The Quest of Deimos Ep. 04

Story Info
Deimos turns his eyes on Earth and vengeance.
9.9k words
4.9
925
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Shadows to Eden

Come forth youths from those dark shadows and carnal embraces. Come into the light of this fire where my old eyes can see you. 

I sing of the founding of our people and the heroes who led us from our fallen house into this new Eden. 

We are the forgotten children of Earth; we are the wild beasts of the stellar wilds. Listen as I tell you how we made our way home. 

Waking up to Fantasy

Jack Kessler blinked his eyes, adjusting to the dim light. Two women lay beside him in bed, their bodies intertwined with his. 

They both, even asleep, had the glamorous beauty of models, despite their alien features. Jack remembered as a child before mankind knew of the existence of aliens, how what lay beside him could have been the apex of his pubescent fantasies. One of the beauties had skin the color reminiscent of arroyos, and black horns protruding from her forehead. She exuded a sexual assertiveness, almost a punk rock quality, like Suicide Girl. The other woman was covered in a soft downy fur, resembling the spotted coat of an ocelot, and had long tufted ears. Her hair was wild with curls like some 80's Farah Fawcett fashion icon.

Jack couldn't remember how he ended up with these exotic beauties, but he did remember that he had traveled to the spaceport bar that tended to the clientele of privateers who were exploring the new opportunities on the annexed planet of Terra, he remembered looking for a job, looking for a way off his conquered rock, and he remembered trying the new celestial offerings of liquor at the urging of one of these two women, but he couldn't remember much else. But if this was the price of drinking too much, well the only thing he regretted was not remembering the sex. 

But that was starting to come back to him in bits of pieces of memory. Hot. Wet. Moans. He, bouncing between two eager bodies, challenged to somehow pleasure them both, and they insatiably used his body for their pleasure. Their cabin boy is what they called him, a demeaning epithet, but as an earthling, he was getting used to being demeaned, and not having much say in it.

With a cranking noise, the armored windows began to retract. A line of blazing sunlight began to sweep across the room, and over the king-sized bed Kessler had been sleeping in. Outside the ruins that were once Los Angeles smoldered.

Kessler licked his chapped lips. The two sexy aliens had used his body all night, taking advantage of his youthful stamina.

Ηe extracted himself from their arms and legs got off the massive bed held up by repulsor lifts and walked across the black marble floor to a brass table holding a crystal decanter of water.

He swigged a glass of crystal clear water, a rare commodity now on Terra.

When he came back the two women were making out on the bed. Christ, they really were insatiable, thought Kessler, his cock hardening. Were humans the only ones who got hangovers in this galaxy?

Iska, the horned one, was on top of the other girl, her subordinate, holding her down and kissing her possessively. Mithra moaned and purred underneath her. They both looked up at Kessler's hard cock bobbing in front of their face. Mithra licked her lips.

"We started without you, boy," Iska grinned. "You'll have to catch up."

"I have no problem with that, captain."

He moved beneath them. Iska's ripe ass ornamented by a febrile tail whipped back and forth. Below her, Mithra's legs widened displaying her wet pussy. 

Kessler moved forward and began to lick Iska's pussy. As captain, she got first dibs. She moaned and squirmed and kissed her love Mithra harder. 

Mithra smiled at Iska's reaction. She started trailing kisses down Iska's neck until she reached her dark pointed nipples. Both tongues playing with her sensitive body made Iska gasp.

Kessler continued moving back and forth kissing and licking both girl's quims while they squirmed and panted.

"Fuck me, boy," growled Iska.

"Yes, fuck us you fucking bastard," moaned a white-eyed Mithra, insane with lust.

He lifted himself. Now both aliens were beneath him. A heady mixture of power went to his head, as both alien women looked up at the lowly Terran with anticipation.

His hard cock sandwiched itself between both scissoring pussies. They rolled their hips so that their lips caressed up and down each side of his shaft.

He thrust into Mithra.

"Hels!" Screamed Iska in impotent rage.

Then he thrust into Iska, shutting her up. His body began to stroke powerfully inside her, bending like a bow, and slamming into her prostrate form, as the slut gibbered. 

When she came, he switched over to Mithra who caterwauled desperately.

