The Queen's Sacrifice Pt. 09

Story Info
Master takes Becca to a new level of pain and humiliation.
4k words
4.3
5.5k
4

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is set in the 14th century and is about women, under the leadership of Queen Becca, that are willing to allow themselves to be sexually humiliated, by a group of male and female bandits, in order to save their city, London. As a group, the women find that they are actually enjoying the experience. All the women are willing participants.

This is how the last chapter ended:

Once all the women had shit themselves, the women released the slaves from the stocks. They were finally able to stand upright and they all stretched and moved to get their blood circulating again.

Then Molly said, "Master has told us to remove the clamps. Truthfully, I wanted to rip them off, but Master will not allow that, which is just as well. If we remove them slowly we can enjoy the agony you will feel as the blood rushes back into your nipples and cunt. I have endured what you have just endured. I know first hand how painful it will be for you all. Now kneel in your shit girls."

The pain of the clamps pushed all sense of remaining pride out of the girls and they all knelt in their own shit. The bandits slowly started to remove the clamps. As expected, the pain was beyond anything they had ever experienced.

All the women, Queen Becca included, were reduced to tears as they sank to the ground, grabbing at their cunts and nipples. Molly and the other women laughed cruelly. Then Molly said, "Tomorrow all of us get to have our fun with you. Rest up girls, it will be worse than today.

As she left, the slave girls huddled together for warmth and slept in each other's shit. In a few minutes, Becca felt something warm on her back and turned to see it was the older woman, Jenny. "I am sorry Your Majesty, I was unable to control myself. I did not mean to pee on you."

The queen smiled warmly, "You are fine girl, unfortunately I have to do the same thing. The queen peed and that seemed to signal all of the girls to do the same.

As night fell, all of the slaves were huddled together in their own piss and shit. All of them reeking of the garbage that Molly and the women smeared on them. All of them clinging to each other for some form of mutual support.

The common thought they had, "We will not be broken, we will not betray their queen"

and now:

Queen Becca was awakened by a tap on her shoulder, it was the woman that ran the local brothel, Sue. Sue said, "Your Majesty, we need to talk, can we go outside please?"

The women were careful as they tried to step over the others without awaking them. Once outside the barn, Sue started to squat to take her morning piss and Becca did the same. Sue said," I am sorry Your Majesty, I have to shit as well."

Becca smiled, "Really Sue, you are still concerned about modesty or my feelings? We have been forced to be slave girls together for well over a week now and have endured terrible humiliations together. Shitting together should be the least of our worries. In fact, I will join you."

The 2 women squatted together to shit as if it were the most normal thing in the world. Sue said, "Look up the hill your Majesty, do you see that?"

Both women watched as Molly and the rest of the female bandits lifted their dirty dresses and dropped their filthy knickers. Then they bent over and the men started to whip their asses. Becca and Sue continued to shit as they heard the sounds of the whips lashing the girls asses.

Sue said, "I wonder what that was all about Your Majesty?"

Becca responded, "I have no idea and please call me Becca."

They women proceeded to lick each other's asses clean. Becca was amazed at how much had changed. Little over a week ago she was queen and living in luxury in London, and now she has been reduced to licking the shit from another woman's asshole. She smiled to herself as she thought, "Who would have ever thought this could happen and how is it that I am actually enjoying this?"

Becca said, "What did you want to talk about dear?"

Sue responded, "I had wanted to get your thoughts on how the girls are doing."

Becca noticed the bandits had stopped whipping their women. Then she said, "The abuse and humiliation was far worse than I had expected, and I think it will get worse today. But I have to say, I am impressed at how the women are doing. I expected your whores and the members of my family to do well. They have lived this life before.

But the other, Myra and her Mom Marge, Jenny, Emily and the rest are doing quite well. Jenny confided in me that she never had orgasms as she has this last week."

Sue commented, "Master Jack made a major error when he asked the slaves to betray you. Rather than driving us apart, it created a stronger bond among us all. I doubt any of the girls will betray you Becca."

Becca smiled, but before she could respond, she felt a slap in her face. The girls were so engrossed in their conversation that they had not seen Molly come down the hill.

Molly yelled, "What are you filthy slaves doing outside the barn?"

