Tales of a Fantastical Fox Pt. 01

Story Info
A genderless fox-human is pleasured by their goddess Freya.
1.5k words
4.4
3.1k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONTENT DISCLAIMER:

I have included a content description to help readers decide if this story is right for them. If you would prefer to keep everything a surprise, please feel free to skip this section.

This NSFW story follows a half human/half fox character who uses they/them pronouns. The character's genitals have the power to change magically.

This part of the story uses the following words to describe them: "chest", "spot between their legs", "butt", "dick", "little dick", "shaft", "front hole", "hole".

This story is also very kinky! Part 1 is very gentle and sweet, and does not include SM, but future parts of the story do. This part, however, does include the following kinks: fox-human/kitsune, pet play, fantasy, Norse mythology, folklore, goddess, petting, suckling, dominating praise, service, and a lil magic ;)

I hope you enjoy!

Part 1: The Goddess

Juniper lounged upon the soft grass in a shady alcove near the world tree and awaited their next mission. They were a beautiful mystical creature with the body and face of a human with a few special fox-like additions. They wore the standard attire of a pet to the goddess Freya; an intricate collar of chains and spikes, a black chest harness, a simple jock strap with symbols indicating their status, a knife belt along the waist, simple shoes, and a hooded dark green cape over it all.

In the distance someone approached through the forest. Juniper's large pointed furry ears turned to discern the movement. When they were on missions their ears would be spectacular mixes of blues, greens, blacks, grays, and reds. Safe at home though their fur relaxed into a gentle fluffy orange and white. Juniper's face grew a delighted open smile revealing their shiny fangs. They smelled who was coming before they saw her. Their yellow eyes trained on the approaching figure.

It was their goddess. The enchanting and powerful Freya. She seemed to float as she walked towards the lounging kitsune. She had dark brown hair and skin with piercing green eyes. Most of her body was exposed, but her waist and chest were covered in living foliage and flowers that grew exactly as she demanded.

She knelt and stroked Juniper's hair affectionately before speaking,

"My dearest fox, I hope you are well?"

Juniper beamed looking up at Freya,

"Yes, my goddess. I am feeling quite well indeed!"

Feya's hand cupped their cheek, then tilted Juniper's head up kissing them gently.

"I am glad to hear that," Freya said calmly as slid her hand down Juniper's back. She continued, "I have a mission for you."

They shivered at their goddess's touch. Freya began to stroke Juniper softly. She took her time admiring her pet. When she was around, everything felt slow and golden like honey. Juniper closed their eyes and settled into the moment. They responded sleepily, looking up into Freya's eyes as they spoke, "I am always happy to please you. My goddess, what is it you ask of me?"

Freya eased Juniper onto their back and began to caress their chest and stomach with her fingers while petting their hair and ears with her other hand. The two kissed again, but this time slower and longer. Juniper's lips reached desperately for hers but she kept her kissing light. Her left hand cupped their face while her right traced the inside of their thigh. Juniper's hips raised with yearning.

The goddess pulled back and then whispered in their ear,

"Your mission can wait. I think it's been too long since I played with my little fox."

A mischievous smile curled her lips.

"Don't you agree?"

Juniper nodded eagerly. They felt small and needy in the arms of their goddess. They felt safe, and desperate to please.

Freya began to run the tips of her fingers up the inside of Juniper's thighs all the way to their chest and down again, getting closer and closer to the warm spot between their legs.

Before the kitsune could get the satisfaction she rolled them onto their side. Juniper whimpered with frustration but quickly relaxed into comfort. Their goddess stroked along their back, feeling their cute butt as her hand moved down their legs.

The fox nuzzled into Freya, and she began to gently kiss along their neck and side as she pet their soft skin. Her hand grasped the fluffy fur of their tail. As she pet it, she pulled their tail gently causing Juniper to thrust towards her with need. She gently pulled off their underwear. Juniper was already wet and hard. Their face flushed with embarrassment.