Both aliens came, energy spent lying in each other's arms. In a dangerous rebellion on behalf of conquered Terra, Harker pulled his cock out and lifted it over them.

His cum rained down on the two sleepily mewing aliens. Iska gave a tired growl of protest, but Mithra lapped it off her lover's face like cream.

Afterward, they took a shower. Issa glowered at him for cumming on her face, but it only seemed to turn on Miska more. They had one more fuck in the shower before they were fully clean.

As they toweled themselves down, Issa asked, "Jack, when are you going to join my crew? You know there's nothing here on this planet for you."

"I got my mom. I can't leave her behind."

"Your mother? Boy, you are by far the best fuck I've ever had in this whole universe, and your pure too, no gene-bonding, like most of this Terran chattel. You were destined for the stars, boy, and mommy won't get you off this doomed rock."

"Lay off the boy," said Mithra as she hugged her captain from behind. "It is good that he takes care of his poor mother. He was raised well."

Iska shook Mithra off.

"Bah, why can't you have just been a slave so I can buy you, and play with you whenever I like. You would never leave my cabin."

"Don't plan on it. I still have some options. Don't plan on indenturing myself no matter how bad this place gets."

"If you decide, come to me first." Iska smiled. " I'll make sure your mother can retire off your ass."

"See you next planetside, captain. You too, Mithra. By the Immortia." 

"By the Immortia," Mithra said and made the sign.

Outside Harkin's skimmer was parked against the outer balcony, tethered to the guardrail.

The skimmer was a sleek chromed-out monstrosity. A combination of an F-14 and a Harley Davidson. He climbed into the saddle, and the skimmer rocked as the antigrav calculated the extra weight. He turned the accelerator and the engine roared like a hell beast. 

Engaging the thrusters, he shot into the sky.

The wind whipped through his long hair as he raced to the obsidian ziggurat arcology that dominated the horizon. The consular residence.

He contemplated Iska's offer. There was nothing left for him here but the human race drowning in squalor or selling themselves into indentured servitude to be shipped off the planet to the slave markets.

He thought about the captain who made her trade selling his kind as chattel and gritted his teeth. 

And there was his mother to consider. His father had disappeared in the early days of the invasion when the Earth fell to the Infernali. Harker hoped he was dead and not taken by the first slave nets.

His mother managed the house of an Infernali nobleman. A madam for his concubines. She managed the bookkeeping of running a harem. She was far luckier than most. But if Harker left she would have no one. So he couldn't abandon her, even if there was no hope for humanity on Earth, Terra, he corrected himself.

He flew his skimmer up to the side of the ziggurat where a series of giant pipes opened up into the sky. He took the skimmer into the pipe. Rolling heat bubbled up from the center of the ziggurat and was released outward, passing over him and blowing his long hair back.

The air became hot and stifling. He parked his skimmer at an impromptu dock and pulled aside a corrugated metal grate that led into the massive superstructure.

The docking bays were at the apex of the ziggurat, but Harker knew of dozens of clandestine entrances from his smuggling jobs.

He climbed his way up through the structure and came out into a hallway.

It took a while moving through the city-sized compound to find his mother, but he did. 

She was in the servants' quarters, directing the house pleasure slaves on their duties. The consular had over seven thousand slaves in service throughout the arcology. The bureaucracy was insanity and nothing any Infernali nobility wanted to involve themselves in.

Sephy was given the task of directing them. It was the best she could hope for, a soul-crushing bureaucrat job herding your own race around for the pleasure of your masters. But she would never be a slave. 

The green room was filled with naked and scantily clad girls preening in front of mirrors, doing their makeup, and sliding on and off expensive décolletage. 

He passed a pool where women lounged and bathed. They looked on at him, beckoning. He had grown up around these girls, and when he came of age they had trained him to be the lover he was. They all still enjoyed practicing with him.

The young women were all unnaturally beautiful. Genemodded after indenture, they now all could pose on the cover of any high-fashioned magazine. Their minds had been molded as well to be ever lustful, and subservient, especially to non-terrestrial conquerors. It was the price they paid for being raised up from the squalor of Terra, and humanity was selling itself off by the millions to do it. 

Harker's mother Sephy was in her office. The room is decorated with dozens of tapestries and rugs. An incense burner spiced the air of the room with vanilla and cinnamon. His mother Sephy was standing next to a spindly insect woman with six arms, the seamstress Arachne, and discussing costume alterations. 

