The Queen's Sacrifice Pt. 11

Story Info
The queen is branded and humiliated.
3.9k words
4.68
8.8k
5
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is how the last chapter ended:

Queen Becca and 3 other women consented to be hanged by their necks, till they were in danger of not surviving. The women were Queen Becca, her sissy sister Julie, and Molly. All three of them had been hanged before and had experienced the intense orgasms and pain of the process. The last girl was Myra. She was barely 18 and was terrified of what would happen. Here is how it ended.

It happened to Myra first, her body started to shudder as she was in the throes of an intense orgasm. Almost immediately she started to piss and then shit herself.

Sue called out, "Cut her down!" and Myra was laid down in her own shit, with her legs spread wide.

Almost immediately all of the other girls followed the same process, intense orgasm followed by peeing and shitting themselves. The girls were laid down, unconscious, in their own shit. The other slaves wanted to run to them to comfort them, but Jack was not done with them yet.

Laying in the slave's own shit, the girls were mounted and repeatedly fucked. Just as Sue predicted, they would open their eyes and realize they were being fucked. The girls were too exhausted to do anything but lay there and be nothing more than holes to be used for the men's pleasure.

After the men were done, the women that whipped the slave girls earlier, came forward and pissed on the slaves. Again, they were too exhausted to resist and just wanted to sleep in their own shit and piss.

The doctor and nurses checked the girls and aside from being sore and exhausted, found nothing wrong with them and let the girls sleep.

Just as Becca was about to close her eyes to sleep, she noticed the pack mules going down to her people. Becca groaned in pain but thought to herself, "My people will not starve, it was worth the sacrifice."

The rest of the slaves were untied and then went and untied the exhausted women and snuggled next to them giving them warmth and support.

Jack took his men and went drinking and they took turns fucking the female bandits. As Lily was being fucked again, without actually releasing how many other men had already fucked her, she thought to herself, "Are we really any better off than the slave girls laying in their own filth?"

And now, the finale:

The next morning all the slave girls were awakened by the bandits pissing on them. It was a mix of men and women pissing on the slaves. The girls slowly woke up and then got to their knees to wait for what would happen next.

Master Jack was the leader of the bandits and Molly had been his wife for years. When Molly failed to break the slaves by forcing them to curse their queen, Jack lost patience with her and made her one of the slaves. Molly had been among the group of slaves to be hanged by their necks, whipped and finally cut down just to be gang fucked by the bandits.

Master Jack's new wife had decided to show her Master that she could humiliate and break the slave girls. Lily said, "You women are just pigs. Look at you wallowing in piss and shit. You are disgusting."

Jenny, the oldest of the slaves retorted. "You are no better, look at what you just did, you pissed like a cheap whore as the men watched and leered at you. You are just as disgusting as we are. The Master is keeping you naked, just as we are, how does that make you anything more than a slave?"

Molly shook here head sadly, she knew what would happen next. Sure enough, Lily went over to Jenny, slapped her face and then viciously kick the poor woman in her cunt.

Jenny rolled around on the ground in agony. Lily said, "That is the difference slave, and here is another difference." Lily went over to poor Jenny and squatted over her and shit on the girl's face. Then once she was done, she forced Jenny to smear the warm, soft shit all over her face and body.

Lily then pushed some of the shit down Jenny's throat forcing Jenny to puke all over herself. Lily sneered at Jenny, "Now do you understand the difference bitch?"

To show Molly how low she had become, Lily reached to Molly grabbed her hair and pulled Molly's face to her asshole. "Go ahead SLAVE, lick my ass clean."

Having no choice, Molly obeyed Lily and pushed her tongue deep into Lily's filthy asshole and licked her clean. Molly knew what would come next. Lily kicked Molly's cunt and the poor girl rolled around on the ground just as Jenny did a few minutes ago.

Master smiled as he watched his new wife humiliate the slaves. Then he turned his attention to Molly. "Stop rolling around and grabbing your cunt girl, you are disgracing yourself."

Molly glared at her former husband, but just laid on the ground quietly. Master went over to Molly's prone body and gently kicked her feel apart, forcing Molly to lewdly spread her legs in front of everyone. "There you go Molly, that looks natural for you now."

The bandits laughed at their former colleague condition, adding to Molly's humiliation.

