The Queen's Noose

Story Info
Bodybuiders compete to hang at The Queens' hands.
3k words
3.25
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three finalists of the annual Noose Lovers Bodybuilding Contest stood on the platform and raised their hands in victory. Each of them wore only a competition posing brief; their well-developed muscles bulged under their smooth, shaved skin that was oiled for the maximum effect. The applause died down as the other contestants left the stage and the audience filed out the exit doors.

Their guards of honor, three beautiful women clad in form fitting black leather uniforms, came out carrying baskets of bondage gear. Each of them wore a leather bra that scarcely contained her full breasts, a hip-hugging corset, a leather G string, fishnet stockings and five-inch-high heeled boots.

The women each selected a man and went to work with the gear in her basket and soon had each man's hands cuffed and chained to a heavy leather belt that was buckled behind him. The chains were sufficiently long for them to able to reach their necks but their elbows were strapped together behind them. They could only wag their hands ineffectually in front of them. The guards buckled stout leather cuffs to their ankles, joined by a mere six inches of heavy chain that rattled as the men walked with mincing little steps. Their bondage was real but it was more to put everyone in the right frame of mind than for actual restraint. They wouldn't try to run away. Each of them had worked hard for the right to participate in the final event, the winner of which would be ceremoniously hanged to death by the Queen.

One of the men gave a surprised cry as his guard slashed his oiled skin with her crop. "Let's move along, big boy, we don't want to keep the Queen waiting."

"You're cute," he said. "If I don't win the big one maybe you'll take care of me on the side."

"Only in your wet dreams," she laughed but then asked him, in a serious tone of voice, if this was what he really wanted.

"Oh yeah," he said. "Whenever I think about her noose around my neck I get hard."

"I guess I understand," she said. "Each time I've seen some guy twisting and gasping at the end of a rope I get wet. Good luck."

The tallest man, Sig, his shoulder length blond hair tied behind his head, carried himself with as much pride as his bondage permitted. His guard, Wanda, slapped his rock-hard buttock, dug her nails in as she squeezed it and whispered in his ear, "The other guards and I picked our guys. I picked you because I think you can win. I've got money riding on you. Don't disappoint me." He nodded and forced a grin. "I'm in it to win it."

The men were led away from the stage down a long, wide hallway into a carpeted room, well-lit with indirect lighting. There were large mirrors on three of the walls. Each of the walls had a small but bright green light illuminated.

The guards brought each of the three men onto an area where the floor was polished wood. They were each made to stand in a red painted square, one foot on each side, that was in the center of a six-foot-wide red circle painted on the floor. The guards loosened ropes that permitted thickly padded nooses, covered in red velvet, to drop in front of each man's face.

They waited for a moment until the Queen, seated on an elaborately carved chair, raised her finger. At that signal each guard put the noose over the head of her man and snugged it up for a close fit. No one's head would slip out.

The Queen leisurely approached the men, swinging her hips as she walked. She knew the effect she had on men and wanted them to have all the time in the world to admire her magnificence. A mane of golden curls draped over her shoulders, down her back and her chest, half concealing her bosom. Her intensely blue eyes penetrated each man. An intricately woven gold brassiere cradled her breasts. Her narrow midsection was bare, covered only with delicate peach fuzz. The Queen's hips flared out, emphasizing her womanliness. A gold bikini bottom, matching her brassiere, called attention to her pussy. Thigh high black leather boots came to within inches of the bikini bottom.

"Welcome, men, and congratulations," the Queen said. You are each close to the prize you competed so hard for, the chance to mate with me and then to die a delicious death at my hands, in my noose." She ran her hands sensuously over her body, lingering at her crotch. "Usually, I punish men who stare at my body", she crooned. "But I don't mind if you stare now. This is your last chance to back out. Only one of you can win. The consolation prize for the other two will be a thorough lashing at the hands of my guards. If you want to leave speak up now."

None of the men said a word.

"Very well, you're all in. I'll review the rules. Your arms will be freed now." She addressed the guards. "Ladies, unstrap their elbows. Good, take up the slack on the ropes. I want the nooses to have a bit of tension."

The nooses' pressure assured that the men would stand tall. They gingerly moved their arms, restoring the circulation. The chains connecting their wrist cuffs to their belts permitted them to just touch the nooses around their necks and to also, importantly, to reach their genitals.

The Queen stood in front of the first man. "What's your name," she asked.

"Adam, your Majesty," he replied.

The Queen ran her hands over Adam's massive shoulders, down his sides until she grasped his balls. "These are big, Adam. Are they full?"

"Yes Ma'am, they are. I'm going to win."

"Good luck to you, Adam." As she gave his noose a little tug Adam tried to touch her side.

"Uh uh," she scolded playfully. "Only if you win."