"See here where I sketched this out. The Consular wants an Arabian Nights theme. Notice that veils. As the girls spin, I want the veils to peel apart and fall from the body," Sephy said, as she directed Arachne with her pencil. 

"Yes, I can do thissss," Arachne said.  

Harker waited as they continued to discuss the upcoming plans for the party. Behind Sephy, a mechanical falcon perched on a ledge, its eyes cycling between lenses as it stared at him. The falcon was a gift of the Consular to Sephy. She could send it out for messages to different parts of the ziggurat. His mother had asked Harker to pull out some of the tracking systems, and the bird had distrusted him ever since. 

Beyond it, Harker noticed the two new occupants of the room. One was a mouseling, with purple hair and a nose ring. Beside her in a leather slave harness was a voluptuous red-headed Dwarvn maiden. A long thick braid hung down her back to a slave ring. They both looked at Harker with interest. 

What were aliens doing here in the belly of the ziggurat?

Unlike most humans, Harker had seen more of the diversity of alien civilizations than the Infernali conquerors who currently enslaved them. As a smuggler, Harker made inroads with many of the ships that landed in Infernali ports, acting as a middleman to slide past the extremely high Infernali tariffs. 

So he knew the Dwarvn girl's race. They were said to be the keepers of the treasury, in their holy temple vaults. Dwarvn standard Electrum was the coin that was used in Infernali ports. The mouseling girl was less significant, but Harker had heard of them. Another of the slave races, like Terrans, conquered and made up the slave class of the Accordium's inner spheres. 

What they were doing inside his mother's private chambers was a mystery that Harker desperately wanted to solve, but he was not to be obliged.

"Thank you, young women, for your message," said Sephy, "I will consider it. Please make whatever use you wish of the servant quarters."

Jack Harker knew his mother better than anyone, and he could tell from the sly glances between her and these two strangers that important information had passed between them.

As the mouseling left the room, trailed by the short curvy submissive, she looked over the young man, eye fucking him. 

"Look at you sexy," giggled the mousling as she stroked his arms and looked up into his eyes. "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Harker wondered what the hell they meant by that. 

When they left, Sephy opened up a drawer to her desk and pulled out a brass device connected with a series of wires. She pushed a switch and the door was enveloped in a force curtain. Harker had gotten the device for her from the black market. All energy passing through the curtain was suffused with a certain amount of noise, rendering all attempts at spying impossible. Or so Harker hoped. 

"Who were those two? Why are you suddenly being visited by alien pleasure concubines?"

Sephy face was white with shock.

"They passed on a message. From someone outside our system."

"You're communicating with someone outside our system. Why? How does that do anything but put you at greater risk? Consular Jakarios has formed an attachment to you, but if he finds out you can't be trusted, you'll be forcefully enslaved, and genemodded into submission."

"Don't worry about the risk. How was your night with Mithra? You look like you haven't gotten much sleep." She smiled as she said this. 

"How the hell did you know about that?"

"A mother has her secrets. Did she ask you again to join her crew?"

"Of course she did. But likely only to be her cabana boy and nothing else. It wouldn't be slavery, but it wouldn't be much better."

"You should do it," said Sephy, "There is nothing for you here. Earth is gone. No human is going to be able to rise here under the yoke of the Infernali. At least you can get out of this system. Have a chance to make something of yourself."

"Mom, I'm not going anywhere. Not after Dad disappeared. I'm not leaving you alone here."

"Things are good here. I have the girls to take care of. I have a special place in the consular's household. I would be fine." 

Harker didn't say anything. Some sort of religious demanded that the Infernali couldn't force anyone into slavery, unless under specific circumstances. But they could make a hell on earth, so that humans felt that being genemodded into a genemodded beast of burden, drained of the will to fight, was better than living in the dead remains of earth. 

"Let's change the subject she said, I have a list."

She handed him over a piece of paper. Paper, Jack hadn't seen paper for ages.

"I need these things from the black market. Memorize and then burn it."

Harker looked at the list. His eyebrows squinted. "What is this? Why do you need a mod for an Omphalos chamber?"

