The Queen's Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, though the heat of the drake was pleasant against her back, rolling and arching her spine to the extent that her body allowed into his touch. His cock pressed between her legs, her upper leg hooked up with his tail, the tip of his ridged cock dripping as it teased up to her vent. Of course, Vaeros caught the breath she sucked in sharply.

"My queen," he growled into her ear, pressing his shaft into her, taking her breath away. "You are mine..."

His paw found her muzzle, closing around it, not to seal off her moans, just simply because he could. In his grasp, her stomach flip-flopped in a way most unbecoming of a dragon queen, though she could not help but swoon.

"You are mine."

His lips tickled the side of her head where the indent of her ear lay, those three words meaning more to her than any profession of love ever could. For what more could she want when he was there, moaning for her, lusting for her, his cock penetrating her deeply, stretching her passage out all over again, just as it had on that very first night that they had met?

His ridges popped into her, tugging at her inner folds, scraping over sensitive nerves in a way that had her shaking, twisting, trying to writhe and push back against him -- but that was where the larger male's strength came into play. His teeth found her neck, biting, holding her in place, though they dug deeply enough, that time, to be a mating bite.

"Ah... Oh, my, my king..." She purred breathily, eyes closed, enjoying the moment of her taking, though her tongue was as sharp and as quick as ever. "That's forward of you, calling me yours. Could it be, perhaps, that you have come around to the...mm...realisation that there is only one true queen to stand by your side and rule?"

He growled against her neck, though could not speak without letting her go: a truly delicious situation for her to put him in. She chuckled throatily, enjoying the long, slow strokes of his cock, claiming her more with each one. She didn't yet know whether he had impregnated her or not from his first mating, but the dragoness already imagined her sides swelling with his clutch, every egg that she would lay, with love and thanks, for him, for her one true king.

Yet his bite brought an edge of mating pain and possessiveness that sank her deeper and deeper into lust, her tail curling back and forth across the stone. Oh, it didn't matter to her that it was hardly the position she would have chosen, perhaps with her on top showing her king what her body could truly do, riding his hot, hard length with due, draconic passion, but she would take it, relishing the restraint. There was no one else that she had met, so far in life, that she would have ever allowed to take her in that way, strength rippling through her muscles, powerful exactly as she was.

But he was more than that, so much more as his cock drove deep, finding some purchase with the hind foot that was closest to the ground, as he laid on his side with her, her leg hitched up out of the way. He drove deep with a snarl, stroke after stroke taking her, claiming her, the dragoness' mind awash with pleasure as her jaws hung open, panting heavily.

"Ohhh..."

She hadn't meant to moan like that, showing so much weakness, but it was a strength when it came to him, when it showed how much she respected him, so much as to submit to him. Blinking blearily, her eyes watery with the strain of taking, once again, his so much larger cock into her stretched vent, she eyed the stars high above, how they twinkled to life, now that the fog had swirled free of the clutches of the land.

It was the perfect place to lie, especially as Vaeros hissed out his lust for her, words rolling over her, whispering repeatedly that she was his, his paw curling around her muzzle, though it was not as if the dragoness needed to be gagged. The lewd squelch and slop of her pussy taking his cock echoed across the spire, stone cracking beneath them, though it would have been futile to think that it would not, with the weight of their passion on top of it.

Her tail lashed, sweeping back and forth, but she could not stop the tension within her body from rising, flowing through her. Vaeros held her down, the weight and the bulk of his body holding her firm and fast, secure and protected, though her strength, even them, quaked to be free.

"You will learn, my dear," he snarled, lips pulling back briefly from his teeth as his lust rumbled through her, a raspy lash of his tongue sweeping out against the side of her head, tickling the top of her neck. "You will... And then you will fight at my side, rule at my side, be respected at my side."

