one lapped, licked, sucked, stroked, kissed, probed his King's cock with his tongue. Samantha and Joe took it all in stride watching the movie, eating their popcorn, and every now and then commenting on little one's performance. At the end of the movie, Joe had dismissed little one to his cot to watch as the Bull ravaged his wife ending with the two of them laying in a sweaty, exhausted heap, with cum waiting to be cleaned up by little one.

Samantha was a night owl and despised early mornings. Joe was out of town for the week, and she had allowed little one to sleep with her sharing their marriage bed once again. He was ecstatic and reveled his time being close to his

Queen. He had been up for hours doing chores and housework and she lay in bed leisurely lounging around as the clock approached noon. Samantha liked being a Queen the more she thought about it. There were four distinct dynamics it this female-led relationship: the three of them, she and Joe, she and little one and Joe and little one. Each had its own dynamic and each could exist independent of the others. She liked that.

12