Master then said to Molly, "Tell Her Majesty what awaits her and the other slaves for their last day."

Molly said, "Master is going to let the female bandits fist your cunts and assholes. I have had that done to me Your Majesty, trust me, it is as painful as it sounds."

Master added, "Don't forget to tell Her Majesty who came up with that vicious idea Molly."

Molly hung her head in shame, "It was my idea." Molly looked to the queen and then the rest of the slaves. "I am so sorry. I realize now what a bitch I was."

Master said, "Here is a chance for you to make it up to them Molly. I need a slave to demonstrate what is about to happen. Would you like to volunteer Molly?"

Molly never responded, instead the just got on to her back, spread her legs and waited.

Master nodded to Lily who went over to the mix of lard and butter and smeared it all over Molly's cunt. Then Lily rubbed some on her hands.

Master looked at the queen and said, "See Your highness, by lubing her Molly's cunt and Lily's hands, we are making sure that there will be no permanent damage. Just as I promised."

Master nodded to Lily and she went to Molly's spread legs and sneered at her. "You always thought you were so high and mighty as the Master's woman. Well now you will see, you are just as disgusting and filthy, as the other slaves."

Defiantly, Molly spit at Lily. Lily just chucked as the spittle dripped from her face. "Stupid bitch, that just made it even better for me."

Lily put her fingers by Molly's cunt and slipped them into her cunt. Then she tucked her thumb tight to her palm and pushed her hand inside Molly's cunt. Molly winced in pain till Lily got her wrist into her cunt.

Master called to the slaves, "Come here girls, watch and see what will happen to you."

As the girls gathered around Molly, they could see that Lily had her hand, wrist and a good part of her arm inside Molly's cunt. They could see on Molly's belly as Lily made a fist and punched her hand up and in over and over again.

Lily, slipped her hand out of Molly's cunt and smiled at how gaping wide Molly's cunt was. Air spewed from Molly's cunt as she was unable to stop from cunt farting.

Molly looked at Lily, "Go ahead bitch, do it!"

Lily's smile was evil as she pushed her hands together. She pressed her hands tightly together and pushed both hands into Molly's battered cunt. The slaves gasped, amazed as Lily drove her hands deep inside Molly's cunt and drove her fists deep into the girl making her belly ripple again as she did.

Without realizing what they were doing, the slave girls subconsciously covered their cunts

Unable to control herself, Molly pissed all over Lily. Instead of getting angry, Lily just laughed. "Look at you, pissing yourself like a little girl. How disgusting, how pathetic you've become...slave."

After an eternity, Lily pulled her hands out and Molly's cunt was gaping wide. Molly was unable to stop herself from cunt farting and laid their helpless.

Lily laughed, "Poor baby. But the fun is not over yet. Now I am going to fist your filthy ass."

Queen Becca said, "Stop, leave her alone, between the hanging and fisting, the poor girl is exhausted. Let her alone."

Lily smiled, "Maybe you are right Your Majesty. Get on your hands and knees bitch, you are next."

Before Becca could move, Master said, "No, use the Queen Mother instead."

Lily grabbed Honey by the hair. As she did the cum from Molly's cunt and the shit from Jenny, seeped into the Queen Mother's hair. Lily pushed Honey on to her hands and knees, then looked to Master, "Please Master, may I whip her fat ass first?"

Master nodded and Lily reached for her own personal whip. This whip have 5 strands, but each strand had a leather knot at the end. Lily took a few steps back and started to whip the Queen Mother's ass, The knots bit into her tender flesh and soon her ass was a battered mess.

Lily reached between the Queen Mother's legs and laughed. "Watch this Master."

Lily started to rub the Queen Mother's cunt and in just a moment, she Queen Mother collapsed to the ground as she had an intense orgasm. Lily looked to Master, "I thought she was getting wet as I whipped her. She may be old Master, but she is still a whore. She loved getting her fat ass whipped."

Lily then rubbed the ass crack and asshole of the Queen Mother with the mix of lard and butter. As she did with Molly and rubbed it on her hands again. She slipped her finger into the Queen Mother's asshole. Then once her wrist got passed the Queen Mother's anal ring, she drove her hand deep inside her and made a fist.

The slaves watched in horror as the Queen Mother's fat ass rippled as Lily pounded her asshole. Lily pulled her hand out and Queen Mother started to fart loudly. The bandits laughed loudly as the poor woman sobbed softly at the humiliation.