A battle already won, though she couldn't help herself, shuddering with pleasure, rippling delight flowing through her with every brutal stroke of her king's cock. The dragoness did not know how he was able to thrust so strongly and forcibly in such a position, on their sides with his belly to her back, but she didn't care either, not when his shaft filled her so perfectly, the ridges dragging back against her inner folds with every stroke.

"My queen..." He rumbled, every growl trembling through her, as if their bodies were one. "Will you submit to me? Prove yourself..."

She grunted, eyes half-closed, lips quirking in the ghost of a smirk.

"Mmm... Maybe if you fill me again, my king... Though I...unff...do enjoy when you call me your queen. Say it again."

She was a brat, very much so, and needed to be tamed, though Vaeros was a dragon king who knew well enough how to take, how to claim. He slammed into her with vicious brutality, yet it was never more than she could take, her vent pulsing around him, milking him, though he would push her over the edge first. That was one thing, after all, that the dragoness could not hide as he took her, each rake of his ridges reminding her that his cock was sinking into her bare, that she would soon, if not already, be heavy with his clutch.

Her body quaked with pleasure, the looming presence of the dark drake holding her there, his paw dropping a little lower to curl possessively around her neck, pressing down. As much as she shuddered, wanting to hold off, she could not do so, a dragoness under his control, yet blissfully so, knowing that he would not abuse it.

Trembling in delight, she let him thrust her into bliss, orgasm tearing through her, though it did not come with as much breath-taking passion as their freefall had, her moans ringing through loud and clear as her tail lashed across the stone. With his tail holding her leg up out of the way, he could not use it to wrap up her tail, but that was a touch of domination that would have to be played into at another time.

Vaeros growled, the drake focusing on his own pleasure, for that was paramount, even as she pulled around him, her inner muscles working to milk him of his seed. Yet his cock would remain hard even after a second orgasm, lust brimming over as his jaws hung open in a desperate snarl.

Yet she felt it, deeply so, every time he thrust, until he ground deeply, his snarl of dominant lust rolling over her as he filled her. He hardly drew back at all as he spent his load inside her, driving into her with short, sharp thrusts that kept his length as deeply inside her as possible, reluctant to withdraw in such a moment of passion.

The slit of her vent, however, was left messy and slick with his cream when he finally drew back, however, standing over her, all four legs braced with his cock pointing directly at her. The dragoness' head swam with passion, her lower jaw dropped as she dragged in breath after breath through her muzzle, air swirling over her tongue and around, a light, crisp snap of night air that tugged at her lungs.

She knew, however, in the curling twist of fervour in the core of her being that they were not yet done. Above her, the drake let out a roiling snarl that drew on something deep and primal, something that not even she could put a name to.

But that was no problem. As long as the feeling was there, she could enjoy it, eyes glassy with softening delight, her hard exterior, finally, crumbling.

A little, just a little. Not too much, for that would not have been true to herself, not even then.

"Now..." He rumbled, standing tall, imperiously so, no longer restraining her. "Submit to me, my queen. Then, and only then, may you be worthy to stand at my side."

She could have fought back. She could have scoffed, pushed him away. And yet the dragoness did none of those things, dipping her nose gently down to the ground, wings fluttering out to the sides, a gesture of submission that, even then, was proudly given.

"I submit to the might of my king," she breathed, the weight of it settling comfortably over her. "As is my right."

Vaeros growled, lunging for her -- though it only looked like a sharper motion as he was in such haste to reach her, to overpower her. He wrestled her, jaws gnashing together passionately, though it was her lips that he captured in a deep, lustful, draconic kiss, tongues tangling as she allowed herself to be toppled to the ground.

The flex in his hindquarters allowed him to hunch and curl his back end down to penetrate her, the scrape of his claws over the stone cutting through the air. She cried out as he powered into her, relishing both in his dominance, in her submission, in the knowledge that, even if Vaeros had not quite said as much aloud as yet, he was hers and she was his. There was no going back from becoming his queen and neither would she ever have wanted to.