Thinking fast, Becca said "Our apologies Lady Molly, but both Sue and I had to shit and did not want to add to the mess in the barn that we already made."

Molly looked at them both suspiciously, "I suppose you saw what happened up there?"

Sue responded, "Yes Lady Molly. Were you being punished for something?"

Molly answered, "No, Master instructs his men to whip all of the women first thing in the morning. He says it helps us remember our place." Molly shook her head, "Master is a right proper sadist he is."

Becca said cautiously, "Was it Master's idea to use the clamps and weights Lady Molly?"

Molly said, "No that was my idea. Growing up my Da would use the clamps on both Ma and me. It was his way of making sure we obeyed him."

Becca said, "Goodness, how old were you Lady Molly?"

Molly shook her head, "I don't rightly know, I never learned how to count properly. But you royals wouldn't know anything about things like that living in your fancy palaces and all."

Sue sad nervously, "Respectfully Lady Molly, you are wrong. You have no idea how the royals really live."

Molly looked at the queen and said, "Go ahead girl, show me I am wrong."

Becca lowered her head and said softly, "The palace is really just a grand prison Lady Molly. Do you really think my life was different from yours? We are women dear. That means we are subjected to the whims of the men that control us."

"When I was 18, I was sent to Sue's brothel to learn how to be a proper lover for my future husband. For the next 2 years strange men would paw all over my body, like they owned it. That wasn't just me, all royal women are treated like that. I had all my holes violated multiple times a day. Like you, I received a daily whipping. If I asked why, I received double"

"You think what you did yesterday was the first time I was abused like that? Silly girl! Being a royal does not protect women from men. You have no idea how many strange men put their cocks in my cunt and asshole. Not just cocks, but all sorts of nasty objects as well. So please spare me with your bullshit about how easy royal women have it."

Becca continued, "Why do you suppose myself, my aunt, mum and even my sissy sister were so good at sucking cock? We were trained to do so. We did it to survive. I have watched you, you do the same things. Whether a royal or a bandit, we are still women."

Sue said, "Go ahead Becca, lift your tit."

Becca lifted her tit and Molly was shocked to see she was branded with the letter "S."

Molly said, what is the "S" for?

Becca said, "All of the women in our family are branded like this; me, mum, Julie even my Aunt Patti are branded like this. It stands for the 'Secret Sisterhood of Slaves and Sluts.' When women in our family come of age, we are branded to remind us of our place. Whether it is you being whipped in the morning, or me being branded, is it really much different?"

Molly looked at the women with new found respect. "Maybe I was too hasty in judging you, Your Majesty, but that does not change a thing. I will help Master Jack break you and all your women. Now get the rest of the whores out and get them ready."

Becca and Sue got all the women out of the barn. "Do what you have to do quickly ladies, the sky looks like it is about to open up."

As usual, the girls paired up and did their morning business; peeing, shitting and then licking each other clean. Becca could not help but smile as she saw her mum, aunt and sister squatting together."

After a bit, the female bandits came down the hill with food. The food consisted of left overs from bandit's meals from the night before, cut up and placed in bowls. Water was also in bowls. The girls had to eat their food from the bowls without using their hands, like animals. They had to bury their faces in the bowls to eat.

Once they finished their food, they paired off and licked each other's faces clean. Molly went around to make sure their plugs were buried deep in their assholes.

Molly looked at them, "You women are a disgrace. All your bodies are streaked with shit and you reek of piss and sweat. Master Jack, has told me to get you all clean. Line up."

With that command, the slave girls got in slave formation and ropes were attached to their collars. When the barn down was opened, the women noticed there was a heavy downpour going on.

Molly looked to the other bandits. "Take off your clothes girls. If we go outside dressed, it will take ages for out clothes to dry off."

As the bandits got naked, Molly could not help but taunt the slaves. "See that girls, we all have hair on our cunts. You bitches are shaven like animals. She went to Becca and spit in her face. "You are disgusting!"

The other bandits follow Molly's example and spit in their faces as well as they were led into the pouring rain back to the stocks.

Once at the stocks, the girls stood upright in front of the stocks and had their wrists tied to the holes for the head. The bandits scrubbed the slaves clean. Some would deliberately scrub the slave's cunts just to the point of and orgasm and the stop, leaving the girls frustrated.

