The Queen's Trial

Story Info
A dragoness is challenged by the king to duel...
6.1k words
5.6k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

The dragoness stood tall and proud on the castle's spire, the large, flat area ringed with a ridged wall, which was reminiscent of an older time when humans had been in power. Of course, the castle that King Vaeros, the dragon ruler, had taken over had been modified for dragons in the many, many years between, all his rule, even if there were still remnants, such as the ramparts.

She didn't mind that. The history of the place was one of the reasons that she had spent time flying over and around it, not only to map it out for her safety and security. If she was to succeed and prove herself worthy of being King Vaeros' queen and consort, she would need to show him every little detail of her skill, everything she had. Of course, she already knew that she was more than good enough for Vaeros -- it was all a matter of showing him exactly what she was made of with her ferocity, her grace, her poise.

She was everything that he needed in a queen as a light rain drizzled down over their scales, highlighting the black of his back, though the drake's red markings could barely be seen in the dimness of the night. There were no stars, covered by a thick layer of cloud, mist swirling, descending, clouding them softly, as if the edges of their forms and bodies were not quite what they seemed.

The braziers, however, had been lit, their bodies casting shadows on the fog itself, as if it had its own presence, swirling and drifting with the faintest breath or flow of wind. He stood before her powerfully, the flames glancing off the yellow of his underbelly, huge and powerful, muscle showing through with how tightly his scales hugged his body, showing everything.

"Strike me."

Vaeros' voice rumbled imposingly over her, though she refused to be quelled, a smirk tugging at her lips as the dragoness lifted her head, defiantly, a notch higher.

"Are you not concerned that I will harm you, my king?" She murmured, her voice as smooth as silk. "This fight would be terribly one-sided, especially with the mist to cloak my scales. That is, of course, if you do not intend to make it a fair fight and strike me back."

The king's eyes narrowed faintly, glowing a sharp gold that seemed to penetrate through the mist itself, despite its dreariness.

"You think you could stand up to a blow from me, whether from teeth or claws?" She could hear the laugh in his voice. "Come, dragoness, if you think yourself worthy to be queen..."

She, of course, understood what it was all about, a test to see if she would, one day, be able to fight at his side, for they could not be such fools as to hope that peace would reign in their lands forevermore. Already, she thought of it as her lands, shared with her king, which was perhaps a little presumptuous of her, but every other suitor had been sent away, exactly as she had expected. How could she possibly think any less of herself when she had already raised herself so high in the world?

Of course, the king was prepared for her, though she had more in mind, a little more to keep him on his toes. For she was not about to make anything easy for him, not as he held himself so high above her, thinking himself better. She was more than willing to accept him as her king, only hers, but she felt as if she was testing him, as her ruler and protector, as much as the king was putting her through a trial.

Her body ached for him, circling through the mist, melting into it, feeling how the dampness clung to her scales, though she kept her breath low and light, stirring it up as little as possible. No wings... Not yet. Not when that would reveal her location.

The bulk of the king was easy to find, but he was not slow either, not stationary, moving, turning, a smirk on his lips. Her heart beat a little bit faster for him, pounding, her body aching for him deeply, as if she could flag her tail for her king right there and then.

But not yet, not yet -- not as she lunged and struck, snapping at his throat, knowing, of course, that he would move out of reach in time. That had only been a test, all to see how quickly he'd reach.

Vaeros laughed and knocked her aside with a wing, though the dragoness only twisted to land agilely on her feet, growling, throat trembling with lust for him.

"My king, you should not play so," she purred, advancing more coyly through the mist as the dampness of the rain eased off a touch. "You could have me, right here, right now. You already know that you have met your queen and, still, you insist on putting me through these trials."

She didn't give him a chance to answer, swiping at his chest, scoring a scrape of her claw, though he yanked back in time, turning to sweep his tail out and under her feet. That forced her to leap into the air, beating her wings, to avoid him, stirring up more and more mist as she used her airborne advantage to melt away again.

