Mistress Demi & Clock Ch. 01

Story Info
Mistress Demi & clock have a spicy dinner together.
1.7k words
3.95
3.2k
6

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

clock stirs from their afternoon nap, awakened by their alarm; a recording of the loud moans of their Mistress, Demi. clock knows Mistress will be home in 20 minutes, and they pride themselves on making Her home as perfect for Her as they can.

clock zips up the basement stairs to the kitchen, putting their glossy apron over their naked, chastised, hairless body to put the final touches on dinner. they move through the kitchen quicker than they used to, no doubt due to the exercise and diet Mistress has assigned to clock.

clock lifts the lid off the slow cooker and the gorgeous creamy smell of coconut curry fills the home. clock lights some vanilla candles to compliment the scent. The homemade sourdough naan goes under the grill. A generous glass of Pinot is poured for Mistress, followed by a bowl of oat milk for clock. clock spoons out the best parts of the curry for Mistress, and picks out a few of the less shapely pieces for themselves and puts their bowl of milk and curry on the floor. clock queues up a relaxing playlist of some of Mistress Demis' favourite songs. A bit of clean up and making sure everything is in order, and clock still has 2 minutes before Mistress is home.

clock takes this time to admire at what they've been able to achieve today. A year ago clock would've rolled out of bed at midday with some cereal for lunch before vegging out on Tik Tok and filling a couple socks with future generations. Now they're as happy and healthy as they've ever been and making some of the most beautiful food for the most amazing Woman they've ever met. clock always had potential, but never the drive or discipline to reach that potential, and Mistress, while perfectly capable, just did not have the hours in the day to make Her house a home. As far as relationships go, this one is working out pretty great for both parties.

The garage opens. A car pulls in. clock doffs their apron and moves to open the door for Her.

Mistress Demi steps in the room. Ivory skin and 6 feet in heels, making her slightly taller than clock, in a professional yet very flattering black and white suit with a purple tie, and a weight of stress from work residing on her brow. Mistress Demis' piercing eyes of emerald green stare at Her beloved pet; no words are spoken, just a nod of acknowledgement and mutual understanding. clock bows, kisses the back of Her hand, guides Her to the couch, hands Her the glass of Pinot, and gets to work.

clock slowly removes Mistress' heels and stockings. they gently but firmly massage the balls, heels, and toes of Mistress' pedicured feet. Mistress Demi lets out that soft moan of relaxing pleasure clock can't help but love. The soapy water they prepared earlier has cooled to the perfect temperature, as clock gives both of Mistress' feet a timely but well deserved sponge bath. She stands and holds out her arms as clock removes Her suit, and as they do clock admires Her athletic physical form, before looking down and realising that their own fitness is catching up to Hers. clock drapes a gorgeous silky white gown over Mistress, and gestures toward the immaculate display at the dinner table. Her furrowed brow finally melts to a relaxed smile, like a breath of Spring, and Her expression fills clock with all the satisfaction they've ever wanted.

Mistress Demi sits down and begins enjoying the delicious meal. clock gently removes the hairpins to release Mistress' flaming locks of auburn hair and heads over to retrieve a hairbrush, before Mistress snaps Her fingers. clock immediately turns to attention to see Mistress gesturing expectantly to clocks' food on the floor.

"Eat with me clock."

clock rushes to their bowls on the ground and begins lapping up that delicious curry on all fours. Mistress places Her clean feet across the incomplete tattoo on clocks' back; Her own rendition of a gorgeous, sprawling Garden of Earthly Delights.

Whenever their relationship deepens, Mistress has more added to clocks' tattoo. The thought of clock being completely covered in this tattoo always makes Her smile, but for now She's just appreciating how damn good this curry is! In another dynamic, She entertains the idea of sharing this meal at the table with clock, but this is what works for them; the deeper clock is pushed into submission, the more they continue to excel, and what She really wants is to guide clock to become the best possible version of themselves.

With that thought, Mistress Demi permits Herself to indulge the both of them. She spits a mouthful of Pinot into clocks' oat milk and pushes Her foot into the back of clocks' head and into the curry, giggling as She does so. She hooks Her finger into a D-Ring of clocks' purple collar and drags them to Her to lick the curry off their face. It's far too good to be wasted, after all! clocks' face alternates between being deep in curry and lavished by Her tongue, and when the bowl is nearly empty She hoists up Her gown and pours the remaining curry on her bristling bush.