Lily held up her hand to show it was covered in shit and the bandits laughed even louder. While the Queen Mother's asshole was gaping wide, Lily pressed her fingers together and drove both hands into the poor woman's asshole. Showing no mercy, she pounded the girl and finally pulled her hand out of the Queen Mother's asshole,

Once out of her asshole, the Queen Mother lost all control and shit herself in front of everyone. The sobs turned to tears as she cried uncontrollably.

Queen Becca was pissed. "Stop it Lily, you have had your fun. Leave my mother alone."

Lily said, "I am not quite done Your Highness."

Lily walked over to the queen and wiped her mother's shit all over the queen's face and tits. "Like how your mother's shit tastes Your Majesty?"

Refusing to show any shame, the queen smiled, "Thank you Lady Lily, that was quite a treat."

Master told everyone, "Bring the slaves their breakfast and then we will eat as well." Just as the other days, the slaves were forced to eat out of bowls like animals. Then they licked each other's face clean.

As the slaves sat together, they looked to Molly and Honey. Marge asked nervously, "Was the fisting as terrible as it looked?"

Molly answered for them both, "No girls, it was worse. Aside from the pain, the humiliation of having someone invade your most private holes with their hands and then control you like a puppet on a string; there are no words for that ladies. I am sorry for being so brutally honest, but it is true."

The queen said, "Think of it this way ladies, today is the last day of this humiliation and pain. We will be released tomorrow."

Aunt Patti said, "If Master Jack can be trusted."

The queen said, "I had that very thought as well Aunt Patti, but look at it this way. The Master has kept his word. None of us are permanently marked. Molly has told me, even my tits will heal."

Molly nodded and showed her tits to the slaves. My Da used to nail my tits when I turned 18." The Molly cupped her tits, "See no marks. He did that to my Ma and she never had marks either. So long as the nails are thin enough, it is brutal, but the tit flesh heals"

The queen continued, "He kept his promise to send food to the town. I think he will keep his word." The queen looked around, let's do what we must do before the bandits come back."

The queen smiled as all the slaves paired off again and did their morning piss and shit. Then they licked each other clean. The queen paired herself with Molly.

After they were done Molly said, "I am so sorry for what has happened Your Majesty and I am especially sorry for what Master Jack is about to do. I am so sad to say, I took part in what he is about to suggest."

Before the queen could question Molly, Jack came back to their area. "Okay slaves, are you looking forward to getting fisted as much as we are looking forward to fisting you?"

None of the slaves would meet the Master's eyes. Finally the queen said, "Get on with it Master."

Again Jack showed that cruel smile and came over to the queen and lifted her tit exposing the branded "S" on the underside of her tit flesh. Then he went to Julie, Aunt Patti and the Queen Mother and looked at the branding on their tits as well.

Jack said, "Tell me ladies, was that branding as painful as it looks?" The women nodded.

Jack said to the queen, "Your Majesty, I saw the terror in the slaves eyes as Molly and your Mum were being fisted, I know they are scared of having it done to them. Suppose I were to tell you that they do not have to endure that?"

Sue called out, "No Master, we will not denounce the queen. Get on with your foul deeds. We will never betray our beloved queen!"

Jack said, "No Sue, I am not asking you to do that. I realize now, I can never break you." Jack looked at his former wife and smiled sadly at Molly, "It cost me the woman I love the most. No girl, I realize now, you will never be broken."

The queen then said suspiciously, "All right Master, how can we avoid all of us being fisted?"

The Master walked to Becca and lifted her tit again examining her branding. "Here is what I am offering Your Majesty. If you consent to having your ass branded, I will free the girls. No more pain or humiliation, at least for them."

The Queen Mother went to her daughter and said lovingly, "No girl, that is too much. Do you remember the pain of being branded? You cried, you pissed yourself, you shit yourself. We all did when we were branded. Please girl refuse this."

All the slaves needed and Myra spoke up, "Your Majesty, your mother is right. Somehow we will endure what Master has planned and then we will be freed. Turn him down, I beg you, we all beg you."

When it looked like the queen might refuse, Jack smiled and said, "Let's consider this Your Majesty, your people are eating now because of what I did to you, Julie, Molly and Myra. That was a huge help to your people, but they still have a problem.