The Queen moved on to the next man. "What's your name?"

"I'm George," he said. His thighs were like tree trunks, the muscle fibers clearly visible, pulsing under his skin. The Queen slid a hand up his leg and grabbed his ass. His cock came to attention.

"You seem to like this, George."

George gasped out his appreciation. "Yes, ma'am. Very much."

Sig was last. The Queen grabbed a handful of his hair, twisted it and brought her face next to his. "You're a pretty boy. Do you have what it takes to win?" She reached down with her other hand and held his cock, which was growing every moment.

"I think I do, Ma'am, but I guess we'll soon know for sure."

The Queen stepped back. "The rules are simple. Whichever of you shoots his load of jism the farthest wins. The others lose. The guard next to you has been instructed to help you however you want. This is not the time to be bashful; ask your guard to do anything you want her to do to stimulate yourself." She paused. "Any questions? We have a very full assortment of toys you can ask your guard to use on you. We'll take a few minutes for you to tell her what you want."

There were several minutes of hushed discussion and then a flurry of activity with guards running to get the whips, straps and butt plugs that the trussed-up men requested.

"All set?" The Queen asked.

Each man nodded.

You'll have five minutes, she said, and then started a big timer that ticked audibly. "You may begin."

Adam's guard knelt and began to lick his cock, paying expert attention to his sensitive frenulum. Then she slathered lotion on it and stood behind him. She reached around his massive chest and pinched his nipples as she humped her mound against his ass. Adam feverishly stroked himself.

George's guard lotioned his cock and then whipped his ass with her crop. He gasped out, "Use the strap, please," as he stroked himself. She put the crop down and began hitting his butt with a heavy leather strap.

Sig's guard licked and sucked the underside of his cock, spread lotion on it and then rammed a large dildo up his ass. "I'm fucking you," she whispered in his ear, just as he had requested. Like the two other men, he stroked himself with a practiced hand.

George shot first, his gob of goo coming to within a few inches of the red circle.

Adam was next. His load landed right on the red paint.

Wanda sensed Sig was about to come. She gave the dildo a final, hard push and bit his ear lobe. His semen shot out a good six inches past the red circle.

"We have a winner!" the Queen announced. "It's not even close." She walked towards Sig and scooped up his load of come with a small spatula. Smiling, she held it up. "Congratulations! Swallow this. I want you to be strong for me." Sig grimaced but swallowed the still warm slime. The Queen stepped behind Sig, strapped his elbows together, as they had been before, and took the noose off his neck. "Don't worry, this will go back on soon enough when you dance for me."

The Queen took his elbow and led Sig onto the carpeted area of the room. She turned back to the two men remaining. "You both did very well. I hope you compete next year." Then, to the guards, "For a consolation prize, use your whips and straps on them as you please. Feel free to be sensual, too, if you feel like it."

"Now Sig," the Queen began, "Let's get to know each other on this sofa." She removed the cuffs from his ankles and wrists, unbuckled the belt around his waist and the strap pinioning his elbows behind him. "Come. Sit next to me." She drifted her fingers over his face, tracing his cheekbones and his lips. Sig's cock began to perk up as he heard the whip lashes and paddle strikes on the two other men. "The Queen laughed. "BDSM gets you hot when it's done to them as well as to you, doesn't it" Sig blushed and nodded his head.

"How long do you think you need until you're ready to mate?" she asked.

"Not long at all. I'm already getting hard."

"I want you to worship me with your mouth, all over." The Queen instructed.

"Here, in front of everyone?"

"Absolutely. Here and now. This is the first part of your prize." She glanced at one of the green lights.

Sig kissed her neck, gently touching his moist lips to her smooth skin. He unsnapped her bra, freed her breasts and lapped at one nipple and then the other. With his attention they firmed up, encouraging him to do more. The Queen's breathing deepened. Sig asked her to lie on the sofa and pulled down her bottom. There was already moisture in her cleft as he buried his face between her legs.

"Yes, yes, yes," almost in a reverie the Queen clutched his head, keeping it where she wanted it most. She reached down; he was rock hard. "Come into me, now. Plunge deep. All the way."

Sig mounted her. His hips thrust forcefully. He grunted with his exertion and in just half a minute his thrusts became faster and faster until he had his final spasms. Spent, he rolled over next to her on the narrow sofa. The sound of the other two men being whipped returned to his consciousness.

"Thank you, Sig. That was wonderful. It was even more special for me because there won't be a return engagement. It's time, you know."

He laughed nervously. "I wondered if you would forget. You'll do it, right? Not your assistant." There was pleading in his voice.

"Yes, sweetie. It'll be me. Let's get started."

She stood and picked up his wrist cuffs. "Let's get these on you. Hands out please." She buckled them on. "Now your waist belt. There we go." She was about to snap on the same long chains when she asked him sweetly, "Do you want to be able to touch your cock when you're hanging? Or I can make it more restrictive."