The rain heavily and it chilled all the women to the bone. Two bandits were assigned to each slave and started whipping them with broad straps.

The straps were designed to inflict maximum pain without doing permanent damage. One would lash their ass and thighs, while the other would lash their tits, belly and cunts. They would go up and down their bodies till all the slaves started crying.

Whether it was because of the cold temperatures or the heavy driving rain, the lashes seemed to be especially brutal.

Finally the women slapped the girl's faces and kicked their cunts. The girls dropped to their knees in agony.

Molly said, "It's getting cold girls, we can go in the barn and warm up.'

One of the bandits actually looked concerned and said, "What about the girls?"

Molly looked directly at the queen and said, "Fuck 'em, let them either drown in the rain or freeze to death in the cold." The bandits turn and left the slaves alone and in agony.

Once Molly and her women were out of sight, Becca yelled loudly over the rain, "Please ladies, curse and be gone. There is no reason for all of us to suffer."

Honey, the queen's mother looked around and laughed, "These women are either too loyal or too stupid to leave Becca. They are London's finest and I want them rewarded, if and when, we are ever released."

The slaves shivered in the rain for, what seemed like, an eternity. Finally Molly and the other bandits came back up and released the women and led them back to the barn. "Well, have any of you come to your senses?"

Just as she asked that question, Master Jack walked in. "Have they cursed their queen yet?"

Molly shook her head in frustration. "No Master, they have not."

Master said, "You stupid girls, now you are making me risk my word. I may have to inflict permanent damage on them. Molly the rain has stopped go up to the hill and prepare the trees as we discussed."

Molly seemed to quiver in fear, but simply curtsied and left with the other women. Although it had stopped raining, the bandit girls remained naked still.

Jack said, "Molly claims I am a sadist girls, but she was raised by a sadistic father. Much of what the father did to her, she now enjoys doing to others. When she approached me with this plan, I thought it was too brutal and told her 'no.' But now, thanks to your stubbornness, I am allowing her to do it. Last chance ladies, once we get started it will be impossible to stop."

The slaves shook their heads and Jack signaled to the men to prepare them. The girls were forced to look up as the men attached posture collars over their necks. Jack explained, "This will stop some of the bruising on your neck and slow up the strangulation process."

When the girls heard the word "strangulation," some of them started to cry.

They were led up the hill and things just got worse. There hanging from different tree limbs were a series of nooses. "Molly, put the slaves under a noose and then tightened the nooses around their necks."

As the nooses were applied, most of the women peed themselves. Jack said, "Leave the sissy alone, I have plans for her. Molly go stand under the sissy's noose and have one of your girls apply the noose to your neck."

Molly looked up in shock, "Me Master? You want the noose on my neck?!?"

"You stupid cow! This is what happens when people fail me, including you!"

Becca called out, "Please Master, we volunteered for this, please don't punish Molly for our actions."

Molly sneered, "Why should a royal bitch care about what happens to the likes of me?"

Becca simply said, "Because this royal bitch cares about right or wrong, regardless on your class."

That touched Molly, but the Master was unmoved. He looked to one of Molly's girls, "You heard me, put the noose over Molly's head. Or I will have you dancing next to her."

The bandit name was Lily, whispered, "I am so sorry Lady Molly."

Molly's smile was sad and soft, "No worries dear, it is out lot in life. Do it and step back."

The scene was right out of someone's nightmare, 13 women standing, with their hands tied behind their back, naked in the cold, with nooses around their necks. While the rest of the bandits' women stood and watched, naked as well.

Behind the girls, the male bandits were taking off their clothes and drawing straws to see who would go first with Julie. One bandit grabbed Julie's long hair and put the tip of his cock by Julie's anus and then in one quick thrust drove his massive cock inside the poor girl's asshole.

In a while, the bandit grunted like a pig and came hard. When he pulled his cock out, he moved to Julie's face and had Julie suck it clean. Before she could finish sucking the first one, the second one was in her ass. This continued for a long time. Julie's asshole was battered and dripping cum.

As that was happening, Master looked at Molly, "The whips and straps do not move the girls to betray their queen?"