My bandits and I have stolen all of what your people value. We have looted your royal treasury and taken all of your gold and silver. Once the food runs out, your people will starve again because the town has no money."

"Here is what I propose, if you submit to the branding, I will return the gold and silver to your town's mayor."

The queen looked at Master Jack, "Why would you do that?"

Jack answered, "Your Majesty, by now all of us have more gold and silver than we could ever spend in 2 lifetimes. It is worth it to me to return some of it, in return to seeing the Queen of England being humiliated and degraded at my command."

The queen considered his demand, as she did the slaves all called out, telling her not to do it. Jenny said, "The hanging, whippings, humiliations, even the fact that your tits got nailed; all of that will pass. We will suffer the fisting, and in time that will be a distant memory as well."

Jenny continued, "But Your Majesty, the branding will be permanent. It will be a constant reminder of the evil that was done to us."

The queen said, "Thank you dear for placing it all into proper perspective. However, poverty is just as permanent as branding on my royal ass."

She turned to Master Jack and said, "What will be branded on my ass Master?"

Jack answered, "I will not tell you. That is the deal, take it or leave it."

The queen's shoulders dropped as she nodded, "I accept, now set the girls free."

As Jack's men moved to free the slaves, Myra called out. "No Your Highness! We came here together we will leave together. We leave only when you leave!"

The other slave girls nodded and the queen said sadly, "Get on with it."

Marcus confronted Jack, "My men and I will stay as well and I would asked the doctor and his nurses to stay also."

Jack shrugged his shoulders and told his men to tie the slaves, but the soldiers, doctor and his nurses will not be tied.

Everyone moved to the bandit's camp site and there they saw a roaring fire with irons glowing.

Jack smiled, "I had the person that does almost all of the branding of livestock in your kingdom brought here Your Majesty. Once he brands your lovely ass, you will be nothing more than livestock as well."

The Master had Becca tied to a fence with her ass high in the air. The process began as the hot irons were applied to her ass. The queens screams of agony filled the camp site. Soon the poor woman passed out. The man doing the branding continued as the queen pissed herself.

The queen woke up just long enough to shit herself and then passed out again. The doctor's nurses went to wipe the filth from the queen's ass and then the branding process continued. When the deed was done, Jack stared at the queens branded ass and smiled.

The doctor stepped forward and he and his nurses untied the queen and laid her down on the ground and dressed and bandaged the queen's ass. The doctor looked at Master Jack and said, "She needs to rest. I want to stay with her till tomorrow and then we can go back to town."

Sue spoke for the slaves, "We will stay as well."

Master spoke to the doctor, "Get dressed, you are a doctor, you need to have your dignity."

Once the doctor was dressed he turned to his nurses, "You may get dressed as well."

The nurses looked at each other and Barbara, the head nurse, said, "No if the other women can't wear clothes, neither will we."

Jack had the girls tied and they waited till nighttime came. At night they huddled together and fell asleep. As always, during the night, the women had to pee and just pissed on each other.

The queen slept with the doctor and his nurses, so they could monitor her condition.

The next morning Jack's bandits came and gently shook the women awake. In all of the previous mornings, the guards woke them up by pissing on them. That surprised the slaves. Then they were allowed to stand up and they were untied.

At this point the guards usually watched and laughed at the slave girls as they were still tied and would squat to piss and shit themselves. The girls were both shocked and pleased that they guards walked away and let the slaves tend to their needs in private.

Once the slaves were done with their morning routine, the bandits came with food in plates with forks. Jack said, "Sit at the table and eat like ladies. I have made arrangements for your clothes to be brought to you so you can walk into town dressed as ladies."

Sue called out, "Master Jack, why the change? You allowed us privacy as we shit and peed, you are letting us eat at the table as women, not animals. You are even offering to let us wear clothes. I don't understand."

Jack answered, "I hate to admit defeat, but I was never able to break you. You have earned my respect and now I am treating you with respect."

The Queen Mother said, "And what of our queen?"

Master Jack said, 'She will walk back to town as naked as she came here, hands tied behind her back."

The Queen Mother looked at the girls and said, "Then we will walk back the same way, naked and tied until the queen is released."

Jack shook his head in a dismissive manner. "That is your decision. I do not care any longer."

12