Alas, even with the muting effect of the fog, even though it was lifting lightly, becoming increasingly possible to see through, her wing beats could still be heard, giving away where she was, her position. She cursed under her breath, for that was not the impression that she wanted to give her king, that she was thoughtless, using the elements to better her position.

She twisted in mid-air, dropping onto him from above, the weight of her heavy on his back, bearing down, though the drake reared back onto his hind legs in the next moment. Their fight was as fluid as a dance, though she sorely wished it was a mating dance instead, their jaws gnashing together as they filled the night sky with their roars.

Throwing her off, the drake dodged her next hit, using his teeth to ward her back, larger and more opposing than her, even though she would do nicely, he knew, as his queen. The dragoness had to be brought into place, though it was not right to tame her fire, not in any way, not as she feinted and lunged, knocking down a brazier to capture his attention in a smash of metal, flame hissing and sputtering where it no longer had the oil to feed it.

He stepped back with a low, roiling hiss, the dragoness and him circling one another. Her eyes never once left Vaeros.

Yet she was stronger than even he realised, not able to beat him with brute force -- not that she would be able to beat him at all. Vaeros was merely testing her, though the dragoness pressed her agility, leaping and twisting in mid-air, darting and feinting, making him second guess even himself. She was so quick, a dark shape slicing through the night, tail whipping behind her, long and sinuous, handling herself so easily that it was as if she had been at the forefront of a battlefield for many years already.

Though that was not the case, her natural confidence and ability coming through the to the forefront, tongue flickering out as she scored a harder "bop" to his nose that was more playful than fierce. Vaeros snorted and startled back, having not expected that one.

"What's the matter, my king?" She purred, swinging her tail back and forth as she practically sashayed up to him, imposing raw confidence. "Did you not expect me to touch? And that was such a simple blow..."

She pressed too far in taunting him, the king's lips rippling in a growl, yet Vaeros was secretly, or not so secretly, pleased that she could match u to him. The drake had never wanted, after all, a dragoness who would be weak at his side. If he protected her, it was because he could do so, not because he was forced to do so, not because she was weak.

And she was far from that, haughty and proud with a cock smirk on her lips that he would, in due course, wipe from her muzzle with his cock. Where her confidence ruled too dominantly, she would be tamed.

Until then, he pushed her right onto the defensive, taking the attack while her eyes widened. Ah, she had not expected that, but her blood was up as she met a strike of his tail with her own, the long appendages meeting over their head at an angled arc, teeth bared, eyes gleaming. There was nothing like a good spar to get one's blood up, after all.

She grunted, her body warm, hanging her jaws open to release some of the heat there, though they had to take to the air to truly test one another. Wings flapping, they soared higher and higher, shaping the air to their will, dipping and dancing, sweeping back and forth as they feinted and dodged, not caring for who they disturbed with their snarls and roars.

After all, the king and his queen-to-be were not to be disturbed, nevertheless...

She hissed through her teeth, struggling a little, though Vaeros had more weight to contend with than her as she whipped around the black dragon. And it was then that she scored a hit that sliced into his shoulder, the drake not shifting his bulk away from her in the air as expected, a hot spill of blood pouring from the small wound.

She sucked in a breath, the curve of her nostrils puckering and flaring, greedily drinking in the scent of that fresh blood... Oh, she had not meant to do that, but there was already a new gleam of respect in his golden eyes, shimmering with something deeper, something that she would find a name to put to at the right time.

"Is that all you have, my king?" She called down to him, gaining altitude, her wings spread as she took a breather. "Perhaps we should retreat to the castle and the palace physicians to treat your wound..."

But he did not hold there, growling ferociously, a sound that made even the dragoness tremble. He was not one to be trifled with and whirled on her with all the ferocity and bared jaws that had earned him his name as a king. For Vaeros had not ascended through any kind of hierarchy, but had taken the throne by force, bringing about a lighter, more peaceful age for dragonkind, even though there was spilt blood in the wake of his tail.