"Impatient today, are we?"

Freya cooed teasingly as she took in the site of her pet's naked body. Slight worry passed over Juniper's face before responding, "I'm so sorry my goddess! I just get so excited in your presence. I don't know how to control it, I-".

The goddess interrupted them by laughing lovingly.

"It's alright my little fox," Freya said with ease.

Her laugh sounded like pure joy and birdsong. Any worry Juniper had felt melted away like thin ice in sunshine.

Her hand brushed down between their legs. She kissed their neck as her fingers ran up along the top of their dick and began to move it in small slow circles. Then the goddess pulled the fox-human into her lap and held their head as they looked up at her. She watched as their eyes shut, unable to stay open in such deep pleasure. Juniper moaned and mewed. They felt lost in their goddess's touch.

The foliage along Freya's chest began to untangle. It slithered down along her body back into the ground. The movement startled Juniper, causing them to open their eyes again, and to take in the beauty of the goddesses' breasts. They loomed over the kitsune calling to them.

Freya spoke, giving permission to her pet. Her voice was gentle yet firm, "Kitten, suck now."

Juniper did not need to be told twice. They obeyed and took one of her breasts into their mouth. They began to paw at and hold the goddess. She supported their back with one hand and moved her other hand slowly back up their thigh. Freya began to stroke their shaft again. This time taking breaks to slip downwards and draw small circles around the entrance of their front hole. Due to their magical nature Juniper could choose whether to have one or two holes between their legs at will. Right now, they had both, and both were desperate for attention.

The goddess pulled her breast from their warm mouth and they licked along her nipple. She leaned back further, almost laying down. Freya pulled Juniper into her arms kissing them and stroking them faster. She slowly pushed one finger into their tight wet hole. Juniper moaned into their goddesses' smooth skin. She began to finger them, moving in and out while continuing to rub their little dick.

The goddess slowed down and put her heavenly lips to the edge of Juniper's soft fluffy ear.

"What a good little fox you are," she whispered softly.

The sound of her whisper combined with the feeling of pleasing their goddess caused the kitsune to melt even deeper into the pleasure within. Freya pressed her cheek against the soft head of her pet. They purred softly into her, feeling the bliss of her touch. She added a second finger and began to speed up.

Juniper's mind swam with desire and delight. There was nothing else in the universe except for Freya's touch. Juniper held their goddess tightly as they started to come. She looked at her pet lovingly as their head fell back with arousal and their back arched. She smiled and closed her eyes as she felt their body tense and begin to clench around her fingers. They squirted onto her, and she laughed joyously. Juniper felt incredibly light and euphoric. They let themselves sink heavily into their Goddess's warm embrace. She pulled her fingers out of the now shaking kitsune. Her fingers slowly traced their shaft with a few final circles and returned to petting their back.

Juniper opened their eyes and looked admiringly at their goddess.

She spoke with pride, "You've done well my pet."

Juniper beamed with delight. The fox was silenced by the intensity of their bliss.

So instead of talking, both of them simply lay together for several minutes enjoying the moment.

When satisfied, Freya helped Juniper to their feet. She spoke firmly and with composure,

"A warrior in Valhalla has disrespected me. I need you to humiliate and kill him for me. As you know, he will return to his previous form, and will be unharmed after this death. However, even non-permanent his will still be enough to send the message that showing disrespect to a goddess will have consequences. Their name, and the details of your mission are in this scroll. Do you understand?"

Juniper nodded and took the scroll.

"Yes, my goddess. I understand. I will help humiliate this scum who underestimated your power and glory!"

"Very good, my fox."

Freya smiled, "You are my best warrior pet. Do not disappoint me."

She delicately placed a kiss on Juniper's forehead before turning away and disappearing into the woods. Juniper repositioned their jock, pulling their tail through. They pulled their cloak over their shoulders, brought the hood over their ears, and started towards the bridge. It was time to begin their next quest.