The Queen's Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lay there, she began to get wet thinking of the sexual relationships in the household and how she had created, fostered, and trained them to be what she wanted them to be. She had spent hours training little one to use his tongue on the most erogenous zones of her body. His tongue and fingers would probe and touch areas and could bring her to orgasm so nicely. And she had taken a great deal of time showing little one how she could tease, and entice him, edging him for hours on end sometimes and not letting him cum and other demanding he cum when she said, and she knew tricks to make him ejaculate prematurely. She had schooled Joe in the use of that beautiful cock by telling when to move and where and what pace to go at, she was like and orchestra conductor in bed and it all resulted in the grand finale of her outstanding orgasms. She loved watching little one please Joe and had trained him on his oral skills until he more than likely gave better blowjobs than she did. And when the three of them were in bed together it was pure heaven. Yes, it was good to be a Queen!

Chapter Four

As Christmas approached, little one was like a harried elf running around doing Christmas shopping for Samantha for presents she wanted to buy Joe and running around for Joe buying Christmas presents for Samantha. Of course, little one had strict orders from each not to tell the other, that way on Christmas morning it would like as if they had each bought the presents themselves and did the exquisite job of wrapping them. He was worn out by the time he collapsed in his cot most nights long after midnight while trying to catch a few hours of sleep while Samantha the night owl had the tv, and lights on until two or three in the morning. In the morning, he would drag himself from his cot, shower, head off to work and run home when Samantha woke to fix her breakfast (he had told his boss he had a sick wife and had to return home a couple of times a day to care for her) and then head back to finish his day. His boss had acquiesced but told him he would need to make up his time by either coming in early or staying late which exacerbated his sleep situation.

On Christmas morning after all the presents had been unwrapped and little one, made to dress in a humiliating elf's costume had disposed of all the wrapping paper, not receiving a single present himself, served Samantha and Joe hot cocoa as they snuggled on the couch watching a movie and making out furiously like two teenagers during the commercials. Samantha whispered in Joe's ear and they both giggled. She motioned for him to come kneel in front of them. Like an obedient serf, he knelt in front of his Queen and King.

"You know little one, you look divine in your elf outfit!" they both laughed as his face grew crimson "Joe thought you looked like that kid in the Christmas movie who doesn't get what he wants for Christmas and is all petulant." In all honestly, that's exactly how little one felt, but he would never betray his Queen knowing her wishes were all that counted. "In any event, we know you didn't get anything per se, but we do have a gift for you!"

Inside he felt a tinge of excitement and his tiny member began to grow at the thought of his Queen and King giving him a present. His life since they began down this road of a female-led relationship had been a series of ups and downs emotionally, but truth be told, he reveled in it and was aroused by it every day in some way or another. Most men could never understand existing in a female-led relationship, let alone thriving in it. He had come to realize at the end of the day, he thrived in it. Both Samantha and Joe looked down on little one and chuckled at the apparent arousal tenting in his elf suit.

"Well, I've been giving this a great deal of thought and I believe to bring our relationship to the next level and to truly prove your subservience and submission, it would be best if Joe moved in full time with us." He glanced down at her beautiful bare feet and his tiny clit shot a load without so much as a touch. He stared down at the ever-expanding wet spot on his elf outfit and they both noticed and roared with laughter. "Well, I guess by your reaction that settles it! You had better scurry along you've got a lot to do. You need to go to Joe's place and move all his personal stuff in here, and then you need to hold a tag sale and get rid of all his furniture. And I think it would be great if you did it all wearing your elf outfit and no cleaning yourself up! Oh, but first...." She got an evil gleam in her eye and kissed Joe on the neck while simultaneously unzipping his pants and releasing his big, beautiful, magnificent cock.

Without saying a word, little one knew what was expected of him. He moved forward on his knees. Gently, he took the King's cock in his hand, gingerly kissed the tip, then ran his tongue around the huge mushroom head and then slid it into his mouth feeling it grow as the Queen and King made out furiously above him. On the tv, a movie played and as the King shot his huge load into the back of little one's throat he hear the words, 'merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.'

12