He slammed into the dragoness, her wings flaring out, breaking their tumbling fall, though they were not far from the stone top of the castle by that point, the braziers guiding them back down. With her only thought being to protect herself and her king, she heaved a breath that did not feed nearly enough oxygen into her lungs, eyes wide and strained, jaws bared.

Pressing his face close to hers, knowing that he had her, that he had, in a different way, claimed her all over again, the drake bared his teeth in a savage grin.

"You are perfect."

He took her breath away, yet she knew it was true, that she was his, that she was right for him, though the dragoness wondered, faintly, swooning divinely, who they were even trying to prove it to anymore. Everything was as it should be, even as the stone parapet raced up to meet them, her wings beating enough to slow their fall, to ensure that neither of them would come to any harm when impact was made.

He snarled triumphantly as he slammed her back down into the flat spire of the castle, the hard stone cracking under them, even though the hit had not been that hard. She gasped, head swirling, but the bout was won, one way or another, even if she thought she could have similarly disabled him. And yet something was different then, the dragoness dazed for a moment long enough to see him turning around on top of her, something thick and full spilling from between his legs.

Oh, yes...

She didn't need to be tamed to take him, not in that way, not as he squatted over her head, so much larger than her, more domineering, though she would never have submitted to anyone that had not met her head-on, challenge by challenge. That was not what she wanted, not who she wanted to be with, and would have been with anyone if they had suited her needs, even if they had not been king.

"Is this how you will take your spoils and tame the queen?" She growled, though there was a tease in her tone, the tip of her tail dancing, snaking back and forth. "You should not -- hrrk!"

She gasped and grunted, heart pounding, his tail snaking all of a sudden around her neck and dragging her in close to him, the fleshy, thick length of his cock, ridged and delicious. A thick bulge swelled at the pink base, the ridged length tempting her, though she didn't have a chance to make a further quip, not with Vaeros' tail tightening around her neck. It was not enough to cut off her ability to breathe, though she felt his mirth trembling through his body as he rumbled over her.

"My queen... You will learn who is truly your dominant here."

Oh, but she already knew that, even if she wanted to make him work for it. He'd have her any way that she liked, but she wasn't going to be the kind of dragoness to simper and lift her tail and let him take her. No, she fought for it, squirming under him, forcing the larger dragon to pin her down, something turning over in the pit of her stomach that had never happened with any of her prior partners.

And that was just one of many reasons that she knew that Vaeros was different, that he was the only one for her. She could mate with all the dragons in the world a hundred times over and, still, she would not find herself as satisfied as she was with him, proudly taking on the world, side by side.

Yet his cock begged attention that the drake demanded, squeezing his tail hard enough around her throat to make her gasp. It was a brief pulse of muscle, enough to grab her attention, though his cock sank into her mighty jaws as if it belonged there, though the dragoness would have preferred to feel it easing up under her tail, into her vent, also...

But his cock, oh... Oh, that she could lean her attention into, swirling her tongue around his cock again and again. It was one way in which she could demonstrate her sexual prowess as well as her physical, fighting prowess, every part of it important to being the dragon queen that she already knew she was.

He grunted above her, sides trembling, but she pressed on, taking him deep, the king not even needing to thrust as she swallowed him down, right up into the back of her mouth. Her throat twitched, the slick slide of pre-cum tickling at the back of it, though she was more than ready for him, snaking her tongue all the way up and around his cock to tickle the base.

Vaeros rumbled above her, pleased.

"Hm... You are as skilled as you say, little dragoness... But can you hold your concentration? To tame you completely would be a crime, but discipline is something you could learn."

If her maw had not been full of cock, she would have scoffed, yet Vaeros' tail held her exactly in place as she groaned, something nudging at her vent. Of course, she was already wet, the edges of her slit puffed up and slightly parted for his attention already, but she had not expected such a big drake to be able to shift over her and curl down as he did. He was more flexible too than the dragoness had anticipated, but none of that stopped her shuddering in pleasure as the mist let up further around them, dissipating into the night while the wind swirled it away.