Sig considered for a moment and said, "I'd like to be tightly bound, if it's not too much trouble."

"Not at all. This is all about you. With rope or leather?"

"Leather, please."

"I have just the thing. You're going to love it." She turned to Wanda. "Please fetch the large leather corset we have. You know the one, it's on the second shelf." The Queen said to Sig, "It's like a big sleeve." In just a moment Wanda brought it. The Queen loosened up some laces and slid it over Sig's head. The corset was about two feet long and covered him from his shoulders down to his hands. As she laced it tight his arms were bound firmly to his sides.

"How's that?" she asked.

"It feels wonderful. Like a big hug."

"Well, let's get started," said the Queen. She held him to help him keep his balance as they walked the short distance to the waiting noose. The guards had finished their work on the other men and everyone was watching the final act of the drama unfold. The Queen led Sig back to the circle he was in before and put the well-padded noose over his head. She tightened it and said, "The padding will make it slow, so everyone can enjoy it. Especially you. Any last words?"

"Thank you," Sig said. "I'm so glad I won the competition."

The Queen engaged the winch the rope was attached to. The rope tightened as she pulled Sig up onto his tip-toes. His eyes wide open, he gurgled. She lowered the noose a foot and kissed him full on his mouth. Sig sucked in air gave her a lop-sided grin. "I've been dreaming about this moment for so long", he said. "How long do you think I'll hang before I lose consciousness?"

"I don't know, honey. Everyone reacts differently. Do you want it to last a long time?"

"Oh yes, please. I want to enjoy it for as long as possible."

"I could reverse the noose so the rope is in front of you. That will help you last longer. Do you want that?"

His cock twitched with anticipation as he said, "Yes, please do that."

"Okay, honey, here you go," as she adjusted the noose. She looked at the light again. Still green. "And up you go."

She hoisted him up again, a foot off the floor. He raised his knees, spread his legs and captured his cock and balls between his thighs. Sig squeezed his genitals this way several times as he swung gently back and forth. Once again, the Queen lowered him so his feet were on the floor. "You were a wonderful lover, Sig." She reached down to her pussy, moistened her fingers and brought them up to his reddened face. "Here's a final send-off for you as you drift into eternity. Take a deep breath." He inhaled her pussy scent.

The Queen pulled him up once again and the noose began to do its lethal work. His feet fluttered. His hands, which were free of the leather corset, opened and closed helplessly. His face was bright red. His tongue was out a bit from his mouth and drool ran down onto his chin. His kicks slowed.

Just then a bell sounded rapidly - bing - bing - bing. The Queen looked at the lights and saw they were now flashing red. She instantly lowered Sig's limp body and loosened the noose from around his neck. He wasn't breathing. She bent over and began mouth to mouth resuscitation on him. A long minute passed but then he coughed and started to breath on his own.

"What happened?" he asked, groggy and confused.

"I got a signal that you were not to die."

"A signal? From who?"

"From them. The people behind the mirrors."

Sig was now more alert. "I didn't know anyone was watching this. They're calling the shots? Not you?" He was becoming more outraged with every passing second. "Get me out of this shit," he demanded.

The Queen removed the noose and took the leather corset off his arms.

Sig stood and looked at the mirrors and the three walls. With a fierce roar he picked up the chair the Queen had sat on, ran to one of the mirrors and smashed it against the glass. The mirror shattered and revealed a row of luxurious armchairs in a room. The men sitting in them had shocked expressions on their faces, their mouths hanging open. Sig ran to another wall of mirrors and smashed it in. Once again, he saw the surprised spectators. This was a mixed group of men and women. By the time he got to the third wall the audience was scrambling to get out but Sig grabbed one of them and pulled him into the gallows room.

"You wanted to see someone hang?" Sig asked the terrified man. He didn't wait for an answer. "No problem. You can be the one." He dragged the man to his empty noose and tightened it around his neck. "This will be a change. You can entertain us by dying, you fuck."

He was about to hoist the man up when the Queen implored him, "Please, stop, for just a minute."

"What can you have to say?" Sig demanded.

"Sig, you have every right to hang him but if you do, they'll get you for murder. These are very powerful people. They won't let you get away with it, even though you deserve to hang him."

He paused. He knew she was right but he had to do something with his fury. Sig smashed his massive fist into the man's chest and was rewarded by the cracking of bone. He punched him again, in the face, and the man's jaw was left hanging.

Sig looked at the two remaining competitors, still bound and noosed, who, wide-eyed, watched the action unfold. "Do either of you want to take my place and hang for these assholes' pleasure?" he asked.

They both shook their heads.

Sig released them both. "let's get the fuck out of here."