The Queen's Sacrifice Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doctor spoke up. "Jack, I must insist that the queen at least wear a pair of knickers, I want to remove her bandages, but her ass must still be covered for another day."

Molly said, "I have a pair of knickers, I would be honored if the queen would wear them."

Molly fetched her nasty knickers and then helped the queen into them. She said softly, "I am so sorry they are so filthy Your Majesty."

Becca was gracious as she said, "They feel as fine as any pair of silk knickers I have ever worn." The women hugged and the Becca said, "We are ready."

Jack had all and the girls, including the nurses were tied naked and put in a slave formation to be led to the town, Jack rode on his horse with the naked slaves in tow behind him. In his hand he held a white flag of truce as he went into town.

As he got to the town's center, he noticed dozens of women there, naked and tied like the slaves. He shook his head in dismay as he handed the rope of the slave formation to the mayor.

Jack and his bandits had kept their word, the mules that were loaded down with gold and silver were left behind with the women.

The slaves looked at each other and started to cry. The tears were the result of the extreme stress, humiliation and sexual tension they had experienced for the last 3 days. It was finally over.

Next will be the epilogue.

If you have enjoyed the series, please gave it "5's." Also, this is my first work of fiction, I would love your feedback.....Becca

12