Her mind rang through, groans muffled by his cock, but she was too good, always so, to let her concentration slip as Vaeros clearly wanted her to. He wanted to slip his tongue into her and eat out her slit like that -- well, he would have a better dragoness on his wing than that, hah! She shuddered and moaned, though allowed her hind legs, tucked up in the air, to splay a little more to allow him a better angle, accepting his attention as if it was what she had planned all along.

Of course, that time, she did not know exactly what was going to happen, though she leaned into it hungrily, testing him. For it was Vaeros who would struggle to pleasure her while she took his cock deep, more than anything else, shuddering as she slithered her tongue around, drawing him deeper still while her nose crushed lightly into the scales of his abdomen.

"Mmm..." Vaeros growled. "Good girl..."

Yes, yes, she was, pride flushing through her, but with a savage kind of delight. Her submission did not come tangled up in sweetness and light, as if she was a simpering weakling before him, needing him to protect her, but a challenge. For only a true dominant, one that matched her, stroke for stroke and word for word, could ever stand beside her.

Her king.

His queen.

He trembled, tongue lashing up inside her passage and finding that sensitive patch of nerves, positioned on the side of her velvety, hot passage that was closest to the scales of her belly. Shuddering, she moaned deeply around him, but Vaeros was struggling too, aching above her, breath coming in heavy, heady pants.

"Unff... Yes, my queen... Give me all of you..."

Oh, and she would, if only Vaeros would give her everything of himself too. For she wouldn't accept sloppy seconds or half measures, never, not even the once. In his challenge, he had found a suitor befitting him as she suckled around his cock, her lips folded neatly over her teeth to protect his shaft from them while his tail tightened around her neck.

And yet it was as if the two of them had planned it, rocking into bliss at the same moment, a muffled roar breaking her lips. All the dragoness could focus on, however, was how his tongue snaked up inside her, his cum pouring down her throat. She couldn't even taste it, his cock was buried that far back in her muzzle, suckling around him with all her might, moaning and whimpering, wanting more, always more. Her body ached through the bliss of climax, even as her throat worked to noisily gulp down his seed, trembling with every swallow, her vent slickening further with her juices. It was not as if, however, she even needed that additional lubrication.

No... Oh no. She loved and lusted for her king too much to require that, her body aching, trembling with stringent fervency, as if she would lose herself and everything she was if she did not get him inside her. Of course, that was not an option for the dragoness, lips curving up in a smile even around the hot length of his breeding spire.

His tail closed around her neck, though it was merely guiding her, dribbles of seed slopping from her lips, dragging her up onto her side, though it was more as if he was wrestling the dragoness into it. Although she hissed, disturbed at not being able to enjoy the warming pulse of her afterglow, she still allowed it from the drake, her scales itching and aching for more. It was a strange sort of desire that pulled up from deep inside her, the drake pinning her onto her side, his chest and belly pressed to the long length of her back.

She rumbled a growl, tucked into the crook of his body, held there as his tail snaked around her leg, yanking it up out of the way. In that way, her sex was woefully exposed, vulnerable, though with a drake like him, she was quite sure there was nothing to worry about.

Another tantalising tremor of submission shook her, stirring through her stomach, her eyes falling ever so slightly half-lidded, a breathy moan dancing on her lips. Oh, it was right, so right... But she still had to show him why she was the best of the best, the only one who mattered to her, as long as he could be the dominant she expected, of course.

She had standards to meet.

"Mmm... I see someone isn't done yet... Is my tongue not good enough for the king?"

Vaeros growled, his eyes dark with intent, though not even he could keep a smirk from his lips.

"Of course, little dragoness, but there are hotter pleasures to be taken in breeding you... You're dripping for me. Perhaps it is you who should have held back your need to appear coyer?"

12