The Omphalos chamber was where the Genemodding took place after a human surrendered their autonomy. They were placed in the chamber which was quickly filled with a malgenic embryonic mix. 

Then the additional mixtures of potions and elixirs could tweak their genetic code. The Elvs had a secret formula that allowed them to live forever. Infernali prized the beauty formulas both in themselves and the human slaves they bought and sold. The solution could change both body and mind.

Harker had seen the men and the women before and after the change had occurred. Physically, they became like Greek gods, the pinnacle of human beauty, but mentally they became weak and submissive.

Sephy gave Jack a cryptic smile, her amber eyes shining with mischief. "Trust me on this one, Jack. This is something I need, and I need it quickly. I have a feeling that time is running out."

Jack, now intrigued, took the list and began to memorize the items. "What exactly are you planning, mother? And why do you need all this so urgently?"

Sephy didn't answer immediately, instead walking over to her window and gazing out at the breathtaking view of the ziggurat's terraces. The city was alive with the chatter of various alien species, each with their own language and customs. It was a sight Jack had grown to love, though he knew it was a far cry from the life he had once known on Earth.

"There are somethings I can' tell you. Somethings that are too dangerous to hope for. But hope is exactly what has changed. Hope for our family and hope for the human race."

Jack sat there, quietly digesting his mother's words, as the ziggurat continued to buzz with alien chatter. The list of items she had given him was strange, but he trusted her. Trust was all they had left.

He knew a guy up on the third level who was good at procuring perishable items like the ones on the list. His name was Eros, a Gargolian, and he was the kind of guy who could find just about anything you wanted, for a price.

Jack got up from his chair and made his way to the door, stopping momentarily to glance at his mother. She was still gazing out at the city, her eyes distant and pensive. He knew she was up to something, but he also knew that he couldn't let her go through it alone.

"I'll take care of this mother," he said softly, and she turned to look at

The Dancer

The nightclub was a protean chamber of carnal desire. it pulsed with energy as laser emitters spun on gimbals tracing neon rays across the room, synchronizing in time with the the alien electric beat of the music. The synthetic harmonies soared and collapsed leaping between order and entropy, drowning out any other sound and infecting the dancer's bodies like a virus.

The lights bent as they crossed over the corybants, and swept up the pulsating wall, to a glowing platform where Sephora, the Infernali, danced.

The Infernali were an imperious race and key members of the senate of the Accordium. They had recently annexed Earth, introducing the newly conquered humans into the galactic slave market.

This beautiful Infernali woman was a slave of Sarpedon, but he had lengthened her leash, and now she spent her nights in never-ending partying, and her days asleep wrapped in the embrace of midnight encounters.

Standing tall and statuesque, her long limbs moved with the fluidity of a showgirl. Her core flexed and rippled as she swayed to the music. The thin fabric barely covering her seductive curves clung to her body, drenched in sweat from her intense movements. Her ocher-colored skin glistened under the stage lights. Her horned face remained a mask of pure bliss, lost in the pleasure of movement and music.

Her mind and body were awash in drugs designed to charge every inch of skin with energy and awaken a primal heat that radiated outward from her in sexual charisma. Her skin burned with a fever and ached to be touched. Her hands caressed her body, sliding up her swaying hips, and across her hardened nipples. 

The orgiastic mob of bacchants stared up at her in rapt attention even as her eyes were focused on some distant point, her mind completely lost in sensation.

Another clubgoer, an elven dancer with purple hair, her body wrapped in neon webbing, leaped onto the platform. Without missing a beat, the Infernali pulled her into the dance. Their bodies caressed each other with both women awash in sexual bliss, and oblivious to the onlookers.

The crowd roared, their collective arousal fueling the energy of the room. The lasers spun faster, and the music pulsed harder as if trying to mimic the frenzy of the dancers. Sweat dripped from their bodies, mingling with the neon lights and the synthetic harmonies that filled the air.

The elven dancer, her body glittering like gemstones under the strobe lights, was lost in her own world of pleasures, her movements mirroring those of Sephora with an exotic grace. Their bodies became one, twisting and contorting with the rhythm of the music, their lips locked in a passionate kiss that sent shockwaves through the eager onlookers. The dancer's mouth opened in a wicked moan drowned out by the music, as Sephora's face leaned forward to taste the sweat down her sternum.