Molly shook her head no.

The Master's smile was vicious, "Then maybe this will."

Master took out a vicious looking bamboo cane. As he slashed it through the air, it made a terrible sound. Then he moved behind Becca and said in a nasty tone, "Ready, Your Highness?"

Before Becca could say anything, Master slashed her ass. The cane left a terrible red mark on her pale skin. He did that over and over again. Becca tried to move away, but as she did, the noose tightened. As she danced from toe to toe, she finally slipped to her knees, and the noose jerked tight.

Master's laugh was cruel, "This should be fun!"

Becca keep trying to get to her knees, all the time slipping in the mud. As this is happening, the noose is tightening.

Myra screamed out, "You cowardly bastard! Help her up." Whether Jack would have helped her, we will never know. Becca finally was able to stand up and the Master moved to the next woman.

His smile was evil as he stood in front of Myra, "How noble of you to defend your queen!" In one swift motion, Jack punched Myra in the belly. As she doubled over the noose tightened and Myra lost her footing. Jack laughed as Myra struggled to get herself upright, but in time she did.

Jack smiled, "Danger can actually be sexually stimulating, am I right girls? Jack walked to both Becca and Myra and laughed as he rubbed this hand on their wet cunts and then wiped their cunt juices on their faces. He laughed at their sexual arousal, "Filthy whores."

He continued to whip the girls until all of their asses had nasty welts on them, all except Becca. Her ass had stripes on it, but Master had been careful not to break the skin. Becca wondered why, and sadly in a few days she would find out.

Master finally went to Molly, "I thought of you as my wife girl, and yet you failed me. That was so disappointing." Rather then whip her ass, Master got behind Molly and kicked the back of her knees, forcing her to buckle. Her head jerked hard as the noose tightened.

Master seemed genuinely concerned, "I will miss you Molly, but an example needs to be set." As Molly was being slowly strangled to death, Master looked at Lily, "You are my wife now girl."

Molly was gasping for air and the queen called out. "Master please I am begging you. I will do anything, but please, do not kill her!"

Master helped Molly stand up and looked to the Queen, "Anything?"

The queen looked at Molly who had shit herself and was on the edge of death from the strangulation and nodded, "So long as no permanent damage is done, yes Master, anything."

Molly cried out, "No Your Highness, you have no idea what this man is capable of doing. Please, just let me go!"

Master Jack called out, "Cut the whores down and follow me."

Using the end of the nooses as a leash, the bandits pulled the women along. When they came to an oddly shaped bench they stopped.

Master said, "I had this specially built for this. I had tried to use it on Molly, but she refused. But since your queen has so courageously volunteered herself, I will use it now."

The bench was quite tall. Master told the queen to stand in front of it, when she did her tits were at the same level of the top of the bench. Master tied her to the ends of the bench with her tits spread out on the bench's surface.

Master looked to Emily, the seamstress. "Do you remember these things girl?"

Emily nodded, "Yes Master, those are hatpins. I had them specially made. They are very thin, but exceptionally strong. It is almost impossible to break them"

Master Jack's smile was cruel. "You saved Molly's life girl, though I doubt she actually appreciates that. In doing so, you gave me permission to do this."

Master pressed his hand on Becca's right tit and slowly pushed the hatpin through Becca's breast flesh. Becca screamed in agony. The pain was like nothing she ever experienced before. Finally, the tip of the pain hit the top of the wooden bench.

Master repeated the process with her other tit, All Becca could do was cry helplessly. As the slave girls watched, they cried and begged the Master to stop. Not only was Molly crying to, but all of the female bandits were crying too. They realized that at any moment that could be them.

Once the pins were in place Master reached under the bench and pulled out a hammer. His smile was cruel, "Almost done Your Royal Highness." He proceeded to nail the queen's tits to the bench. The queens screams reached a new volume. She wanted to pull away, but knew that would only rip her tit flesh. The Master was cruel!

The Master got behind the queen and removed her plug, he was pleased that the pain was so intense the queen had started to shit herself. We wiped some of the shit on to the queen's face to humiliate her.

By now all of the other women were trying to reach her to help her, but when they tried to move, the nooses around their necks just tightened.

12