His cock drove deep, spreading her open, though she was better prepared for him that time, slicker, wetter, the ridges popping into her, pulling at her cunny with every deep stroke of his cock. His body covered hers, a dominant front foot coming down on her neck, though it was not a position that he needed to wrestle her into, even if she was pinned.

"Mine..." He snarled, his eyes glazing over as if he too was losing himself in the moment. "Always, mine..."

His tail locked around hers that time, holding it down, the weight of his body overpowering, domineering, yet it was everything that she needed it to be, especially then. His cock powered into her, deep thrust after thrust, but the mechanics of sex were not important, not as he pounded her, finally trusting the dragoness' body to take him, however he pleased.

It was for him, so deep, so divine, her body aching for him. Her scales itched with the sincerity of the pleasure, as if there was too much heat within her, all trying to escape at once, though she had all that she needed. There was not even anything that the dragoness needed to do there other than to submit, curling her tail around his a little more tightly, as if it was, right then and there, their version of a hug.

In time, that manner of intimacy would grow between them, warming, loving, but the ferocity of dragon mates had to come first, sincerely as king and queen. She moaned openly, pressing up just a little bit more against the foot on her neck, though she was exactly where she needed to be for him, bliss overcoming her.

They climaxed together, sweet orgasm rolling through them, throb after throb of his cock sending heady ropes of seed deep inside her. Once again, the dragoness thought that there was no way she was going to leave their time together, their initial mating sessions, without falling pregnant, yet it was still something she lusted for regardless. To see the swell of her body, another demonstration of her power in the best of ways, whimpering, moaning, yet her growl always lingered just behind her lips, ready at a moment's notice.

She was as she was and that would never change, not as her king took her, the strong, proud dragoness still as she was, but ascending to something more in that moment, deeply penetrated, his cock stuffing her full as he emptied his testes into her. Ropes of thick dragon seed splattered up inside her, painting her inner walls, the two of them riding out their respective highs even as Vaeros lessened the pressure on her neck.

She was his...and there was nothing else they could do about that, not in the slightest. He grunted, staying deep until the very last drop of cream had been spent, dragging his hard cock out of her dripping, messy pussy. The slickness of her sex in the wake of his cock could not be denied, a messy cream-pie that would proudly display to everyone that she had been bred, though it was purely her right as queen.

She would wear it proudly, her claim, his claim, the joint nature of their claim. He groaned softly, nuzzling the back of her neck, moving off her, his cock sliding free. Tiredly, she nuzzled at his shoulder in turn, sharing a gentler moment with one another, her tongue quietly bathing the cut that she had made on his shoulder.

"You fought well, my queen," Vaeros rumbled, giving her tail a soft squeeze with his own. "Very well."

"And you too, my king."

She smirked softly, yet he cared for her so gently that it would have been easy to allow herself to be lulled to sleep at once, his nose questing over her lightly, checking her for injuries. There were none, of course, but after such a lusciously fervent mating session, it was fair that he checked, that he take care of her, a dominant who knew his place as so much more than merely one who used her.

It was not use. It was a relationship. And one that Vaeros would do well to expect as her dominant. He'd learned that a long time ago.

He curled up around her, allowing the well-bred dragoness to rest against him, purring softly, letting the warmth of him soften and sweeten, lull her into relaxation. It was all that she needed, everything he gave her, Vaeros' might even more respectable when he softened it, just for her.

Already, their relationship sweetened.

And his queen had passed his trial with flying colours.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

x_apathyx_apathyalmost 2 years ago

Really like this follow up on the first part. 5/5

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Consort of the Dragon King A dragoness submits to the dragon king in lust and love...in NonHuman
The Cybernetic Breeder Pt. 01 A man fucks a monster-woman to breed an army...in NonHuman
Phoenix's Lust A phoenix loses her virginity to a dragon...in NonHuman
The Last Hydra A dragon allows a hydra to continue her bloodline...in NonHuman
Bred by Her Cousin Curiosity goes too far when she mounts her cousin...in NonHuman
More Stories