"Your turn to lick!"

clock gets to work, lapping up as much of the curry as they can. The spice is a little tingly for Mistress Demi but nothing She can't handle. clock locks on to the clit with suction to lure it out of its hidey hole like Mistress trained them to do. Mistress grabs a handful of clocks' shoulder length brown hair and pushes them deeper into Her deliciousness. clock lets out a groan that gently vibrates through Her wet, spicy pussy. Mistress gets up and quickly drags clock by the hair to the couch before forcing their head into the cushions with Her hips and body weight. Grinding and pushing down onto clocks' determined mouth of suction and tongue flicks, operating Her human vibrator by pulling the hair ripcord, she rides the rodeo for a few minutes before squirting her passion and whatever curry may have been left into clocks' mouth. clock swallows before squeezing an infrequent musty breath through Mistress' luscious labia.

Mistress Demi gently rides her Dyson, running Her fingers through clocks' hair, savouring Her orgasm. clock switches to gentle licks and tries their best to rub the back of their Mistress from their vulnerable position, still conscious of the fact that She had a long day at work. When She comes down from Her high, She dismounts Her pet and snaps Her fingers in the direction of a drawer. clock quickly scrambles to retrieve their leash, hooks it onto their D-Ring, and passes it to Mistress, before dropping back to all fours.

Mistress Demi pulls Her gown back down and heads up the spiral staircase, dragging a scrambling clock behind Her. She leads clock to Her ensuite and yanks them inside.

"Make me a bath!" She commands, as She punctuates with a resounding slap on the ass cheeks and some spit in clocks' clean crack. The spit dribbles down clocks' taint before mingling with the precum building in clocks' chastity belt. She collapses onto Her luxurious bed. Were it not for the adrenaline and responsibility to Her submissive She would pass out now. It's time to wind down.

After a few minutes clock crawls out out the ensuite, gesturing toward the bath, albeit awkwardly as their head is almost touching the ground. They are *deep* in subspace. Mistress holds out her arms as clock removes Her silky gown, and she delves into the warm, soapy water. clock begins cleaning their Mistress, perfectly in tune with Her every movement. A limb raises, and a sponge moves up it like clockwork. clock is proud to be an extension of Mistress.

Her glistening body emerges from the soapy depths before moving toward the shower. clock has already adjusted the temperature of the shower to Her liking. She emerges shortly after and clock begins drying Her exquisite body. She removes clocks' leash, and places Her hands on either side of clocks' face.

"You may use My shower this once, cold water only. When you are done, dry yourself off with My towel and crawl into bed with Me. I will hold you until sleep takes Me. When I am asleep, leave as quietly as you can and clean up our mess from tonight, then get some much deserved rest for yourself." her voice softens like Summer rain, "You are an amazing pet, and dinner was absolutely divine! I love you dearly, and I'm so proud of the progress you've made, both for Me and yourself. Now; go clean yourself up!" as She delivers some more loving smacks to both sets of cheeks.

clock cleans themselves, the cold shower somewhat bringing them back to reality. they dry themselves with Mistress' towel, honoured to be covered in Her scent. they hesitantly approach Her bed, never having been in it before, with their old habit of covering their face with their hands threatening to creep back in. Mistress Demi sighs and drags them in by the D-Ring.

"When I give you an order, you follow it. I expect no hesitation when I invite you to My bed again, understand?"

"Yes Mistress Demi. i'm sor.."

A loud slap, painful this time, strikes clock across the face.

"Do not apologise! This is the first time I have invited you to My bed so you have not yet made a mistake, and I know you will follow My orders next time like the good little pet you are. Now lie down and be my teddy bear!"

"Yes Mistress Demi. Thank you Mistress Demi." clock says with a blush and a grin.

clock sheepishly slinks under the covers. they make Mistress' bed every day, but they've never been in a bed so comfortable before! Mistress wraps Her arms around Her pet tightly, and it's not long before sleep takes Her. clock deftly slips away at the opportune moment to continue to create the Home Mistress Demi, and they, deserve. A smile crosses their face as they clean, pondering what Earthly Delights Mistress might add to their tattoo after tonight...

Thanks for reading! This is my first time, and any C&C is much appreciated!