The Queen's Sacrifice Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master said, "Your shit will make this so much easier." He positioned his cock by the queen's asshole. In one quick thrust he buried his cock, balls deep into the queen's ass.

As the Master was thrusting into the queen's ass, he was also pushing the queen's body upward. The pins held tight and that drove the queen into sub space as her flesh was being ripped. Finally their was a loud grunt and Jack came hard. He thrust over and over again, until he was done.

He grabbed the queen's aunt and forced her to her knees and Aunt Patti suckled his shitty cock clean.

Master called out to men, "Let's go boys. Fucking makes me thirsty, let's get a drink."

Once all the men left, the women ran to the queen and wanted to free her, but did not know how. They untied the queen and then Molly took control. "I am sorry Your Majesty, but this will hurt."

Molly gently wiggled the pins till they were loose enough to be pulled from the bench, through the queen's tits and finally releasing them.

Molly took charge. "Sit her down by tree, let her lean back. She looked to Lily, "Girl, get some wet cloths, make sure they are clean." Then Molly put her mouth on the queen's tits and suckled the blood off. With the tits exposed, Molly sighed with relief.

"Your Majesty, that pig was correct. The damage will not be permanent. The needles were fine to only make a small hole. In time they will close over and heal."

Honey, the queen's mother asked, "How do you know that girl?"

Molly said, "Because when I turned 18, my da did the same thing to me. He had been punishing my Ma like that for years, and as an 18th birthday gift he did it to me. He said "He was training me to be a proper wife someday."

The queen was weak and leaned into Molly and said weakly "Thank you dear."

Molly said, "No Your Majesty, thank you, you saved my life. That bastard was dead set on hanging me."

The 2 women hugged and when they broke the hug, they looked at each other. Both of them had blood on their tits. The queen smiled, "We are blood sisters now girl."

12